The Games We Play Ch. 02

Story Info
Seeing a movie at home can be more fun than going out.
2.2k words
3.77
30.3k
2

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/31/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
- K -
- K -
1 Followers

Movie Night

"I shall live, and DIE, a pirate king!"

Kevin Klein is definitely my hero.

I was raised off of the movie-musical "Pirates of Penzance," but my girlfriend Kitty had never seen it. I simply had to show it to her, it was my favorite movie and I was tired of her not getting my jokes.

We were lying on the couch in my living room. It wasn't the comfiest of places, but it was big enough for the two of us, provided of course that she was lying on my lap. We had spent most of the day together, but we had really accomplished nothing. It was really a good break from both of our lives. She worked full time, and I spent most of my time shooting my films, and we didn't get a lot of chill time anymore. This was to be a day to relax at all costs. Just her and I for the entire night.

SShe had come to my house straight from work, so she was wearing her work clothes, which were almost nicer than my dress clothes. She wore a snug black button up that hugged her soft upper body and framed her delicate figure. Her silky black skirt had made it hard for me to focus all day. Her incredible dancer legs flowed out of the garment just above the knees. Kitty usually wore stockings, but today she wore none and her immaculate, ebony flesh occupied my thoughts. Her shoes were on the floor already, as we were about twenty minutes into the movie and she was curled up on my lap. I stroked her short black hair as I watched my idol Kevin Klein in what was probably his last respectable role.

"You know," I said to Kitty as the pirates were singing on the screen, "This might be the first video we've watched together beginning to end."

"What do you mean? We've seen lots of movies together." She looked up at me. Her deep, sparkling brown eyes almost made me melt.

"Yeah, but this is the first video. Every time you and I try to see a movie at my place, we always get..." My fingers traced up her thigh. "...distracted."

She grinned. "You had better be careful, Steven. Otherwise we might get distracted again."

"Now why would I want that to happen?" I traced down her neck with my other hand as my slightly cold fingertips found their way up her skirt and to her panty line. She drew in her breath quickly as I felt a shiver run down her body. I scratched my finger just below her ear, one of the secret spots on her body that I knew she loved. She rolled on me slightly, turning herself to face me. Not even opening her eyes, she brought her lips to mine and kissed me deeply, silently urging me on.

Now that I knew I had the ball rolling, I couldn't stop it. I slipped out from under her and laid her gently back onto the couch. Kissing her deeply again, I ran my hands up her sides and down her spine. She broke the kiss with me, only to pull my face to her neck as she arched her back, sighing as my fingers started to arouse her further. I kissed up her neck and I began to slowly trace my tongue around her cute little ears. She clenched the back of my shirt, pinching me a little, but I pressed on as my hands found the top of button-up. Slowly opening each button one at a time, I kissed my way back down to her now exposed shoulders. As I pulled the last button from its holding place, I pushed the shirt back behind her and placed it lightly on the floor.

Out of the corner of my eye I could see the bra she was wearing. It was one of my favorites, actually. This one was black satin with a little bit of lacy fringe with a red trim on it. The undergarment did little to hide her now perked nipples that pushed hard against their fabric cage. I decided it was time to liberate them.

Unhooking the back clasp with one hand (that always impressed her,) I slid the straps off her shoulders and pulled it up away from her body. Her erect nipples sat upon modestly sized breasts, now completely clear in my view. I slid my hands up her stomach and slowly started to caress her breasts from beneath as my tongue trailed down to meet them. She moaned a little, lifting each tit as my lips came near and started to tantalize them. All the while, my hand had slid up her thigh and under her skirt. She must have slipped off her panties when I wasn't looking because my fingers soon felt the distinctive texture of her love nest. I gently nibbled on her nipple as my fingers began to explore. A warm, wet heat began to engulf my fingers. I knew she was loving every minute. It didn't take long before my fingers were getting very wet and she started to tug at my pants.

Kitty had already been tracing my hardening penis through my jeans for a few minutes now, so I decided to release the beast. I sat back on the sofa and started to unbutton my pants. As soon as my fly dropped, Kitty sat up, reached over my boxers and grasped my shaft. I was a little surprised with this burst of assertion, but she was still being very gentle and passionate, pulling my head to kiss her and she began to slide her hand up and down the length of my manhood. Breaking the kiss, she started to lick the head and I slowly rose to my feet. Standing up gave me a better angle to get my pants off, but it also put her at a great angle to begin to engulf my pole in her hot mouth. I had not yet even stepped out of my downed trousers when she took several inches of my length into her mouth and slowly back out. I could feel electricity moving through my body as her lips caressed my crotch, and even after I got my shirt off and I was completely naked, I stood there for a while, lost in ecstasy as she swallowed my manhood time and time again.

