The Games We Play

Story Info
Wanton wife gets her secret desire.
2k words
4.35
44.6k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The waiting was always the hardest part. As much as I enjoyed the games my husband and I played, the anticipation of the unknown was enough to make me scream. It was always something different; made me wonder where he found the time to plan the smallest detail -- my pleasure always the focus.

He was very explicit in his instructions. I was to go home, shower, and follow the directions I would find on our bed. It was hard not to peek into the bedroom first -- get some idea of what was in store. But, I knew better. The last time curiosity had gotten the best of me, I had paid dearly for my disobedience. Punishment was always swift and, I had to admit, not entirely unenjoyable.

I took my time in the shower, enjoying the feel of the soap against my skin. My nipples were tight, their pink hue darkened in excitement. I was not surprised by the slickness I found when I ran the soap across the folds of my pussy -- I'd been excited since he called to tell me it was game night. I rinsed the soap from my body, standing under the hot spray longer than necessary, absently running my hands down the length of my torso, lightly brushing my fingers across my swollen clit, unable to stop the moan of need which echoed in the glass-doored stall.

After stepping from the shower and drying off, I walked naked to the bedroom -- knowing whatever I was expected to wear would be waiting for me there. At the foot of the bed I found it -- a simple note which said, "You'd better be ready when I get there", along with a small bag. Inside, I found a white cropped tank top, a pair of white panties, a blindfold and a pair of handcuffs.

The tank was low cut and the bottom hem barely covered the undersides of my tits. The panties fit well -- tight across the ass, transparent enough to be able to make out every detail of my pussy. This outfit wasn't really that far from what I normally wore around the house, so why did this feel so different, so deliciously naughty?

I picked the hand cuffs up from the bed. These were not the padded, light weight ones most people play with..these were the real deal (being married to an ex-cop has its perks). I slipped the cuffs through the footboard of the bed and attached the left one to my wrist, the unmistakable sound of a ratcheting cuff loud in the room. After positioning the blindfold, I snapped the other cuff closed on my right wrist -- whatever was going to happen, it was too late to back out now.

I stretched out on the bed, enjoying the feel of the comforter against my skin, loving the restraint of the heavy cuffs attaching my wrists to the footboard. I didn't have long to wait -- the distinct sound of the door opening alerted me to his presence in the house. I knew the game, whatever it was to be, was about to begin. My heart rate sped up, my breathing becoming more shallow. My nipples tingled in anticipation, the warmth spreading through my pussy made evident by the dampness to be found on the crotch of my panties.

When the bedroom door opened, I sensed his presence in front of me -- standing just beyond the foot of the bed. "On your knees", he ordered. I obeyed without hesitation. The handcuffs limited my mobility -- with my knees pulled up under me, my head still down, there was no place for my ass to go but up. This position left me totally vulnerable to his inspection -- I felt him move back from the bed -- no doubt enjoying the results of his careful planning.

He stood facing me again -- the footboard the only thing between us. He gently caressed the back of my head, tangling his fingers in my hair. I was not prepared for the sudden change when he tightened his hold and yanked my head back, leaned down close to my ear and whispered, "I know what you like." He dropped my head back to the bed and I sensed him move across the room. When he was once again in front of me, I could feel the heat coming from his naked body -- he had dispensed with his clothes.

I jumped at his first touch -- his hands came from nowhere to roughly cup my tits, kneading the flesh, finding the hardness of my nipples and pinching them until I whimpered in pain. He came around the side of the bed -- his hands trailing down my back, his touch strong and sure. When he reached my upturned ass, he gently caressed the cheeks, pulling the edges of my panties up until they nestled in the crevice between -- effectively laying my skin bare under his hands. This action also tightened them in the front; they were now riding snuggly against my pussy, the wetness spreading even further.

He returned to the foot of the bed, his attention once again on my tits. I moaned, again and again riding that fine line between pleasure and pain. His large hands kneaded my flesh, twisting my nipples, sending waves of pleasure through my body, fueling a need which yearned to be fed.

His hands found their way to my hair again. I was braced this time and expected the jerking when it came. He never spoke a word -- but it was quite evident what he expected of me. He brushed the side of my face with his stiff cock and my lips parted. With his hands still tangled in my hair, he guided me until my mouth found the swollen head. Gently, I ran my tongue around the rim, taking just the head in my mouth, pleased to hear his sigh of contentment. I advanced on the length of him, slowly taking more and more into my mouth.

