The Gap in the Curtains Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anne stood up, shot a scornful glance at me and stormed out of the room. A short time later I heard her bedroom door slam in the distance. I leaned back on the sofa and closed my eyes. I replayed the conversation in my head, thinking of all the things I should have said. In a way it was nice that we had finally had a real conversation and got some of this stuff out in the open. I probably should have been more sympathetic given how hard it must have been for her to tell me her most personal secrets. Why didn't I just tell her that I wouldn't take part in her sex games because I loved Liz and wanted to be faithful to her? It was the obvious answer! It wouldn't really be the complete truth, admittedly. I knew deep down that I probably would have gone to watch the show if I could know for sure I wouldn't get caught. But whatever flaws she may have, Anne loved her sister and she would probably understand and accept that reason better than all that nonsense about the rain.

Maybe that was the problem. While part of me wanted this business with Anne to be over, there was another part of me that clearly didn't. Maybe subconsciously I used the weather as an excuse because I didn't want to close the door on the prospect of seeing Anne naked again. I had a feeling that part of me would get me into trouble one day.

_______

It was no real surprise when a few days later I found another note in my pocket on my way to work. The actual content was a little more surprising. I was expecting just the usual "day, time, you know the place" format. This one started off familiarly enough, saying "Tomorrow. 3pm" but then there was what appeared to be a website address scrawled on it, followed by a password. I didn't recognize the address, but when I got to work I fired up my computer and tried it out. I was prompted for the password and I carefully copied out what was on the paper. I was taken to a new screen and the first thing I saw was a naked woman. Fortunately my PC faced the wall where nobody else in the office could see, but I quickly minimized the internet window anyway and checked to make sure nobody was within possible line of sight. Why was Anne sending me to porn websites? Was it supposed to be some kind of joke? I thanked my lucky stars that our web usage wasn't tracked.

Once I was reassured that nobody could see my screen I pulled up the window again. I looked at the page properly this time and it seemed it wasn't a standard porn website. There were a couple of adverts down the side with pictures of naked women to grab your attention, but most of the main screen was a big picture of what appeared to be someone's bedroom, mainly focused on the bed. Below that was a chat room type thing where you could enter your nickname and presumably chat to other people on the site. There wasn't much else on the page other than a bunch of links and more adverts.

I wasn't really sure what this webpage was or why Anne had sent me here. I searched the page for further clues and my eyes were drawn back to the picture. The bed looked familiar somehow. In fact, it looked a lot like... Anne's bed! I was used to seeing it from the opposite direction and to be honest I wasn't usually focusing on the pattern on her duvet, but the more I looked at it the more I was sure. I could see the bedside cabinet was just like Anne's and the curtains over the bed... yes, I could even make out the small gap in them. Why did this website have a photo of Anne's bed on it? In the bottom right of the photo there was a clock. I noticed it click from 8:57 over to 8:58.

Then it struck me; this wasn't a photo, it was a video! Everything suddenly started to fall into place in my mind. It just looked like a picture because there was nobody in the room and nothing was moving. Anne must have set up a camera in her room. In fact, from the angle of the picture the camera must be on her computer, probably a standard webcam with the image zoomed in to focus the bed. This website must be some kind of sex site that allowed people to show pictures from their webcam to anybody who had the password. Clever Anne, very clever! I looked back at the password on the piece of paper; noraininside. I thought it was just a random string of letters, and I had mindlessly copied it out, but it was actually quite obvious now I looked at it a second time: no-rain-inside!

It was a great setup really. I could watch Anne from my own bedroom, or any other computer, without having to worry about adverse weather conditions or being caught at Anne's window. We could even talk to each other via the chat interface. But then I realized that it also has its flaws. Tomorrow was Saturday and Liz and I didn't have any plans for the afternoon (I'm not sure if Anne knew this) so I should be available to watch the show at three o clock. But what if Liz was in our room at the time? Or even if she wasn't I would be constantly worrying that she could come in at any point, so I would hardly be able to really get my cock out and enjoy the show. And I still wasn't sure how to hide my history afterwards so Liz couldn't find out I had been to the website. I assumed she would be keeping her eye out for my internet history since she had found all the porn sites before. If she found this website, is there any way she would be able to crack the password? I spent a moment wishing I knew more about computers.

