The Games We Play Ch. 01

Story Info
A very special Christmas gift.
3.6k words
4.23
18.6k
3

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/31/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
- K -
- K -
1 Followers

A Christmas Gift

I never know what to expect from her. That's one of the reasons I love her so much: never a dull moment. I had been planning a very romantic night for us as a Christmas gift to her, but then she tells me we are having a change in plans and I need to meet her at my place at noon.

Now, I usually would just guess that in order to get around her folks (who never liked me, the girl was 19!) she would just come to my place earlier, change, and then get back with a fabricated story to feed them. However, this time I noticed something. It was her voice, something in the way she said it was different than anything I had ever heard out of her before. She sounded like an insane genius setting a trap for the hero. For some reason, that enticed me. I knew she was planning something, and I knew it was directed towards me, but I still had no idea what was going on. That seems to happen a lot.

She was a little late, but I didn't mind. I showered, cleaned up the house a little, out on some moderately nice clothes (I always try to look nice for her,) and sat reading a magazine. At around 12:20, the doorbell rang. I opened the door and almost forgot to breathe.

She was more gorgeous then I remembered, and even more beautiful than I tell people. Her short, course hair was pressed and straight. Her smooth ebony skin seemed to shine in the sunlight and the two brown jewels that crowned her face deep within her eyes seemed to pull me in. Her clothes were a little looser fitting than I had seen her usually wear, and she carried a small bag with her as she eyed me down with an evil look in her eyes and a hungry grin on her face.

"May I come in?" she said steamily.

I was going to respond, but had forgotten how to speak.

"Hello?"

"Oh, yeah. Of course baby, come in."

I lead her through the door and into my living room. I offered her something to eat or drink, but she declined and placed her bag on the sofa. It made an odd noise as it hit the cushions, but I passed it off for the time being.

"Have a seat." She said sweetly. That surprised me; she was usually very passive. So I tugged up my jeans a little and took a seat on the sofa by the window.

"No, not there. Over here" She patted the love seat in the middle of the room.

Now I was fascinated. She obviously had something up her sleeve.

Moving over to the love seat, I sat back and looked over at her. "Now for Christmas, I have a little something... different to give to you." As she spoke, she started to move around me. The love seat was near the middle of the room so she could orbit me at will. She made her way behind me and placed her hands on my shoulders. "You've been working soooo hard lately, and you have still found time to make me soooo happy..." She ran her hands down my chest and I could feel her hot breath on my ear as she spoke. "I thought I would help you relax."

I don't know where she was hiding it, but next thing I know she had a blindfold over my eyes. It caught me off guard, and she never had been one to simply commandeer the conversation so quickly. With a quick command, she told me to stand and follow her. I grouped around for a little bit until I felt her hands on my shoulders again as she guided me through the house. I knew where we were going, after all it was my house. I could find my way around with my eyes closed, or I would have to learn fast. As we made our way down the hallway, I felt her hand leave my shoulder and soon after the heater turned on. I guess she turned up the thermostat because blasts of hot air were hitting me as I passed under the air vents. I heard the sound of a door creaking open and we made our way into my room.

Sliding around me, she pulled her body close to mine and kissed me deeply. The darkness that encompassed my eyes left me almost devoid of any form of control. I could only do what she directed me to do, and it really excited me. She kept on kissing me as I felt her unbutton my shirt and slide it down off of my arms. I wasn't wearing anything under my shirt, and the warming air encompassed my flesh. She took hold of my hands, placed them on her hips and ran my hands along her soft curves. My fingers traced their way from her delicate shoulders, under the curve of her bust, and down to the sides of her shapely hips.

Not breaking the kiss, she took my hands, raised them over my head and wrapped them around something metal. It took me some time to recognize it: it was a chin-up bar. I had originally put up in the door of my bedroom with her in mind. I was planning on tying her hands there so I could slowly trace every inch of her with my lips and feel her tremble. Looks like she turned my own kinks against me.

Placing her hands over mine, she squeezed my hands to the bar, whispering in my ear not to move. I nodded stupidly under my blindfold, my head spinning with what might come next. She untied my shoes and took off my belt. I heard them hit the floor as she pulled herself to me once more, kissing me deeply as she lowered my pants to the floor and my boxers as well. A tingle went up my spine as the cold air encompassed my now naked, captive body. I felt her hands slide across my shoulders as I could feel her eyes looking me over. Her tongue came out of nowhere as I felt an incredible, warm sensation run across my neck. Her hands ran down my ribcage as I felt her lick and kiss across my chest. She worked her way across ever inch of my torso and tortured me by never letting her lips fall less than an inch from my groin, which was already warming up from her touch. I felt her move behind me and run her hands across my shoulder as she instructed me to remove my hands from the bar. She kept my back pressed to her chest as she gently pulled my hands behind me and rubbed them up her thigh. Leaving my hands there, her grip on me released, only to be replaced with a cloth of some kind binding my hands.

