The Games the GILF Plays Ch. 03

Story Info
Sexy older gal gets more than gas pumped one night
3.4k words
4.38
33k
16

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/16/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(NOTE: This is another in an ongoing series of stories involving horny older women playing devious sexual games with younger men and/or women. These won't be connected, though some may be, and are meant to stand-alone individual stories in a themed series. This is a shorter one, quick and to the sexy point. Thanks and enjoy.)

Tommy was bored out of his mind.

He hated his job as a clerk in a convenience store/gas station near his home, hating the mind-numbing sameness of it more than anything. Nothing exciting ever happened here, but how could it, he knew. Still, money, some money, and as a 19-year-old college kid living with his parents trying to make a few bucks, it would do.

The station was out of the way, in this little, do-nothing town, an old place renovated a few years back in hopes of drawing people cutting through town to avoid the nearby highway into the city. But it was mostly quiet, as it was this night.

Tommy looked at the clock. Midnight. Time to close, maybe go home and tug one off.

A typical young man, he was always tugging one off, usually to the plethora of free porn available on the Internet. He keyed one site up on his cell phone, flicking to his favorite: Granny sex. He loved granny sex, older woman, well built for their ages, sucking and fucking young men.

Young men his age, it seemed. If only, he thought, as he always did.

He watched for a few minutes, finding some favorites he'd save for later. Then just after midnight, he snapped off the lights, inside and out, preparing to leave.

He heard a car and looked out. A silver Volvo pulled in, zooming to the pump.

"What the fuck?" he groused to himself, sitting and waiting for the car to leave, figuring the driver would have to notice it was closed.

The horn beeped.

"You gotta be shitting me," he snapped to himself. "It's fucking self-serve anyway, and we're closed!"

The horn beeped again. And again.

"Christ," he sighed, finally getting up to walk out to the car.

He went to the driver's side, and the window rolled down. Inside, alone, sat a very lovely older woman, with tightly-coiffed silver-blonde hair, pushing 70, Tommy figured, but decidedly gorgeous – not unlike the women on the porn sites he fancied.

It could have been the late hour, it could have been that he was only moments away from going home to jerk off, it could have been anything.

But now it was her making his dick twitch in his pants.

She was beautiful, a fairly smooth face despite her age, a face that bore no smile.

"Pump my gas," she said coldly.

"Uh...I'm sorry ma'am, but for one thing, it's self-serve here and for another," he said, opening his arms to signal the darkness around them, offset only by dim lighting from the store front, "we're closed. You know, closed?"

She didn't smile. She just looked at him and said it again.

"Pump my gas."

"But ma'am," he protested.

"Look, sonny boy," she snarled derisively, "are there any other stations around here in this god-forsaken town?"

He shook his head.

"Precisely," she said. "Now pump my gas so I can get home."

"Look, ma'am," Tommy said, leaning on the open window and looking in.

What he saw stopped him in his tracks. She wore a very short black skirt, totally exposing her meaty white thighs, shapely and slightly wrinkled, but firm looking, almost muscular. Her blouse was open a few buttons and quiet visible, even in the dark, was the upper fleshy folds of her cleavage, wrinkly and freckled, puckering down to the creamy white smoothness of her ample tits.

"Yes," she said, a tiny smile breaking on her face, her sexy lips wrinkling a bit at the corners. "You were saying?"

"I..was saying...we're closed, ma'am..." he stammered.

She put her hand on one of his as it rested on the door frame of the open window. She felt a shiver course through it. Her smile widened.

"S'matter....Tommy?" she cooed, eyeing his name tag on his blue uniform shirt. "Can't ya PUMP it for me? Hmmm?"

His cock went stiff as she said 'pump' so emphatically, more so as he noticed her eyes darting to his crotch as she said it.

"But...I..ma'am..." he stammered again, as she now rubbed his hand and leaned closer, her big tits more visible now as she did, her thighs spreading a bit, that short skirt riding higher up them.

"Pump it for me, baby," she hissed, now patting her hand and sitting back, winking at him. "Pump it for me...."

He gulped and backed away, taking out the gas nozzle, opening the cover on the side of her car and twisting of the gas cap, slicing the nozzle in, standing there to hold it. He looked in the side mirror. She was looking at him, that slight smile on her very pretty old face.

"How...how much do you want?" he asked nervously.

