The Gap in the Curtains Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Morning everyone," I said. "Enjoying the hangovers?" There were various grunts in response.

"I should never have done those shots," bemoaned Liz, her arm resting on the counter and her forehead resting on her hand. "Thanks for taking me to bed though babe."

"Yes, thanks for taking me to bed too," said Anne. Everyone in the room turned to look at her. There was an embarrassed silence for several seconds and then Anne realized what she'd said and went completely red.

"Yes, I had to help Anne to her room too," I said, rescuing her. "And Vicky too, although I could only get her as far as the couch." Everybody laughed and I mentally congratulated myself on a good save.

"If you could fill me in on anything that happened after about midnight that would be great," said Vicky. "Still, it was a pretty good party eh?"

"It was awesome!" said Malcolm, the only other guy in the room. "Your twenty third birthday will be the new benchmark of parties Liz. We'll have to do it again, when are your parents next out of town?"

"I can't think about more parties right now," wailed Liz, looking like she was about to throw up.

"Okay, breakfast is ready," said Vicky. "Who wants bacon and eggs?"

Everybody except for Liz enthusiastically said that they did. Vicky pulled a pile of plates out of the cupboard and started serving up six large servings of scrambled eggs and delicious-smelling bacon.

"Let me help you with that," said Anne in an uncharacteristic display of helpfulness. This didn't go unnoticed by Vicky.

"What's got into you?" she said. "First you're suddenly chummy with Craig, now you're offering to help me serve up breakfast? I think aliens have kidnapped my sister and replaced her with an impostor."

"I just thought I would do my bit that's all. You did the cooking and Liz is... well, broken," she replied.

Liz stuck her middle finger up at Anne and everybody laughed. Anne went over to the counter and picked up two of the plates that Vicky had finished serving, giving them to Malcolm and Sarah, his girlfriend. She then grabbed two more giving one to the third guest, one of Liz's old school friends called Tamara and then walking over to give the other one to me. As she came over I noticed her take something out of her pocket with her free hand. She reached over and pushed a bit of paper in my hand along with the plate. She quickly turned around and returned to her seat. I quietly stuffed the paper in my pocket and started to eat my breakfast. Nobody else seemed to notice the exchange, but I couldn't risk reading the note with so many people watching.

The food was nice. I never had Vicky pegged as someone who could cook, but she certainly knew how to make a good breakfast. I didn't enjoy it as much as I should have because I was too busy wondering about the contents of Anne's note. I excused myself as soon as I could and went into the bathroom and locked the door. Yuck, another room that would need cleaning later on. I pulled the note out of my pocket and slowly opened it. I wasn't really sure what to expect. Maybe something that was too difficult or complicated for her to tell me in person. I was pretty sure it was expecting more than the six words that were written in large letters on the piece of paper in front of me.

"Tonight. 11pm. You know the place"

So much for complicated. Initially I wasn't really sure what the note actually meant. Was she suggesting that I come to her room at 11pm tonight to talk? No, that didn't really make sense, why not just put what she wanted to say in the note, or just grab me at a convenient time to talk to me? Then it occurred to me. She had decided to go through with the plan that we had discussed the previous night. She was going to perform her so-called 'sex show' at eleven o clock tonight. 'The place' was her window.

We spent the rest of the morning and much of the afternoon cleaning and tidying the house. Or rather Vicky and I did, with a little help from Malcolm, Sarah and Tamara. Liz tried to help, before going to the bathroom to throw up and then curling up in a ball in the living room watching Bridget Jones's Diary. Anne did her best to look like she was helping while actually doing very little, then at about one o clock she slipped out of the house. She never told anybody where she was going and nobody even noticed her leave. I was hardly surprised as she was lazy and didn't like housework.

