The Garage at 5th & Mission

Story Info
Slighted ex-boyfriend gets his long delayed revenge.
3.9k words
3.93
39.1k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sex with him always left her wanting more. That night in the garage was no exception, despite her initial resistance, she risked a promising new relationship for one more time with her ex-boyfriend.

**********

I had looked forward to tonight for several weeks; it was my twenty-first birthday and in celebration, Frank, my boyfriend of the last six months had arranged for a special night out. Frank had planned the evening, from beginning to end. The night would start with dinner at The Clock Bar on Powell St., and then a short walk up to the Curran Theater where Frank had managed to acquire hard to get tickets for a new play. Afterward, if time permitted, we'd stop at the Clock Bar again, for drinks, before heading home for what I knew would be hot, wet, nasty birthday sex.

Joining in on my birthday celebration was Peter and Emily, Frank's brother and sister-in-law, and Janine and Brenda two of my good friends. The evening was going along wonderfully until just as we settled in to enjoy the musical, Frank's phone started to vibrate. There was an emergency at the hospital with one of his patients, and they needed him to get there as soon as possible. There went the hot evening with my boyfriend. I was disappointed and started gathering up my coat and purse to leave. Seeing this, Frank stopped me and insisted I stay, "No Leigh, you stay and enjoy the rest of your birthday."

"I know it's not your fault, but how can I enjoy my birthday without you?" I asked trying not to sound too petulant.

Seeing my disappointment, he kissed me hard on the mouth using his tongue to memorize every inch. "Happy Birthday, Leigh," he said, pulling me in closer to him, "you try and have a good time, and I'll make this up to you this weekend, okay?

"Yes," I said as he kissed me again before turning and hurrying through the lobby and onto Geary St.

Despite my earlier displeasure, I enjoyed the first half of the play and by intermission, I had started feeling a little better. When the house lights came up, we all walked out to the bar chatting and laughing. As I stood talking with my small group of friends, I heard someone calling my name, "Leigh, Leigh." I thought it was Frank and my ears perked up. I heard my name again, "Leigh, over here." I turned around, grinning like an idiot expecting to see him, but as I scanned the crowded mezzanine, I couldn't find him. I turned back to the group, thinking it had just been my imagination and felt a warm hand on my shoulder and a soft kiss on my cheek. I turned, still expecting to see Frank, only to be surprised to see Morgan Devereaux in front of me. He was still as handsome as I remembered him, tall, swarthy complexion, athletic build, thick shoulder length brown hair and the largest hazel colored eyes I've ever seen.

Morgan and I had gone through a very acrimonious break up six months earlier. In addition to having bruised his enormously, fragile male ego, he had been infuriated by the breakup, claiming I had blindsided him and been the one cheating on him. Immediately after the breakup, he had repeatedly called trying to get us back together, with threats and recriminations, but there was just no way was that going to happen. His cheating, accusations, suspiciousness and sometimes physical threats were undeserved and unjustified. This harassment went on for a couple of weeks, and just when I reached the point where I was ready to contact the police, he suddenly stopped and I didn't hear any more from him. Though admittedly a little afraid and intimidated by him, once my mind was made up to break it off with him I ran for the hills, and never looked back.

"Leigh, wow, who would have thought I'd run into you here?" He asked.

"Morgan, hello, how have you been"? I asked a bit anxiously.

"I've been great, still working at Barbridge. Oh, and I just moved into a beautiful old Victorian that I'm remodeling," he explained proudly.

"Sounds marvelous," I said. "Sadly, there's nothing that exciting happening with me. I'm still dancing with the Largess Dance Company, that hasn't changed any. Fortunately, my boyfriend doesn't have a problem with me dancing and not working. He jokingly says he's supporting the arts when he goes to work each morning, and I head to the dance studio."

*****

"Ladies and Gentlemen, intermission will end in three minutes, please proceed to your seats." The announcement sounded over the din in the room.

"Well, I guess I should get back to my seat," I said and started to walk away and stopped, "It's been good seeing you again Morgan, take care of yourself."

He came toward me, and quite unexpectedly kissed me on the mouth, his tongue pushing between my lips exploring the familiar warmth of my mouth. I pushed him away, angered but not surprised by his brazenness, Morgan had always been egotistical and narcissistic. I shook my head and walked away leaving him standing there.

