The Garbage Bag Kid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Little brother, I think you have it as bad as she does, you are in love with Katie, she loves you too, but she absolutely KNOWS that she loves you. I think you are just realizing that you love her too."

"No, I think I discovered how I feel about her when she came to me crying last night. I would have happily cut off a leg to please her."

"To please who?" said Katie as she and Debbie entered carrying bundles of clothing. Katie looked very concerned.

Nancy laughed, "Katie, Honey, Mike was saying he would cut off a leg to please you."

Kate looked puzzled, then she ran and jumped in my lap. "No! No way I would ever want you to hurt because of me. I would hate that." Then she brightened, "Look at all the beautiful things Deb wants to give me. Everything fits but the shoes." The three girls excitedly went through the cloths, Nancy taking notes as they found new things. I asked Nancy what she was doing, she said, "Deb's things fit Katie, but they are too young looking for her in most cases. A few accessories, shoes, tops and stockings, and jackets and scarves can change the look totally. She is so small she will have a hard time finding things to fit her in Lady's sizes. You are going to love how she looks."

"I already have picked a favorite outfit she has." Katie blushed a bright pink and held a blouse in front of her.

"This one, Mike?"

"Yeah! That one is nice too."

We all went to the mall. We bought lot's of things for Katie who insisted we were spending way too much money on her. When we got home Debbie and Nancy helped Katie put her things away. Katie came out and ran to me, "It's not right for you to buy all those things for me. At home I only had two pairs of shoes, one pair of sneakers and a pair of loafers. You just bought me six pair of shoes and two pair of boots. One pair of boots and three of the pairs of shoes I can't wear because I have never worn high heels before. What am I going to do with you?"

"Learn to walk in the heels, Debbie is 5 years younger than you and she wears them."

Katie looked at me with determination in her eyes, "I'll wear them for you pretty damned soon Mike. Believe me , I will. Nancy says you love girls in heels."

Nancy said, "Katie, you'll be strutting your stuff with only some cramped toes in a couple of hours. You need to know something about my baby brother. He is a rare man. He has a one man operation that nets Millions every year. Very few people can do what he does. He can repair a powerful electric motor smaller than a pencil eraser that can saw through solid bone. He invented the motor, he sold the rights to a big company that now makes them. He gets royalties on every one sold. He miniaturized a TV camera to the size of a pencil lead. He sold it too, same kinda deal. He likes to fool around with those things, repair and replace them. More money rolls in. You, Debbie, and I can shop every day 'til we drop and he would never notice a change in his net worth. You are a very lucky little girl. He is not comfortable with most of the girls he meets. He has never brought any of them home. You are the first one! To him the money is worth nothing if he can't make someone happy. This is the first time he has done this though."

Katie smiled at Nancy, "Miss Nancy, I love you and Debbie but most of all, your brother. I don't want you to think poorly of me. I have had some sexual experiences of a minor nature. I am a virgin though. Last night I met the man I want to give my virginity to. It is all I have to give to this man who has given me so much. If he doesn't want me I still have the things I brought with me including the garbage bag and I will continue on my way."

I stood up and said, "You are not going anywhere if I can help it. I think I'm speaking for all three of us when I say we love you. Speaking only for myself I have to say that I look forward to accepting the gift you described whenever it is offered again."

Tears ran down Katie's cheeks. She moved in front of me, she said, "I love all of you too." She stood on her tip toes and pulled me down for a kiss. I felt my toes curl under. I swept her off of her feet and into my arms. "You are where you belong, in my arms, wrapped in the blanket of my deep and enduring love, forever. I want you for my bride, will you marry me?"

Her smile lifted my heart. She whispered, "Yes, Dearest Mike, Yes, yes, yes."

I grinned, "Sweetheart we will get you an engagement ring tomorrow. Now I must confess something to you my love, I want Nancy and Debbie to know what I learned today about you. You are an exceptionally intelligent girl. Straight A's in school, Graduated first in your class, Class president, Valedictorian and an IQ that is off the charts. You were voted Miss Congeniality, Miss Photogenic, and Most Likely to Succeed. I don't know why you would want to saddle yourself with a dunce like me."

"No Mikey, you don't fool me. You are at least as smart as I am, let me test you. OK, what is the cube root of 64, plus our combined ages, less the sum of the large numbers on the tag of your motor home. Quick answer?"

"Aunh! 42!"

