The Gang Gets Gang Banged

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Emmazoe
Emmazoe
28 Followers

And he's clearly keen to get into me. No sooner does he pull me into position then he's behind me and I can feel the tip of his cock testing for the opening to my pussy. Once he finds it he buries himself with a single firm push.

Mr Screaming Orgasm was the fourth, maybe even fifth, guy Anna had take her from behind in the course of what I can only guess has been about an hour and a half. If she was nothing else, she was well warmed up and lubricated. I could actually see her juices smearing the condom that's just been rammed into me. I've had a less intense morning and I'm thankful that he doesn't immediately start the fast pounding of me that I saw him impose on Anna.

Instead I'm just incredibly aware of what seems to be a combined arousing assault on every erogenous zone in my body. It's not just the way he's fingering my clit with one hand while he plays with a nipple with the other. There's something about his thrusting technique too. I don't know what he's doing but he's found some incredibly sensitive zone I didn't know I had on the front wall of my vagina while whatever he's doing is also causing the butt plug to move about enough to activate its own sensitive nerve endings.

I'm not really that much of a moaner, but with him I can't help it.

As he senses my body responding to him he just keeps upping the tempo; always staying just a little bit ahead of what I feel I'm ready for -- always making me feel this is too much like I'm going to explode while somehow at the same time making me want more.

Soon enough he is pounding away at me like I saw him doing to the other girls. And I can't help myself; I'm screaming -- well it's a sound more like screaming than just moaning - with every thrust just like they were. It's not pain; just a pleasure so intense it's almost unbearable.

The orgasm overwhelms me; leaves me tightened up in a contracting, spasming ball of female flesh, my knees trembling and barely able to support my weight. If it wasn't for the bar I'm bent over, I'd be on my knees too. I'm vaguely aware we've attracted an audience and I can hear others applauding him again.

But he doesn't stop. He just keeps going, keeps fingering, keeps thrusting, keeps moving that butt plug about and keeps playing with my nipples. He hasn't found his orgasm yet and it's like the only way he knows how to have sex is to reduce the girl to a quivering jelly of spent sexual energy as he does it.

So I keep having orgasms. A second, then a third. I'm still aware I'm screaming uncontrollably at the sexual pleasure he's inflicting on me; just registering we now have an audience of everyone in the yard. But I'm completely out of control. Finally there's a fourth as I feel him explode inside me; his own ejectulative grunting matching rhythm with me. And then he's patting my back. "Oh, good girl, well done." I know it sounds like he's talking to a puppy, but I find myself incredibly pleased with the praise even if as he withdrew I desperately just want to sink to the ground.

He eases me back onto the stool and with a final pat on my cheek walks away to where a few of his mates are now gathered around an ice box and helps himself to a beer.

Once again I can take in my surroundings. Almost as I'm recovering my seat I hear and see Anna too brought to orgasm by Diego; one more episode of protective compromising in our favour for when we get home. It's almost like Diego knows who she is and has background information on her.

Around me all the girls are still being subjected to some sort of sexual activity, but the guys have by now all had a few turns and the intensity of it has subsided somewhat. Now most of the girls just have one guy at her; some of them are now in the standing up or stool position instead of being presented for spit roasting. Both Eva and Sofia have a guy taking them from behind in the bent over position, so the degree of our protection seems very thin.

Shortly, down the far end, a couple of girls start getting served morning tea, a table set up next to them while they sit on the stool, one hand released so they can eat and drink. What surprises me is who's setting it out for them. It's a couple of the girls who we'd fought that morning, still in their bikinis and supervised by none other than the tall slim girl who'd taken me down. And she's still just dressed in a tiny bikini bottom; topless, not having replaced the item I left buried in the sand under me at the beach.

Just before she and the other girls had arrived Diego had started taking Martina from behind. Now she walks up to Diego where he's just warming up to pump away at Martina, wraps herself around the top half of him and they start kissing and fondling each other while he's still thrusting into Martina.

I see her ask a question of Diego with a coquettish look. He gives her an indulgent nod and with a final kiss she turns and starts walking towards me.

