The Games We Play Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Although I tried my damnedest to keep my head mercifully empty, thoughts of her soon forced their way in, and I could tell from their volume and boisterous behavior that they intended to stay a while. I replayed the evening, of course, in detail, which, of course, caused my cock to once again thicken and swell with to its accustomed throbbing state. I'm not sure why, but I resisted the overwhelming urge to masturbate, to set free the load that Claire had come so close to releasing. I was certainly aroused, painfully so, and in the back of my mind I knew that jacking off would help to still my once-again spinning mind so that I could get some sleep, but... I resisted.

As I lay there, still throbbing, still resisting, I heard Claire's footsteps on the stairs, and I held my breath. My head knew without a doubt that she would pass by my room without so much as a pause, just zip straight to her room, to her bed, the bed that she shared with John. My head knew that the game was indeed over for the night, but my heart wasn't so certain, and it once again started pounding out its wild excitement slash fear drumbeat. I heard her footsteps pause outside my door, which caused my heart to race even more wildly, as if frantically tapping out the Morse code for "I knew it!"

I could clearly feel her presence just outside the door. She was so completely silent that I just knew that the only thing keeping her from hearing the rapid percussion of my heart was the deafening beat of her own in her ears. She paused there for twenty seconds, thirty tops, but to my thundering heart it felt like an eternity. Finally, to my confused heart's simultaneous deep relief and bitter disappointment, she continued on to her (THEIR!) room, closing her door behind her with an almost silent yet eerily echoing click.

Upon hearing that click, my heart gradually settled back down, but my mind and my cock were still at full attention. Still, I stubbornly ignored the my cock's insistence that I masturbate. Maybe I was pissed at it, subconsciously blaming it for the predicament we were in. At any rate, I lay there, staring at the ceiling, which was illuminated in pale moonlight streaming in through the bedroom window. I let my whirling mind zoom where it wanted, let my cock just throb petulantly, until both gradually ran out of steam, and I settled into a sleep that was really more of a fitful doze.

My doze came to an abrupt end when, some undetermined amount of time later, I heard the faint creak of footsteps outside my door. My heart, cock, and mind immediately resumed their full-alert status, and I almost moaned out loud when I clearly heard the doorknob turn and saw the door open an inch, then two, then three.

With a tremendous effort, I kept my breathing slow and steady, once again feigning sleep. By now, the almost full moon had shifted so that it lit up the entire lower half of my body, while my head and shoulders were cast in shadows. I knew there was no way that she could see my eyes, so I didn't even bother pretending to close them. I kept them glued on the cracked door, and though I couldn't yet see her face, I knew that her eyes were locked on the tent that my yet again hard cock was making in the pale white sheet.

I waited to see if she would open the door further and come into the room, but deep down I knew full well that it was again my move in our game, my turn to decide if the game was to continue. I knew exactly what she wanted, and the choice was completely up to me whether or not I would give it to her. If I just lay there, unmoving, for a few minutes, she would quietly shut the door and head back to her (THEIR) bed. No feelings hurt, no betrayal. But we both knew that wasn't going to happen.

My left hand slowly, steadily slid down my belly toward the sheet, which was just high enough to barely cover my jutting cock. I heard a quiet hissing "yessssss" come from the door, which swung a few inches wider, just wide enough for her stick her beautiful head through. The door was cast in moonlight as well, so I could clearly see the gleam of her hungry eyes as they locked on my hand, silently urging it to move lower. My hand obeyed.

My fingers slithered under the bunched sheet a fraction of an inch, working their way through the top of my pubic hair, and I could see her eyes grow wider, her breath coming in pants. My invisible eyes never leaving hers, I pulled my fingers back out and slid them along the outside of the sheet, wrapping them around the shaft of my protruding cock, squeezing and smoothing the sheet down to the base so that the entire thick length of my cock was visible, tightly wrapped in fabric. I started to steadily stroke the shaft through the thin cotton, teasing her. If I was going to put on a show, I was determined to make it a good one. Through it all, though, I kept my breathing steady, still pretending to sleep, knowing that the rules of our new game required it. The phone call hadn't in fact ended the game, but it had shifted the parameters of it to pure voyeurism, once again absolving us of responsibility for our actions.

I reached down with my right hand and cupped my balls through the sheet, my left hand continuing to stroke and pull at my fabric-wrapped shaft. The door opened a bit wider still, and she silently stepped through it, her eyes never leaving my cotton covered cock for a second. She had changed into a simple white t-shirt and white panties. At first I thought it odd that she had slipped on panties to go to bed when she hadn't been wearing any all day, but I soon figured out exactly why she did so. Her right hand slid down her belly, curling up and cupping her sweet little mound through the panties, squeezing it. She then leaned back against the doorjamb and began rubbing her panty covered pussy, using the exact same rhythm as my hand on my cock, torturing me as exactly as I was torturing her. My hand sped up almost immediately at the sight of her rubbing, and her hand followed suit.

