The Garden

Story Info
A woman finds relief after reading erotica.
4.1k words
4.35
14.6k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 1: The Garden

The sun shines down on my naked body as I sit in the garden reading. My husband, Blake, has created a backyard paradise for me to relax in. We have a 10' tall fence and 12' tall trees planted all around the border, Koi pond with a waterfall, and glorious flower beds planted strategically all over the yard. I have always felt comfortable walking and lounging around the garden naked.

We also have a lap pool and occasionally, I like to skinny dip. I love the way the water cascades over my body as I swim back and forth. Then, once I get out, I enjoy feeling the sun heating my skin and evaporating the water droplets off of my skin.

Today, I lounge in the garden on a blanket, reading, naked. Of course, my novel of the day is highly erotic and has caused my cunt to begin leaking its juices. As I lay on my stomach, legs raised and kicking in the air, I grind my hips into the ground. I try my best to gain some kind of a semblance of relief.

As I become more and more sexually frustrated, I put my book down and turn over onto my back. I know that my husband won't be home for several hours yet. I just need a little relief. He will never know.

There is not a cloud in the sky. The birds are chirping, there is a slight breeze, and the air is fragrant with the new spring blossoms. I close my eyes to the sharp rays of the sun and part my legs. The cool breeze is a sharp contrast to the hot juices running from inside of me.

"Ahhh" I say, as I trail my fingers down my torso. I cover my cunt with my palm, arching into it. My clit is puffy and swollen. It grates along my palm as I raise my hips up and down. I part my puffy lips and dip a finger into my entrance. I circle my entrance and draw my sweet pussy liquor up and around my clit.

I imagine that my husband is here, his lips sucking my exposed pleasure center into his mouth. I make a V-shape with my finger and place my clit between them. I saw my fingers along my pleasure bud until I am panting in pleasure.

I imagine that Blake is here and I shove my fingers into my snatch, crying out loudly. I call out loudly, "Blake!"

I use one hand to pinch and pull my nipples while I plunge my middle and forefinger in and out of my cunt, faster and faster. The rhythmic squish of my juices continues to resound off of the fence in the garden.

A cloud passes over the sun. Perhaps a spring shower is about to be released, but I don't care. I furiously continue toward my journey. I work my clit with my thumb as I plug my cunt with my other fingers. I hadn't planned on going this far, but I can't stop now. Right now, I need to release all of this pent up energy.

I remove my fingers from my hole and furiously frig my clit until my body, strung tighter than violin strings, bursts. My muscles tense and release, over and over again. I bite my lip to keep from screaming out loud, lest the neighbors hear.

I am panting uncontrollably. As I try to bring my breathing back into a normal rhythm, I feel the wetness smearing my thighs. The breeze has started to cool the juices that have flown over the lips of my greedy cunt.

As I totally relax, I open my eyes. Instead of a sky full of clouds pregnant with rain, I am staring directly into the steamy brown eyes of my husband.

*********************************************

Part 2: Out of the Garden

I scramble up from the ground, facing Blake in all of my nakedness. His eyes are stormy, a mixture of anger and lust.

"You're home early!" I start to say.

"Don't! Do not even try. Just leave everything and go sit in the Living Room." he says. I lower my head and walk into the house.

See, there is something you must understand about Blake and my relationship. On the surface, we are an everyday average couple. We share household duties and all major decisions. He works for an Ad agency and I work as a Marketing executive from home.

However, sexually, I belong to him. I am to have no part of any sexual act without his express permission, and that includes masturbation. See the dilemma? Problem is I don't always listen like I am supposed to. So, now that I have defied him, again, by taking my own pleasure, I know he will punish me.

I walk into the Living Room and curl into the corner of the couch. Blake walks in and dumps my book and blanket on the couch beside me.

"Woman, I will forbid you to ever read Erotica again if you cannot control your sexual urges. You could have called me, you know?" he says as he sits on the corner of the end table. "All you had to do was ask for permission."

"And you would have forbid me. You always do. And...."

"AND NOTHING!" He booms. "You agreed that you would obey me sexually, this...this is part of that. Now stop talking and trying to give excuses. There is no excuse for you pleasuring yourself, AGAIN, without my permission. Now get up, kneel on the sofa, and grab the back of the seat."

As I comply, I can hear Blake removing his belt. Just as I get into position, I feel the belt land its first stroke. It isn't hard, but he doesn't parry his blows either. He rains strokes down on my unclad body until; finally, I cry out and collapse onto the back of the chair.