The balance of the play was wonderful. We left the theater and made our way to The Clock Bar for a nightcap before heading home. When we finally left the bar, it was already after 12 midnight. Pete and Emily found their car, which was nearby while Brenda, Janine and I continued down the street toward the Fifth Street Garage.

We came up at the Mission/5th St. entrance thinking our cars were parked in the same general area. Janine and Brenda spotted their car right away, but I couldn't find Frank's and then realized he had parked at the opposite end of the garage. I told Janine and Brenda not to worry, I could walk down to the car, and they didn't need to drive me. I know they didn't like the idea of my walking through the empty garage alone, but I insisted and after goodbyes, kisses and hugs they pulled out of their parking stall. I watched as Janine maneuvered the car down the exit ramp and listened as the garage became as quiet as a tomb.

I heard the sound of the elevator and looked up to see a man standing in front of the doors. I couldn't tell if he had just gotten off or was waiting to get on. I nervously watched him for a few seconds before I put the thought of him out of my mind. I headed down Row 6 looking for stall KK and Frank's little BMW, not aware that I was on the wrong level. It was really creepy how empty and quiet the garage had become. When we arrived around 5:00 pm this afternoon, the garage had been filled with cars and people. The lower parking levels had already filled up, and Frank had to drive up to Level 7 before we saw any empty stalls. Once on Level 7 he still had to drive up and down the rows until he found just the right stall.

Frank had a little red BMW that he treated like his baby. When in a parking lot or a garage, he'd always find a secluded corner in which to park. He'd look for one with a wall on the passenger side, reducing the possibility of dents and scratches on that side of the car. Finding the ideal stall, he pulled into the space and turned off the engine.

With the occasional person walking behind the car and the continuous sound of passing cars, Dr. Frank Corelli gave me my first birthday present of the evening. Reaching down between my thighs, he slipped his hand under my skirt and pushed two long, slender fingers inside me.

"Ohhhhhh, my god Frank, what are you doing? I protested halfheartedly, you can't do that here."

"Shhhh, just be quiet, open your legs and relax," he instructed.

Glancing about nervously, I leaned back in the passenger seat and opened my legs wider for him. I sighted in anticipation and enjoyed the feel of his warm, knowing fingers as they coaxed my first birthday orgasm from my eager pussy.

I sat there, basking in the dwindling afterglow of his gift. When I opened my eyes, Frank had his dick out stroking himself and smiling that, "I want to stick this in you" smile.

"Oh no, Doctor . . . we don't have time for that, so stick it back in your pants!" I said trying hard not to laugh.

"Ok, but just kiss it then," he said pathetically. I looked into those puppy dog eyes, bent downward, and nestled my face into his lap. I kissed the tip of his cock, letting just the head with a small bead of pre-cum slide between my lips and into my mouth.

"Oh, baby, we can do this," he managed to say, just before I cut him off . . .

"No Frank, the others are waiting, Sweetheart, now come on."

"Ok, but only because you're the birthday girl," he said kissing me hard on the mouth using his tongue to memorize every inch. "You'll be punished tonight for your disobedience," he laughed as we arranged our clothing. "Happy B-day, Baby," he whispered in my ear before we got out of the car and started the short walk to the restaurant where we were meeting the others.

*****

Now as I wandered up and down the rows, I wished I had paid more attention to where in the garage he had parked, because I was lost. Though I had not been paying attention when he had finally parked, I remembered us being near the elevators, and on the 4th Street side of the garage, but nothing looked familiar. That's when it occurred to me I might be on the wrong level.

Remembering the stranger I had seen earlier standing at the bank of elevators, I was a bit hesitant to take the elevator up to Level 7. I gathered my nerves and headed for the stairwell. I opened the stairwell door and peered in, questioning my decision to walk up the two levels. The stairwell was dim and scary with only the watery light from the sparsely located overhead bulbs. I closed the door and began the climb upward. When I was half way up the stairs and out of sight of the door, I thought I heard it open and close. "Who's there?" I called.

There was no answer, and after a few seconds, assuming it was my imagination, I continued to the door that exited onto Level 7. I stepped through the exit door and found the garage lighting was no better than the stairwell. It seemed as if only every other fixture was illuminated, making the garage dim and shadowy.

