The Garden Ch. 02

Story Info
More discovery in the garden of Eden.
1.9k words
4.61
32.5k
8

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/27/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bowoodstock
Bowoodstock
1,737 Followers

Authors Note: (Blinks) Okay. By demand from the reviews I'm getting, here's chapter two. I actually didn't intend for this to be more than a one chapter story, but as long as I can fit it in with my writing style, I will see if I can continue.

That morning, when Adam woke, he was at first confused at the pressure on his left side, but upon seeing the sleeping Eve resting her head on his chest, the events of the previous day came back to him and he smiled. After the first time, they had gone swimming in the lake to wash off, and he had then showed her all his favorite places in the forest. They hadn't talked much, because for some reason, she knew the names of everything in the forest just as he did, even though he wasn't sure how. Then finally last night they had fallen asleep together under a tree, comforted by the warmth of each others body.

As he was remembering this he had begun to gently stroke her back, and ran his fingers through her long brown hair. It was amazing. There was nothing to compare to her, yet she was the most beautiful thing he had ever seen before. At his touch she stirred, finally opening her eyes and looking up at him with a small smile. He smiled back, and then suddenly grabbed her perfectly rounded bottom. Another thing that he had discovered yesterday was that she was very ticklish. Tears were soon running down her cheeks and the air was filled with her musical laughter as he poked, squeezed, and pinched her. She finally squirmed out of his reach and got to her feet, looking over her shoulder at him with a mischievous grin before dashing of into the forest.

He grinned, knowing from the direction she headed in that she was going to place where they'd met. He got up, dusted himself off, and followed her. When he reached the clearing, she was nowhere to be seen. He frowned, and wandered over to the peach tree. He was sure that this was where she was headed to and...Something hit him on the head. It wasn't painful, and looking down at the ground, he saw a peach. Smiling, he looked up and sure enough she was in the branches of the beach tree, trying to hide her giggling with one hand and failing miserably. She finally climbed carefully to one of the lower branches and grabbed another peach before gracefully dropping back down to the ground. She watched as he reached up and grabbed another peach before following him to the embankment by the river from the previous day.

As they sat eating their breakfast, on the other side of the river two wolves had come out of the woods. Adam simply looked on with interest. He had seen them before, and they had seen him, so he wasn't worried about them attacking. Eve on the other hand huddled closer to him and asked "Are they dangerous?"

Adam shook his head. "Not to us. They've never bothered me."

As they watched, one of the wolves had started to pant heavily, looking at the other one. Adam was confused at first, since this wasn't a particularly hot day, but then saw a long pink member extending from just in front of the wolves hind legs. Upon seeing this, Eve laughed.

"Oh look. That wolf has one like yours." She looked down at Adam's penis, which at the moment was still flaccid. "It looks different though. Yours isn't that strange pink color."

Adam shrugged. "Well, it must be a wolf thing. I don't have dark pointy ears like they do, so it makes sense that I don't have a pink penis like they do."

Eve nodded, though she didn't taker her eyes off of Adam. "Hey," she asked. "What's it like having that between your legs? It seems like it would be a bit uncomfortable."

Adam shook his head. "Not really, it's just there. I only notice it actually when it gets hard."

"Oh, so you don't tell it to do that?" she asked.

"No," he answerd. "It only gets like that sometimes in the morning, or when I think about that place between your legs."

"Really" she said, and then looked up at him. "Can I touch it?" He thought about this, and then decided that since she had let him touch her yesterday, it wouldn't be fair if he didn't let her.

"Sure." He said, spreading his legs slightly to give her easier access. "Go right ahead."

She reached down and took the shaft in the palm of her hand. "Wow." She said. "It's really soft right now. I don't remember it feeling like this when you were inside me yesterday." She noticed the sack beneath it and cupped that in her other hand. "What's this?"

Adam shrugged. "I'm not really sure. Just please, don't squeeze it or anything like that. I accidentally hit it once and it hurt a lot. I felt sick afterwards it hurt so badly."

She nodded, and then went back to his shaft. "It's kind of stretchy, isn't it?" she said, pulling it with one hand. Adam gasped when she did this. She stopped and looked at him. "Sorry, did I hurt you?"

He shook his head. "No, that actually felt really good. Could you do it again?" She did so, and then noticed that it was starting to grow. "Oh look, it's starting to get big again." Adam simply nodded and groaned at the sensations. Eve smiled and continued her work. As she was pulling, she noticed something. She took hold of his shaft and pushed back slightly, causing the end to part and partially reveal the darker head.