After a while, I decided it was time to return the favor. It took a lot of strength on my part, but I gently released my pride from the sanctuary of her lips and slowly laid her back onto the sofa cushions. I kissed her deeply again. Stopping briefly at her nipples again, I spread her legs and kneeled down between them. I could smell the exotic scent of her sex, and the thought of its taste drove me wild. Running my tongue up the underside of her thigh, I began to slowly dance my mouth in circles over her golden valley. She arched her back and moaned slightly, and I felt her hand move to the back of my head, ruffling my hair and gently pulling my tongue deeper into her. After I while I teased her most sensitive areas and Kitty was bucking lightly against my face. I looked up and I saw her rubbing and pinching her nipples while licking her lips.

"Oh, Steven, ah, hold on. Ooo. Let me get my skirt off... ah." Kitty gasped. Smiling and licking every drop of her sweet juice from my lips, I sat back, stroking my now fully erect and trembling shaft. She turned away from me and unzipped her skirt. It was on the side, and she bent over and lower it to her ankles. Her ass was the thing dreams are made of. Her dark chocolate skin was perfectly shaped into two glorious spheres of erotic beauty. They parted a little bit when she bent down, exposing all the wonders that lie between them, and her moist slit tempted me as it traced under her body.

As she began to get back up, I placed my hand on the small of her back and stopped her about halfway. She knew exactly what I had in mind. Kitty arched her back, put one knee up on the sofa and both her hands on the armrest. I walked right up behind her and slid my hands up her sides again, listing to her softly hiss as a tremble ran through her. Cupping her breasts and kissing her neck, my flagpole rubbed slowly against her hot, wet sex and I could hear her gasping a little as the contact was made. Kissing her a few more times, I slid one of my hands down her and to my own shaft, rubbing the head over the awaiting opening. After I had teased her enough, I felt her part the lips of her slit and I slowly eased myself into her pleasure garden.

I was no more than an inch in when passionate fires that burned within consumed us both. We both moaned as we felt ourselves in the most intimate contact sport. Gently pulling back out, her hot juices began to coat my rod, making it slide in and out smoothly. I heard her breathing speed up as I began to pump myself into her gently. She moaned and squirmed, twisting me deeper and deeper into her.

"Oh yes, Steven." She gasped. "I want it harder." That was the magic word. I clenched her hips and began to pick up the pace. Thrusting my hips at her, my manhood drilled into her like a pogo stick. Her breasts were now swaying with the motion and I reached up and firmly took one into my grip. I began to grunt a little as I did all I could to drive harder and deeper into her. Our flesh was starting to meet with a slap as sweat began to gather on our bodies. Her sexy rear jiggled as me made our brief contact and she thrust back onto my shaft. I could feel the passion building up in us both as I drove it in a few more times as deeply as I could before slowing my pace and pulling out of her.

"Why did you stop?" She said, looking back at me.

"Oh, I'm not done yet." I assured her, "I just want to take this in a different direction."

I turned her around and pulled her hot naked flesh to my own. The mutual desire could be felt as we embraced and out lips met in the secret, dark language of love and passion. I slowly laid back down with her on the couch, and moving on top of her, I inserted myself into her waiting cunt again.

She placed one leg up on my shoulder as the other lay off the side of the cushions. With her legs spread like this, my shaft could penetrate her very easily. I pulled out to the last fraction of an inch before drilling back in as far as I could. Now we were face to face as we mated in the ancient ritual of love. I gazed into her deep brown eyes as she gazed back. Then the tempo began to pick up and we closed our eyes and kissed again. We could not kiss for long, because I grabbed her shoulders and started to truly hammer her, and she had to break the kiss to start crying out.

"OH YES!" she cried out. "Are you almost ready baby?" She called up to me. I could feel the pressure building in my loins and I knew the end was near for us both.

"Yeah, Kitty. Just let me know when." I responded, also panting.

After a about a minute of more thrusting and grunting, she climaxed. Her back arched and her hips leaned into me. She screamed for me to join her as she grabbed my arms forcefully and scratching me. I could feel the walls of her valley clench me tightly, and that was all I needed to put me over the top. Losing all feeling except that of the thunderous earthquake that emanated from my crotch, I pulled my throbbing member out of her at the last second and released my flood. The hot, white jet shot out of me and across her stomach and chest. My creamy seed on her cocoa skin streaked across her nipples and navel. She moaned and grabbed the pillow as the rivers of love juice lashed onto her midsection.

My orgasm dying down, I sat back and looked at my lover with a hazy view. I was still far too dazed to speak, but I gazed at her. Her smooth, supple curves were now glowing with a thin layer of sweat, and my pale load looked like tiger stripes on her ebony skin. She was breathing heavily too, but after a while, she looked up at me.

"Well, baby, that was incredible." She gasped to me as I got lost in her eyes again. "But now look at this mess you made!" She traced her finger through one of the lines of semen on her stomach, playing with it a little. "You had better clean this up, sexy boy."

"You're right." I said, regaining enough strength to speak again. "Maybe we should indulge in a little shower to get us both clean again?"

"Oooo, a shower would be nice."

But that's a different story...

- K -
- K -
1 Followers