Anne didn't return until later that evening. I heard her come in the front door, but she never even stopped to say hello, she just went straight to her room. By then we had finished all the cleaning and Malcolm, Sarah and Tamara had all gone home. Liz was feeling a little bit better, but was still not up to doing much, so we decided to order in a pizza and just have a quiet night in watching movies. Even the smell of fresh takeaway pizza wasn't enough to lure Anne from her room, I wondered what on earth she was doing in there. It was now eight o clock and my eleven pm appointment was looming ever closer. Was she preparing for her show? She finally emerged from her room about an hour later, just as the first movie ended. She munched on a slice of cold pizza we had left and enquired about what we were going to watch next. She was wearing the same jumper and jeans that she had put on that morning, so whatever she was doing in her room, it wasn't dressing up in a sexy outfit for me. I was half relieved and half disappointed.

There was some disagreement about what to watch next. Vicky wanted to watch something to get the blood racing before bedtime, like a horror or a thriller. Liz was still operating with a headache and a low attention span and wanted something lighter that she didn't have to concentrate too hard on. Anne said she didn't care as she probably wouldn't stick around anyway. I pretended to have opinions, but I didn't really care what we watched as I wasn't planning on watching the whole thing either, I had a more important show I wanted to watch. In the end, Vicky and Liz compromised on Inception. It was cerebral and exciting enough for Vicky, but Liz and I had seen it before so she didn't have to think too much.

I racked my brains trying to think of what to do. It was easy enough for Anne to go back to her room, nobody would disturb her. But if I went for an 'early night' it would all fall apart if Liz decided to come too. Or, worse, if she came along a bit later and found I wasn't there. I always had my old fallback of 'going to do some work in the study' of course, but it would be a bit late at night for that to be believable. In the end I decided that I would start watching the film and then try to find a reason to leave when it got to eleven. And if I couldn't find an opportunity then... well, I would just have to forget the whole thing. As much as I wanted to see Anne perform for me, it wasn't worth taking silly risks over.

As we settled down to watch the movie, Anne offered to make everybody hot drinks. Vicky once again made a joke about the uncharacteristic display of generosity, but everybody agreed that a nice hot drink while watching the movie would be good, so Anne disappeared and five minutes later returned with four mugs of steaming hot chocolate. We drank them in silence while watching the movie. Anne seemed to be very distracted and several times, out of the corner of my eye, I caught her looking at Liz and I rather than at the TV. After a while she said she was still tired after the party and was going to get an early night. A contrived excuse, as always, I noted.

Sometime later I noticed that Liz, who was snuggled up next to me on the sofa, had fallen asleep on my shoulder. I looked at my watch and it was a little after ten o clock. It was unusual for Liz to fall asleep in front of the TV, especially so early, but I figured she was still tired from the previous night. This could play right into my hands, I thought. It really was just the opportunity I had been looking for. I carried on watching the film for a while, until it became clear that Liz was definitely asleep and not just dozing. Eventually I shook her on the shoulder.

"Would you like to go to bed babe?" I whispered. Liz opened her eyes a little, muttered something unintelligible and then fell back to sleep almost immediately.

I used hand signals to indicate to Vicky that I was going to take Liz to bed. I could tuck her in and then sneak back out again to go to Anne's window. Vicky would assume I had gone to bed with Liz and if Liz woke up she would assume I was still up watching the movie. It was perfect really. A little too perfect, I couldn't help thinking. Liz was slight of build and I gently picked her up and carried her out of the living room. She never even woke up as I took her back to our room, undressed her and tucked her into bed. The only time I had seen her sleep this deeply before was a couple of months ago when she had a bad cold. Her mom had given her some medicine that she said would give her a good night's sleep and it had knocked her out for the count. I thought back to the drinks that Anne had kindly made us earlier. Had she drugged my fiancée? It sounded a bit sinister, but I must admit it fitted all the facts.

I looked at my watch again and it was still only just gone half past ten. That was quite a bit of time to kill, so I went to the study to wait. There I was alone with my thoughts and occasionally faint sounds of movement coming from Anne's room. I wondered what she was doing in there. For the first time it occurred to me that this might be some elaborate hoax, designed to humiliate me, or maybe even get me caught red-handed. I guess it was too late to worry about that now though, I was in too deep. I was in too deep the moment Anne caught me looking in on her, I realized that since then I had just been rolling with the tide of events.