This time of night there was supposed to be mobile security patrolling the garage. The garage normally closes down, around 3:00 am, but so far, I hadn't seen one patrol car and I couldn't repress the creeping panic I felt. As I walked toward the 4th Street side of the garage, I made a mental note of each Row as I passed them. I heard it again, the sound of footsteps coming up behind me. I stopped and turned around scanning the emptiness of the garage, "Is someone there?" I didn't expect a response but started to walk faster nonetheless. Finally, I saw with relief the sign that said Row 6. I knew Frank's car was parked at the end of the row in the last stall against the wall, but I didn't see it at first. There was a large Expedition parked a couple of stalls away from Frank's BMW, blocking the view and I thought for a second, "Oh hell, I'm on the wrong level."

I kept walking down the row and rummaging through my purse for the keys. I wanted to have them in my hand when I got to the car. Stall KH, KI, KJ and when I passed the Expedition, with a sigh of relief I saw Frank's car. I heard a rustling sound behind me and was suddenly cover in a cold sweat. I kept pressing the remote to open the door, but it didn't work, and I almost ran the rest of the way to Frank's car. When I reached it, I stood there for a second fumbling trying to unlock the door. Just as I started to open the door, I was pushed hard against it, and a large hand roughly covered my mouth muffling my scream.

"Keep quiet bitch," the man said threateningly. I was terrified and stopped struggling, but my mind was racing. I knew that voice.

"Morgan? Was that you following me?" I asked my initial terror now mixed with relief.

"You and I have a bit of unfinished business, Leigh. No one dumps me, least of all a little trick like you," he said, vindictiveness dripping with each word.

"What are you talking about? Stop!" I yelled when he grabbed my arm and made me face the car.

He didn't answer me, but forcibly bent me over the hood of the car, ripped my panties off and tossed them on the garage floor. He slipped his fingers inside me and began to thrust them in and out of my pussy. I wasn't expecting or ready for this violation, and my body resisted. He spread my pussy lips open and slowly, methodically began moving his fingers in a circular pattern near my clit and my body unwillingly began to react. I could feel myself becoming wet.

I heard him searching for something behind me, and when I glanced to my left, I saw Morgan had pulled his phone out of his jacket pocket. I cringed at the clicking sound, knowing he was taking pictures of me.

"No, don't. Please don't Morgan," I pleaded.

Morgan spun me around and lowering himself to his knees, forced my legs open. Morgan pressed his face between my thighs and inhaled the cloying, intoxicating scent of sexual arousal, perfume and perspiration. He exhaled, and I could feel his warm, moist breath between my legs and tried to pull away, knowing what was about to happen.

"Don't fight me, Leigh," he warned.

He licked me long and slow several times before he suckled my clit, which was now hard and throbbing. I tried to hold back, not to let it happen, but I couldn't help it and began to uncontrollably jerk and hump as I orgasmed into his mouth. When I caught my breath and looked down at him, he grinned and licked my juices from his lips, as if to say "Yeah bitch I can still make you cum."

He stood in front of me, unzipped his pants and let them and his underwear drop down around his ankles. He was huge with pre-cum visible and glistening on his cockhead.

"Turn around . . . "

"Would you like me to fuck you in your ass, Leigh? I know you'd like that, wouldn't you?" He asked in between laughing.

I could feel the panic rising and begged him, "Morgan, please just go and leave me alone. I won't say anything to anyone, just leave me alone."

He looked at me without responding. Picking his phone up from the front seat, he enabled the video and placed the phone on the roof of the car, angled to capture what he was doing to me.

Directing his attention back to me, he said, "Do like I told you. Turn around and bend over."

Morgan pressed up against me and rammed his cock inside me. My pussy tightened and resisted the pressure of his cock forcing my muscles open. Soon, I could feel my pussy muscles relaxing and greedily squeezing his cock as he fucked me with long, slow, deep strokes. Morgan wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled my lower body tight against his so that he could thrust deeper into my pussy. I involuntarily moaned, and when I did, I heard him chuckle, and say, "You remember what it was like between us, don't you Leigh? You always liked when I fucked you."

