The Garage Ch. 01

Story Info
A bdsm fantasy.
994 words
3.55
11.4k
3
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/01/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The garage floor was cold beneath her stiff bent knees. How long had she been waiting? 2 hours? Three? Possibly more. Long enough for her legs to shake from the impossible position she was stuck in.

She had been in the garage since early morning. Waiting. Trying to be patient. Quiet as a mouse. At midday he had shown up unexpectedly and her stomach had flipped, her chest pounding. But what happened had also been entirely unexpected. He had kissed her and sent her spiraling into the possibilities, and then had shoved her down to the floor over the weight bench while unbuckling his belt with a flick of his hand. She leaned in wantonly as he grabbed her hair in his fist and shoved her head down. There was no air. Not a single gasp to be had as he thrust into her throat. It was over quickly, but he held her position. "Im going to let you go now, dont move."

She heard his foot steps circle around her. Then felt the rough of something encompassing her wrists behind her back. Her arms were pulled taught as he fastened the other end of her restraint above her head. Then he was knelt in front of her. His eyes looking directly into hers as he placed a hard bulk between her teeth and buckled the belt at the back of her head. And then the blind fold. And the sound of the door closing. And here she was hours later.

She had enough range of motion to barely rest her head on the weight bench to relieve some of the weight from her knees against the concrete floor. Still they ached and shook.

She was hyper aware of the temperature slowly dropping. Of the light that barely filtered through the blindfold becoming less and less. And then there was the sound of an engine, and tires. Of doors being opened and closed. She listened intently.

Muffled voices. She couldnt make out the words. Footsteps and the jostling of unseen objects. The voices retreated and approached but never came close enough for her to understand what they were saying. Then silence. Unbearable. And still she was quiet.

The voices picked up again sometime later. In the kitchen, she could tell, as she listened to the clink of dishes and cutlery. Laughter and mumbling. It must be dinner time. She felt her own empty stomach ache with its hollow. She would not complain

Not for a moment.

After hours of the muffled voices rising and falling, the garage had become even colder, and her knees begged for release. Her arms were so stiff that she knew even when she was cut loose, movement would be near impossible. She didnt care. As long as he was there.

She played games in her mind to pass the time, but the fatigue eventually made even that difficult. So she settled into fantasy of what would happen when he finally came to her. Of his hands between her thighs, his face close to her neck, and she felt the slow crawl of wet trace down her leg. Her eyes were so heavy. Her head so cloudy with exhaustion, she lay it against the vinyl of the bench and slipped into unconsciousness.

She woke abruptly, startlingly to her head being pulled back, hair taught and scalp screaming. She must have missed his heavy footfalls and the door while she slept. And now her back arched in painfully as his hips lined up behind her. She was still tied. Still gagged as his cock brushed her ass cheek. He said nothing, only slid into her hard and relentlessly forcing torrents of fluid from her pussy. She moaned deep from her strained dry throat. "Shut up, now" and she quieted herself, biting down on the red ball between her lips to stifle her cries. But that was all the restraint she could muster before her body lit up around his dick and her pussy tightened and twitched and soaked the floor beneath her. Exhausted she let her weight fall back to her wrists, and felt his tip pressed between her ass cheeks. Her eyes shot open beneath the blind fold as he slid into her again. She felt her ass resist and relent as he pushed into her over and over. His hand reached forward to her throat, the pressure causing stars to erupt in the blackness she was encompassed in.

Still no sound escaped as her body shook uncontrollably. His hand moved to her shoulder, gripping tight enough to leave ovals of blue and black for her to find later. His pace increased, and her fingers twisted up to clench the rope holding her to gain some type of leverage to meet him, and push back into him as he slammed his cock into her before filling her with his cum.

And then she couldnt feel him anymore, but felt the rope slacken and her body drop, finally, onto the now blissfully cold floor. He pulled her away from the bench and layed her on a thin blanket. Rubbed her wrists, kissed them. Slowly removed the gag from her spit covered lips, and slipped the blindfold from her eyes. The light was jarring, as she squinted up at him, her ears ringing and head pounding. He knelt and kissed her forehead as she slipped back to sleep, her body finally allowed to relax.

When she woke she was in her own home, in her own bed. muscles still ached in wonderful reminders of the previous night. The bruises on her shoulder little blooms that she brushed softly with her own fingertips. She grinned and felt the soreness in her jaw from having been held open for so many hours.

She picked up her phone, and opened her messages. Nothing. He would he at work now. She needed more sleep, but before she drifted back she left him a note.

"Hey, mr."