"I want it all," she laughed. "Pump it all for me. Fill me up, baby."

"Yes...ma'am..." he croaked, clearing his throat to not sound so desperate or horny. "Of course, fill you...fill it right up..."

He stood, leaning on the car, trying to look into the sunroof down at her, but it was tinted. Suddenly, it whirred open, catching him by surprise.

"Getting a bit warm, isn't it?" she said from the car.

"Yes...ma'am," he answered, noting that it was actually chilly, about 50 degrees, but he was breaking a sweat.

"My windshield," she said.

"Ma'am?"

"Good heavens, boy, you're a little dense tonight, aren't you," she said with a dark laugh. "My windshield. Clean it."

"Oh...yes, sorry, OK," he mumbled, putting the pump on automatic.

He got the squeegee from the tray by the pump and leaned over her windshield, laying down the water with the sponge and then drawing the rubber over it. As he did, he looked inside. Her blouse seemed to be more open; had she unbuttoned it, he wondered? He finished the windshield, putting back the squeegee and returned to the pump.

Now with the sun roof open, he could look in and down, directly into that fleshy white cleavage, eyeing the glorious bouquet of thick wrinkles that was more exposed with more buttons lying open. He let out a barely audible groan as his hand closed around the pump handle, finishing the job, looking back into the car.

There, her thighs were spread even more, the skirt pushed up to her lush hips, the flesh glowing white, bare, in the dim lighting. On one thigh was her hand, lazily drifting up and up, fingers tickling the slight sag of her luscious inner thigh flesh, dipping into darkness that Tommy strained his eyes to see through.

Was she playing with her pussy, he wondered? Was she...could she be trying to seduce him? He looked harder, up her chest. There, at the very tops of the cups he could now see, was the dark brown of nipples, the hardness of them pushing through the sheer fabric.

He jumped when the pump handle snapped against his hand. He quickly pulled it out, twisted the cap into place and returned it to the pump. Nervously, he walked back to the open window.

"How much for the pumping, baby?" she asked, winking at him.

"Uh," he said, looking back at the pump. "$40, even."

She flipped two twenties from her purse and held them up. Not outside. Inside the car. He reached in. She toyed with him, pulling her hand further inside. He leaned over and in now, his eyes gazing at her thick tits and down below, finally, he could see her pussy at the juncture of her incredible, meaty, sexy thighs.

She wasn't wearing panties. He looked at her hairy pussy and gasped, which forced air through his nose, which made him smell the intensely funky, musky scent of her sex filling the car's interior.

Which almost made him cum.

"Thank...thank you, ma'am," he croaked, taking the money from her hand and stepping back, trying not to be noticeable as he inhaled more deeply of her aroma, and gazed more intently at her thick tits and bushy crotch, imbedding the memory of it all into his brain for later.

If he lasted that long. As he stood back fisting the twenties into his pocket, his hand brushed by his fully erect cock.

"There now, was that so HARD, baby, pumping it for an old lady, for this old Granny, was it?" she laughed, winking at him. "Was it that HARD?"

He thought she had to know he was hard and was purposely repeating the word to tease him out of his mind. She smiled at him, leaning forward into the window, very slowly unbuttoning yet another button, the blouse just about open, those insanely sexy old wrinkly tits jiggling into view.

She said nothing, letting her words hang in the chilly night air, just smiling slightly at him.

"You didn't answer me, Tommy," she said with a throaty growl. "Was it HARD?"

Tommy looked around, left and right, up and down the very quiet stretch of country road.

"Pretty isolated out here, isn't it?" she said, looking right at his crotch, the outline of his cock clearly visible in his jeans.

"Yes...yes ma'am," he squeaked, gulping.

She leaned even more toward the open window, her pretty old face inches from his cock.

"So I guess it was hard," she said, adding with a laugh "I mean, IS hard, pumping it for granny, huh?"

He nearly came as suddenly she reached out with one hand and traced the outline of his cock with her long, red-painted nails. He gasped and stumbled back against the pump, eyes wide in the dark as she laughed from the car.

"Thought so," she sighed, sitting back and casually unbuttoning her blouse all the way, and then shifting the bra cups down.

Those huge tits, so fleshy, so meaty, so white, criss-crossed by a visible patchwork of delicate blue veins beneath the surface, were out in the open fully now and commanding his vision.