"Right. You took 2 seconds, Damned good."

"Yeah, but you had to figure it out to give me the test. It only took you two seconds for you to do that, while you were talking. Now I have a question for you, my love, will you get all dressed up in some of your new things and let me take you out to dinner?"

"Ah, ummm! Ungh! Ah, Yes."

"Right answer! Did it really take you that long to make up your mind?"

"No Dear, I knew the answer after two words. It had to be yes." She grinned, "Girls, will you help me figure out what to wear? I am stupid when it comes to that."

I had a few things to work on in my shop in the back of the 'Toy Hauler'. I went in through the big bus and fired up my computer. I rearranged some appointments and canceled some meetings, I basically cleared my calendar for two weeks. I intended to take Katie up on her offer as soon as possible. I went to the door between the Motor home and the house. There was a note on the door. It read,

'Pick your date up at our place at 6:30, you have dinner reservations at Angelo's at 7:00.'

I walked to a big steel building and pulled the cover off of my baby. The car was spotless. It should be, it had only 6,000 miles on the meter. I loved my 2009 Caddy XLR-V convertible. Here was 625 horsepower of fully controllable, snarling power. Oh! There are more powerful vehicles available but none with more outright class than this beauty." I bought it used at just over half the original price.

I climbed in and pulled it over in front of my house. At six thirty I knocked on Nancy's door. Debbie grinned at me and whispered, "Oh! Uncle Mike, wait 'til you see Katie!"

She was right, Katie was stunningly beautiful. She wore a little black dress. It looked transparent it was so sheer. It had a deep V-neck showing lot's of cleavage. The skirt stopped several inches above the knee. Her golden hair was in the ponytail I loved so much. She wore stockings and delicate strappy high heeled sandals. The total effect was heart stopping beauty. Her makeup was perfect, accenting her natural beauty subtly. I just stood and looked at her.

Nancy said, "Well, what do you think?"

"Nancy, please cancel our reservations for dinner and get a Justice of the Peace or a Notary over here instantly. I want to marry her NOW!" then I noticed an engagement ring on her finger. I picked up her hand, "What's this?"

Nancy spoke, "Mikey, it is Momma's engagement ring., Will you let her wear it?"

I looked at Katie, "Do you want it?"

"Oh yes, no ring could mean as much as this one does. I am so proud Nancy wants me to have this precious ring. Oh! I'm going to cry and mess up my makeup."

Nancy grinned, "Don't worry sweetie, I used smear proof cosmetics on you tonight."

I stepped close to Katie and looked at my sister, "If it is smear proof I can kiss her without messing it up. Right?"

Katie giggled. "Yes, Dear Mike, kiss me any time you want to."

"Hey, that's all the time."

Katie and I went out and I opened the car door. She was rooted in place looking at the car. "Who does this belong to? WOW! I've never seen a car like this before."

"Come on Sweetie, get in, you'll like the inside too."

She slipped in the car and grinned. "This is your car?"

"Put your seat belt on. This baby had 443 horses under the hood from the factory. The previous owner had a few things done and it now packs over 600 Horses. Are you ready?'

"Yes, I love this. I can't believe this is a Caddy, I thought they were cars for old people."

"Well let me show you something. See the main road down there in front of us? That is a little over a quarter of a mile down there, this baby will almost hit 100 miles an hour and still get stopped for the stop sign." I turned onto the main entry road to the campground and stopped. I looked at her and grinned. I stomped on the gas, the engine screamed and threw us back against the seats, I stood on the brakes and slid to a stop with thirty feet to spare."

I looked at Katie, her hands were over her eyes. She lifted a finger and peeked at me. "Shit! I think I just peed my panties. Sell it right away. Neither of us need this rocket. You can drive a Chevy."

"Don't you like it?"

"No, I would be terrified if you drove it. I will not drive it myself. Get rid of it, Please, it scares me."

I drove it sedately to the restaurant. I handed the key to the parking attendant. He greeted me, "Good Evening Mr. Flynn. How are you tonight." I

I said, "Good evening, Chuck." I showed him my cell phone. The phone was in GPS mode. It showed our location on the map. I said, "When it moves I can see where it goes and how fast it goes. Got it?"

"Don't worry Mister Flynn, I'll take good----cca." The attendant's jaw dropped as he froze and stared at Katie. I gently moved him back and took Katie's hand and helped her from the car. We walked toward the doorman, He looked stunned too. I said, "Good evening Carlo, How are you?"

