The Gang Gets Gang Banged

Story Info
The loses in a gang fight submit to a days sexual submission.
35k words
4.56
93.4k
128
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Emmazoe
Emmazoe
28 Followers

As our gang gathered in the clearing leading down to the beach I started to have second thoughts about what we were letting ourselves in for. We were the bigger gang. This ought to be a romp in the park for us and when Anna had accepted the challenge I think we were all amused at the thought of the Turps girls getting their comeuppance at the end of our guys' cocks.

But that had been in the abstract, when the thought of the mere possibility of losing had seemed ridiculous. Now in the moment, the possibility this could go the other way started to pray on my mind. After all I'm one of the better looking chics, even among what's a pretty good looking gang. The thought of the attention I might attract from the Turps guys sent a chill down my spine.

There were none of our guys to back us up. That was the deal; after all with the guys here too, what started out as a cold blooded honor fight could soon have turned into hot blooded murder. The winners would deliver the losers onto the cocks of the winners' boyfriends and other male gang members.

With Pauline's arrival we were all there and with some bravado headed off down the beach to the agreed rumble site; 14 of us, all dressed in minimal bikinis or other close fitting swimwear in our gang's trademark red color. That too was the deal. Ruffles, skirtlets, ruches, boyleg or shorts style bottoms or enclosed breasts tops were all banned. Just tight fitted swim wear; no-where to hide knives or other weapons. Only the cable ties that would bind the losers stuck down the side of our bikini pants.

The group moved forward in a sort of oval shaped pack, with the longer axis across the face of the advance; the bigger braver girls out front, the less certain ones finding comfort from being behind them. From where I was in the middle of the group, I soon enough got a look at our enemies. A dozen of them, dressed in blue swimwear -- mostly bikinis - walking toward us as we in turn walked towards them.

When we were about fifty feet apart we started trash talking at them. They stayed silent, still walking menacingly towards us. If our trash talking was meant to be boosting our spirits and diminishing theirs, it wasn't working for me. I found their purposeful staring silence overcame whatever courage I found in throwing insults at them. The gap kept narrowing.

It was at about twenty feet apart that all hell seemed to break lose. Suddenly the Turps girls let out this blood curdling scream and seemingly as one broke into a sprint towards us.

I suppose I can only speak for myself, but it seemed our whole gang was caught shocked and flatfooted by this display of unified tactics. Within seconds the leading Turps girls were up to our leading girls. I watched with alarm as Anna, Pauline, Kate and Flur; four of our leaders; four of our biggest girls and best fighters, just dropped almost as one straight onto the sand under a single unexpected flying punch delivered to the side of their heads by their matching numbers in the leading Turps girls.

Moments into the fight and our front rank of girls were lying knocked out on the sand and the numerical advantage we had was reversed. As the girl who'd flattened Anna continued into the second rank of us and took an open handed swing at Pip now standing in shock just in front of me, a montage of sights fought for my attention. I saw Pip duck the punch and grab her Turps assailant around her chest, I saw another Turps girl -- not as solid as the one who'd floored Anna -- come at me and I saw a couple of the rear rank Turps girls bend down to bind up Anna and Kate while they were still groggy making sure they stayed out of the fight.

Instantly I ceased to be a bystander to the fight and was part of it. My focus narrowed as this tall slim dark haired girl - who's breasts seemed abnormally large for her frame - landed a kick on my thigh, corking it and causing me to buckle. In pure survival mode, I tried to put my head down and grab her around the chest, seeking to close the gap between our bodies to limit her ability to swing at me.

I'd only got an arm around her front when I felt a slap to the side of my head. Already off balance from the corked thigh, I found myself reeling sideways. In the process of trying to grab the girl and bring her with me to stop her flailing at me after I was on the ground, the hand on her chest closed on whatever it could grab. I felt my nail scratch the side of her breast as my hand closed around a triangle of her bikini top.

I thought she was falling with me and getting ready to stop her hurting me as she landed across me when I saw her bend towards me and lift her hands over her head; simply letting the top slide off her. As I hit the sand on my side she brought her knee down painfully into my flank, rolling it towards her to force me face down.

