The Garage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And the more it went on the more it niggled, the more I just had to know. I even tried doing a Google search on Roger's home computer but all I could find were the most appalling porn sites, nothing that related to real women, nothing that would give any insight into what Rhonda was really into.

More and more I found myself finding reasons to drive through "that" part of town and even, once or twice, to drive down "that" alleyway. I'd even dress up nicely, put on a pretty dress and my best undies. One time when I parked at the top of the alleyway I even saw her but drove away in a hurry before I was spotted.

And then, at last, I couldn't take it any more. Taking my courage in both hands I decided I was going to do it and if I were going to do it I would need to prepare myself properly. As soon as I had dropped the kids off at school I rushed home, had a long hot shower and even trimmed my bikini line. Then I carefully selected my outfit, putting together a matching ensemble in white consisting of a lacy bra, boy short panties, thigh high hold up stockings, three inch high heeled sandals and a light cotton sun dress. I looked at myself in the mirror and, whilst I'm a little long in the tooth to get away with sweet young innocence it was the look I was after.

Ready at last I drove down to "that" part of town, turned down "that" alleyway and stopped outside "that" garage. As before the main door was closed but the Judas door was ajar. For ten minutes or so I just sat in the car, building up the courage to go through with it. Shaking like a leaf and wondering what on earth I was doing I got out of the car, went over, knocked on the Judas door and let myself in.

This time, instead of the Merc, there was a pickup truck parked in the centre of the garage and Rhonda was bent over the hood whilst another woman, also dressed in overalls, sat in the cab trying to start it. There was a radio playing and they were both so absorbed in what they were doing that they didn't notice me. I coughed to attract attention and Rhonda looked up, saw me and smiled, but not in a nice way. The other woman, seeing Rhonda look up, followed her gaze and, having seen me, got out of the cab and stood shoulder to shoulder next to Rhonda. There was an air of defiance about them; I was an unwelcome intruder into their world. I felt sick to my stomach but couldn't back out now. I had to plough on regardless.

"Well, well, well. Look what the cat's brought in. If it isn't the scared little housie all dressed up and looking very pretty." Rhonda sneered. "What's up, more car trouble or is it something more personal that you're looking for?"

"Please, Rhonda, can we talk?"

"We're talking now, aren't we?" Rhonda replied. "Oh, you mean not in front of Mel, here. You don't have to worry about Mel. Anything you want to say to me you can say in front of her, ain't that so, Mel."

"Where on earth did you find this one?" Mel asked Rhonda as she looked me up and down like I was something she'd found on the sole of her shoe.

"She came in a while back needing a new tyre." Rhonda replied. "I fixed her tyre and then fixed one or two other things, didn't I?"

"Please, Rhonda, it's about that. I've got to know..." I started.

"What have you got to know?" Rhonda asked. For all her derision I could tell that her curiosity was piqued.

"Last time, when I wanted to return the favour you said I haven't got the guts to give you what you want. What if I have? What if I agree to do whatever you ask of me?"

Rhonda came over and stood right in front of me.

"You, guts? You don't know what you asking." She said, quite quietly. "You poor innocent little thing. You haven't got a clue, go home, little housie."

"You can't know that, not really know it. Please, I have to find out, please, don't send me home. I need it, really I do." I found myself pleading.

"You need it, do you? And you need it so much you're prepared to come all the way down her and tell me you'll do anything I tell you to? Anything? Anything at all?" Rhonda said quite plainly as if to make sure I completely understood. I nodded in reply. Rhonda seemed to think things over. "Well, if that really is the case who am I to refuse but you've got to start by asking properly. Lose the dress and get on your knees."

"Lose the dress?" I was a little slow to catch on.

"Never, ever, answer me back!" Quick as a flash Rhonda slapped me across the face quite hard. "Now get that fucking dress off and get on your knees like the cunt you are."

This was it; this was when it all got real, this was the point of no return. I had never been so scared but this was a direct order from Rhonda and I didn't dare disobey. I reached for the zipper of my dress and pulled it down. Then I shrugged it off, stepped out of it, and passed it over along with my handbag to Rhonda who was holding out her hand expectantly. I looked down. The garage floor was oily and grimy but if Rhonda wanted me on my knees then down I had to go. Once I was there Rhonda strode back to stand next to Mel scrunching up my dress into a ball of cloth and tossed it, along with my handbag, onto a workbench as she did so.

