The Gap

Story Info
George discovers the gap in the neighbour's curtains.
1.6k words
4.12
34k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

George sat on the sofa, balancing the bowl as he sunk into the soft cushion. It was a normal November evening.

As usual no one else was home. He had lived there for a few months, house sharing with a couple of girls. They were pretty and had a good sense of humour, most people would say he was extremely lucky, although they we both workaholics so rarely in at a reasonable time. This suited him; he didn't feel lonely but had plenty of time to himself.

Despite the dim flickering light from the TV and the low glow from the lamp, another light caught his eye. He shifted his focus to look out of the window, across the garden. The neighbour's light was on; its bright light filtering through the thin curtains, bathing the garden in a warm orange luminosity. He gazed at it for a moment, pondering whether it was a nuisance he could do something about. I suppose it's not as bad as the spotlighting he thought. He had the miss-fortune of the bedroom facing the neighbour's window. Most nights his sleep, TV show or trawl of his favourite amateur porn sites was rudely interrupted by a spotlight from the offending window. In the daylight he had seen that it was in fact a bed side or desk lamp facing through the glass. Was it placed there to illuminate their garden or because they didn't have a suitable table? He didn't care. He just did not want to feel like he was on stage every night - especially when holding his cock.

He was about to go back to watching TV when he noticed a change in the orange square. There was movement through a gap between the curtains that he hadn't previously recognised. A figure moved into view. Although small due to the distance he could see she was a woman in her early 20s, facing away from the window, her shoulder length black hair brushing the top of her bright green t-shirt. She turned to the side and he could see she was about 5'5" and curvy; the ample breasted, flat stomach, round ass kind.

Her hands moved from her hair down to her waist and back up again, pulling her shirt up with them. It caught on her firm tits as it rose, causing them to bounce in her tight bra. George's heart sped up and he could feel the bulge in his boxers growing. This sort of thing didn't normally affect him quite so much, but he was used to videos; this was different. It was real. She bent down out of view and stood up a second later, slipping off her jeans. And there she stood, in her figure hugging underwear, surveying her body in the mirror. She grabbed a dressing gown and as soon as it started, it was over. She disappeared from view and the light went out. It took a moment for his heart to slow and he recalled what he had seen. She was obviously oblivious to the fact he could see her. Five minutes passed and he slipped back into his TV program.

When it finished he got up, taking his bowl in hand, and moved to the adjoining kitchen. It had a smaller window which faced in the same direction. The garden was still in darkness. He got stuck in to cleaning the kitchen - not something he enjoyed, but when you live with girls, you can't be a pig. The majority of the kitchen faced away from the window, so he didn't see the light come back on and continued cleaning for a few minutes. When he finally turned around and realised, he spun around and strode into the lounge, plonking himself on the sofa. It had gone out. Had he missed her? He couldn't have, it was barely a few seconds. He waited a few minutes, impatiently flicking through channels and checking the dimly lit window. Nothing. It was nine thirty. His favourite show was about to start, which tore at his mind. He knew he would automatically give the show his full attention, but he didn't want to miss anything.

*

The show came and went, but he was sure that the light hadn't come on. By ten fifty he had had enough of waiting. Once everything was switched off, the room was dimly bathed in moonlight, but unfortunately for George, nothing else. He got up and ascended the stairs to his room. Cora and Melissa had come in in the last hour and were still awake. Light pushed through the slit below Cora's door and Melissa's was slightly open. The bathroom door opened and she stepped into the brightly lit doorway. He froze on the landing and looked at her. She was 5'8" with a slim figure. She was wearing skimpy black hipster panties and a matching 34C bra (he saw the size after handling her laundry). This particular garment was quite thin, so revealed her nipples, like skittles pushing against the fabric.

"Hi Georgey. You OK?" she asked, smiling.

"Yeah I'm good thanks". She brushed past him on the narrow landing, lightly grazing his arm with her tit.

"See you tomorrow." she said softly, disappearing into her room and shutting the door without waiting for a response. George knew the boob contact probably wasn't intended, but he couldn't help getting slightly aroused. She was a beautiful girl.

He used the bathroom and got ready for bed. Usually he would close the blinds due to the awful spotlight, but it wasn't on and the chance that the window would be illuminated was too good to miss. He switched of the lights and got into bed. It was luckily positioned so, while sitting, the gap window was in full view. George shifted a pillow into a comfortable position and leant against the wall and stared out towards the neighbour's moonlit house. When you are waiting for something to happen, but don't have a time scale, a minute seems like an hour. Trying to keep a track of time is difficult. In reality he ended up sitting for 7 minutes, before the yellow glowing rectangle appeared. His heart beat instantly increased. She moved from left to right, past the gap, casting a shadow behind the curtain. He saw a white towel wrapped tightly around her tits, contrasting with her lightly tanned skin. He could hear his own heart beat and his cock started to warm in his boxers. She moved back to the gap and looked at the mirror, her hair in that weird towel hat knot women do. She undid the towel she was wrapped in and dried her back. His dong was growing, pushing against the stretchy material of his shorts.

He adjusted his weight, trying to act natural in case she spotted any shadow movement in his room. She turned to the side, the towel held against her chest. He could see much more from here than the lounge - the angle was better - her right tit, pertly rested between her ribs and the towel. It looked bigger than it did in her bra. She spun around, took a step towards him and looked down to her floor, eyes searching for something. What followed next was glorious. She tossed the towel to her left and stood upright and still, her gaze remaining downward. In this position George had a full frontal view of her. He followed the curve from her neck down the softly tanned skin, rising like mountains to her small nipples, which sat with a slight upward angle, in the middle of near perfectly round areolas. His cock was hard, straining at his boxers. He moved his hand down to his crotch and grasped his bundled package. The urge to wank was rapidly increasing. Oh, how he wanted to suck on them! She was too close for him to see much lower than her belly button, but he noticed her toned stomach and arms. Her body wasn't muscley, but she definitely worked out regularly.

She moved backwards revealing her immaculately smooth, hairless pussy. George couldn't resist any longer. He slid his boxers down, allowing his rock hard cock to spring up like a jack in the box and slap against his stomach. The action splattered pre-cum on his skin. He grasped hold of it just below the helmet and started to pump slowly. Her hair now uncovered, she picked up the towel and began to rub her body, starting with her shoulders. Moving down over the top of her boobs, she paid particular attention to her nipples and under boob, lifting each melon up individually and then together, squishing them together as if they were in a very tight push-up bra. George could feel the cum building, as he pumped more vigorously. She carried on drying her skin - the side of her ribs, belly and onto her thighs. The towel moved over her vagina and she rubbed lightly. His dick pulsated in her hand. It wouldn't be long he thought. She had finished, dropping the towel to the floor. Her hand moved down her skin checking for damp areas. It lingered over her pussy lips, sinking inside slightly. Time seemed to stand still, even though George's hand was pumping faster than before. His member lurched a few times - he could feel the pressure building. He let out a moan as the pressure gave way and a thick stream of warm cum shot from the head, landing on his chest. He pumped a little more causing more jets of cum to seem out over his hand.

He sunk into his pillow, breathing heavily. She had a white t-shirt in hand, which she drew over her head and let drop to just below her waist. The light went out within seconds and the voyeur show was over - hopefully not the last he thought.