The Garage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes." I managed a bit louder this time.

"Yes, what?" She demanded.

"Yes, Mistress." I essayed.

"Don't give me that Mistress crap. I'm not your Mistress, I'm your worst nightmare. Call me Rhonda if you really have to. Now, I'll ask again, is this your mess on my floor?"

""Yes, Rhonda. That's my mess on your floor." I tried.

"Well, you had best clear it up then." She went and fetched a rag, inevitably it was my dress, and threw it on the floor in front of me. I didn't know what to do at first but Rhonda curtly told me to start mopping so, picking up the material in my teeth, I used my dress to soak up the urine as best I could. Barely able to move I wasn't making a very good job of it as Rhonda was fast to point out. A few prods with her boots helped persuade me to work harder.

"And the chair." Rhonda ordered after a while. "You peed all over that as well."

The chair was a little more complex but my legs were beginning to work again so I could kneel up and lift up my dress in my teeth to mop up the seat of the chair.

"Don't forget the dildo." Rhonda said. "That's your shit it's covered with."

I looked at the dildo; as Rhonda had so delicately put it it was covered with the grease and god knows what else beside. I reached further across the chair and tried to clean it with a corner of my dress. However, in my clumsiness, the sucker on the bottom came loose and the dildo rolled onto the floor. I looked at Rhonda, my eyes pleading for directions.

"Well, go and get it then." Rhonda demanded.

It had partially rolled under a workbench and right at the limit of where I could reach with the chain still fastened around my neck. Knowing where it had been I was unwilling to pick it up in my teeth but what other options did I have. After a certain amount of squirming around on the floor and tugging against the chain I managed to reach it with my tongue and pull it back until I could pick it up and, gagging back the mixture of ghastly tastes in my mouth I carried it over and offered it to Rhonda.

"Good housie." Rhonda said patronisingly. "Playing 'fetch' just like a good little puppy. Will you bark for me?"

I dropped the dildo and tried my best to bark like a dog much to the amusement of Rhonda and Mel. For me, my humiliation was nigh on complete. I was on my knees wearing only the tattered remnants of my underwear covered in grime, grease, urine and god knows what else barking like a dog for the amusement of my tormentors.

"But you know what we do with puppies that pee where they shouldn't, don't you?" Rhonda continued. I just stared at her.

"Of course you do, we rub their noses in it. However, with the state you're in I wouldn't touch you with a barge pole so you're going to have to do the rubbing for me. Go on."

For a second I just stared at her but when she pointed to a patch where a large puddle showed that I hadn't mopped thoroughly I leant forward and put my face in it.

"That's the way." Rhonda urged. "Go on, harder. Rub, rub, rub. That's the way. Now rub your tits in it and while you're at it why don't I hear any barking."

I shifted further into the puddle so that my breasts were directly in the middle. Barking like a dog I squirmed about, rubbing my breasts against the wet concrete. Something inside me clicked and I felt the last remnants of my modesty fly away. Here in the filth was where I belonged, where my animal urges could finally be free. By humping against the floor I managed to free my breasts from the cups of my bra and I could get my nipples directly against the coarse concrete which. along with the damp smell of the urine I was lying in, was driving me wild. The dirtier it got the hornier I got. I wanted to feel the grime against my skin, feel the dampness soak my body. Rhonda had reached for the remote for the butterfly and now had it on full power. I was loosing control, I wanted more, I turned my head from side to side so that my hair got wet and then, without being ordered, I felt I just had to lick, to lick it all up, to lick my urine from the filthy floor of the garage. Any shred of decency was gone; I had no modesty left, no brakes, no limits. I felt filthy, depraved, disgusting, a wanton degenerate rolling around in her own muck and loving every second of it. Vaguely in the background I could hear Rhonda and Mel laughing at me, amazed that I would let myself go like this.

"God, look at the little tart go." Mel exclaimed. "How sick can you get, licking the floor like that"

"Yeah, as dirty as they come, this one. Who'd have thought it? Filthy through and through." Rhonda replied and that was it. As dirty as they come, that was me and, at that moment, I didn't care who knew it. My body exploded. I tried my best to keep barking but god knows what came out. All I knew was that I had never felt anything so intense in all my life. I thrashed around on the floor trying to scrape my nipples against the concrete and trying to push my hips to the floor in order to increase the pressure of the butterfly against my clit. I wanted more, I wanted it all and there was no depravity I wasn't prepared to indulge in to get it. Climax after climax crashed through my body until finally I could take no more and, as I collapsed exhausted Rhonda, in a rare act of kindness, turned off the vibrator.

For a long, long time the only sound was the radio playing in the background as it had done all the while I had been there. My senses came back and with them my sense of shame and decorum. I rolled onto my side to see Rhonda and Mel staring down at me.

"You're revolting, you know that?" Rhonda said. I couldn't answer but turned to look at her, a strand of urine soaked hair lying across my face, for a moment or two our eyes locked and there was some sort of understanding between us.

