The Gang Gets Gang Banged

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Emmazoe
Emmazoe
28 Followers

It's going to be a hot day. The pool you can see before you is a very nice temperature. You will be delivered back to the beach where you were loaded at approximately 1815 hours.

Ladies, are there any questions?"

He looked up and down the line. No one spoke up.

"Alright then ladies, my one remaining task is to pick out the two of you who will be reserved for my first use and the one for first use of my deputy. After that proceeding will commence with the insertion of butt plugs."

He'd been checking us out while he walked up and down the line as he spoke. Now he was more purposeful; stopping in front of each girl and inspecting her more closely. The first couple he just walked past. Then he stopped in front of Sofia.

For a moment he studied her before placing a hand under her breast, seemingly weighing it and then sliding his thumb over her nipple, testing its reaction to him. Then he embraced her full frontally and kissed her on the lips.

I couldn't at that time tell whether he slipped a tongue in, but as he pulled away from her he licked his lips as if he was tasting her.

Spitting on two fingers of his right hand, he slid them down into Sofia's crotch, clearly feeling her out and fingering her; maybe even penetrating her. She stood there frozen.

I knew the next few moments were critical to me. There was a good chance I'd attract his attention. I'd seen his gaze come to rest on me a couple of times as he'd walked up and down addressing us. Did I want to be chosen or not. He seemed like a more decent guy than a lot of the thugs standing around waiting their turn and he was gorgeously good looking. But he did say "first go". It didn't sound as though it would completely protect me from the rest and it might just make me more desirable to be abused when I was released for general duties. Against that, with three girls reserved, the ratio of guys to the remaining girls was approaching three to one. Not good.

He continued along the line until he stopped at me.

I was in survival mode. I gave him as much of a smile as my circumstances permitted and spread my feet just far enough apart to be subtly more inviting. He cupped my breast too; jiggling it a little maybe to test its playfulness. As his finger slipped across a nipple I willed it to react strongly to him and felt it engorge and harden to his touch. He must have liked the reaction because he then tweaked it between his thumb and forefinger for a moment.

I looked up from where I'd been watching his hand fondle my breast to meet his gaze. This time the smile I gave him was a bit more sincere. My body was actually opening to him. He turned in to embrace me, his now partly aroused cock sliding between my legs. Bringing his mouth to mine he slipped his tongue in and loitered there. I decided to be bold. I brought my tongue against his to wrestle with it. A moment later he disengaged and again licked his lips.

Then he did the finger trick, penetrating me and loitering over my clit, feeling it react to his touch.

Signalling to someone behind him, I felt a pen write something on my butt before the scribe came around and placed a mark on my cheek too. He continued down the line until Eva got the same treatment and was similarly marked. The three he'd tested were probably the best lookers and it wasn't really a surprise when the deputy picked Sofia.

With that formality over, he gave a sort of wave to his gang and suddenly the whole line of us were dragged forward into the bent over position. I'm sure my feelings reflected those of the others "Oh god, here we go".

I was looking sideways along the line when I felt the cold sensation of well lubed latex being pushed slowly but firmly into my arse; the face of each of the other girls showing the same feeling of discomfort I was experiencing. Within our own gang us girls suffer a degree of sexual mishandling -- you might say abuse. That had included anal sex; something I don't really like, especially when it's usually been inflicted with an inadequately lubed cock inserted too fast. At least the butt plug was better than that and promised a less painful experience when it started in earnest.

With the butt plugs in, I recognised it would be merely moments before it was fully on. But it seemed there was one last formality. The scribe who'd marked me for the leader went along the line and sequentially put a number of each of our bum cheeks and a matching one on our upper arm.

So that was it. For today I'd been reduced to a number. Number 6. Plus some other marks designating some sort of ownership. Like carcasses of hung up meat being sold at an auction.

The leader's voice boomed one last time. "OK guys, they're yours."