Tears have begun to stream down my face. My ass and the top of my thighs have gone from slightly burning to a raging inferno. Blake throws his belt aside and rushes toward me. He pulls me into his lap, trying to soothe me by rubbing slow circles over my back. He reaches over into the end table and produces a small vial of lotion. For the next 15 minutes, Blake lovingly rubs the lotion into my aching red ass. All the while, reminding me to be a good girl, and not to be offended.

After a while, due to the exertion from the punishment and my earlier orgasm, I drift off to sleep.

When I awaken, I am alone on the couch and covered with a light fleece throw. I can hear voices coming from the kitchen. One is my husband, but the other voice is unknown to me.

"I don't know what else to do Nic. I have punished her for this so many times. She just has such a greedy cunt that she can't help herself."

"Ok, well...you sought me out. What do you want to do about it?"

"I want you to fuck her brains out. I want us to both fuck her to exhaustion. I want her so damn tired and satiated that she won't even think about touching her own cunt."

I sit up on the couch, pain blooming in my ass. Did I just hear that correctly? My husband wants me to fuck another man? I get up from the couch, wrap the blanket around me, and pad into the kitchen.

"You want another man to fuck me?" I ask sleepily.

Both men turn to face me, guilt written all over my husband's face at being overheard. However, the man he called Nic looks at me with what can only be described as unbridled lust. This makes me uncomfortable, so I tighten the blanket around me. I realize now that I should have gotten dressed before walking into the lion's den.

"Sweetheart..." My husband begins. "This is Nicolai. He is a trained Dom. I contacted him to help you control your urges."

I glance back and forth between my husband and Nicolai. Blake continues to explain that since he works so much, he is apparently not able to satisfy my sexual needs. So, his solution is to make an agreement with Nicolai to become my Master.

I cannot believe what I am hearing. Nor am I comfortable with the fact that Nicolai is looking at me as thought I am a rebel country needing to be conquered. I am confused and in utter disbelief. I turn on my heel and begin to walk away.

"Stop!" Nicolai commands. His voice is like liquid velvet. However, his tone advises that if you disobey, there will be consequences.

I freeze in the doorway, back still turned toward both men. Heavy footsteps fall across the kitchen tile, Nicolai's dress shoes clicking on the floor as he walks. He stops behind me and it feels as though he has supercharged the air around me by just stepping into my personal space. My breathing becomes shallow, nervousness coiling deep in my gut.

"Don't move!"

I hold still, feeling his hands move to settle on my hips. Nicolai begins to fist the blanket I hold around me, trying to pull it away, but I hold fast.

"Let it go." He quietly commands, whispering in my ear.

I shake where I stand. I am afraid that my husband is testing me, and I am sure to fail. I feel a soft hand on my shoulder and my husband leans down to whisper in my ear.

"I love you. Remember that. But right now, you belong to him. Submit Anabel." He says this as he walks past me and out to sit on the couch. From his position, he has a view of everything, Nicolai and I in the doorway, and all of the Living Room. He leans back and props his feet on the coffee table, watching the situation unfold.

As I look toward Blake, I can see the love in his eyes. But I also see his lust. Now I realize that he does truly want this, he wants to watch Nicolai dominate me.

I let go of the blanket and Nicolai throws it to a far corner.

"Nicolai..." I start to say, but he stops me with a hand covering my mouth.

"You, little one, will refer to me as Master at all times. All questions that I ask will be met with a yes, Sir or no, Sir. Is that understood?" He asks.

"Yes." I reply.

I receive a quick open handed smack to my bare ass. I yelp in surprise. The new smack stirs the fire that my husband left a few hours ago.

"Yes what?" Nicolai asks.

"Yes, Sir."

"Good. Now go and stand in front of the coffee table and face Blake."

"Yes, Sir."

As I stand in front of my husband, he looks at me as though he is enjoying every moment. He smiles one of his predatory smiles. "Relax Anabel, Nicolai will make you feel really good, I promise."

As Blake settles further in to the couch, Nicolai walks up behind me. I can feel his jean covered erection prod into my ass cheek. He nuzzles my neck and fondles my breasts, reaching one hand down to rub my outer lips. I am enjoying the attention and I relax into his touch.

"Mmmmm, so moist already, little one." He says, dragging two fingers through my channel. As he slowly penetrates me with those fingers, he simultaneously sucks on my neck. I moan my appreciation.

