The Games We Play

Story Info
These things happen to make us better lovers.
2.2k words
4.2
13.1k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Uuuugh! I swore to myself that this was the last time I was going to move ever. I have moved five times in five years. The last time I moved, I didn't bother unpacking half the boxes because I knew I'd only be with the company for three months. So after time served, I packed up my little house and put it on my back just like a tortoise and moved here. I don't want to mention names, but here isn't a ghetto and it's not the luxurious suburbs either. Here is in between and you'll find here in any city in the world.

The agent had shown me a lovely apartment with a reasonable rent. I wondered why the rent was so reasonable and she opened the bedroom curtains. There was another apartment building right behind this one and ceiling to floor windows. I didn't see that from the front. She immediately said that privacy was no issue here and I rolled my eyes at her. I opened a window and looked down, there was a narrow alley dividing the two buildings. It was the reasonable rent that clinched it. I would do something with the windows to ensure my privacy.

And now here I am, a month later, moving in. The position I had applied for with the new company would be a permanent one, so I told myself – you better love this place because it's going to be home for a long time. I was balancing on a chair trying to hang some form of curtaining from my living room window when the guy across from me opened his window and waved at me. Well, actually he just stared at me; I waved first and then it was as if he realised that it was another human being moving in opposite him, he waved back with a surprised look on his face. I wondered if he'd ever been introduced to the female of the species.

A couple of hours later and I was dragging the last of the boxes into the bedroom, all I had left to do here was hang the curtains. I glanced over the alley at the apartment opposite and noticed that 'guy' had been joined by two of his friends. It looked like they were playing play-station games. One of them caught me spying and smiled at me. Embarrassed I blushed, nodded and smiled back.

Weeks passed, I made friends at the company and gradually cemented my circle of friends. I met a guy who was the brother of one of my new friends and we hit it off and I forgot about the guy who lived across from me. But I never forgot enough not to draw my curtains, or to walk around naked.

Until the night everything changed...

A bunch of us girls had gone to a club and let our hair down, we danced and got terribly drunk and kissed all the old men watching us. At two am we called it quits and all piled into a taxi that dropped us off at various points. My stop was third.

"Thank you so much – what did you say your name was?"

He simply waved me off – drunken woman.

"You're such a wonderful driver." I continued to lush as I pulled the fare plus a huge tip from my purse. He smiled widely and thanked me in a language I was convinced I understood by now. I nodded sagely. Then the taxi was gone and I was struggling with the lobby door. I had sobered up for a good ten minutes before I finally found the right key. I eventually found myself staring at my bedroom curtains with no idea how I got there. The curtains weren't drawn and I stood leaning against the wall looking out the window at the heavens. I sighed and started taking my clothes off, I wanted to sleep naked tonight. I got myself a large glass of water and took two headache pills in anticipation of the coming hangover.

It was a hot night and I opened the windows in hopes of a breeze. I piled up my pillows and leaned back against them. I saw 'guy' standing dead still in his bedroom at the window, looking at me. A naughty thought crossed my mind.

I was half sitting with my legs together, flat on my bed. He watched intently. I stuck my index finger in my mouth and wet it, and then I trailed my finger around a nipple. Mmm, still just standing there...

I reached for my glass of water and scooped out an ice-block. I trailed the ice-block around both nipples and over them, the ice made them erect, they looked very kissable. I cupped my breast and pushed it up as close to my mouth as it could go. I licked and flicked my nipple with my tongue. That felt so good. My head sank back onto the pillows and I rubbed my nipples with both hands, alternating between rubbing the nipple, wetting it with saliva and massaging the flesh of my breasts. I felt the wetness begin between my legs and I squeezed my thighs together and let out a little moan. I glanced at the window again and saw that 'guy' was also naked now. He had a huge erection and he was stroking it slowly while he was watching me play with my breasts.

I raised my knees and then spread my legs giving him an unobstructed view of my pussy. I used my left hand to pull my pussy open even more, exposing my clit. I rubbed my right index finger slowly up and down my slit. When I looked at him I could see he was jerking his cock now, as slowly as I was rubbing. I flicked my clit faster and then dug two fingers into my cunt and fucked it hard and fast. When I dug my fingers in he jerked his cock fast, he was fucking himself as fast as I was fucking myself and it made me even more horny. As I felt the beginning of my climax, I stopped and took my fingers out of my pussy. He stopped jerking his cock and gripping it tightly with one hand, he massaged his balls while he watched me rub my clit, the sensation moved from my cunt to my clit. As I felt my clit harden I suddenly left it and dug my fingers into my cunt again. He stopped massaging his balls and slowly started to jerk his cock again. This time I was matching his pace and my climax faded and my clit became soft again. He pulled his cock faster and faster and I pumped my cunt as fast as he was going, I realised it was too late to stop this time so I rubbed my hard clit with my left hand and tried to get my hand deep inside myself.