There was some pecking order being applied that wasn't obvious to me as the guys got stuck into the girls. With an excess of guys wanting to be serviced, some agreement seemed to be in force suggesting the girls stay bent over and therefore able to satisfy one at each end. Except for the three chosen ones, every girl had a guy at her butt and another at her face with most having a third cueing at one end or the other for their turn.

Elly next to me groaned in discomfort as a cock was jammed into her vagina too fast while at the same time she tried to deal with the one waving about her face. There were a few other cries of discomfort or pain from the girls before they were drowned out by the sound of guys grunting.

Suddenly I felt my own cables lifting me from the bent over position to the standing up one, with the gang leader immediately bring himself around into a full contact frontal position.

"We're going to use the stool."

As he said that, he pushed me back slightly and around the stool, before he sat on it and guided me onto his lap.

His cock had been big enough flaccid. Now it was gigantic.

He held it out so that I could sink myself down onto it. I needed time to let my body adjust, so started bouncing up and down gently on him, sinking him deeper each time. With the butt plug and the size of his cock, it just didn't feel as though there was room for everything to fit inside me down there, realising as I did that the interaction between the two was sensitising some really powerful nerve endings. Eventually I had him fully buried and I sort of waited for his next instruction.

I might have picked him as a breast man. He buried his head in my boobs, taking a nipple into his mouth and sucking it while sliding his hand down between our bodies and fingering my clit.

Goodness, I've had boyfriends who weren't this considerate or good. Whose benefit was this for?

As I let my head roll back and enjoyed my body's response to him I for the first time took in the full vista of what was happening to my friends. Now behind them and in about the middle of the line, both sides of me there was this line of girls getting their vaginas pounded from behind while their heads bounced up and down on the cock in their mouth. Only Eva was left out; bent over but ignored, waiting the leaders turn with her. I saw a young guy approach her from behind, see the mark on her butt and join another cue. Meanwhile Sofia was getting taken from behind by the deputy, but at least didn't have anyone in her face.

Suddenly the really young guy Elly was giving head to pulls her off him by the hair and squirts his load all over her face, before wiping his cock across her cheek. Immediately he's finished another even younger guy waiting at the girl next to Elly decides she's as good as any, nudges the first guy out of the way and presents his cock against Elly's lips.

I decided I'd better earn my keep and using the bar as a support, lifted myself up and down on the leader's cock, squeezing it as I did; although with the stuff jammed in down there his cock was getting some pretty powerful contact even without that.

I figured my interest was best served by keeping him happy but not having him cum too soon. The longer he takes then the longer it is before I get cast adrift to join the pounding the rest of the girls are taking if that's going to be how it works.

Pretty soon more of the first round of guys are starting to climax; their progress through to their orgasm evident through the cacophony of grunts, groans and other sex noises coming from the line. I glimpse the second, clearly inexperienced, guy Elly was giving head to follow the lead of the first, pull her off him and fire his ropes of cum across her face. He too finishes by wiping his cock across her cheek at the same time the guy taking her from behind finishes his with a couple of massive thrusts that causes her to butt her head into the stomach of the guy wiping his cock on her face.

What catches me more by surprise is the emergence above the noise of the guys of a female voice; the sound of one rising to a climax even if muffled somewhat by a cock in her mouth. To my right I identify Camila as the source. I might have picked her as a screamer. The guy looks as though he's got a hand around her hips, fingering her clit as he works on her.

Eventually she goes off; needing to take the cock out of her mouth as her whole body tenses into an orgasmic spasm and she screams and moans out her final release.

To say it attracts attention is an understatement. Every other guy stops what they're doing and cheers and applauds the guy who's just done that to her. He stops and acknowledges the attention before turning back to find his ultimate pleasure inside her. Survival strategies. In a way that is what today is all about.

That orgasm sounded real. Somehow Camila has let herself go enough to have one and a good one at that. Maybe she's not the only girl to already have done that, but by making a spectacle of it she's changed the dynamics. With the attention the guy received, now others are going to be trying harder to match or outdo him; not of itself a bad thing if it produces more gentle outcomes for all the girls.