"Not bad, huh kid?" she smiled, now lifting the orbs in her hands and pushing them up, tilting her head down to lap at the nipples as she twisted them toward her mouth, even the resultant wattle of her neck as her chin pushed into it driving him out of his mind. "Not bad for an old lady....how old you think I am, son?"

"I...I....I...I...." was all Tommy could blurt out.

She laughed.

"About what, maybe your grandmother's age, ya figure? She about my age?"

"I...I....I...I..." he continued to stammer, unable to take his eyes off her tits, her fingers now stroking the nipples into a seeming hardness that could cut glass.

"Almost 70, ya know, pretty damn good boobies for an old broad," she laughed.

"Yes...yes ma'am!" he cried out.

"Eager, nice, I like eager," she cooed, dropping one hand from her tits and groaning as it landed on her pussy, out of Tommy's sight. "Now...you wanna pump it for me, baby? Wanna pump it for ....call me Granny...Granny Marion..."

He blinked.

"I...I just did," he said, looking sidelong at the gas pump at his back.

"Silly boy, not THAT pumping," she laughed, staring directly at his crotch. "THAT pumping!"

"Oh my God, ma'am, really?" he gasped, looking around again.

"Kid, it's dark, there's no cars on this road and even if there were, they go by pretty quick, no one's gonna see," she said. "Don't be shy...pump it for me, baby...pump it..for Granny Marion...."

He almost didn't realize his hand was at his zipper until the trembling fingers failed him and he looked down to watch them fumbling to pull it down, ignoring the overall weirdness of the moment at just going where his libido – and hers – took him

She groaned, watching, Tommy eyes fixed on one of her hands that lifted a big tit to her sucking mouth, the other hand working below, out of his field of vision.

"Go on, Tommy, pump it for Granny Marion...I'll join ya..." she hissed.

He managed to calm his fingers enough to pull out his dick, watching her eyes widen as he stood, leaning against the pump, stroking it.

"Nice, nice," she growled, licking her lips and then biting the top one. "Long and thick...we love long and thick...pump it baby, keep pumping...just like that...."

He was sweating heavily now, despite the chilly air, feeling it run into his eyes, as he feverishly jerked off in front of this beautiful old woman who insisted he call her Granny Marion. Which he did, his mind foggy with the perverse pleasure of make believe.

"Bet you shoot a big wad, doncha kid?" she groaned, her hand pumping into her cunt, her tongue lapping at both of her nipples as she hoisted her meaty tit bags to her mouth. "Gonna pump out a big load for me, Tommy? Huh?"

"Oh, GOD, yes, Granny Marion!" he screamed.

"Wait for Granny, boy, you just wait," she warned. "Now...come closer..."

He staggered forward, his dick leading the way as his hand flew up and down it blurry fast. It was at her open window, nearer her face which was tilted toward it.

"Closer....closer...closer..." she grunted urgently.

He was leaning against the car door now, his dick inside, and he leaned over the skylight to look. He saw her gazing at his dripping cock, felt her breath, hot and moist, wash over it, wanting more than anything for her to open her mouth and take him inside.

He watched her tits bouncing in quaking waves as she worked them with one hand. He strained to look down, at that other hand that was almost violently toying with her cunt. He could smell her now as her juices flowed, smell her sexual scent, her pussy aroma as it cascaded up through the skylight and into his appreciative nose.

"You gonna blow, boy? You gonna pump out a big load for Granny Marion?"

She looked up at him, big brown eyes batting at him as she pounded her pussy with her fingers, releasing more of her lurid, pungent, powerfully female scent. He heard the squishing sounds grow wetter and wetter, sloppy and lewd, the sounds reminding him of the pornos he watched, and was going to watch later, of hung young men pounding sexy old women, his personal favorite masturbatory fodder.

And now it was being played out before him, literally in her face, his dick achingly close to her lips as she pursed them and blew warm air over his cock.

"FUCK!" he screamed.

"Not yet, boy, not yet," she warned.

He was close, close as hell, painfully close as his balls screamed for release. He watched her pick her hand from her cunt, the fingers slimy and wet, and ever so gently, excruciatingly gently, run the tips of them over the tip of him.

He thought he'd blow from that gentlest of touches, watching her smear his copiously dripping precum on her fingers, draw them to her mouth for a quick lick while looking up at him, and them plunging them back into the furry abyss between her marvelously white, thick thighs.