I closed the website and had a think. What about my cell phone? The picture would be a bit small, but it would be better than nothing. I got out my phone and opened the web page, but it looked like it would be a non-starter. I could get past the password screen and the main page opened okay, but the video didn't work for some reason, it was just a blank square with an error symbol. This was turning out to be much harder than it should be, if only I had a laptop or something I could use. Maybe it would be worth investing in one.

I tried to forget about Anne and the website and started to do some work instead. I worked in 'City Hall' which in a town this small wasn't nearly as impressive as it sounds. My office contained only half a dozen people. Usually Fridays were fairly quiet, but today would be busy as we had an important deadline coming up for a large (by our standards) redevelopment project. I enjoyed my job and was keen to impress my boss with my own contributions to this project, which involved designing 'green spaces' to go in a new retail area. I started my day's work by firing off some emails and calling a few contractors I was trying to coordinate. I was quite proud that I seemed to be the only person in the office on top of my workload. Some people were working extremely late into the evenings to try and meet their deadlines.

Then it struck me; that was the solution! All I had to do was tell Liz I was swamped at work and I needed to come in to the office for a few hours tomorrow afternoon to catch up, then I could watch Anne's show from here. Of course it was far from an optimal solution. Occasionally people came into the office at weekends, so it's not like I would be completely alone. But hopefully anybody from my department would be gone by 3pm and I could lock the door to prevent random people from entering without warning, so the chance of getting caught (literally) with my pants down was minimal. Who knows, I may even get extra credit for working on a Saturday.

Later that day I fired off an email to Liz telling her that I would need to work the following afternoon. Then I spoke to my boss, explaining my intentions to work at the weekend, and requested the spare key to the office. Everything was set!

_______

I arrived at the office at around noon. Obviously I was several hours early, but I figured I might as well do some actual work while I was there. Besides, it would allow me to keep an eye on the comings and goings so I could get a taste for who was in the office and if I was likely to be interrupted. Before I did any work, I couldn't resist checking out Anne's webcam. The video was still running and Anne's room was still empty, although a few things had obviously moved around since the previous morning. I wondered if she had left the webcam running permanently. Did she enjoy the idea of being watched all the time, or only when she was masturbating?

I minimized the window and tried to immerse myself in work for a while. I did manage to write a couple of reports, but my productivity was not all it could have been because I couldn't resist constantly checking the live cam to see if Anne came into her room. I realized that even if she did, I wouldn't actually see her unless she walked over towards the bed, but that didn't stop me checking anyway. About an hour later I was rewarded. I pulled up the window to find Anne in the room picking up a few items of clothing from her bed and putting them in her laundry basket. Then she got something out of the drawer of her bedside cabinet which I couldn't make out and then she was gone. It was hardly captivating viewing, but it made me nostalgic of the time I used to spend watching Anne doing mundane things when she didn't know she was being watched.

The office was as empty as predicted. The only visitor I had while I was working was the site manager who noticed a light was on and came around to make sure everything was okay. I reassured him that it was all fine and that I would switch off the lights and lock the doors when I left. I hoped that would mean he wouldn't disturb me again. At a quarter to three I finished writing the last report. I checked the website again to see that Anne was lying on her bed in jeans and a sweater reading a magazine. I thought back to the first show she had put on for me and she seemed a lot more relaxed this time. I sat there gazing at the screen, just watching her for a few minutes, then I decided to make a few preparations. I retrieved some toilet paper from the bathroom in case I needed to do any 'cleaning up' later. Then, when I returned, I locked the door behind me and left the key in the lock, to make sure that even someone with a key wouldn't be able to come into the office unannounced.