But she may also have made herself a target. Someone easy to get a result with and therefore someone worth having a go at. If we're all going to be working all day anyway is that a bad thing; especially if it means you get the more thoughtful ones and have to give a little less arse and head?

What about my own survival strategy? I know what gang culture is about. There was a reason the three stand out prettiest girls were chosen by the two leaders. Sure they might fancy using our bodies as much as any male might. But we're now their gifts to be handed out as a reward to the loyalist and most useful members; a source of additional power for them. The leader might have applied his own additional criteria to pick the two that best suited him, but the same three were going to be chosen anyway. The deputy took Sofia without even going near her and even though she'd absolutely frozen under the leader's examination of her.

We are just a currency; a form of payment. And after Eva and myself, she was the next highest value currency.

All I could hope was that the leader would protect my value by looking after me and passing me around in moderation. I knew that might mean other girls might have to work harder, but I couldn't help that.

My next down payment on that protection was to find my own climax. Fortunately that wasn't going to be too hard. He clearly wanted me to have one and was working at it; unexpectedly helped by whatever the combination of the butt plug and his giant cock was sensitising deep inside me.

I decided to add another aspect. He seemed to like kissing. With my hands tied I couldn't lift his face out of my boobs up to mine so I kissed his forehead; repeatedly with enough pressure to give him the message I was trying to work down his face to his mouth. It worked; we exchanged tongues and wrestled lips with each other. If he liked kissing me it might protect me from having to give too much head. With his tongue still in my mouth an orgasm washed through me. I groaned against his lips as my body contracted and spasmed around his cock. Normally now I go at it faster trying to bring the guy to his climax too. But that wasn't my plan for today. I just continued my slow lift and drop onto him. If he wants something different he can tell me; otherwise he can try and give me a second orgasm. Every moment I spend with him now is a moment I'm not available for others and I'm protecting Eve too.

Vocally I initially overstated my path to a second climax. But he takes the bait and works all the harder at achieving it -- nipples, clit and whatever it was that was being sensitised deep inside me - while seemingly holding himself back. Maybe all too soon I don't need to overstate it. Encouraged by the noises I was making, he ramps it up a notch until I'm groaning out a second orgasm into his hair as his tongue is twirling one of my nipples deep inside his mouth.

But this time my orgasm is enough to push him over too. From below and even with my full weight on his thighs, he jerked forcefully up into me as he filled his condom. With a "well done" he lifted me off him enough to let him stand up before placing me back sitting on the stool. Then he striped the condom off and dropped it onto the floor beside me as he examined what was happening around him.

Stopping on the way to exchange a joke with the guy who set Camila off on such a spectacular screaming orgasm and who even as they talk is working away on Martina, the gang leader goes over to where Eve is still bent over. There he stands at her head and, while I can't hear what he says, clearly asks her to orally fondle him while he gets it fully up again.

Even with the crowd around me, I feel intensely alone and vulnerable. Every other girl is still bent over. Nearly every other girl still has someone working both ends. With the girls lined up like they are, it looks like some sort of sex production line. Even Sofia, temporarily abandoned by the deputy while he pounds away at Emilia, is giving head to someone. I suspect she's made a grave error; has not done enough to make the Deputy want to protect her and therefore cheapened herself as a currency to be given out by him.

I turn my attention back to the leader. As Eva gives him head I can see he's looking around; taking in what's happening in a way a good leader does. Noticing everything. Not just which of the girls are submitting and which are resisting, but also evaluating his guys. Who's playing with the team and who's going their own way; maybe who's stretching his rules more than they should.

The leaders got his full erection back again now; clearly more than Eva can orally cope with even with the best of wills. But while he's letting her go through the motions, even stroking her hair as she does, he's not into it yet. Instead he's playing his leader role; absorbing and evaluating.

One of the guys approaches the leader and engages him in a conversation that clearly involves me, since he's pointing at me. The leader shakes his head. The other guy continues. He strikes me as a mid-level functionary in the gang pecking order. One of those eager beaver gadfly's; willing workers who need to be pandered to a little without worrying too much about them. I suspect he's stretching the friendship with the leader and he knows it.

