The Garage: Forever Yours Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gizm4c
gizm4c
123 Followers

The second visit had the same three kids, and another young looking boy. TJ had to question the boy's age, because the Mexican American was only about 5'5", very thin and small and very young looking. TJ was surprised to find out that Alex had turned 18 a few months earlier, and would only be allowed to stay at the Home until he graduated high school this summer. He had gone on the Job Outreach van to every business they had and hadn't found anything interesting. He was very interested in working on cars, but wasn't sure if he was right for the occupation.

Alex quickly passed the safety quiz and TJ had the other three kids help with the tour, letting them show off what they had learned the previous visit. After that they had discussions in the classroom about the various duties of a mechanic, and they watched from a short distance as cars were being worked on. Both Scott and Cliff dropped in on the classroom discussion together to introduce themselves.

During the last two weeks in March, Job Outreach brought kids by twice a week. There were usually two, and sometimes they had three or four. The only thing that was consistent was that Alex was there at each visit. Alex picked up easily on what was being taught and even helped the other kids understand it.

It was Cliff's idea to find an old car that the kids, after the Home signed waivers, could work on with TJ to get hands on experience. It wasn't a classic car; it wasn't even a wildly popular car. It was just a car that was still looked decent but needed a lot of mechanic work to get it running.

Cliff and Scott weren't always free to visit with the Job Outreach participants. Each tried to check in with the group at least once a week and Cliff would sometimes find Scott working on the car with the kids if his schedule allowed.

Unfortunately, their schedule didn't allow much open time. Cliff was in the midst of preparing the business documents with an accountant for tax purposes. Scott was always busy talking to their suppliers, lawyers, advertisers, and managers – generally keeping the business running.

The lovers were also making final arrangements for their commitment ceremony which was coming up quickly. They had decided that their ceremony would be on April 3rd, on the one year anniversary of they day they met.

gizm4c
gizm4c
123 Followers
12