"Well, housie, you had more guts than I thought you had." Rhonda said eventually. "Think you can take any more?"

"Please, Rhonda, enough, I've had enough."

"Yeah, I guess you have. Roll back over and I'll unfasten you."

I rolled back onto my belly and she freed off my wrists and the chain around my neck. Released from these constraints I stood up still shaking all over. Suddenly my state of undress was embarrassing. I eased my breasts back into what was left of my bra and fished out the butterfly from my panties.

"Is there a bathroom I could use?" I asked.

"Bathroom! This is a lockup, not a luxury apartment. There's a bog next to the office but you're all done pissing so you wont be needing that. Anyway, I've seen enough for today. Put your dress back on and get on home to hubby and the kiddi-winks." Rhonda said firmly.

I knew I had just been dismissed. I couldn't fight it and I'm not sure that I wanted to. Rhonda bent down, picked up my dress, mopped up a few last pools of urine and handed it to me. It looked disgusting, it felt disgusting and it smelt disgusting but it was all the clothes I had available. As I slipped the sodden cloth over my body I knew I must reek of filth, a mixture of oil and urine, a smell that I was never going to forget.

"Thank you, thank you, Rhonda." I started because, for all her ill treatment of me she had given me what I asked for, what I wanted.

"I don't want your thanks. Run away, housie, run back to hubby and the kiddies. Run back to your safe little life. You've got guts, more guts than I reckoned but you still don't belong here."

"But..." I started.

"Fuck off!" Rhonda sounded quite angry and was, once again, very scary. "Fuck off, cunt, can't you tell when you're not wanted."

I grabbed my handbag from the bench and ran back to the car.

*********

And that should have been that. I might have gone back had Rhonda not told me straight to my face that I wasn't wanted and I knew that she would never play with me again. After I had returned home it had taken ages to get clean and I was covered with abrasions from the floor. My nipples were sore for days and my backside felt like it would never recover. The kids even complained of the strange smell in the car. But, for all that, my body did soon recover and all I was left with was a memory and a vague and wistful 'what if'.

But then, six months later, I was once again shopping for parts for Roger's home gym which meant that, again, I had to drive down "that" alleyway. As I approached I could feel my sex begin to flow and my nipples harden. But, when I turned the corner what I wasn't prepared for was to see a police constable standing outside Rhonda's lockup and crime scene tape stretched back and forth across the entrance. Stunned by the implications I stopped the car, jumped out and went over to the copper.

"What's going on? Is Rhonda OK?" I asked.

"Did you know Miss Morgan?" The copper asked.

"Miss Morgan?"

"Rhonda Morgan, the owner of this lockup. Did you know her?"

"She... she fixed my car once or twice." I replied. I certainly wasn't going to reveal exactly how I knew her.

"Wait there a minute." The copper said and he poked his head through the Judas door and called out for his sergeant. And then the nightmare started.

To cut a very long story short it turned out that Rhonda's lockup was a front for selling drugs and that she never actually had any clients, well, except for me and my tyre. Sure she fixed cars but only as part of the cover, never as a business. This, of course, made me a prime suspect at first but as I repeated my story of the puncture and how she was the only place to turn to again and again that they began to believe it. And then the more they believed my innocence the more they let slip about what had happened, about a drugs deal gone wrong, about gangs and knives and about how Rhonda's body was in the morgue as they hunted for her killer.

"But it all looked so convincing. She even had a credit card machine." I said, still trying to take it all in.

"Yeah, they took over a going concern lock stock and barrel and made it look like it was still in business. Heaven knows where the original owner is; probably at the bottom of the river. Sorry, love." The detective back-pedalled when he saw how upset I was getting. "Anyway, I think we've ascertained that you're that rarity, the innocent bystander. You can go now, your car is in the courtyard."

I went down to the car and started to drive home. Poor Rhonda, dead in the morgue. For all that we came from different worlds there had been some sort of connection and she had given me the two most amazing orgasms. Nothing else had ever come close. I pulled up at some lights and saw the shop opposite and the craziest notion came to me and I just had to do it. As soon as the lights changed I found a parking place, pulled over and returned to the shop.

So it was that the following Friday when Roger demanded his 'conjugals' he finally noticed the state of my right buttock.

"What the fuck is that!" He cried out.

"Shh! Don't wake the kids." I admonished. "It's a tattoo. Sort of spur of the moment thing. Do you like it."

"Come closer, let me see it properly." He asked, still shocked.

I felt his fingers running over the still damaged flesh, tracing out the ornate 'R' and the two words written around it – 'Property of'

"Property of R." He said slowly. "That's 'R' for Roger, I Presume."

"Of course, darling, who else could it be?"

"Well, if you're my property you had better get over here and spread 'em. I think it's time I gave my property a damn good shagging." Poor Roger, he probably thought he was talking tough, if only he knew. If only he knew. But, of course he could never know, he would never know. Oh how convenient a shared initial can be. Whatever life might bring in a corner of my heart my arse would always be the property of another 'R', may she rest in peace.