I thought about Anne's theory that watching her would be a bit like watching porn and wasn't cheating as such. While I could see the logic, I knew Liz would never see it that way. And sitting in the study, with time to think, I realized why it was different. When I watched porn (which I did a fair bit when I lived alone, not so much anymore) it was a one-way relationship. The women in the pictures and videos, whether they were professional porn stars or just amateurs, put their material into the public domain with the knowledge that anybody could view it and whack off if they wanted. They had no connection with me; in fact they never even knew I existed. In a way it was kind of the same when I was spying on Anne. She never knew I was there either; she was just doing what she would have been doing anyway. This time it was different though. I would be jacking off watching her perform and she would do... whatever she was going to do, knowing I was watching, probably knowing I was jacking off. Okay, I couldn't actually touch her, or even speak to her, but that didn't change the fact that it was a sex act between the two of us. It was actually closer to sex than it was to porn the more I thought about it.

Maybe that's why I felt so different this time. I had watched Anne several times before and it had got to the point where it felt normal and even mundane. But now I was nervous as hell and I had much more of a feeling that I was doing something bad. Of course, I knew that watching her without her knowledge was bad too, but this was bad in a very different way. Whether either of us wanted to be or not, after tonight Anne and I would be in some kind of sexual relationship. Okay, so not the traditional kind, we weren't even going to be touching each other. But then again, neither did Liz and I for the first several months of our relationship, when we would cyber with each other over webcam. Once the lid had been opened on that, it might be very difficult to close again.

I looked at my watch again and it was ten to eleven. Time had slowed to a crawl and I was getting restless. I gave it a few more minutes and then I couldn't wait any longer. I wouldn't matter if I was a little bit early would it? I made my way quietly out of the front door and around the side of the house. It was very dark outside, the only light coming from street lamps in the distance. As I rounded the corner, Anne's bedroom became the primary source of illumination, all other lights on that side of the house being off. The darkness made me feel more safe and secure as I took up my usual spot, crouching at the window. Taking my time to get comfortable, I eventually put my head to the glass and peered through the gap in the curtains.

I saw Anne walking across the room away from me. I noticed immediately that she had changed her clothes. She wore a pleated skirt that finished half way down her thighs and was loose fitting, similar to the ones worn by cheerleaders I guess, except it was plain black. As she reached the other side of the room, she bent down to pick something up from the floor and the skirt rode tantalizingly up the back of her legs. As she turned around I shifted my attention to her top half and saw that she was wearing a matching black tube top that left her entire shoulders and much of her midriff exposed. She had on a pair of high heels, which were also black. Overall it looked like the kind of outfit she might wear to go for a night out, I remember when I used to frequent clubs in San Francisco, women wore this kind of thing all the time. I didn't know if she had purchased these clothes while she was out earlier, or if these were the most suitable clothes she could find in her existing collection. Either way she looked sexy, but a little odd in the context of her surroundings.

Anne looked to be full of nervous energy as she kept walking back and forth across the room, moving things, tidying things away and sometimes glancing at the clock. I guess I wasn't supposed to see this bit; it probably didn't occur to her that I might be early. She walked over to her desk where there was a brown paper bag. She rummaged around inside, but didn't take anything out. She did, however, tug at the hem of her skirt nervously and look over towards the window. I had no idea if she could see me or not, but I guessed she probably couldn't. It was dark outside and I was only peering through the very bottom of the curtain. She certainly gave no sign that she had seen me. She looked at the clock again and started pacing nervously. Eventually she sat down on a chair, gave another glance at the clock and started chewing a fingernail. She seemed just as nervous about this as I was.

It got to a couple of minutes past eleven by my watch and I was starting to wonder what Anne was waiting for. Was I supposed to be giving some kind of signal? I decided to let her know I was there, so I tapped gently on the window twice. She showed no sign of hearing so I tapped again, this time a bit louder. She looked up towards the window almost immediately and froze for a second. Then she seemed to regain her composure and stood up from her seat. She smiled and gave a cheeky wave towards the window, but didn't look directly at me, presumably because she still couldn't see me against the dark background.