When we were fighting I'd never really focused on how stunning she looks. Tall and slim is just the start of it. Clearly athletic, she has enormous abnormally perky boobs; not completely out of scale to the rest of her body, but just more than nature normally provides slim girls like her. They have to be false or she's a complete freak. As she approaches, I find myself staring at them looking for surgical lines but can't see any.

But it's more than just her figure. She's got a really pretty face with, apart from the scratch to the side of the boob I inflicted earlier, beautifully clear golden skin and jet black tresses that, now they're released from the bun she put them in for the fight, cascade down her back and seductively over her shoulders, just kissing her nipples as she walks. Why the hell does Diego want us when he's got her?

She ambles up to me.

"Hello sweetheart. I thought you looked absolutely gorgeous just waiting there for some attention and Diego said I could have a play with you."

Without any further introduction, miss tall slim and drop dead beautiful straddles my thigh and brings her lips against mine, slipping her tongue repeatedly into and out of my mouth.

Almost like a repeat of what Diego did when he was picking me out in the first place she sits back for a minute and licks her lips; as if tasting me.

"You taste beautiful sweetie. We're going to get along just fine"

She sweeps a nipple across my lips as she reaches over and releases one of my hands from where it's bound to the bar and places it over her breast.

"I'll serve you morning tea after this, so you can have your hand back a bit early; I'm sure we can put it to better use than up there."

Immediately I feel her breast respond to the touch. Yes her nipple engorges and hardens, but it more than that. Under her nipple almost her whole areola rises into a cone and I'm sure I can feel her whole breast filling out and swelling under my palm.

She glides her crotch lightly along my thigh at the same time as, with a hand around the back of my head, she brings her other nipple against my lips; making it clear I should part them and accept it into my mouth.

"That's a lovely thigh sweetie, it fits me just so. Such soft skin too."

The crotch of her bikini feels like silk as it brushes my skin. Because they're so small and tight fitting on her they seem to be part of her skin itself; not bunching or collecting as she moves, just softening the contact between our skins; rendering it frictionless.

I can't help it. As I play with the nipple between my fingers I have to feel out her breast; trying to work out if they're real or not. I thought I was being subtle; that what I was doing could be mistaken for a sort of sexually orientated massage. But she figures me out.

"They're real sweetie. All mine. Nice aren't they?"

Soon she's getting quite excited; starting to moan as the tempo of her rubbing against my thigh increases. She slides the palm of her free hand down my stomach and curls her fingers around into my crotch; finding my clit and starting to finger it.

I've never been touched like that by a woman before. For that matter I've never French kissed one either. Today is a day of new experiences and what I quickly find out is that when you don't really have a choice, a finger on your clit is a finger on your clit whoever it belongs to. Used correctly it has the same effect and she certainly knows how to use it correctly. I'm even finding sucking her breast strangely erotic and enjoyable.

As she feels my body moisten and respond to her touch, she gets more adventurous, sliding deeper and turning her fingers up into my tunnel while her thumb keeps fingering my clit. Now I'm the one moaning and it just seems to excite her more; she getting louder, moving faster and with more pressure on my thigh. As she gets really excited she can't keep her fingers in my tunnel any more; moving them back over my clit where she's now working it with increasing intensity.

I can barely keep her breast in my mouth she now moving so much and fast. As she cums, she clamps her thighs tightly around mine jerking her crotch hard along it a couple of times as she holds my face into her breast with a force that makes it hard to breathe. All I can do is keep playing my tongue against her nipples. All the time her fingers are moving faster and faster against my clit; willing me to cum too. As soon as her own orgasm is nearly spent, she pulls her breast away from my mouth, curls herself up and starts sucking on one of mine. I've been so sexualised already today that frankly my body seems ready to cum to anything; not that she was so doing anything other than a pretty good job. It's just I'd normally take longer. Bound up as I was I could only respond to my orgasm by arcing my hips off the stool and holding her head against my breast nearly as suffocatingly as she held mine.

