The Garage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mollycactus
mollycactus
2,260 Followers

Having both cocks in me, even briefly, made my mouth water even more, and, hanging as I was, spittle drooled again from my mouth. This inspired Chuck to say, "We really seem to have a minor leak up here at the radiator."

"Can you find something to plug it with?" Mike asked, with a trace of concern in his voice.

"Don't worry. I know just the thing," Chuck said, smugly. Holding my head with his hands at my cheeks and jaw, he re-inserted his cock past my lips, and began smoothly mouth-fucking me. I could taste the precum leaking from him due to his excitement. Keeping my teeth carefully away from his plunging dick, I tightened my lips on his shaft and began sucking. Whenever he held his cock head just inside my lips, pausing, I flicked and washed it with my tongue. When he plunged it all the way in, I felt it enter my throat.

I'd been mouth-fucked before, but never while tied up and helpless like this. Somehow, that made this act even more erotic, and I responded with enthusiasm, sucking and making sounds of enjoyment. I could feel Mike caressing my back as he watched his partner using my mouth. It didn't take Chuck long to unload.

With a weird garbled sound, Chuck shoved the tip of his cock deep into my throat and held it there as it began to spasm. Hot jets of semen threatened to choke me if I didn't swallow fast enough. He was shooting his cum past where my taste buds reside, so I was disappointed that I couldn't get a taste. Maybe he sensed that, or maybe he realized I needed to breathe, because he backed out enough that the final squirt landed fully on my tongue. I flipped my tongue tip back and forth across the slit in the head of his cock, digging out his remaining drops.

He pulled out, and I swished and swirled his cum in my mouth appreciatively before swallowing it. Catching his eye, I boldly winked at him, and got a sweaty smile in return. Poor Chuck needed a rest after that. I was so aroused that I could feel my pussy juices dripping from my slit. I fancied I could even hear the drops plopping on the garage floor.

"Oh heck," Mike moaned. "Now we've got a bad leak at her rear end!"

"You better handle it," Chuck whispered. "I'm a bit tuckered out."

"No problem," Mike assured him. "I'm on the job back here. I'll plug it." Once again, I was treated to the lovely sensation of his fat, firm cock gliding into my very receptive cunt. I think my puffed up labia tried to grip that dick shaft and pull it deeper inside me, but that may have just been my imagination.

Mike started fucking my pussy, and it was so delectable that I couldn't hold still. I was writhing, wriggling, bucking, and yowling as he tried to set up a rhythm. "Chuck," he said, "we've got a squirmer here. Will you set up the hoist?"

The hoist was a sort of winch that they used to lift motors out of cars. Its chain ended in a hook with a sharp point. Fascinated by what Chuck was doing, I lost focus on Mike fucking me, and watched. He detached the sharp pointed hook, and replaced it with a different one. This hook looked a bit strange, because its curved part ended with a metal ball that was maybe a half inch in diameter.

Pulling the new hook above my back, Chuck also picked up a grease gun. I couldn't see what he was doing, but I felt the glop of cold grease hit my ass hole! Someone's finger, probably Chuck's, worked the grease inward beyond my anal ring. And then I felt the ball at the hook end eased into my ass. Activating the hoist controls, Chuck raised the hook slightly until my pelvis was suspended, and relatively immobile.

"Does that feel OK?" Chuck inquired, whispering into my ear.

"It's a weird sensation," I advised him. "But it doesn't hurt or anything. I've never had an ass hook before. You two are sure expanding my horizon of kinkiness."

"Should we stop?" Chuck continued, sounding truly concerned.

"OMG! No! I'm loving this! Please don't stop! I want to see if I can cum like this. And I know Mike must have a load for me, as well. By the way, I enjoyed the taste of your cum, Chuck. Thanks for putting some of it on my tongue at the end."

His complexion darkened as he blushed. "Any time, Kitten," he said with a sheepish grin.

Mike continue fucking me now. He grabbed my hips to steady himself, and began pistoning his cock in and out of my cunt. I used the term 'pistoning' advisedly, because he asked Chuck, "How's my piston stroke length?"

Chuck laughed and answered, "Look's like you're giving her the proper 6 inches with each stroke."

I was glad someone had the power of speech, because I was babbling, trying to articulate how wonderful this felt, and failing miserably. Even the hook in my ass felt good, maybe because it forced Mike's cock to press harder against the front wall of my vaginal tunnel. The tissue there was extremely sensitive, as I'd discovered when fingering myself.

I lost track of time, but I don't think it was very long before my hands clenched, my toes curled, and my cunt began its rhythmic ripples of orgasm, sucking hard on Mike's cock. I was yodeling in ecstasy so loud that I almost missed hearing Mike when he cried out, "Oh, fuck! Fuck, fuck, fuck! I'm cumming! Take it, Kitten!" He planted his dick deep, and held it there.

Feeling the telltale jerking of his cock inside me, I would have known he was cumming anyway. Spurt after spurt of his warm, creamy semen shot into me, launching his sperm. I groaned and shook, riding the waves of my post-orgasmic sensations, blending with his twitching cock. Shook as much as I could, that is, with that double penetration of ass hook and cock inside me.