"Hung ah Oh! Hi Mr. Flynn, how are you Sir?"

"Just fine Carlo, thank you." The Headwaiter greeted me by name too. He told us our private table was waiting for us. We were led to a table right up front by the dance floor. The band was in place and were playing Dance music.

A waiter appeared at my elbow instantly. "Your regular Mr. Flynn?"

"Yes Tommy, make it two." I smiled at Katie, and reached for her hand. "I ordered you my usual, Lemonade, would you prefer something else?"

"No Honey, that's fine." She leaned toward me, "Gosh! I have never been in a very high class place like this before. You must come here a lot. The service is very good. Our drinks are here already." The waiter served us then gave us menus and left to give us time to look at the menu.

"Yes, we dine here often. When they see me come in the door they already know what I want to drink and have it ready. Would you like to dance?"

"I would love to my Love," she smiled sweetly, "but I have never danced in heels before, we need to practice at home some before I try it here. I don't want to wear you out picking me up every few seconds."

A young man asked Kate for a dance. She shook her pretty head and said, "No thank you." He started to reply when he saw my frown and left. Katie leaned towards me and whispered, "Wow! You looked very fierce, you even scared me."

"Do you want me to let you handle it for the rest of the evening?"

A large young man swaggered up to the table, "Come on babe, Your Daddy will be ok by himself for a while."

Katie smiled at him, "Oh no, I hate it when he gets mad and hurts guys who think they are tough, 10 years in the Seals sure makes you mean. No, it's all the blood that gets to me, I hate it when you tough guys bleed all over the place, No forget it, he owns this place and ten more like it, what do you have to offer?

The guy looked at Katie, he turned away and was gone.

I said, "Who told you I own this place? They were wrong we only have six more places."

Katie stared at me, "Really? Six more? Are you teasing me? I just made that up. It doesn't matter to me one bit; I still love you just the same."

Our meal was excellent. The waiter came to the table and asked if we wanted a desert menu. "I don't think so Tommy, Ah Tommy please tell this young lady how you happen to know me."

"Sir, Mr. Flynn, Ma'am, Mr. Flynn is the owner. He is the big boss."

I grinned, "Thank you Tommy, Please inform the Valet people we will be out in five minutes."

"Yes Sir."

I stood and pulled her chair back for Katie. She took my arm as we strolled through the room. Every eye followed her. I was never so proud of a woman on my arm. I glanced at her and she smiled lovingly up at me. The thrill went right to my toes. My car pulled up as we stepped out the door. I helped her in and walked around to my seat. The Valet shut my door and I dropped the car into gear. I lowered the convertible top and we drove home as calmly as we had arrived.

We entered the house and I looked at my future bride, "Coffee? I enjoy a small cup with just a smidgen of brandy, will you join me?"

"Yes Mike, I would like to try that."

She changed to a pair of lounging pajamas. They were a shiny silvery material that accented her curves. Her nipples stood out clearly. Erotic as hell. I threw my Sports coat on a chair and went and fixed the coffee. Cream, sugar and half a jigger of brandy made the drinks and I carried them to the living room where Katie waited. I sat beside her and smiled, "Was your dinner date pleasing to you little girl?"

Her face lit up in a broad smile, "Oh yes, Dalhink, it was just divine, my Deah! Just divine, perhaps a touch plebian, but divine never the less." She drawled with a haughty expression on her sweet face. Then she giggled. "I was trying to act like the society ladies in the old movies, I guess I am not cut out for it."

"Au contraire my love, you were magnificent. Your decorum was perfect, you only made one little blooper tonight when you dumped your left-overs in your purse to take home with you.´

"What! I did no such thing." She giggled, "Oh Mike, you are so much fun, you tease all the time." Her face became serious, "I meant it about that scary car, can we trade it on a nice SUV or a mini van? That will give us plenty of space for our kids."

"Hunh?"

"You heard me. Our kids, lot's of them. Isn't that what you want?"