"Come my sweet, suck your Master's cock."

"Ha!" Blake scoffs from his position on the sofa. "She won't suck cock even if it would save your life. Trust me, I have begged over and over and over again."

Nicolai steps away from me and says to Blake, "You and I, we are her Masters. And as her Master, you DO NOT BEG! WE command, and she complies. Otherwise, there will be punishment. Now, you mean to seriously tell me that this bitch has never sucked your cock? And her ass isn't redder than fresh lava from a volcano?"

"She did once, it was rather half-hearted. Claimed she didn't like it."

"Well, we're gonna remedy that today aren't we, bitch?" Nicolai asks, pulling back on my hair.

As I hesitate to answer, I receive another smack to my ass.

"Yes! Yes, Sir!" I reply, fearing another long spanking session. No matter how good Blake claimed Nicolai would make me feel, I know that he will also not hesitate to punish me.

"Here is how it's gonna work." Nicolai begins. "Every day, you are under order not to cum. You will not be allowed to cum until after you have swallowed your master's cum. For Blake, that means every damn day, you will give him the best blow job he has ever had and he will cum down your throat. And if there is any suspicion that you have cum before giving his cock a good suck and swallowed his cum, you will be denied a cum for 2 weeks, and no cock whatsoever for a week. That should deter you from pleasuring your own cunt, won't it, bitch?"

"Yes, Master. I will not cum unless I have made Blake cum with my mouth."

"That's right! And we're starting today. And since both of your Masters are here..." Nicolai says, turning me to face him, he pushes down on my shoulder to push me to my knees. "You will make us both cum with your mouth."

I frown at the thought and quickly try to school my facial features before Nicolai can see. But alas, he sees the look of disgust cross my face anyway.

"It's ok if you don't like sucking cock." Nicolai says.

I breathe a sigh of relief before realizing that my relief is short lived.

"You will learn to love it by the time we are through with you."

Spurred on by my earlier look of disgust, Nicolai pushes me violently to my knees. He pinches my nose, forcing me to open my mouth to breathe. I smack his hand away and his eyes fill with power. He rips his belt off and wraps it around my forearms, restricting my arms and hands behind my back.

With a smirking smile, he lets his pants pool around his ankles and he grasps my nose again. With no other choice than to open my mouth and breathe, or pass out from lack of oxygen, I open my mouth.

Nicolai uses this opportunity to shove his semi-hard cock into my mouth. I am barely able to breathe around his member.

"If you please me, I will let you breathe. Now suck my cock, bitch."

The erect cock stretches my cheeks, leaving my mouth feeling violated. I look up to my master, and he stares back at me. I have to obey, I don't want to be punished.

I try to move my tongue around the cock in my mouth, as I lick the tip, master shoves it down my throat, and I choke. I regain my posture after gagging and swirl my tongue around the head of Master Nicolai's member.

Master grinds into my throat again. This time, I allow his cock to slide down my throat, and I lick his shaft as he pulls out again. Nicolai grabs my hair, and starts to thrust his cock down my throat again, spit soaks his cock as I gag.

Master moans softly. His cock twitches as I gently lick the shaft. I start to suck, like a baby drinking from a bottle. "Swallow me bitch, swallow it all." He says, using my hair as leverage to face fuck me.

He forces my face right into his crotch, his cock lodges deep into my throat. I begin to struggle, my air supply cut off. Nicolai lessens the pressure and calmly says "Relax your throat. Calm yourself and breathe through your nose."

I try to relax and obey. I find that once I am no longer in panic mode, I can breathe alright.

"Now..." He says, releasing my hair and lightly grasping my chin. "Suck up, kiss and lick the shaft and head, now deep throat me again. Now, try to use your throat muscles and swallow me."

Through all of Nicolai's commands, I diligently listen and obey, fearing another punishment. As it stands, my cunt is dripping and I cannot have any form of release until both Nicolai and Blake have cum. I have found that the rough treatment Nicolai has given me has turned me on so much that I am beginning to enjoy giving the blow job, even if only to focus on receiving my own pleasure.

"Oh yessss. Mmmmmm. Keep going. Follow your instincts." He commands.

Through all of Nicolai's commands, I diligently listen and obey, fearing another punishment. As it stands, my cunt is dripping and I cannot have any form of release until both Nicolai and Blake have cum. I have found that the rough treatment Nicolai has given me has turned me on so much that I am beginning to enjoy giving the blow job, even if only to focus on receiving my own pleasure.