"Oh sweetheart, that was delightful. I hope you enjoyed it. You're so lovely I'm going to ask Diego whether we can keep you and take you home."

If it sounds patronising, it probably was. And yet I'm not sure that's entirely how it was meant; not in a nasty way anyway. She clearly was in a position of power around here. I could see she had Diego wrapped around her little finger. I suspect she's just in the habit of using that power to make people feel good; maybe the gang's good cop to Diego's tougher one.

I actually gave her a faint smile in reply. Mind you there's clearly two sides to her. In the fight this morning she was by far their most effective player; an absolute ruthless get the job done with minimum effort or real violence approach that seemed to perfectly match Diego's personal style. No wonder they were a pair. I found myself slightly jealous of her.

She flounced off in the direction of Diego, now sharing a drink between fucks with his friends. When she reaches him, she puts both arms around his neck, lifts her legs to hang her weight off him, and gives him a prolonged kiss. He's probably banged, maybe five girls in the last two hours. Yet he's incredibly responsive to her. As she's hanging there with her back to me I can actually see his cock inflate until it's curled around between her legs and up into her butt; following the fold of her tiny bikini bottom as it clings to her bum cheeks. While they converse I watch her nod her head. He looks around the side of her head at me and gives me a big smile and a bit of what I take to be a well done wink. The smile I give back is a lot more than half hearted.

But Diego's not the only guy this woman gets a rise out of. The impact of her presence permeates the whole gang. Diego tends to be the centre of attention by himself. When she's near him you can actually see the group cluster more densely around them; with just about every guy checking out her body as much as he dares, especially as you can actually see their cocks respond to her presence.

And she laps it up; engaging them briefly in light hearted conversation while she looks into their eyes as their gaze drifts down to her boobs.

As she ambles back over to personally serve me morning tea I see the eyes of every guy standing around the beer ice box fixed firmly on her bikini clad butt. There's fourteen naked women strung up in a line facing them, and all they can look at is that one butt.

Completely distracted by the aftermath of that unusual divergence from my expectation of the day, it's actually been a while since I've had time to contemplate the fate of my friends around me. Sure there's been lot of noises of men grunting, the sounds of girls groaning and occasionally cuming, and even another two performances induced by Mr Screaming Climax man. But really like I'm sure is the case for most of us, I was too busy focusing on what was right before me to really take in the bigger picture.

Because she was right next to me I do know that Pip has had a hard time with the younger members of the gang. Either she is far too good at giving head or she's just attracted the wrong clientele in the form of pimply faced pornography obsessed youths prone to premature ejaculation, because I've seen about six guys cum over her face.

Maybe that's because Pip's the youngest of us. Feisty, as her performance at the fight showed, she's a slight petite build with a pretty enough face in an impish sort of way but -- what wouldn't have been obvious to the young guys queuing to get head from her -- smallish tits. And all the while she's giving that head she still had a stream of guys doing her doggy style from behind too.

Now sitting next to me welcoming the brief respite, her whole face was dripping cum until the tall slim bombshell took pity on her and washed her down. I ask her how she's doing and get a brave smile followed by "surviving". We check out each other's tally and I'm shocked to find that not only has she given head to six of them but she's had five take her from behind for a total of three orgasms. She's looking on the bright side; acknowledging that most of the guys are following the mantra of giving orgasms and looking to their own pleasure rather than trying to play rough.

I'm really embarrassed to admit how lightly I've got off in comparison.

My fear for Pip for the rest of the day is that the same pornography obsessed group is now going to be back at her for a bit of her arse. Because that's the bad thing about it being morning tea time. It also means the 1100 hour arse time has started too. Even without a watch

I know that because a few girls down from me Anna is hanging in the stress position being done sandwich style; standing up with a guy in her vagina and one in her arse, both thrusting away.

I'm not sure what she did to get put in the stress position -- my guess is it arose while Diego was doing her -- but being done sandwich style is a risk for all of us today however well we behave. Diego's been paying a lot of attention to Anna; not good attention, definitely the sort you don't want. Maybe it's possible he set a couple of guys on her deliberately; a thought reinforced by the fact it's clear the guy doing her from in front is making a lot of effort to get her to cum - something he eventually succeeds at.