The leader rolls his eyes but my heart sinks as he nods a yes. Just as the gadfly is turning to go the leader adds something.

The gadfly walks towards me and just announces

"I'm going to titty fuck you."

Adding more in annoyance than explanation

"Diego said I have to lube even for that so we don't damage your delicate breasts. Personally I would have preferred to take some head from you, but he reckons it's too early for that. You are the favourite aren't you?"

Basically without much further ado he bends down to get the tube of lube I now notice is under each stool, lubes himself, straddles over me as I'm sitting down on the stool and proceeds to jam his erection between my breasts, bringing them together and around his cock with his hands.

Then he just starts thrusting vigorously. I'm just trying to keep my head out of the way while he's banging against my neck and nearly up to my chin with each upward thrust. Frankly, because of the lube and his act's lack of invasiveness, it's not really all that bad. In fact the lube on his fingers makes his contact with my nipples quite stimulating. Compared to what the other girls are copping, I'm doing well.

As he cums he pulls my breasts together over the top of his cock; injecting his seed into the cavity that creates and leaving it running down all over the inner sides of my breasts. I can see his knees weaken as he finishes and for a minute fear he's going to land in my lap. But he recovers enough to take the remains of his erection in his hand and rub what I can only imagine is now the exquisitely sensitive edge of the bell of it against the hard button of my nipple, encouraging out the last squirts of cum.

Then he just walks away as his cum trickles down my chest and stomach. I tilt myself, wanting its end destination to be on my thigh and not between my legs.

Once he's out of the way and I can see around again I notice Eva is now taking it from behind from the leader -- Diego. He has a hand around her thigh -- presumably fingering her clit -- and another on her breast.

I'd heard a few girls cum amongst the noises the guys are making; nothing quite as loud as Camila's, although Martina's under the same guy's cock came a close second. There must be something in his technique.

Sitting alone again I watch Diego interrupt his pounding of Eva to call over and specifically send the guy who did so well with Camila and Martina to service Anna. I'm pleased about that. Because there's a couple of issues about getting through today that go beyond not irritating this group of guys too much. One is certainly what happens when we get back to our own group.

Anna is the chic of our gang boss -- Pablo. He's intensely possessive of her and she in turn is intensely loyal to him. Don't get me wrong. He uses his position in the group to screw around to his cock's content; including with me and most of the other girls here at one time or another. But god help any guy who hits on Anna. It was Pablo who pushed Anna into setting this whole situation up in the first place, just so he could get more pussy to feed his insatiable appetite.

How he'll deal with what's happening to Anna I don't know. But everything that happens here will be reported back to him by Anna. And any girl too co-operative in getting through today could well be in trouble when we get back home again. It might be better if Anna is compromised. It might make her a bit more reticent about criticizing others.

It only takes ten minutes for this guy to bring Anna to a screaming orgasm; one leaving her collapsed onto her knees and breathless as she hangs in her harness. By then Eva has cum to Diego and Diego has found his own climax in her too. Diego walks over to where Mr Screaming Orgasm is still standing over his latest work. As the two guys talk I see Mr Screaming Orgasm point at me and Diego nod yes. So it looks like I'm now in for whatever it is he does.

Before the approach of Mr Screaming Orgasm blocks my view I see Diego ordering Anna to orally tease him up again like he had Eva do. Mr Screaming Orgasm is a man of few words. As he pulls my ropes to bring me into the bent over position all he says is "Hello beautiful, were going to have some fun."

I can only guess Mr Screaming Orgasm didn't finish himself in Anna after she went down on her knees under the impact of the orgasm he gave her because his cock is still fully erect -- even if not that big -- and the unchanged condom empty. Personally I wish he'd change the condom. Goodness only knows what sort of history Anna has; but I don't get much say in the matter.

Emmazoe
Emmazoe
28 Followers