"Come here. Come here, little housie, come and lie at my feet." She ordered. I started to shuffle forward on my knees. "No, not like that, on your belly, down in the dirt where you belong."

For maybe a heartbeat I hesitated but then wasn't this what I wanted? I lay forward until I was full length on the floor and started to wriggle towards where Rhonda was stood. I could feel the grunge from the floor being ground into my clothes and into my skin. I'd hardly been there five minutes and my shoes and underwear were already ruined, my only consolation was that at least my dress was spared but, however much I regretted the cost to my clothes, as my belly and breasts scraped through the filth on the floor I felt my body respond, I felt my juices start to flow.

"So, what is it that little housie wants?" Rhonda asked once I was in front of them.

"Please, Rhonda, please use me as you wish." I'd lived this moment a thousand times in my dreams and had this speech prepared. "Please, let me be your plaything."

"Ooh, don't she talk posh." Mel joked. "Let me be your plaything. What sort of cunt says that?"

"Posh or not she's got some bottle, I'll give her that. This could be fun. Do us a favour, nip up to the flat and get the bag, you know the one I mean." Rhonda replied.

"Why do I have to get it?" Mel asked.

"Because I say so." Rhonda snapped back. "Now get on with it."

"OK, OK." Mel said as she headed towards the door. "Keep your hair on. Back in a sec."

With Mel gone Rhonda turned her attention back to me. First she walked around me prodding at my prostrate body with the toe of her boot as if pondering. Then she went over to a tool chest, rummaged around and came back holding a length of heavy chain which she swung from her fist. I wondered if she were going to hit me with it and, if so, whether she could do so without causing serious injury but she detoured via a workbench to pick up a couple of big heavy padlocks similar to the one which fastened the main door. She ordered me back to my knees, handed me the chain and one of the padlocks and told me to fasten it around my neck. The chain was no mere decoration; it was heavy, oily, and well worn, evidently used for real work around the garage such as towing cars. It was cold and greasy as I looped it around my neck and, feeding the shackle of the padlock through two suitable links, locked it closed so it was tight but not constricting. Then I took the other end of the chain and held it out to Rhonda. I don't think the symbolism was lost on either of us; as I offered her the chain I was offering her myself and as she took it from me she nodded slowly as if acknowledging that I had done well.

Without any further ado Rhonda set off towards the back of the lockup and, with a tug on the chain, effectively ordered me to follow. I scampered behind on my hands and knees trying my best to keep up as the chain pulled against my neck. The heavy padlock swung back and forth banging against the top of my chest and adding to the tugs on the chain. When we got to the corner Rhonda used the other padlock to fasten the chain to a staple in the wall. Then, as if chaining half naked women to her wall were a perfectly normal everyday occurrence and without saying another word to me, she went back to the pickup truck and got on with her work. I just knelt there and waited.

It wasn't long, however, before Mel returned carrying a sports bag. She took it over to Rhonda and dropped it on the ground next to her.

"Pass me the thirteen mill socket and then we'll get little housie comfortable." Rhonda said from under the bonnet of the truck.

Mel reached for the toolkit, found whatever a thirteen mill socket is and passed it to her. Rhonda did some more fiddling under the bonnet of the truck and then emerged, put the tools down and started looking in the sports bag. After some rummaging she found what she was looking for but I couldn't see what it was she stood back up, went over to the other side of the lockup and fetched the chair that she had offered me the last time I had been there. It was old and wooden with a flat seat and an open back. She brought it over to where I was kneeling, put it down and then slammed her fist against the seat. As she withdrew her fist I could see what she had found in the bag; it was a dildo with a suction cap at the end and that was why she had slammed her fist down on the chair; it was now firmly attached and standing proud. Although there are bigger dildos it was larger both in length and girth than anything I'd ever had inside me.

"Your throne awaits, Princess." She said with a mock bow. "However, you can make it easier on yourself by using this" she passed me a can of grease from the workbench "You have ten seconds. Ten... Nine... Eight..."

