The Garage: Forever Yours Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gizm4c
gizm4c
124 Followers

At the cottage they showered together, each playfully 'helping' the other remove sand from their hair and body. By the end of the shower, they were both half hard. After drying off they got crawled onto their bed for a quick 69 session before curling up against each other and falling asleep.

The next morning they woke like they normally did: Cliff spooned into Scott, Scott's hand tangled in Cliff's chest hair, and his face buried in Cliff's hair. As Scott woke, he found himself grinding his morning wood against Cliff's butt. Half asleep, Cliff ground back against him. Scott grabbed the lube and slathered some on both his cock and Cliff's hole. Still spooning, Scott raised Cliff's leg, and thrust into Cliff. Resting Cliff's leg atop his own legs, Scott moved Cliff's hair so he could kiss his lover's shoulder and neck and then moved his hand to stroke Cliff's cock as he gently thrust into him. Quietly moaning, they rocked together until they both came.

They spent the morning and early afternoon on a chartered sailboat, and the late afternoon/early evening lounging around the cottage. Just before sunset they decided to go for a swim. They walked down to the beach, just a few short yards from their back door, naked and holding hands.

Wading slowly into the water, they splashed and pushed at each other. Finally, Cliff dove in and swam out a few yards. Scott was quick to follow. They stayed where they could touch bottom and swam after each other. As the sun started to set, Cliff stopped swimming and turned to watch the brilliant colors play along the horizon, the water gently lapping against his chest and upper arms. Scott quietly glided up behind him and wrapped his arms around Cliff's waist. Resting his chin on Cliff's shoulder he watched the sunset with his husband.

After a few minutes, Cliff turned to Scott. Bracing his hands on Scott's shoulders, he pushed off the ocean floor and wrapped his legs around Scott's waist. Grinning down at his lover, Cliff leaned in to kiss Scott as he tangled his hand in Scott's short, wet hair. Scott put his arms around Cliff's waist as he returned the kiss. Scott loosened his grip around Scott's waist and slowly slid down his body until he could once again stand on the ocean floor. Kissing and caressing in the chest deep water, Scott pressed his hips to Cliff's and ground their groins together. Scott kissed Cliff's neck, tasting salt, as they continued to grind together.

Scott put his hands under Cliff's ass and lifted him, "wrap your legs around me again, honey," he commanded.

As the sun set, Scott entered Cliff, using the buoyancy of the water to help him guide Cliff up and down his length. Cliff kept one hand on Scott's shoulder and moved the other between them to stroke his own hard length. It didn't take long for them both to come and they stood in the water clinging to each other as their pleasure overtook them.

On Thursday they played tourist, driving around to nearby villages and cities to sightsee and shop. Thursday night they did go to the club they had seen on Tuesday, but didn't stay long. The live entertainment wasn't bad, but it was in Spanish, and neither was fluent enough with the language to understand. They danced to a song or two and left to enjoy their final night together in Mexico in the privacy of their own bed.

Friday morning they woke early to make love and swim once again in the ocean before packing up and flying home.

gizm4c
gizm4c
124 Followers
12