I pulled up the website again to see Anne was now sitting up on the bed and had stopped reading the magazine. I saw her glance at her watch then adjust her makeup using a hand mirror and lipstick that was next to the bed. Then she disappeared in the direction of the door and I could no longer see her. Had she left the room? Was she doing something on the computer? I suddenly remembered the chat window that was on the web page. Time to try it out I guess. I set my nickname as 'Craig', but then I thought some more and renamed myself to 'TheWatcher'. It just sounded cooler.

TheWatcher: hi
TheWatcher: are you there?
Anne: hello is that u craig?
The Watcher: maybe ;)
Anne: well is it or isnt it???
TheWatcher: what does it matter? its someone who wants to watch you...
Anne: craig if this is u then stop fucking around
Anne: tell me something to prove its u and not some hacker
TheWatcher: it's me! i got your note and I'm pleased to say the weather is lovely this afternoon.
Anne: very funny
Anne: r u at ur office?
TheWatcher: yes seemed the best way
Anne: its kinda weird talking to u like this
TheWatcher: i know!
TheWatcher: why don't you stop talking and start taking some of those clothes off so I can look at your sexy body?
Anne: u would never dare say that to my face!!!

It was true I wouldn't have. I had no idea why I could talk so candidly and suggestively to Anne just because we had the 'wall' of the internet between us. It was like the conversation wasn't real somehow. Like when I used to talk to Liz online when we first started 'dating'.

Anne suddenly appeared on screen again. She stood in front of the bed and removed her sweater, looking a little nervous as she did so. I guess having a conversation with me had suddenly made it seem more real to her. Underneath she was wearing a red crop top with thin straps that stopped just above her belly button. It was a simple, yet sexy design that showed off her ample curves fabulously. She pulled the straps down off her shoulders and then pulled down the red top revealing her cleavage trapped in a black lacy bra. She leaned forward and grabbed her breasts, pushing them together, causing them to overflow a little from the cups of her bra. As she did so she flashed me a sexy smile.

TheWatcher: god i love your tits!

I knew Anne couldn't see the computer screen from where she was standing but it felt good to type what I was thinking. To my surprise, Anne stopped what she was doing and walked over towards her PC.

Anne: thank u xxx
TheWatcher: how did you know i typed something?
Anne: the computer makes a sound when I get a message :)
TheWatcher: should have thought of that!
Anne: what do u want me to do next???
TheWatcher: i want to see those lovely tits free in the open
Anne: then what?
TheWatcher: then I want to you to play with your nipples then unbutton your jeans and stick your hand down your panties and frig yourself off

I stared at the screen wondering where on earth that stream of words had come from. I had seen a mental image in my head of what I wanted Anne to do and I just typed it onto the screen without thinking. I hoped I wasn't being too forward, I didn't want to scare Anne off.

Anne: i like that!

Anne suddenly appeared in front of the camera again. She took off her red top and then slowly reached around her back and unfastened her bra. She pulled it off and threw it to one side, letting her tits hung freely. I had seen Anne's tits several times before, but that moment where she let them hang free for the first time never seemed to lose its novelty. It wasn't just their size, but more the way they seemed sat there so pertly on her chest. Lots of women had big breasts but when they took their bra off they would immediately sag down. But Anne was only twenty, and her ripe melons stood up proudly, sticking a middle finger up at gravity. Her pale skin was in stark contrast to her deep red areolas, topped by her equally dark suckable nipples. I pulled my cock out of my pants. It was already hard just from the thrill of talking dirty to Anne, but seeing her prize assets made it harder still.

Anne obediently followed the next step in my directions. She slowly circled her nipples with her fingers, occasionally allowing her fingertips to brush over them lightly. I could see her nipples getting visibly bigger, redder and harder as she gave them more attention. After a couple of minutes of nipple play, she started roaming her hands around her whole body, over her stomach, up her sides, then across her breasts, pushing them together as she went, then back down her arms again. Finally her hands came to rest at the top of her jeans. Anne slowly undid the button, which fell away leaving a little white triangle of her panties visible through the denim. Then she started the whole routine again, returning to her nipples, then her torso and sides and breasts and arms. When she touched her nipples again, her body flinched slightly, a hint of her increasing sexual arousal.