I was obviously supposed to use the grease on the dildo but I wasn't sure I wanted it anywhere near my pussy and, anyway, my own natural juices were already flowing freely. I glanced at Rhonda and something in the look she gave me suggested that my feelings were immaterial so I plunged my fingers into the goo and spread it liberally up and down the rubbery shaft.

"Three... Two... One." Rhonda took the can of grease away from me. Then she took the chain and pulled me to my feet. She put the grease back on the workbench and returned with a knife which she used to part the seam in the seat of my panties. It didn't take a genius to realise that this was to allow access for the dildo.

"Now then, let's get you sitting properly on your throne. Mel, would you do the honours and make sure she's all lined up?" She stood in front of me and pushed me backwards until I was against the chair and then back some more so that I started to sit down and I had to put my hands out behind me and grab the back of the chair to stop myself from falling. As Rhonda continued to push I lowered myself down and Mel reached beneath me so as to guide the dildo through the hole in my panties and into the crease between my buttocks. There was a certain amount of confusion as Mel manoeuvred the dildo back and forth until I suddenly realised that she wasn't searching for my sex but for my bottom. Memories of a drunken fumble when we were younger and Roger had insisted we try anal sex came rushing back to me. It had hurt, it had really hurt and Roger was far smaller than what I was about to sit upon.

"Please, Rhonda, I don't think I can take it..." I started as the tip of the dildo pushed against my tight rosebud.

"Shut the fuck up and do as you're told, bitch!" Rhonda snarled as, once, twice and three times, she slapped me back and forth across the face. I recoiled backwards from the pain which ended up pushing the tip of the dildo past my sphincter forcing a cry from my lips.

"Shut up, sit down, and be grateful I let you grease it up first." Rhonda relentlessly continued to push. Our eyes locked as she forced me down and, even with me gripping the back of the chair I had no chance of resisting her. The dildo felt enormous as it slid inside me I and I sincerely wondered if it would fit or if it would rip me apart; it certainly felt like it. I bit my lip trying to still a cry of pain. I knew she wanted to see me break, I knew she wanted me to scream 'enough', to confirm her low opinion of me, to confirm that I hadn't got what it takes to play her games. At long last I felt the seat of the chair against my buttocks. It was deep inside me but going no deeper. I had passed the first test.

As soon as I was seated Rhonda and Mel worked together putting cuffs around my wrists and ankles. The ankle cuffs were attached by short chains to the rear legs of the chair forcing my legs back which, in turn, forced my knees apart. Then my wrist cuffs were fastened together behind the back of the chair and attached by a chain to a hook at the back of the chair and adjusted until my shoulders back were forced back and my breasts stuck out. I was neither comfortable nor dignified but I would live.

However they weren't finished yet. Rhonda went back to the bag and returned with a steel ring with straps attached either side. I knew better than to resist as I was ordered to open wide and the ring was pushed it into my mouth where it lodged behind my teeth forcing my jaws wide apart. Then it was one more trip to the bag for the last item. When I saw it in Rhonda's hand it looked like a plastic butterfly with a small, almost pathetic dildo attached. Rhonda pulled down the waistband at the front of my panties and pushed the dildo part inside me. No lubrication was needed this time, a fact not lost on either of us. After a bit of wriggling the body of the 'butterfly' was positioned nestling between my sex lips. Now I understood why she had left me wearing panties for when she removed her hand the panties snapped back into place holding the butterfly firmly against me. I was still wondering what the fuss was all about when she showed me the remote and pressed a button. Immediately the butterfly burst into life tingling against my most sensitive parts. She twisted a knob on the remote and the vibrations died down and then stopped.

With me now completely restrained she fetched a hose with a tap like arrangement on the end and pushed it through the ring holding my mouth open. When she turned it on I had to swallow as fast as I could just to keep up and it seemed to go on forever until my stomach felt uncomfortably full. When, finally, she judged that I had had enough she put down the hose and picked up the butterfly vibrator remote. Looking at me with a wicked smile she pressed a button and it sprang into life. She put the remote back down on the workbench, turned her back and returned with Mel to work on the truck. After all this attention I was once again going to have to wait. She had barely gone when the vibrator stopped and I wondered if it had broken but, seconds later, it restarted at a different intensity.