As my eyes hungrily followed her right hand, locking on the elongated oval of wetness that was growing steadily on the panty crotch as she rubbed, my left hand released my pulsating cock just long enough to slide under the sheet, and I groaned as I saw her hand slip inside her panties, finally touching her hot wet pussy. I couldn't help but let out a little strangled gasp as I gripped my shaft, startled at the heat and hardness of it. I immediately began to jack my cock, smearing the accumulated pre-cum up and down its entire rigid length. I knew she could clearly see my hand moving under the sheet, and we both could hear the wet sound of my thumb snapping over the hard raised rim of my cockhead. As my hand flew up and down my thick veiny cock, my eyes locked on the sight of her hand under her panties. She started by rubbing all four fingers up and down the length of her sopping wet slit, using the same rhythm as my stroking left hand. Soon, though, she focused all of her attention on her clit, jiggling it quickly with her right index finger, her breath coming in whimpering gasps.

Suddenly, without warning or preamble, she yanked her hand out of her panties and strode quickly to the side of the bed. Still bathed in bright moonlight, she lifted her left foot and placed it on the mattress. Her white panty covered mound shone like a beacon, framed by the warmer glow of her spread thighs, reflecting the moonlight almost blindingly, and I let loose a groan as I breathed in the sweet scent of her pussy juice, the juice that I could now clearly see seeping through the thin white cotton. Her hand immediately dove back into her panties, and she once again attacked her clit, jiggling it furiously, her eyes never once leaving my cock, locked on the hand that was flying up and down its hard length, still obscured by the sheet.

I could feel a tingling, almost a burning, deep within my perineum, and I knew that the time had come to make the next move in the game, the final move for tonight. As my left hand started moving even faster, gliding up and down the length of my pre-cum coated shaft, my right hand yanked the sheet down with such force that it slid completely off the bed, descending on her right foot. Finally, I was naked in front of her, my body completely exposed to her hungry lusting eyes. I heard her gasp loudly, and she immediately yanked the crotch of her soaked panties to the side, exposing her perfect pink pussy to me. My eyes devoured the glistening succulent lips, drank in the slippery pool of juice that had accumulated at the silky oval of her tight little hole, and then latched onto the hard jutting nub of her engorged clit, which her finger jiggled from side to side. Her pussy was even more spectacular than I had imagined it, by far the most prettiest pussy that I had ever seen, either in person or in the glossy airbrushed pages of magazines. I was so startled by its glistening pink perfection that my left hand actually paused momentarily, as I just gazed in awe at the beautiful sight before me.

My pause was brief though, as she grunted, held her breath, and rubbed her clit even faster, her right index finger a blur. I could tell that she was close, and I knew that I had to cum with her. Urged on by her pleading eyes, my hand started jacking faster than ever, flying up the entire length, from the base up over the head. My right hand again slid down to cup and play with my balls as my hips started to pump up off the bed, fucking up into my tight fist, matching my thrusts to her fluttering finger. My cock surged, swelling tighter than ever before, the head expanding until it was as shiny as an apple, and I completely lost all semblance of control. I was overcome by pure animal fucklust, breathing in the sweet heady aroma of her steamy pussy with each gasping, panting breath, my eyes locked on her perfect pink lips, the jutting red tip of her throbbing clit. That clit became the center of my universe, the focus of my being, and I silently, mentally SCREAMED at her to cummmm.

Suddenly, I heard a deep, guttural scream start to bubble up from inside her, and my mind was overcome by a blinding, searing white light. At the exact moment that her orgasm spread outward in waves from her hard clit, my cock exploded, erupting with incredible force, spurting a thick jet of cum high in the air, describing a perfect rainbow arc before landing directly on my cheek. As my body spasmed over and over, spraying thick streams of cum from my flaring cockhead, I drank in every detail of her orgasm. I swear that I could see it traveling outward from her clit, like sizzling bolts of electricity, quivering rays of light. Her face was twisted in almost agonizing pleasure, and I could see her pussy lips quivering, spasming. As her waves began to subside, I milked the cum from my swollen sticky cock, my eyes locked on her perfect pussy, and I clearly saw the contractions that coursed through her, causing her whole body to shudder and tremble, just as my fist squeezed the last few drops of cum up and out of my engorged cockhead.

Still trembling, Claire slowly smoothed her stretched, drenched panty crotch back over her perfect pussy, lowered her foot back to the ground, and carefully bent down to retrieve the white sheet, slowly drawing it up and over to my body to the middle of my chest. As she smoothed the sheet lightly over me, I could clearly see her eyes lock on a large glob of thick white cum that had landed in the middle of my chest, suspended in my thick thatch of hair. I held my breath involuntarily as she slowly reached for the cum with her finger, scooped it up carefully, and brought it to her mouth. I could clearly hear her sucking hungrily at that cum covered finger as she solemnly turned and walked out the door, closing it behind her with a faint but echoing click.

I curled up on my left side and immediately fell into a deep, dreamless sleep, not stirring once until morning.