She grabbed my hair and yanked it hard backwards as her full weight was applied to the knee now in my back pinning me down. "Put your hands behind your back and you won't get hurt any more". I hesitated for a moment. On the one hand there was a sense of letting the gang down by surrendering so quickly. Surely I should do everything I could to fight on. Then there was also the issue of the short term benefit of avoiding immediate pain against the longer term consequences of our gang losing.

The girl on top of me wasn't cutting me any slack. She yanked my hair back harder as she bounced her knee on my back.

The truth was there was little I could do with her pinning me like she was. Unless someone came and knocked her off me I wasn't going to escape. I put my hands behind my back and watched out of the side of my head as she withdrew a cable tie from the side of her bikini and secured my hands together with it. Then standing up she rolled me over onto my back with her foot before bending down and tying my feet together too.

Now I was just a spectator; my fate in the hands of others. And from where I was, things didn't look too good.

Pip had managed to put up something of a fight against the one who'd floored Anna; continuing to wrestle with her alternately on the ground and standing up while avoiding any big hit from her. But now my assailant joined that fray. Coming from behind she knocked Pip's knees from under her and suddenly Pip found two girls on top of her each looking for the sort of hold or blow that would let them subdue her. To the front of Pip I could see Anna, Kate and Flur with their hands tied behind their backs; neither Anna nor Flur showing any signs of movement. Meanwhile Pauline was still struggling with the two smaller girls who'd tied the other three up, having trouble as they alternately flailed at her and struggled to secure her hands behind her back. Even though her hands were tied Kate struggled to get groggily to her feet. My assailant left Pip alone with the other Turps girl for a moment, kicked Kate's legs from under her, cable tied her feet and returned to Pip; all seemingly in an instant.

Craning my head to look the other way I at least saw two Turps girl lying on the sand, but apart from that it didn't look good. Three others of our were down and out of the fight; half of our number in total and that left many of our girls still fighting battling two of theirs.

Sensing violent movement close to me on the other side, I looked around just in time to see Elly fighting off two girls before she copped a wack to the back of her head and fell groggily face down across my chest. Instantly one of the Turps' girls straddled my face with her crotch while the other jumped on Elly's back while they secured her hands and feet, leaving her limp form lying over me.

Even as Elly and I exchanged "are you alright's?", I saw Pip finally surrender to the same painful hold the tall skinny girl had put on me.

I couldn't watch any more. Feeling sick to my stomach and with a horrible tightening in my crotch, Elly expressed both our thoughts.

"We're fucked aren't we?"

"We will be soon. Well and truly and many times over and over."

I know what our guys had been planning to do to the Turps girls. I couldn't imagine what their guys had in mind for us.

I closed my eyes and waited for the fight to be over.

It wasn't long before the noise of the battle started to subside. The odds against those of my friends still fighting eventually became too great. Showing that somebody had been watching too many repeats of Pirates of the Caribbean, someone in the Turps gang led them in a victory 'hazzaaa'.

I looked around. All my friends were lying secured in the sand. There seemed to only be three of them down. Two of the Turps girls were heading back to where their cars were while another pair went around checking that everyone was still breathing and not too seriously injured. Anna still hadn't moved.

The two girls who went to the car came back, each carrying a bucket. They emptied the contents near me; box cutters, scissors, a number of lengths of webbing strap and a pair of side cutters. One girl used the side cutters to release those of her friends we'd managed to cable tie while the other got a bucket of water from the ocean and dumped it over Anna; finally provoking some movement from her. For some reason Elly and Flur were considered groggy enough to cop a bucket too, leaving me soaking wet also.

I didn't know what the webbing strap was for until they threaded lengths under our armpits and across our bodies, to let two of them drag each girl back to their cars. With twelve Turps girls they could drag us back in groups of six. As I watched the first group be dragged off I noticed some were dragged face down, others face up. Either way it seemed a lot of bikini pants ended up around the ankles of their owners and a few string tie tops were left trailing in their wake too.