And then... nothing. As the minutes dragged by I was totally ignored. Whatever problem plagued the truck it was obviously hard to diagnose as it had Rhonda and Mel completely absorbed. Meanwhile, tucked away in my corner, I was beginning to appreciate how the various parts of the jigsaw that Rhonda had put me in fitted together. The pain from my backside had subsided but I still felt uncomfortably full. This was amplified by the yucky sticky feeling all around my bottom where the grease had oozed out between my buttock cheeks so that I was sitting in an oily mess. My arms and legs ached from the strange positions they had been forced into and my jaw ached from being pushed so wide apart.

But, above all this, there was the damn vibrator. Rhonda hadn't switched it off but must have left it on some random setting. After periods of silence it would burst into life and I never knew from one moment to the next how strong it was going to be or how long it was going to stay on for. Whilst the damn thing was superb at it's job, it's vibrations against my love button were keeping me constantly on edge, it was never, ever, going to stay on one setting long enough to let me come. Although it was, of course, purely mechanical, it seemed to have a mind of its own and know exactly when to stop and start to keep my ever growing frustration right on the edge. As the minutes ticked by the pain from my backside, the pain from my limbs, the pain from my wide spread jaws and the constant on/off from the butterfly were pure torture. I couldn't stop the little whimpers escaping but, with my jaws forced open, I couldn't articulate anything and neither Rhonda nor Mel paid me the slightest attention.

Finally the truck burst into life and the engine roared as Mel pumped the accelerator. Rhonda dropped the bonnet and went over to Mel and gave her a high five. Then she went over to the bench, picked up a rag and started to wipe her hands. At first I thought it was just any old piece of material but, suddenly, I recognised the pattern, she was using my dress. Quite frankly I didn't care that much as I was far more concerned about the damn butterfly and what it was doing to me between my thighs. At last, I thought, now that they had fixed the truck they would have time to fix me.

Again I could not have been more wrong. Rhonda got out a pack of cigarettes and offered one to Mel then Mel went into the back office whilst Rhonda picked up the paper and settled down to read it. A few minutes later Mel reappeared with two mugs of tea and she and Mel settled down for a chat, relaxing over their tea and cigs. All I could do was watch helplessly praying that they would get to me soon.

By now it wasn't just the pain of contortion and sexual frustration that was driving me crazy, I also needed to pee. Now I realised why Rhonda had made me drink so much water; I needed to go and it was getting worse and worse. Maybe, if I had been able to close my legs or maybe, if that damn butterfly would give me a moment's peace, maybe I could have controlled it but my bladder now seemed full to bursting. I felt defiant, I knew now that she wanted me to wet myself and was determined not to. In the end the need to pee became my biggest problem, more than my aching limbs, more than my aching jaw, more than my stretched backside and more than the way the damn butterfly vibrator was keeping me on a sexual edge. In the end defiance lost out, I couldn't hold it any more. I finally just had to let go and the warm flow of urine soaking my panties and running down my legs was added to the list of my humiliations. It seemed like I would never stop but at least my bladder stopped hurting. To top it all I was still in mid flow when Rhonda looked over and noticed. Probably she had heard the urine splashing on the floor.

"Oy! You dirty cow! Are you pissing in my nice clean garage?" She called out.

I hung my head in shame, or as much as my arms forced behind my back would allow me to. Rhonda and Mel came over to have a look as the last trickles died away.

"You disgusting animal!" Rhonda sneered. "Couldn't you have waited? Look at this mess. Well, you made it so you're going to clear it up."

She unfastened the chains holding my wrist and ankle cuffs so that, although my wrists were still fastened together I was no longer attached to the chair. Then she lifted me up and forward so that, as I stood up, the dildo slipped from my behind. However, as soon as she stopped holding me I slumped to the floor. My legs didn't seem to want to work after being held for so long in such an awkward position. She reached down and removed the gag as well.

"Is this your filth on my floor?" She asked.

"Yes." I mumbled. My jaw didn't seem to want to work either.

"Speak up you filthy little cow." She snarled.