The Gaming Group Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Rachel, your hands are tied, remember?"

Rachel begrudgingly put her hands behind her, and then began to lean forward against his dick with ever-increasing force, until he felt his cockhead sliding into her throat and her nose buried into his groin. He groaned as Cassie flicked her tongue against his balls while Rachel deep-throated him.

As Rachel pushed herself against Greg, she felt his dick swell again, causing her to begin to loose control. Ever since this morning when Mr. Taylor had eyed her, she had felt the urge to practically dive down on a dick, and she totally committed to her assault on Greg. As he pulled back from her lips, her suction on his head made an audible popping noise. She felt a slight bobbing sensation, only to find Greg's hardness in her mouth again, fucking her mouth for a few strokes before pulling back again. Listening to the sounds and feeling the shifting of Greg's balance through the hand that held her hair back, she could tell that he was alternating between fucking her and Cassie's mouths. After a few minutes of this, she felt him stop, gently pushing Cassie's and her lips around his head as he gasped "The bandit leader is going to cum soon!". She licked and kissed her best friend around the cock as Greg let loose his sperm with a deep groan, and Rachel began licking the tip of his cock as he came hard. She had always liked the way Greg's semen tasted, and as she felt Greg throb in her mouth, she felt Cassie's tongue and lips sucking as well, licking off the portion of Greg's tremendous load that was leaking from the corners of mouth, unable to handle the amount.

Greg watched as the two girls obediently licked his dick clean, still clutching their hands behind their backs, and then sat back in the couch as they kissed and licked the rest of his cum off of each other.

Cassie smiled, looking in the direction that she heard Greg move from. "So, do you think we could work out an arrangement?" Greg felt his cock already stirring as the two girls sat on their knees in front of him, proudly displaying their breasts for the rest of their gaming group. He motioned for Andy and Greg to remove their blindfolds.

"The bandit leader is pleased, and tells you to start taking care of the rest of his bandit group, and orders you untied!"

Greg watched as Andy presented his hard cock to Rachel, who began earnestly sucking, using her recently freed hands to cup his balls as she took the length of his shaft in her mouth. His gaze slowly shifted to Cassie, watching as Robert pleasured himself by fucking her ample cleavage. As Robert squeezed her breasts together around his cock, Cassie unbuttoned her jeans, sliding them down her hips, revealing the rest of the red thong that had been teasing the boys since she came into the living room.

"That's right, wench, take off your clothes for all of us to see." Andy saw this as well, and Rachel felt his erection harden. Turning slightly to see what had gotten his attention, she saw Cassie removing her jeans as Robert titty-fucked her. She moaned slightly, turned on by the lustful look that Robert was giving Cassie, vibrating Andy's cock in her mouth. Her own hands suddenly pulled down her stretch pants, revealing that she hadn't been wearing any type of underwear at all. Her right hand began to furiously rub against her clit between penetrating herself, as she used her left to pump Andy in and out of her mouth.

Pulling away from her breasts, Robert found that Cassie, after removing her jeans, had also been playing with her own pussy as he lifted her up off her knees. He walked her over to where Greg was sitting, commanding her to kneel. She quickly got onto her hands and knees, sucking Greg's still-erect cock into her mouth. "Let's move this aside," Robert said, pulling the red thong away to reveal Cassie's shaved pussy. Standing up, he positioned himself, rubbing his dick against her pussy, savoring the deep and lustful moan he got from response. Robert sighed as he himself slide into Cassie's tight warmth, even as Cassie lifted herself from Greg to moan in pleasure. Sliding further into Cassie, Robert felt her squeeze against him, milking him, and he looked up to see Cassie smiling wickedly as she moved back and forth on him. She returned to sucking upon Greg again, turning only when she heard Rachel moving beside her to join her.

Greg watched as Andy thrust himself into Rachel, who made the most exquisite face, her lips forming an 'o'. Pulling his cock out of Cassie's eager mouth, he lowered Rachel's head onto it, feeling Andy's thrusting in and out of her translating into her mouth sliding up and down his dick.

Robert and Andy continued to thrust in and out of the girls as they switched Greg between them, hugging onto their hips as they fucked the girls. Andy reached a hand forward to tweak and knead Rachel's breasts, feeling her tight pussy walls contract as she screamed in pleasure, plunging Greg's dick into her throat.

"The bandits you've been servicing so far switch with other ones," Greg said, enjoying how Rachel was trying to devour his dick while Cassie licked his balls. Robert and Andy traded places, each slamming their cocks to the hilt in the girl's pussies, causing both girls to lift themselves from Greg's lap and cry out in pleasure.

Rachel began to feel the intense anticipation that preceeded her orgasms, each pump of Robert bringing her to a new level of alertness. As she gently moved her head to lick Greg's balls, she felt Robert swell inside her, rubbing her and filling her entirely, causing her to lose control as her orgasm began to slowly roll like an earthquake through her body.

"Oh, I'm gonna cum, fill me up!" Robert had felt Rachel's legs trembling for a while, and heard her orgasmic begging as he plunged in and out of her. As she writhed and bucked on him, he felt himself go over the edge, shooting deep inside he as he thrust forward.

Hearing Rachel and Robert in the throes of their orgasms, Andy felt Cassie get much tighter than she usually was, and looked down to see that she was matching each of his thrusts as hard as he gave it. Looking up to see her mouth wrapped around Greg's cock, her hair bouncing wildly, he released his own load inside of her. Cassie, who had been trying to hold back her orgasm until Andy was done with her, suddenly felt her concentration break as she was filled with Andy's warmth, causing her own orgasm, lightning bolts of pleasure that matched the Andy's pulsing as he shot into her.

Greg tilted back his head as the orgasmic moaning of the two girls, Rachel on his balls and Cassie on his dick, caused him to come once again, filling Cassie's mouth, which she greedily gulped down.

"The bandits are completely off-guard now, right?" Cassie's voice lifted from Greg's lap after a few minutes of post-orgasmic heavy breathing filled the living room.

"I would hope so," said Rachel, "I'll send the signal."

"Rothgar goes into a homicidal rage as soon as he sees the signal"

"And Victor would have spent the entire time buffing Rothgar."

"Well," said Greg, "Let's take a break."

The boys dressed themselves while Cassie and Rachel quickly showered themselves, returning to the table in towels.

"Well, while you two were freshening up, Rothgar pretty much cleared the cave of most of the bandits within the surprise round, which leaves only the two of you in a room with three bandits and the bandit leader."

"I'll cast Chain Lightning," Cassie reached for her dice.

"And I'll turn into a bear and attack anyone left over." Rachel smiled, knowing victory was within their grasp.

After a few dice rolls, Greg applauded the outcome.

"Okay, you've defeated the bandit lord, and now have access to his treasure."

"Great! Um, where is it." Andy's question hung in the air.

"Well, you see a chest in the corner with magical runes on it."

"Gwen reads the runes."

"You read that the runes demand that lots of sexual energy must be channeled into it to be opened."

Cassie smiled, and the game quickly turned into her and Rachel being fucked while bent over the table, kissing each other as all three boys took turns. After about four hours alternating between role-playing game and role-playing sex, the soon-to-be college bound students exchanged good-byes.

"Greg, that was a great last session. It's too bad that we have to stop."

Greg just smiled at Cassie. "Well, there's always winter break. I'm sure we could all do a one-shot or something."

"Or three!" laughed Rachel.

As Rachel and Cassie drove to Cassie's place, they both wondered if they would find a gaming group as "special" as the one they were in...

12