I looked at her, she sipped her coffee watching me expectantly. "Dear Katie, I want what you want. I thought we might wait a little while before we started our family." Then I saw the grin on her face and knew I had been teased. I took her coffee and put it on the coffee table. I put mine beside it. I took her hands and pulled her to me. She turned and lay on her side, pressed against my chest. God! Her face was perfect even from an inch away. Our lips touched and my sweet girl moaned. Her little hands pressed my head more firmly to hers. Her tongue was twisting around mine. Now and then she would pull back and look at me. She would whisper, "I love you Mikey." Then she would lick my face with her tongue and say softly, "Mmmm, you taste good." She pulled back and put the tip of her nose to mine, our foreheads touching, she whispered, "I want to suck your lovely cock before you fuck me silly and make me yours and only yours forever." I felt her little fingers wrap around my cock through my slacks. I knew it was time to take what I was offered.

I moved her gently aside, I dropped my pants and shorts, peeled off my shirt as I kicked my shoes off, and gently picked her up and carried her to my bed. I placed her in the center of the bed and bent over her and unbuttoned the PJ top. She giggled and lifted her ass to push the pants down. I couldn't help myself, I had to taste her nipples. They reacted quickly, growing longer and thicker. My cock was doing the same thing. I licked down to her little belly button on her flat tummy. I could smell her arousal and crawled down to worship her womanhood. Her mound was as smooth and as hairless as a babies ass. I gently rubbed my tongue across her clitoris. The little love pearl shined like a real pearl with her moisture, it almost seemed to glow. I pushed the little fleshy hood covering her clit back and closed my lips gently around it. She jerked and moaned loudly. I rubbed the soft smooth underside of my tongue across it and she looked at me wide eyed. I spread her inner lips with my thumbs and licked and sucked everything I could find, running my tongue as deep as I could into her sheath and slurping the fluids I found there. I heard her low moan, "Mikey, now, I need you inside me, NOW. I need it please, take me now, I want to be yours right now!"

I climbed between her legs and placed my cock head at her entrance, her hand pushed mine away and pulled me into her. She was very wet and slippery. I felt my cock hit her hymen. I pulled back and rammed in harder, She yipped and I slipped all the way in. Heaven, her legs wrapped around my body. Her arms held me still. She kissed my face as she whimpered. That scared me, had I hurt her with my thoughtless passion? She trusted me and I hurt her. I pulled back and looked at her. She had a beautiful smile on her face. She said, "Oh Mikey, it is so wonderful. Much better than I expected, I love it, love it, love it. Do it faster, harder. Damn that's so good. Don't stop, cum inside me, I want to feel your seed go deep inside me, give me your sweet babies. I love you Mike, I love you with all my heart."

My climax was building and her voice saying the words of love urged it on. I was humping into her now, then came my release, my cock contracted time after time squirting slug after slug of semen deep inside this sweet little female, God how I loved this girl. I lifted and looked at her, she smiled at me.

"Mikey don't leave me. Hold me tight." I felt and heard her sigh, "That was phenomenal, super, wonderful, can we do it again right now? Why didn't anybody tell me how good it is?"

I looked into her eyes, "Honey, I need to rest a bit before I can get hard again."

She said, "I don't believe that! She moved down and took my cock in her sweet mouth. She sucked it deep. Swirled her tongue around the head and woke him up. She kept him slippery with her saliva and stroked him with both hands, twisting them around my cock. I felt the feeling that portended an ejaculation. I pulled away and pulled her around and took her from behind doggy style. She screamed in her joy as I pounded into her. She was very loud and told me just how she liked what I did.

She liked it. She liked it a whole lot, she was moving back against each stroke. She grunted a muffled 'yes' on each stroke followed by a little grunt and a wiggle of her ass. Having just cum, I was able to give her a good ride this time, she was really vocal now, purrs were right after screams of joy followed by gentle moans and yelled instructions of what I was to do to her and how much she loved every second of it. Finally I felt myself go over the top again and she rolled over and pulled me to her hot little body. It was without a doubt my best sex ever. I said a little prayer that she had really enjoyed it as much as it sounded and appeared that she did. I truly wanted that for her.

Katie cuddled up to me and kissed the corner of my mouth, "Oh, Mikey, what a perfect end to a perfect day. I love you so much I can't believe it. I never even knew love could be like this. I have never, ever felt so much love directed at me. I can feel it; it's tangible and envelops me when we touch. I pray that I don't awaken to find that this is all just a wonderful sweet dream, the best dream any girl could ever have."

I held her tight, then I let the hand that was gently caressing her back drift down to her sweet ass. I pinched her! She squealed "Yipe! That hurt, why did you do that?"