Needless to say I was also turned on, by now I was rubbing my cock furiously under my desk. I had long ago forgotten that I was in the office, my eyes were transfixed on the screen watching Anne explore her body with her fingers. Eventually she brought her hands down to the top of her jeans. She undid the zip slightly and then ever-so-slowly slid her right hand down inside her panties. Her hand slowly started to move and I saw her bite her lip and tilt her head back as her fingers worked their magic down in her promised land. After a couple of minutes of play, she withdrew her hand and then slowly brought it up to her mouth, sucking her fingers one by one. As she did so she looked straight into the camera, giving me a lustful, smoldering look. Then she dropped her hand back inside her panties, her fingers now moving with renewed vigor.

I slowed down my own strokes, anxious to hold out longer before coming. Anne half sat, half fell backwards onto the bed, her legs no longer being able to hold her in a standing position. This allowed her to push her hand further into her panties, rubbing, circling, probing... It was a different experience watching Anne rub herself while still wearing jeans. It made the whole thing look more 'naughty' somehow. It also gave me a kick that Anne was following my instructions precisely. "Unbutton your jeans and stick your hand down your panties and frig yourself off" I had said, and that was exactly what she was doing. And judging by the way she was arching her back and squirming on the bed, she was doing it very well. I looked down at the chat window and wondered what more I could ask her to do.

TheWatcher: anne...

On the screen I saw Anne register the noise, but ignore it as she was lost in her erotic pleasures.

TheWatcher: ANNE!!!!

I was certain that typing in capitals and using exclamation marks had not made the notification sound any louder or more urgent-sounding, but regardless Anne reluctantly pulled her hand from its warm playground, stood up and walked over to the PC.

Anne: what?????
TheWatcher: just wanted to see if you were still listening :P
Anne: you bastard i was so close!
TheWatcher: already??
Anne: yea i know right? thinking about u watching me makes it more intense!

Anne was taking a long time to type out her messages. It was almost like she was only typing with one hand...

TheWatcher: i have another request
Anne:?
TheWatcher: do you still have that dildo you bought before?
Anne: yes
TheWatcher: i want you to take your jeans and panties off and lay on the bed then spread your legs showing me your hot wet pussy. then i want you to fuck yourself hard with the dildo while you rub your clit with your other hand
Anne: do you talk this dirty to liz? ;)
TheWatcher: of course!

That was a lie. I had never spoken this dirty to anybody in my life, but there was something about typing it on the screen that was just so easy. I had never considered myself as sexually repressed, but finally seeing all these images roll out of my head and straight onto the screen via the keyboard made me wonder how much I had been holding back in the past.

Anne: fortunately I like ur suggestion its hot!

I typed out "i know you love to fuck yourself with something when you masturbate" and stopped myself literally a split second before hitting return. Anne only knew I had watched her masturbate once, maybe twice if you counted the time she caught me. I didn't want to give her any clues that I had watched her several times before without her knowledge. I wondered how she would feel about that now if she knew. Maybe she wouldn't mind but I didn't want to take the risk.

Anne had clearly lost interest in our conversation and was already back in camera view. She pulled down her jeans facing the bed, giving me a nice shot of her ass as it came into view. Then she wasted no time in ripping her panties off with no ceremony whatsoever. It seemed the part where she wanted to playfully strip for the camera was over, now she saw her clothes as an inconvenient roadblock on her road to an orgasm. She walked back out of shot and fifteen seconds later came back holding her dildo. It was green and about eight inches long, with ridges all along it. Anne lay on the bed and spread her legs, her labia parting to reveal the full majesty of her pussy. Unlike Liz she kept a relatively untrimmed bush, although I noticed she had 'tidied up' a lot for the occasions she knew I would be watching her. Other things were different too. She was more delicate and graceful in her movements and altogether more 'ladylike'. It was nice, in a way, that she was trying hard to be 'sexy' for my benefit, but I also kind of missed the way she behaved when she didn't know she was being watched. It was more primitive and overtly sexual.