I continue with the pattern that he has guided me into. He is moaning and rumbling deep in his chest. I cut my eyes over to Blake and find his eyes fixated on us. He has his cock out and in his hand, trying to mimic my motions.

Abruptly, Nicolai picks up pace, grasps my hair firmly in his hands, shoves his cock as far into my throat as it will go, and empties his balls down my throat.

"Swallow!" He bellows.

I can feel the cum drip down my throat, a warm salty mixture, delicious. I find that the taste is rather enjoyable. My cunt is dripping its honey and my thighs are slick with the smearing of it. I need some relief, but I know that means Blake needs to cum as well.

After Nicolai releases me and relaxes back into a nearby chair, I keep eye contact with Blake as I crawl over to him. I position myself between his legs and place my hands upon his knees.

"Master Husband...." I query, as I avert my eyes.

He looks down upon me with fire dancing in his eyes.

"Yes my slut Wife?"

"May I suck your cock? It would please this slut to give her husband pleasure."

"So now that Nicolai has denied your orgasms, NOW you want my cock down your throat, only because it serves your own end. You can't cum until I do."

"Husband, I should have never denied you the pleasure of my mouth. I am so very sorry for that. I was an insolent slut and I apologize." I can see the delight in my husband's eyes at the change in my attitude.

"Well then, please, do continue. Show me your skills." He says, leaning back against the couch.

I kiss the top of his pulsing head, wrapping my lips around him to envelope the mushroom entirely. A hiss sounds from his mouth as he places his hand on the back of my head. I slide his shaft down into my throat, my mouth bottoming out on his pelvis. I hear him groan as he begins to guide my head up and down his cock.

Suddenly, I feel naked flesh appear behind me. Hands begin to roam over my back and ass. I moan deep in my throat, the sound reverberating around Blake's cock. An arm snakes around my hips and pulls my legs out to support myself on my knees.

"Hands on the floor, Slut." Nicolai demands.

Once my hands are on the floor, I am supporting myself on all fours. From this position, I can't help but continually deep throat Blake. His head is thrown back against the back of the couch; eyes closed, and utter contentment all over his face.

I feel two fingers penetrate my sloppy cunt. I moan loudly around Blake's member, humming my contentment.

"You are so ready for this cock, aren't you slut?" Nicolai asks.

"Yes. Yes Please, Master Nicolai." I beg from around the cock in my mouth.

I feel his head at the entrance to my opening and with one hard thrust, he slams home. I scream at the sudden invasion of my body and arch off of Blake. He quickly shoves my mouth back onto him, stifling my screams and moans.

Nicolai squeezes my hips in a vice grip and pounds into me, knocking against my cervix every time he bottoms out. He thrusts so violently that my knees are beginning to burn from the friction on the rug.

I can feel the orgasm building in my depths. I have been trying to hold it back, but I can't last much longer. Blake looks at me and I think he knows that I am close. In a show of sympathy, he grasps my hair, shoves his cock far into my waiting mouth, and shoots his load. I swallow every drop and lick him clean.

Nicolai slows his thrusts, pulls my ass cheeks open and watches my wetness coat his cock and drip down onto my thighs. I lay my head in Blake's lap, his hand stroking my hair and upper back.

"I think she needs a cock in her ass Blake." Nicolai remarks. "Have you taken her anally?"

"Oh yes." Blake croons. "This slut loves a good ass fucking. Don't you slut?"

"Oh yes Master Nicolai. Please fill my ass with your glorious cock"

"Oh I will, but I think your husband needs a feel of this glorious cunt".

Nicolai retreats out of my tunnel with an audible 'POP'. Blake helps me climb onto his lap and I slowly sink onto him. The angle is pleasing to me as I throw my head back and moan. Blake grips my hips and sucks on my neck as I ride him slowly. I can feel Nicolai's hands roaming over my back and ass, occasionally rubbing my shoulders.

I lightly push Blake away from me, grip the back of the couch and ride him with abandon, pistoning up and down on his cock, racing toward my long awaited orgasm. Blake's hands are free and they squeeze and pull at my tits and nipples, making me moan and squeal in ecstasy.

Unexpectedly, I feel Nicolai's hand between my shoulder blades, pushing me toward Blake's chest. This stalls my movements and I whimper in protest.

12