I've always wondered if being choked has the same impact on a girl's climax as it supposedly does on a guy -- evidenced by the number of guys who die trying it. Given the stress position involves an element of choking, Anna could well be finding out. I don't think it's something I'll risk asking her later.

While all the girls not actually on their morning tea break are being used in one way or another, I notice right down the end that Kate's in the stress position too, with a guy giving her one in her pussy. It doesn't surprise me. Kate's a stubborn one. I can't imagine she's responding well to today; not that any of us are enjoying it however many climaxes they get us to perform.

And in terms of taking it in the arse, Flur is being done in the bent over position in a way that strongly suggests she's getting it in the arse too.

I know my morning tea is over as Diego walks back towards me with an erection already evident. Whatever he's got planned has clearly got him excited.

As Diego reaches me he asks me to stand up, then lies with the small of his back across the stool. His bum and legs are supported by his feet on the ground, but his head and upper chest just hanging there, his hands behind his head making it look almost relaxing; the most incredible six pack being on display as his abs and chest muscles strain under the effort. Then he closes his eyes like he's in a Zen like trance.

"Mount me"

I lift a leg across his body to place my crotch over his hips. His enormous sheathed cock lies there just waiting for me; bisecting his stomach as it nearly reaches his navel. Holding his cock upright I ease myself effortless down onto it.

Figuring I'm expected to do all the work, I use the bar securing me to lift myself up and down.

"No, just sit still. You can rock back and forwards if you really have to, but no up and down"

Uncertain why I'd have to rock back and forwards I just relax myself down waiting to see what he's got in mind.

What he does next catches me by surprises and almost throws me off my precarious balance on him. He flexes the muscle which normally holds an erection in an upright position, putting incredible pressure on the front wall of the very top of my vagina and nearly casting me forward.

Relaxing it, he does it again. This time as it pulls forward I get the feeling of this incredible surge of power through its whole length; like its already impressive circumference is expanding inside me. It's like he's doing push ups for his cock.

It quickly becomes quite arousing; helped a lot by the fact that the fillet of sinew of flesh and muscle between the base of his erection and that of his pubis that my clit was resting against retracts as he flexes and then swells up against it again; stimulating it in an unexpectedly powerful way. Mind you the sight of this absolutely superb male body I'm mounted on is having its own impact. God he's gorgeous. His whole body just conveys this sense of power. It's not the distorted unattractive body of a steroid using body builder. It's far, far more balanced than that; a body whose power is designed for use, not for display. Maybe the difference lies in his army background, but every muscle in his stomach and chest looks like it's carved out of marble.

I just want to touch it; want to feel it. My whole self aches to interact more completely with this perfect specimen of a man I'm sitting on and whose swollen cock, even as I feel this ache, is probing the inner most depths of my body. But of course I can't. My hands are tied to the bar; and that unsatisfied ache is manifesting itself in my sexual anatomy; even becoming quite demanding.

Still for the moment I'm a mere passenger to this sexual episode, so not entirely oblivious to my surroundings.

Which in a way is disconcerting because my concern about what happens now "arse time" has arrived is quickly reinforced. Maybe inspired by what happened to Anna, two of the pimply faced pornography obsessed youths approach Pip as she finishes her morning tea and tell her she's about to be put in a sandwich.

Clearly they were talking about what they were going to do as they were sharing a beer because there's a definite plan to their approach. Both of them stand six foot tall to her five foot and a little bit. One stands in front of her and penetrates her vagina, literally lifting her off the ground as he stands up straight; supporting her negligible weight on a combination of his cock and some hands around her bum cheeks.

Then the other guy lubes himself up and penetrates her arse.

After some amusement shared between them that they can actually feel each other inside her body, and indeed a short attempt to have a cock fight inside her body, they start thrusting by alternatively dipping their knees, leaving her suspended on one cock while the other slides out and in; quickly getting the rhythm they were looking for.

Emmazoe
Emmazoe
28 Followers