"Fuuuck!" I shouted it over and over as I came. It was wonderful and it was a while before throbbing subsided enough for me to remember the guy across from me. He was still standing there, his cock was soft and there were little rivers cum running down his window. He smiled at me and then dipped his finger in his cum and put his finger in his mouth to suck it off. I took my cum soaked hand and sucked my cum off it. When I looked up again his bedroom was dark. He was gone.

Let's just say I went to work a happy little slave the next morning, even my hang over didn't seem so bad. But that was naughty me the night before. I'm not usually so... public with my sex life. For the next week or so I behaved myself and closed the curtains in my bedroom before I switched the lights on. To be entirely truthful as the days passed, my good girl brain bothered me more and more. Eventually I told myself I would never let it happen again and I certainly would never tell my boyfriend Terry about it.

At the end of that month I came home with too many bags of grocery shopping and a million things on my mind. I was exhausted from work and decided a shower would take some of the pain out of my aching back. After I had showered, I walked into my bedroom with one towel wrapped around my head and the other wrapped around my body. I forgot that I hadn't closed the damned curtains until a light caught my eye and there he was.

There was a woman on her knees with her back to me against the window. She was naked, he was naked and he had an erection. He came back to her and stopped in front of her, planting his feet apart and leaning his palms against the window. He looked straight at me. His mouth opened in a little 'o' as she really got busy. He looked at me and licked his lips and then he obviously moaned again. My good angel had completely disappeared and the wench on my left shoulder told me how wet I was. I dropped the towel from my body and went down on my knees facing him. I spread my knees, hoping he got the message that I wanted my pussy licked by him. He licked his lips again, and then wiggled his tongue at me. I leaned back and pulled my pussy open with one hand and rubbed my clit as fast as she was bobbing her head on his cock. When I felt my climax start I dug my fingers into my cunt and closed my eyes and groaned and fucked until it was over.

My eyes opened and I saw she had stood up and he was kissing her. I drew my curtains and fell on my bed cursing my weakness. It occurred to me that he did it on purpose. His lights were off until I walked in from the bathroom. He wanted me to see. Well, 'guy' two can play that game. I just had to plan it really well. My good girl angel gave up on me in disgust. But this was like a competition, and I would win.

The following week I convinced Terry to spend the weekend. On the Friday night, all his lights were off. Probably out with the friends. No sex for him that night but Terry and I had a great time. My morning smile on Saturday had just a little smirk in it. On Saturday night the cat was home – alone. He was drinking a beer, spying on me as I gave him a full blown smirk and drew the curtains. It didn't give me half the satisfaction I thought it would – funny enough. On Sunday it was make or break as my dad always said. I left the bedroom lights on and the curtains open when I went to shower. I called Terry to shower and he remarked on the open curtains as he went to the bathroom. Slyly I picked up a small hand mirror and used it to look behind me at his windows. He was there, his lights were on and he was pulling his pants down. I turned to the window and pushed up against it, the only thing I was wearing was lipstick and I left a red kiss on the window for him as I stepped back to intercept Terry.

As he opened the bathroom door, I jumped into his arms and began kissing him passionately. He struggled a bit with me in his arms and his towel fell down. I pushed him onto the bed and blocked his view of the window behind me by sitting on him. If I seemed over passionate he didn't let on and soon we were panting and heaving. Terry was on top of me and I had my legs spread.

"Wait!" I exclaimed. "There's another position I want to try." I said breathlessly. He rolled off me and onto his back, then I got on top of him and faced the windows. Reverse cowgirl. 'Guy' was there, stroking his cock, apparently waiting for us to fuck before getting himself off.

"Hee ha" Terry said and thrust his cock at me; I happily impaled myself and began to ride him. Terry swiped my back side a couple of times and that drove me even wilder. I looked at the other man as he was pulling his cock, as I felt a cock thrusting inside my cunt, I grabbed my nipples and pulled and I felt my cunt drench Terry's cock as I came, which drove him to cum at the same time as the man across the alley, once again making little rivers on his windows.

Looking back, that was the first time I had ever done anything sexually daring and it opened a world full of possibilities. I never did find out his name, but I'm glad he came along. Terry and I have an amazing sex life, but I never did tell him about that time. I think my husband would thank him profusely for his little stunts. But rather not, happy bygones are happy bygones because they're kept secret.

END