Shit it occurred to me; these girls were expecting to win. We hadn't come nearly as well prepared. It was almost as if they'd started out with a whole game plan. We'd just come ready to rough it up.

I was dragged back in the second group; face up and only managing to keep my bikini pants in place, at first by holding the waist band in the fingers of the hands tied behind my back and then, when it slipped out of their reach, by arching my bum off the ground from time to time.

Once there the second group were deposited in a line continuing from the first; twelve bound bodies all in one line awaiting the arrival of the last two. At this stage I was quite pleased I was still more or less fully dressed. Even my assailant's bikini top was still lying buried in the sand back on the beach underneath where I'd been lying; my own little act of defiance at our defeat.

Any smugness didn't last long. A couple of girls grabbed pairs of scissors and started working along the line; stripping us one by one. String tie parts had their strings pulled and were discarded in the sand untidily behind the line of us. Anything else was cut between the boob, at the shoulders or at the hips to free it from our bound up figures. The only exception were the two girls with one pieces. The Turps' girls took some delight in cutting and ripping -- especially ripping; playing a sort of tug of war between two of them - both of them the full length of their chests and stomachs all the way down to under their crotches; starting at the deep v's until the leg hems were cut in their crotch.

Where ever we were going, we were going naked. Finally we were bundled tightly laid out on our backs on the bed of two large pick-up trucks, seven of us in each lying on the cold metal floor with the tornado cover stretched over us. In the dark, we suffered the discomfort and anxiety of the short drive to our destination. All I could think is shit, shit, shit. What happens now?

I knew we'd arrived when I felt the truck back slowly down a drive. The cover was thrown off to revel the faces of a dozen guys leering in anticipation over the side of the truck at us. We were unloaded, not without a lot of sexual handling, and once again set out in a line face up, still bound in the back yard of an impressive mansion. A guy walked along the line dropping a four foot long length of alloy and a bunch of ties at each of our heads. Then one by one each of us had our hand ties cut and we were secured to a bar behind our necks by ties around our wrists and our neck; as if it was the cross bar of a pillory with the exception that our hand ties gave us enough slack to grasp the bar itself. Only then were out feet ties cut.

I started to examine my surroundings and began to get the gist of what was about to happen. Behind a thin metal guard rail there was an awning across the back of the house. I could see dropped from the roof of that a line of ropes hanging from pulleys secured to the ceiling of the awning and leading out into the yard the other side of the railing. So we were going to be strung up like a line of crucified naked women.

One by one they hung us off those lines with our feet still firmly on the ground; a line running from each end of our bars to the ceiling above making a sort of triangle. But that wasn't the end of our indignities. Another pair of lines ran from each end of the bar out to the yard, so that the two sets of lines attached to each bar formed an endless loop. As each girl was strung up they tested the arrangement; so letting us know that with a single pull of a line we could be changed from the upright crucified position to one where we were bent forward over the metal rail. Finally all fourteen of us were strung up in a line like that facing into the yard; stretching the whole length of the awning and rail. We were a pathetic sight; several of my friends had dried blood below their nose or around their mouths, most had some sort of bruising, all of us looked hang dog and defeated.

Prisoners and slaves of our enemies.

As we stood there, I counted the number of guys who had collected around us. There were more than thirty of them; more than two per girl and they were all starting to get undressed. Multiply that by the number of times each guy could get it up and cum in the nine hour period they had us for and it was obvious we were in for a rough time.

When their clothes came off most of them were already displaying erections just from the incidental handling of us in stringing us up; not to mention the significant groping that entailed.

Finally a couple of hoses were brought out and one by one they washed us down with cold water. This wasn't just some general spray in our direction to hose off the sand still caked to most of our bodies. Instead, after a general hose down of everything below our hair line and cleaning up any blood on our faces, they directed the hose between our legs and sponged the area down front and back before doing our underarms too; taking the chance to have a good feel of whatever took their fancy and play with the nipples brought up by the cold water at the same time.