"What's this?" she asked, letting the skin slide back over the tip.

"Oh, that's my foreskin" he said. "The end of it is really sensitive, and that skin keeps it covered so it doesn't get bothered."

She looked back down, and then pushed it back so that it slid behind the head and exposed it fully. "Now I remember, it looked like this yesterday." She said. She ran her hand over the head and he gasped again. She smiled, recognizing that he was enjoying this.

At this point his member had grown to the point that she needed two hands to hold it's length, and she could barely fit her small hands around its girth. With constant attention from both hands, one pumping his shaft and the other caressing the head, it didn't take long.

"Eve..." Adam was breathing heavily, and he knew something was coming "I'm going to...Argh!" He yelled as milky white fluid spurted out all over Eve's hands. She jumped as some of it landed on her stomach and ran down into the triangle of curls covering her mound.

"What was that?" she asked, staring at the stuff clinging to her fingers.

Adam shook his head, still breathing heavily. "I don't know. I saw it coming out of you yesterday when I pulled out of you. I guess it came out of me."

She brought her fingers to her nose, sniffed them, and then tentatively licked one. Her eyes lit up. "Hey, it doesn't taste all that bad."

Adam frowned slightly at this. "I don't know. That came out of where I pee from." But Eve wasn't listening. She had cleaned off her fingers, and looking down, saw that there was still some dribbling down Adam's softening shaft. Bending down, she started licking it off of him.

Adam's eyes went wide for a moment before rolling back into his head, and he laid back into the grass with a shudder. This felt almost as good as when he was inside of her. She saw his reaction. "Is something wrong?" she asked.

"No, not at all" he replied. She looked at him for a moment before a slow smile came across her face. She returned to business, now running her tongue up the underside where the foreskin connected with the head. At his groans of approval, she started massaging the length of the shaft with her hands while licking around the swollen head. Finally, looking up at him, she took it in her mouth, sucking on it like she had done to her fingers.

Adam couldn't believe the sensations he was feeling. He placed his hands on the back of her head, and gently undulated his hips in the same way he had done the previous day, matching her motions. He opened his eyes slightly, and then noticed the wolves on the other side of the river. The male was on top of the female, thrusting from behind, both of them panting hard. "Eve" he managed to gasp out. She stopped and looked up at him. "Look at what the wolves are doing" he said.

She looked at the two canines, and was slightly puzzled. "What are they doing? I know what it looks like, but he can't be doing it in her...you know. The hole both of us have."

He frowned, and then had an idea. "Eve. Get down on your hands and knees." When whe complied, he got behind her, and sure enough, he could see her nether lips beneath the rounded cheeks of her bottom. He smiled and said "Eve, I can see it from here."

"See what?" she asked, and then she gasped, for he had reached down and had started thumbing the little nub of flesh which from this view was at the bottom of the slightly parted lips.

Soon, she was moaning and whimpering, just as she had been the day before. She arched her back and ground her vulva into his hand, rubbing back and forth. Finally she gasped and spread her legs "Adam! Please, do it again!"

He didn't need any more encouragement. He plunged his stiff member into her opened sex, holding her steady by the hips. She cried out as he entered her, and soon the two were thrusting in unison once more, the sound their moaning and of his thighs slapping into her buttocks echoing through the forest air. Finally, she cried out as she reached her climax and Adam gasped as his seed flooded into her. Eve collapsed on her stomach, her legs still spread, and Adam could see his seed seeping out from between her lips and into the grass. He laid down beside her and put an arm around her shoulders.

"That was interesting, wasn't it?" he asked.

She nodded with a smile. "It felt different from last time. I'm not really sure what it was."

"Really?" he asked. "Did you like it better?"

She thought about it and finally said, "I think I like them both. This way, it felt stronger, but I also like being able to do it while I can feel you up against me." Adam nodded, and then looked up to where the wolves had been. He just barely caught a glimpse of two gray tails vanishing into the forest.

Eve saw where he was looking and said "I wonder why they do it that way instead of the way we did it the first time?"

Adam shrugged. "I'm not sure. Maybe they like it better."

Eve nodded, and then smiled. "Hey. I'm kind of hot right now. Lets go swimming." She got up and gracefully dove into the river. Adam grinned and followed her. He was truly lucky that he'd found her, and silently thanked whoever had sent her.

Bowoodstock
Bowoodstock
1,737 Followers