"I need more lube than that baby," she teased, tilting her head toward his dick, her breath returning in hot gasps to it as he stroked harder and faster. "You gonna gimme more, huh?"

"Yes...oh fuck yes..Granny...Marion..." he grunted, aching for her to cum so he could.

She let him hang a moment longer, her forearm muscles and sinews dancing beneath her skin as he watched, her fingers, four of them, flashing in and out of her hairy cunt so hard liquid shot out, liquid he assumed to be her own orgasm.

He was right.

"NOW TOMMY CUM CUM CUM ALL OVER ME!!!!!" she screamed.

Permission granted, he let fly, groaning loudly as he watched spurt after spurt, thick, white, gooey, explode from his cock and paste her moaning face, a layer of pure cum that coated her cheeks and chin and filled her mouth.

"OH FUCK OH FUCK!!!!" he screamed.

He kept jerking and cumming, the next shots blasting into her thick white tits, the flesh going whiter with his spew, covering her nipples. She came, screaming as loudly as he did, her mouth foaming with cum bubbling over her lips, dripping to her tits and between her thighs.

"RIGHT HERE BABY RIGHT HERE!" she roared, looking down at her crotch, spreading her thighs wide as possible, her fingers pounding inside.

He jerked out the last of it, dipping his dick down to watch the waning white jets arc down to her pussy, splashing onto it and the flashing fingers invading it. It mixed with her fluids, coating them, and the obscene squishy wet sounds of it made him dribble out another few weak strands to join the rest.

"OH FUCK OH FUCK OH FUCK!!!!" she screamed, slamming her sticky fingers into her sopping cunt with unrelenting intensity.

He stopped cumming even as she continued, panting for air, looking down at her cunt which now was shooting her own juices out around her fingers, a steady spurting of her squirt that mixed with his and settled into a slimy pool on the mat he could see below the madly quivering flesh of her meaty old thighs.

He stood, just watching as her orgasm abated and she slumped back into her seat, tits, face, thighs and pussy gleaming with his cum. She looked up at him, licking his jism from her lips and swallowing it.

"Mmmmm, tasty," she smiled. "Here, lemme get that for ya."

He gasped as she leaned to her left, sticking her tongue out and slurping the end of his wilting cock, from which a last giant dollop of cum appeared in a glimmering white teardrop at the tip. He shivered at the heat of her lick, and she laughed.

"Thanks for pumping for me, kid," she said, starting the car.

He looked at her, coated from nose to thighs with cum, as she made no effort to cover or clean up.

"You want....paper towels...something?" he said.

"Nah, I'll just wear it home," she laughed, eyeing his dick and putting her car into gear. "Better put that away before you go. Thanks, Tommy..."

"No problem...," he sighed as she sped out, "Granny Marion...."

He stumbled back inside, aware of how weak in the knees he was over the mind-blowing, albeit self-induced orgasm he just had. He locked up the store, jumped in his car and drove toward home.

His cell phone chirped. He looked at it.

"Back deck," it said.

He smiled.

He pulled into his parents' driveway, the house dark, his folks long asleep. He got out, walking between it and the adjacent home, past its in-law addition the neighbors had put on about a year ago so the wife's widowed mom could move in.

He walked to the deck to the side of the addition, where a figure sat in a lounge chair. He looked behind it at the house.

"Gone for the weekend," the voice said in a whisper. "Get over here..."

He walked up the steps to where the figure sat, now bathed in moonlight that broke through the clouds, a very lovely older woman, with tightly-coiffed silver-blonde hair, pushing 70, looking decidedly gorgeous. And with her blouse wide open, short skirt pulled up high on her spread, meaty thighs, great creamy gobs of cooling sperm glowing in the night covering her face, boobs, legs and hairy pussy.

"Have a good night at work?" she smiled, forking a finger into her furry, squishy slit, spreading the lips to reveal a thick puddle of cream.

"Yeah, it was great," he sighed.

They both laughed quietly.

"That for me?" he asked, looking at her dripping cunt and licking his lips, feeling his cock stiffen in his jeans as it had done for her earlier.

She smiled, curling a finger at him and pointing. He knelt, his face drawing near, inhaling the funk of her pussy. He smacked his lips eagerly.

"One late night snack," she hissed, scissoring his moaning face into the cummy depths of her strong old thighs as she sat back, twisting her tits up to her sucking mouth, "deserves another."