Still, compared to what we were about to go through, as sexual molestation goes it was pretty low on the scale; just a down payment. Finally as we stood there dripping wet and shivering, what was clearly their Gang boss came out of the house. He was a big guy; not fat, just tall and imposing in a muscular sort of way and achingly good looking. His naked body was covered in tats, his giant cock still flaccid. There was something about his bearing that screamed military.

With the rest of the gang crowded around the front of us outside the railing, He walked slowly up and down the line with his hands clasped behind his back, studying us like an inspection on a parade ground as he addressed us in a commanding voice.

"Good morning ladies.

It's nice to see our girls implemented their training and delivered you too us; not that we didn't know they'd do that.

I understand your present anxiety. I have some good news and some bad news for you.

The bad news is that until 1800 hours tonight we intend to use your bodies for our sexual satisfaction in whatever way takes our fancy.

That's what you agreed too and we will take the fullest advantage of that.

The good news is that my boys have been strictly instructed to use you nicely. They are not to take out their anger with your boyfriends on you. There are rules in force.

Let me review them with you. •No violence except as earned punishment. That also you agreed to. We'll come back to that. •Condoms must be worn for all vaginal and anal sex. I don't want my boys picking up anything your scumbag guys may have given you. •Ladies, personally I'm not that keen on anal sex. Maybe I saw too much of that sort of thing in the army. Still, some of my guys like it. Anything used for anal sex must be well lubed. We do not want your admittedly cute butts damaged. Anal penetration will be carried out with due regard to your well-being. •Except for the butt plugs that will soon be fitted, nothing except body parts may be inserted into you. •The butt plugs will remain in place until 1100 hours before they may be removed for anal sex. They will be replaced after use. •When getting head from you, our boys are not to unreasonably make you gag.

Ladies you will by now have observed that when you're brought forward to be bent over the railing, your hands come free enough to reach your face. We're rather pleased by the ingenuity of that arrangement. The deal is this. If you use your hands and mouth to give good head, then they're not to gag you. If you don't then, well, guys can get carried away sometimes can't they.

Observe, we have cameras in place filming. In the event of any dispute as to whether one of our guys was unreasonably rough, or whether it is you who should be disciplined, a replay will occur."

As he said this, he pointed to four cameras located high, one in front and on at the back of each end of the line. Great our indignity is going to be recorded for posterity and probably loaded up onto some porn site.

"Ladies you will swallow. No teeth contact.

Any ejaculate will be left on your body where it lands.

Your harnesses permit three positions. Standing like you are now, bent forward over the railing as has been demonstrated to you and sitting on the stools or on one of my guys on the stools that are presently being set out behind you.

Mild discipline, other than a gagging that occurs in the heat of the moment, will initially be imposed by a stress position. Your harnesses can be elevated slightly, to leave you standing on the tips of your toes and requiring you to hang off the bar with your hands to avoid choking on the strap around your neck. You can still be used for sex while in the stress position.

Ladies, I hope we don't have to go beyond that. I don't approve of guys hitting girls. But you know from what has happened to some of your boyfriends that some of our guys can be very unpleasant when provoked.

You will by rotation be permitted to take a short break for morning and afternoon tea and half an hour for lunch. Refreshments will then be provided and water provided on demand. At lunch you will be washed down again. Comfort breaks will be permitted in moderation. You will be released and taken under guard to the facility. Ladies, you are naked and all escape avenues lead back into this yard. Don't even be tempted. Those thought abusing the comfort breaks will thereafter be left to relieve themselves where they stand and hosed down afterwards.

Now for some better news.

Firstly I have made it clear to my guys that they're not going to hurt your guys by hurting you with rough sex. What will really hurt your guys is delivering you back to them after you've had so many orgasms you can barely stand, but you're ready to come back for more or join our gang. That is our objective for today.

Girls thought to be cooperating and providing a good service may be released from their harnesses for freestyle activities in more comfortable positions during the afternoon.

Emmazoe
Emmazoe
28 Followers