As we both rested, Mike's softening cock slipped out of me with a squishy slithering sound. He or Chuck eased the hook out of my ass. Both my holes felt like they were gaping slightly. It must've been a very obscene sight, which I wished I could see, too. I was of two minds at that point - pleased that I'd been fucked at both ends so well, but also sad that it was drawing to a close. I'd underestimated these two wonderfully perverted guys, though. Instead of untying me, they again raised the lift to a level just above their heads.

Chuck rolled one of those large drums with a funnel on top, which caught used motor oil as it drained from an engine, to a spot beneath my cunt. Mike was attaching something odd-looking to his air gun. It looked like a rod of rubber, with small rounded studs along its shaft.

I gulped and asked, "What are you going to do with that, Mike?"

"You'll see, Kitten. If you don't like it, just tell me to stop," he replied.

Meanwhile, Chuck had fetched two screw clamps from the workbench, and walked up to my dangling breasts. Grasping my nipple, he kneaded it until it was more engorged than I'd ever seen it. Gravity may have helped put more blood into my nipples than normal. Placing my nipple into the squarish metal jaws of the clamp, he screwed it on, watching my expression. When I winced, he stopped, and asked, "Too tight?"

I took a couple of deep, calming breaths, focusing on the sensory information from my breast and answered, "Just a little tighter, please." He smiled and complied, and also clamped my other nipple in the same manner. I was feeling like I was their play toy, and really getting into it.

That's when I heard the 'whirrrr' of the air gun. While the rubber dildo, because that's what the attachment was, was still spinning, he pressed it briefly against my vaginal opening.

"Yowww," I yelled, mainly from sensory overload. Mike waited a moment, and repeated his action. Better prepared, I bit my lip, and nodded my acceptance of what he was doing.

Next, without it spinning, he gently poked it into my pussy, letting my secretions dampen it. Once it was inside me, he turned it on, using only short bursts. It only took three or four bursts before my body convulsed in orgasm! The air gun dildo was so powerful, I was unable to hold back - unable to control my arousal one bit. Mike turned it on, and I'd scream in orgasm. He'd let me rest maybe a minute, then do it again!

Now I understood why the funnel and drum were under my pussy. My cum juices were gushing out of me, and cascading into the funnel. I have no idea how many times I came, but when my eyeballs finally started rolling back in their sockets, Chuck called out, "She's had enough, Mike!" and Mike immediately stopped.

I sagged in happy, sated relief. I'd never climaxed so many times in succession. I was drifting in a blissful, almost hypnotic haze. Someone lowered the lift to waist level again. I was hanging there with my eyes closed when I felt a warm cock being pushed against the palm of each hand. Bringing my eyes into focus, I saw that I had Mike's cock in my right hand, and Chuck's in my left. Thinking they wanted me to pump them, I summoned some strength to wearily start moving my hands.

I was still shaking in post-orgasmic bliss, when my belly shirt was slipped over my head, covering my eyes, and plunging me into darkness. "Very kinky," I thought, and pumped them a little faster, starting to get my second wind. I was merrily pumping away when I felt other hands on my ass cheeks, parting them! With no warning, a cock slipped into my ass, sliding in easily because of the grease and the dilation from the hook.

I turned my shrouded head from side to side in a desperate but futile attempt to see. "Who's that?" I called out. "What's going on?"

Whoever was behind me said not a word, just started fucking my ass, his hands gripping my ass cheeks. Rather than causing any pain, the cock slid in and out of my tight back door hole easily. It felt like I was being fucked with a rod of velvet, and I couldn't and didn't want to stifle a moan of pleasure.

"Relax, Kitten," Mike answered me. "It's just our boss. He has to sign off on all these special inspections."

That notion was so ludicrous that I giggled loudly. "OK, Mr. Boss Man, whoever you are. Fuck my ass, then. Fuck me good!"

I'd forgotten about the nipple clamps, since my nipples had gone numb. Forgotten them until just now, as Mike and Chuck unscrewed them and let them fall to the floor with metallic sounds from their impact. My nipples awoke, screaming as fresh blood flowed in, triggering my pain sensors. But Mike and Chuck started giving them loving caresses and massages, and soon my nipples were singing joyful tunes again.

The pleasure from my breasts blended with that from my ass fucking, and my body reacted with a lovely, albeit tiny and weary, orgasm. The boss was fucking my ass hard and fast, and minutes later grunted as he squirted his load of hot semen into my rectum and bowels. His cock twitched over and over, making me wonder if he was pumping his cum into me like a gas pump delivering fuel into a car. I wondered if I'd hear a 'ding' sound with each new gallon.

When his ejaculation was complete, he pulled out, and gave my ass a playful spank, before leaving the room.

"That's it! He approves," Mike informed me, chuckling.

They pulled the shirt off my head, and untied me from the lift, helping me back onto my wobbly legs. Standing close on either side of me to make certain I wouldn't fall over, they helped me get my panties, jeans, and shirt back on. I slipped my sandals onto my feet.

Mike held a clipboard and a pen, and asked with mock sincerity, "Were you satisfied with your servicing today, Ma'am?" We'd come full circle to the pun that started this whole interaction.

I laughed. "Put me down under the 'extremely satisfied' category, Sir," I chortled.

His eyes found mine as he asked, "When do you want to schedule your next checkup?"

mollycactus
mollycactus
2,260 Followers
12