It was time for the show to start and I really wasn't sure what to expect. Logic dictated that Anne would probably do the minimum necessary so that I would be satisfied and wouldn't tell Liz what I had seen last weekend. Although given I had already seen her fuck herself with a cucumber, I had no idea where Anne would estimate that minimum to be. She did say she would make the show, in her words, 'really dirty', but she was drunk then and I didn't know what her definition of really dirty was either. Of course, she wasn't aware that I had been watching her masturbate for weeks and that there was nothing she could really show me that I hadn't already seen. The only difference for me was that now I knew whatever she did would be specifically for me.

Anne paced slowly over to the bed and knelt down on it, crawling on her hands and knees over towards the window. She then knelt up straight and spread her knees a little, I wasn't sure if this was for balance or to show me some more thigh. Unfortunately, or maybe intentionally, the skirt was loose and so the extra fabric dropped down in between her legs, preventing me from seeing anything more. I was keen to see what panties she had put on for me. Was it the pink ones I had seen a couple of weeks ago, or some of her regular white cotton ones, or maybe something new? She rubbed her legs slowly, running her palms up to the hem of her skirt and letting it ride up a little, each time a little further, but she stopped at the point where she would have revealed her panties. She then moved her hands up to her stomach and ran them slowly and seductively over her naked torso. From this close range I was getting to appreciate parts of Anne's body that I had never really had a good look at before. Her flat stomach, cute belly button and soft-looking skin were all just as perfect as the rest of her.

She ran her hands up and over her black top, starting to explore every inch of her breasts with her hands, squeezing and kneading them together. As she did this, she leaned forward, giving me a better view of her cleavage as she mashed her ample bosoms together. Judging by the way they bounced and jiggled, it was probable that she wasn't wearing a bra. She sat back up and ran her hands down her torso, then up to her top again, but this time slipping them under the fabric. The top was figure-hugging, so I could see every movement of her hands and fingers underneath. I saw her squeeze and rub her breasts slowly and sensually. At one point I noticed an expression of pleasure cross her face briefly as she brushed past one of her nipples. She carried on playing with her breasts for a while, seemingly getting a bit lost in it, but then she abruptly stopped and climbed down off the bed.

Anne removed her high heels unceremoniously and threw them to one side, clearly deciding they were impractical. As she stood up again, a few inches shorter now, I could see that her nipples were completely erect, straining at the fabric of her tube top in response to the stimulation she had given them. Anne clearly noticed this too, and wanted to show them off, so she pulled the fabric tighter, making her nipples even more prominent. She playfully rubbed them lightly with her forefingers. All this foreplay was cute, but I hoped I would get to see something more soon. My dick was hard with anticipation, but I was deliberately not stroking it yet. I didn't want to come too soon and spoil the rest of the show.

Almost as if reading my mind, Anne turned her back to me and in one motion pulled her top over her head, revealing her naked back, and throwing the skimpy black top aside. Then she covered her globes with her hands and turned around, flashing a cheeky smile in my direction. She ran her hands over her naked breasts, slowly revealing more and more of them to me before finally dropping her hands completely and letting me see them in their entirety. I had seen them many times before, of course, but this was different. This time she knew I was looking at them. I couldn't resist temptation any longer; I pulled my cock out from my pants and started slowly stroking, admiring Anne's large, firm mounds and wondering what she would do next.

She was now standing at the end of the bed, playing with the hem of her skirt, lifting and dropping it slowly. I alternated between admiring her now freely hanging tits and trying to see what I could down below. But just like before she always released the skirt just at the point where I would see anything good. After teasing me for a while like this, she turned around and started lifting the back of the skirt instead. Slowly she pulled it up the backs of her thighs until eventually I could see the bottom of her butt cheeks sticking out. She held it there for a moment, but rather than dropping it again, she allowed the skirt to continue on its journey, revealing more and more of her tight little butt cheeks and eventually her ass crack too. It was then that it dawned on me that she wasn't wearing panties! That was an option I hadn't considered. Higher and higher went the skirt, fully displaying her pert little ass, before eventually she let it drop.