*****

At the sound of an approaching car, I turned my head and saw a black car heading in our direction. Morgan also heard the car and reluctantly looking up followed my gaze and covered my mouth with his hand to stop me from calling for help. Even with his hand over my mouth he didn't stop fucking me. I held on to the hood of the car as he pumped in and out, grunting with each thrust, his balls slapping against my ass with each inward thrust of his cock.

"Hey man look! He's fucking that bitch right out here in the open," the guy in the passenger seat of the black car shouted excitedly, wanting to get the driver's attention.

Morgan turned in their direction and grinned as he began pounding faster and deeper for his audience. The car slowed to a stop, and the men sat dumbfounded and watched as Morgan arched his back and gave two hard thrusts allowing the cum to explode out of his cock. In mid thrust, he pulled out and spewed his hot threads of cum onto my ass and the backs of my thighs. I struggled, trying to get from under him.

"Oh man . . ." the passenger said, "Shit, I want some of that!" he said, gesturing in our direction and making a move to get out of the car.

"Get the fuck back in here, you damn idiot," the driver shouted at him. "We're getting the hell out of here. I thought she was his girlfriend or something at first, but now I'm not so sure," and with that he gunned the motor and took off for the exit.

*****

"Don't look so disappointed, baby," Morgan said. "You didn't want that guy's help. Besides, the last thing on his mind was helping you . . . if he had gotten out of that car, he was probably going to try and fuck you too."

I looked at Morgan, shocked and surprised by the probable truthfulness of what he had said.

Morgan opened the rear passenger door, sat on the seat and lit up a joint he pulled from the back pocket of his crumpled jeans. He sat watching me as he smoked his joint, his cock semi-hard but stiffening. He handed me the joint, "here, take it," he said, as he kicked his jeans from around his ankles. Confused, not knowing what I should do, I stood leaning against the car and smoked the joint as his cum continued to drip down the back of my legs. After a while, I could feel myself growing lightheaded, and a calmness enveloping me. I looked over at Morgan and saw him absently stroking his penis making it grow thicker and longer. I hated the man, but I wanted to feel him inside me again.

"Take the rest of your clothes off," he ordered, retrieving his phone from the roof of the car and taking pictures as I undressed. I became aroused again, and I removed what was left of my skirt, letting it slide down my legs and stepped out of it. I unbuttoned my blouse and dropped it to the floor freeing my already braless breasts. I stood there, naked in front of him my nipples hard and pointy, my hand caressing my clit. I wanted him so badly I ached.

"Come here Leigh . . . ride me," he said, stretching out on his back along the length of the backseat. I straddled him, and guided his hard, warm cock into my wet pussy and sank down on it. He gasped when my muscles gripped and contracted around his cock, pulling him in and holding him inside me. My breasts sensually moved as I rode him. Morgan's hips eventually started rising to meet mine.

Using his thumb, he rubbed my clit while I impaled myself on his cock. I could feel his body stiffen, and his shaft harden even more when he began to spurt load after load of thick cum into my hungry tight pussy, and I came after his first ejaculation. My pussy continued to quiver and my legs to tremble until I slumped onto his chest, exhausted, with his cock still buried balls deep inside me.

We rested, not speaking until the ringing of his phone interrupted us. He reached over and picked it up off the front seat and after checking the Caller ID let the call go to message. He lay there a few minutes more. "We need to get out of here before they close the garage," he said as he snapped a couple more pictures of me straddling him.

I slid my pussy off his cock and stood to face him, his semen gushing from my pussy. He pulled his pants up and cleaned his dripping cock with my torn panties. "I should make you clean me with your mouth," he said wistfully before he dismissed the thought and stuffed his dick inside his pants and zipped up. I put my clothes on and was startled when I felt my phone begin to vibrate. "Oh my God," I said when I looked at the phone and saw that it was Frank. I was afraid to answer the call. Frank had been calling and messaging continuously when I didn't call or come home in a reasonable time, after the play.

*****

It was 4:45 am when I got home. I came into the house reeking of Morgan. Frank was in our bedroom waiting for me.

"Where have you been, I've been worried crazy," he said his voice thick with relief and anger.

"I got mixed up and then lost in the garage trying to find the car. When I finally found it, someone had blocked me in. I didn't want to leave your car there overnight, and so I had to wait for a road service truck to tow the other car out of the way." I felt horrible lying to him, but what else could I do, tell him I'd been fucking an old boyfriend in the backseat of his precious BMW?

12