Now bound and blindfolded, I wondered if she was just going to leave me there and leave or something cruel like that. Instead, she gently led me into my room, turned my back to a wall, and instructed me to sit down. Following her soft-spoken order. I leaned back against the wall and slowly slid to the carpet. The cold wall and rough floor made me tremble as the rubbed my bare flesh. I sat on the wall for what must have been less than a minute, but it felt like forever. I heard some rummaging in front of me and I guessed she was removing her clothes or something, then I heard some music begin to play.

Suddenly, a hand reached down and pulled the blindfold from my eyes. I squinted as my eyes took some time to adjust to light again, and I gazed in wonder at the figure before me. She was still fully clothed, but she stood there in all her beautiful glory, with an evil erotic grin I her eyes that made me almost explode with anticipation. She started to move her hips and sway to the beat of the music. Tracing her hands up and down her shoulders and sides, she unbuttoned her shirt and slowly slid it off of her shoulders. The bra she was wearing under it was black with a red velvet design. She knew that was my favorite one; I still remembered the first time I saw it. Still dancing, she raised her hands up and rested them behind her head. Her round, perky breasts moved slightly with her movements. Her fingers traced down her sides and began to tease me by orbiting around the top of her skirt. As she tugged it but left it on, she started to chuckle a little. It took me a while to figure out why, but I narrowed it down to one of two things. Either she was laughing because I was sitting there helpless and now my flagpole was at full mast and I could do nothing to quench its thirst for her body, or that I had my mouth open and I was gawking at her like an idiot. Either way she had a good laugh and what dignity I had left was gone.

The music sped up slightly, and her movements sped up accordingly. Turning her back to me, she hooked her thumbs under the top of her skirt and slid it off of her. She moved it down her smooth, shapely backside, inch by inch, and bent over as she did so. My eyes only fueled my thirst for her as I eyed every inch of her picture-perfect ass. After about four inches, it was very clear she was not wearing anything under her skirt. She slowly slid it to the floor, letting it drop after it went to her knees. Bent over and looking back at me, she grinned invitingly. Her entire backside was now exposed. Her puckered anus peeked out from behind the seemingly flawless curves of her rear, as well as a faint trace of pink as her sex trailing off underneath her. I pulled once again at my binds and licked my lips, wanting nothing more than to simply ravage her in revenge for what she was doing. I think she noticed this, because she suddenly stood back up, unhooked her bra and moved toward me, tossing it to the side. Tracing her fingers around her dark, velvety nipple, here eyes closed slightly. She missed a few beats as she started to caress herself, but she kept right on moving to the beat. She stepped towards me slowly and lowered herself to the ground about a foot from me. Sitting back on her rear, she slid her hands up her legs and opened them for me. The sensual valley between her legs was there for me to see in all its glory. I had not blinked in almost three minutes. My eyes were dry and my vision was starting to blur, but I did not want to miss a moment of this.

Taking her breast back into her hand, she slid a finger down her stomach and along her slit. She rubbed herself slowly, tilting her head back and moaning softly. All of my attention was focused on her. I could almost hear the movements of her finger within her. Her crevice was starting to glisten with her juices, as she clearly became more excited. She pinched her nipple, closed her eyes and slid her finger inside her. Now I was about to truly go insane with desire. She was now starting to breathe heavily and I could not decide if the desire in her eyes was hers or just a reflection of mine.

"Say," she said between pants, "I could use some help here. Care to join?" I was so dumb with passion that all I could do was nod with my tongue hanging out.

At least she was good to her word. She stood up and moved in front of me, her breast still in her hand. Turning around, she stuck her ass an inch from my face and spread her legs. Slowly bending over and resting her hands on the ground, she opened up the paradise she had shown me before. I wanted to say something, but my brain became devoid of all thought except for her as soon as the sweet scent of her sex encompassed my senses. Pulling myself back together, I stuck out my tongue and ran it up one side of her valley. Only a quarter inch from where ebony flesh turned pink, I circled up one side and down the other, teasing her a little. I decided to start at the bottom (which was really the top since she was bent over,) and I spiraled my tongue up her slit very slowly. I made sure to taste and stimulate ever inch of her. I could hear her moan and gasp as I reached certain sensitive points. She began to breathe heavily and clawed at the carpet. I worked especially hard with my mouth on points that made her squirm. Burying my face in her rear, I drove my tongue as deep as I could into her and made it dance. I could see her out of the corner of me eye as one of her hands lifted off the floor and she began to rub her already perked nipple again. Pulling back, I took in her entire beautiful rear with my eyes. Grinning silently, I ran my tongue up her crack once more, only this time I lapped at the puckered hole of her ass, circling it and teasing it. She started to tremble as I did this, gasps turning into pants as I felt her muscles tense with ecstasy. Sliding my tongue into her slit again, I lapped at her juices as she reached under her to grasp my manhood which was strong with anticipation.

