The Garden

Story Info
Sara tends to her garden - and her pussy.
869 words
4.09
86.9k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
*Snatch
*Snatch
147 Followers

Sara's favorite way to relax on a sunny day was to work in her garden, which was quite large considering she was a city born and bred girl. Her garden was filled each year with fresh vegetables and fruits such as strawberries and melons. Row after row of corn stalks ran the length of her backyard one year and when she was out in the middle of them no one could even see she was there. She like to work out there alone, with the sun shining down on her, browning her fair skin.

One Saturday morning found Sara out in her garden as usual. She was dressed in cut off bib overalls and a checked shirt. The straps of the overalls hung at her sides, unhooked and her shirt was unbuttoned halfway down because of the heat that morning. She hadn't worn a bra and her breasts jiggled as she pulled weeds from around her plants. She was squatting between rows of corn, working. After thirty minutes or so she had begun to sweat and beads of it rolled between her breasts and down her flat stomach. She stood and wiped her face with a hankerchief she carried in her back pocket.

Unbuttoning her shirt she decided 'what the hell, no one's going to see me' and took her shirt completely off. The warmth of the sun on her naked breasts felt wonderful as she bent to continue pulling the largest weeds from her garden. After a few minutes she started to think about taking her shorts off too, that would definitely cool her off. She glanced around and of course all she could see was row after row of corn, almost ready to pick so she wiggled out of her shorts and stood there in her white tennis shoes and naked glory, enjoying the feel of the sun on her skin. A watering hose lay nearby, the water running into the rows she had dug to irrigate her plants. Picking it up she drank from the cool water flow, then let it splash over her nakedness.

She gasp at the cold water hitting her tits but held it there for a moment, letting it cool her body. Then taking her shirt she wiped the excess water off and went back to work. As she worked one hand absently strayed down to her pussy, which was shaved smooth, and rubbed gently. The sun felt so good on her shoulders and back and the only sound was that of the running water and a few birds in the trees nearby. One finger slipped into her moist pussy...'mmmmmm' she moaned softly. Sara realized she was feeling very horny and smiled to herself.

She thought about going into her house and taking care of it, but decided it felt so good outdoors, why not do it here? After all...no one could see her and she'd never done anything like that outside. Just thinking about it made her grow more excited and she felt her pussy getting even wetter. Taking her shirt and spreading it on the ground, she got the hose and washed her hands off then got comfortable on the makeshift shirt/blanket. Using her shorts as a pillow for her head, Sara lay back in the warm sun and stroked her pussy with one hand while the other roamed over her breasts, pinching first one nipple then moving on to the other.

Her breath was coming quicker with each stroke of her fingers to her now exposed clit. She could see the tall rows of corn from behind her half closed eyelids and suddenly had an idea. Sitting up she reached over and picked a large ear of corn. Quickly removing it from its husk, she stripped the fine hair-like strands from it and used the hose to wash it clean. She lay back again and began to rub the ear of corn on her pussy lips.

She slowly inserted the end into her soaking wet pussy, pushing it in until the entire 8 inches was inside her wet hole. She held it there for a minute while her other hand rubbed and pulled on her clit. Her head was tilted back, lips parted. Her breathing had quickened with each stroke of her fingers. Sara pulled the ear of corn almost all the way out then plunged it back into her sopping wet pussy with a small cry of pleasure. She worked it into a steady pumping, as her hips lifted to meet each thrust. Sara fucked herself under the warm sun.

She could feel the kernels of corn as they rubbed her clit with stroke. It no time at all or so it seemed, Sara felt her orgasm building to its peak and then her body shuddered with the intense release she was seeking. Her back arched as her hips bucked, pumping the ear of corn in and out of her snatch which was cumming all over it. When at last it ended Sara lay there in the garden and thought she had never had an orgasm as good as that one, and she would never be able to ear corn again without remembering this afternoon with a smile...

*Snatch
*Snatch
147 Followers