I was frustrated by my inability to move and see. I wanted to enjoy the look on his face as I sucked his cock and to cup the heaviness of his balls in my hands. But, I knew better than to ask; even begging would not change the course once it was laid. So I focused on the hardness in my mouth, his shaft stretching my lips tight as he guided my head, pulling me up and down the length of his cock.

My pussy was aching with the need to be touched, filled. I moaned deep in my throat, withdrew my mouth from his cock -- prepared to beg him to touch me -- or release my hands so I could touch myself. As I backed away from the cock in my mouth, I heard my husband, "Did I say you could stop?" just before I felt his hand come down on my bared ass. As the direction of his voice registered, along with the sting of his slap, and the realization that it was not his cock in my mouth, I panicked.

I pulled away from the man in front of me, twisting my head to loosen his grip on my hair. I pulled at the handcuffs, not caring about the marks they were leaving, struggling to get away, to think, to regain control. I felt the weight of someone joining me on the bed and my husband's voice, firm and knowing; I recognized his hands caressing my ass.

"I've been over here, watching you suck his cock, your pussy getting wetter -- you know you want this; you've wanted this a long time. You've told me your fantasy of being taken by two men, being given no choice in how you are used. This is my gift to you." With that, he moved behind me, kneeling on the bed and continued to run his hands over me. He pulled my panties tighter, increasing the pressure on my throbbing clit. He ran his fingers across the wetness staining the material. "You've ruined your new panties," he growled as his hand came down hard on my ass. I shook my head, "No!" -- it wasn't my fault! The spanking continued until my ass cheeks burned -- but it only made me wetter. The tears running from under the blindfold were a mixture of pain and frustration.

I felt him grip the waist band of my panties and knew what was coming -- the sound of material ripping was loud in the room. As my pussy was laid bare, I turned my head once again to the man in front of me, parting my lips, hungrily accepting his cock back into my mouth, because, God help me, yes....I did want this. I wanted this man's hardness fucking into my warm mouth, taking his pleasure from my body.

My husband leaned over my back, teasing the wetness of my pussy with his fingers. I arched against him, needing to feel his hardness in me, silently begging him for the release only he could give me. He slid two fingers through the wet folds of my pussy, slipping them into the warm depths, pulling them out to tease my clit, running them around my puckered ass, asking, "Do you want me here?" I moaned around the cock in my mouth as his finger pushed past the tight ring of muscle, the burning fullness feeding the need of my empty pussy.

The man standing in front of me was now fucking into my mouth in earnest; long strokes, jabbing the head of his cock deep into my throat, pulling my hair, bringing my head down onto him as he pushed up towards me. The salty taste of his pre-cum slid across my tongue, a tantalizing sample of what I knew was soon going to fill my mouth. With a loud groan and one final plunge, I felt his cock spasm, shooting his load, the warmth of his thick cum coating my throat as I swallowed again and again....milking him....

When it finally came, my husband's entrance was hard and deep. He buried his cock to the hilt in my wet pussy -- feeling my muscles tighten around him. He let his finger slide from my asshole as he began riding my pussy. I was begging him, "Fuck me harder, please just fuck me! I need you to fuck me, fuck me, fuck me," my chant in perfect timing with the strokes of his cock.

His hands moved from my hips to grab my ass cheeks, spreading me wide open, watching his cock move in me, pushing into my wet pussy, deeper and harder with each stroke. I wasn't expecting the touch and tried to pull away when I felt a finger once again probing at my tight hole, but the hands on my ass kept me from moving away. I couldn't quite place the voice which told me to, "relax, let it happen" but, when the fingers of his other hand came in contact with my clit, I did just that and his finger slid into my ass...past the first knuckle, then the second, and began fucking in and out. He took up a rhythm opposite to that of the cock in my pussy...one moving in, one moving out...and a second finger joined the first.

I could no longer form words, my body on fire, as I sobbed, moaning, my hips bucking back to take the cock in my pussy, the fingers in my ass burning, stretching...I had never felt this kind of all-consuming need...I was insane with it. As I hurtled closer to the edge, into the complete oblivion that was my orgasm, my husband tensed and I felt his cum pounding the inside of me, filling me with his familiar hotness and I screamed, crying over and over as I was finally allowed my release.

As my body was emptied of cock and fingers, I collapsed onto the bed, trying to bring the world back into focus, and felt the blindfold sliding off as my husband asked, "So...you think we should take the cuffs off now?" and the other, now familiar voice, said, "I'm nowhere near through yet...are you?"