Giving me a few quick strokes, she stood up, turned around, and told me to stand. I had almost forgotten that my hands were tied, but I immediately remembered when I made an ass of myself trying to get up. She helped me to my feet and led me over to a small desk chair over near my bed. She sat me down so that my hands were now behind the backrest of the chair, and I was once again at her mercy. Straddling me, she ran her tongue across my neck and I could feel her hot breath on my chest. She was overflowing with passion, and it was apparent she was about to lose control. Tracing her tongue down my chest she grasped my shaft once more and slid to her knees. Now I was really at her mercy. She ensnared the head with her tongue and lips, making sure it was full and ready. Then, inch by inch she licked and kissed it, with one hand on the shaft and the other on my sack. I closed my eyes and tilted my head back, mostly out of pleasure, but also because I knew if I had to watch and feel at the same time I would soon explode. Suddenly all of my senses went on overload as a warm sensation engulfed my pole. She had take it into her mouth and began to suckle it. She could only get a few inches into her mouth, but that was all she needed. The pace she started at was slow, making ever inch of me cry out for more. As she sped up, my mouth dropped open and all skill of speech was lost. If only I could get my hands out of these binds...

She pulled my member out of her mouth and looked up at me with unspeakable desire. Stroking me a few last times before standing up, she turned around and began to lower herself onto me. She held me with one hand and slowly guided me into her hot valley. She sank down my shaft slowly, her breath leaving her as did mine. With her hands on her thighs, she just sat there for a while, squirming a little as I throbbed within her. Then, leaning forward and resting her hands on my knees, she began to move herself up and down. At first she would just pull herself almost completely off and then sink back down, wetting my rod with her hot juices, but after a while, she started to really move. Bending over even more, she slid her hands down my legs and grabbed my ankles. She had incredible leverage at this angle and started to ride me with such passion, such ferocity, that I was about to lose it and simply explode until I felt something tickle my finger. It was the loose end of the scarf that tied my hands. It must have shaken loose in the course of her attack on me.

I was trying to be as subtle as possible while I untied my hands, making sure not to interrupt her. I decided to play along for a while more even after I got my hands undone. Grasping the back of the chair, I began to trust my hips up off the seat of the chair, meeting her in the middle of her bounds and driving my manhood deeper and deeper into her. She was moaning and panting, sounding like she was almost on the threshold of ecstasy. She even reached under her and began to fondle me as she rode. That was the last straw, I had to make my move or she was going to finish me off then and there.

I got her just as she dove down on my shaft. My hands shot from the chair and wrapped around her waist. She sat up immediately, partly out of surprise, and partly because my grabbing her slammed my shaft deeply into her. My hands shot up her body, under her arms and my hands locked behind her head as I captured her in a full nelson. It's good to be a wrestler in situations like this. She pawed unsuccessfully at my arms and hands, but I held her firm, feeling her hot muff grasp my rod as she squirmed. Not pulling myself from her, I stood from the chair, made my way over to the bed in the center of my room. I pushed her down gently until her stomach was touching the bed.

"Now you're in my world." I whispered into her ear. I could feel her body shudder as she quietly surrendered.

Holding her there, I began to pull myself out of her and slide back in at an unbearably slow pace. She moaned and cried out for more, but I was just getting started. After a while I finally pulled myself out of her and tossed her flat on her stomach to the mattress and once again I was on her in a flash. This time, I clenched her hips, pulled them up so her gorgeous ass was sticking up in the air, and then I slid the head of my shaft across her glistening slit. She moaned and tried to push back on me, but I held her firmly in place. Then I finally slid back into her pleasure garden and began my final assault. I rode her now from behind as fast as I could. My shaft sliding in and out of her like a piston as beads of sweat dripped from my face. I was in heaven. The heat boiling inside of her matched the raging passion building in me as we connected in the most personal way possible. My torso hit her backside like a frenzied animal. I reached around her and grabbed her wrists, pulling her arms back toward me. I held her arms like reigns and drive myself deeper and deeper inside of her. Her screams and my moans melted into a chorus of unspeakable pleasure. Feeling the breaking point near, I changed positions.

I pulled out and turned her onto her side. Lifting her leg in the air, I exposed her beautiful sex to me as I straddled her one leg remaining on the bed and entered her. I grasped her by her leg and began to drill her like never before. My senses were leaving me as I dove into a world of complete ecstasy. I was driving my shaft all the way into her before sliding back out almost all the way to the tip. I was pounding her like a jackhammer and she was grabbing and tearing at my bed sheets uncontrollably. She cried out and I could tell she was about to hit the breaking point. We both agreed to dive over the edge together, and then she screamed and started to thrash against me. I could feel her walls contract around me as I also began to climax. Pulling out at the last second, my throbbing member spat its contents across her. The hot, white, love juice spat up her stomach and across her chest. It streaked her from her navel to her nipples as my passion exploded upon her.

It took a while for our orgasms to finally subdue. With my last ounce of strength, I reached over and grabbed a towel. I wiped her off and tossed it back to the floor. My entire world was spinning, but I didn't seem to mind. She was still panting as I lay down on top of her and wrapped my arms around her. She weakly put her arms around me as well and I could hear her heartbeat through where my head rested on her chest. We spoke softly, only to re-affirm our love for each other as sleep began to take us over. We slept soundly and deeply there in each other's arms. It was the most wonderful sleep I had ever had in my life.

- K -
- K -
1 Followers