The Garden Club

Story Info
Happy couple invite another couple into their bed.
2.5k words
40.9k
3
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If you can't stand the heat -- then get out of the kitchen."

No one ever really got much further in explaining to me what you do when you end up burning the whole goddamn house down. I withstood the heat, but I'm kneeling here practically naked looking at the glorious destruction and eyeing my lover for a second round.

"Drink?" he asks.

I shake my head no.

"Food?"

I shake my head some more.

He takes a deep cleansing breath and pushes it out through his lips. He was gearing up. Things were about to go my way -- again.

I should clarify. The house didn't actually catch on fire. But it is a complete disaster area. My butt prints are on the stainless steel refrigerator door, crap is knocked off the tables and the counters and all over the floor, and chairs are turned over. I'm pretty sure we broke a lamp. Nothing is in its right place, except my heart, which is very firmly in his hands.

He's standing across the room from me leaning against the entryway to the dining room with a glass of water in his hand. I am kneeling on the floor of the living room, where we'd snuggled half asleep after the first round of marathon lovemaking.

"You know, I don't think it's the quantity that matters, right?" he jokes.

"You're complaining that this afternoon hasn't been high quality?" I respond.

He crosses the room to the askew couch and sits down. "I think it's been a perfectly delightful afternoon."

I crawl toward him slinking across the floor. When I reach his legs, I kiss my way from his knees up his inner thighs and begin going down on him. He puts the glass of water down on the end table and places his large, soft hands in my long, golden brown hair, keeping it out of my face. I kiss the underside of his penis causing him to inhale sharply and exhale in small, quick puffs. It's not unlike how a bulldog breathes.

Mon pitou.

My lips sink to the base of his penis and then rise slowly. He's standing at full attention, now, so I climb into his lap and slide him into me. My face is inches from his. He opens his beautiful blue eyes. I smile at him sweetly. He smiles back. His hands cup my breasts while his fingers softly move across my nipple area. I moan at the touch and lean in to kiss him. The kisses are deliberate and slow. They're the exact opposite of when we walked through the door after and afternoon of shopping and banter.

"Put them on," he'd requested even before he'd shut the front door.

I tossed my keys onto a nearby chair, took off my jeans in the hall and slid the new white thigh high socks up my legs. My shirt fell long enough to reach just shy of the top of the stockings. I turned around, slowly in hallway. He took me in.

"Will they do?" I asked.

"Come here," he said. It was an invitation with a growl of need attached to it. I stepped closer to him and he kissed me -- hard, fast and deep. And that's when the house destruction started. He somehow managed to pull me toward him, turn us to the right, brush the items on the hallway table to the floor, pick me up and then place me on the table. I wrapped my legs around his back and tore the buttons off of his shirt to get to his skin as fast as I could. He broke free, pushed my legs to his shoulders and sank to his knees between my legs blowing his cool breath onto my clit before touching me with his tongue. When he decided he couldn't get at me deep enough, he stood and carried me to the couch, bent me over it and got on his knees, again, behind me. His long fingers entered my vagina while his thumb rolled over my clit. When I was literally dripping with lubricant, he pushed a finger into my ass. I came hard and fast and slid over the couch and crawled onto the long wooden coffee table. He pursued me over the couch. I was not going to get away that easy...

But that was before. Now, round 2 was much more gentle, more tender. He stares at my face as I ride him slowly. His hands rest on my thighs, right where the thigh high stockings met my hips. Our lips never part, except when our tongues insist on getting into the action.

I could feel a bead of sweat run from the back of my neck to the crack of my ass. I was so close to orgasm. Suddenly, he stood. I held onto his shoulders, as his hands supported me under my thighs and ass. He carried me out the back door and into the garden.

It was fall, but the temperatures hadn't dropped too low, so our garden apartment still had patio furniture exposed to the elements. The four oversized sectional pieces had been pushed together the day before when I had been lying down reading and enjoying the last few days of good weather.

He put me down in the middle of the large sofa bed area. Our patio was sheltered from everyone else in the neighborhood, except for the young couple who moved in above us, but 9 times out of 10, we were just as likely to see them screwing on their patio as they were to see us. I thought it was a silent understanding between the two couples, until I was lying flat on my back, with my lover climbing on top of me. As he entered my body, I looked up and saw them, the neighbors. They were lying flat on their bellies on their wooden balcony, staring down through the open areas in the planks. We had peepers. At first, I was not amused and thought to say something out loud, but then lover turned me onto my belly and entered me from behind, and the voyeurs vanished from my sight and mind.

Twenty minutes later, we were glistening with sweat. Lover's curly, reddish brown hair was soaked. He had drips of sweat pouring down from his gray sideburns. His entire face was beet red from the effort.

I smiled and kissed him passionately and then asked him to lay on his back. I climbed on top again, bent over and whispered into his ear. "The kids are watching from above."

He slowly opened his eyes and looked at me and then looked up at them.

"I just ignored them," I whispered. "But if you can use it, go for it."

Lover pushed me up to a sitting position. And without hesitation said, "You're welcome to come down for a better look" to our guests above.

It was the last thing I expected to hear.

I could hear the neighbors whispering. Then I heard gentle footsteps on the fire escape. They stood next to the bed. The man looked around 30, so he was a few years younger than me. He had spiky dark hair and chocolate brown eyes. He was maybe 5'11, and was casual in jeans and a t-shirt. The woman was maybe 25 or 26 with shoulder length curly brown hair and a round face with thin lips. I knew she was a nurse from seeing her on the street when she'd get home from working at the nearby hospital. He always left the house in a suit every day, so I always figured he was either a lawyer or a banker.

"Pull up a seat, if you'd like," Lover said pointing out a nearby wooden bench. They nodded and sat down holding hands.

Having an audience made me more timid and nervous, but it lit lover on fire. At first I wondered if it was the thrill of exhibitionism, then I wondered if it was because there was a far younger and prettier girl in the vicinity. At last I figured out that it was more experimental than exhibitionism, when he slowed his hips and asked permission to invite them onto the bed. The request was loud enough for the couple to hear it.

His eyes bore into me. It was always his fantasy. One he'd never been able to indulge with anyone. "We need condoms," I said definitively. In less than a minute, the male neighbor was up and down the fire escape with a box of Trojans and some lube.

"And the socks have to stay on," Lover commanded.

We didn't exchange names. We didn't shake hands. Instead, the couple took off their clothes, circled the large sofa bed and crawled onto the mattress like a pair of hyenas trying to get at the last pieces of a lion's dinner.

I have to hand it to the neighbors, they were well mannered. Lover watched as they each sat on either side of me, still sitting upright on my Lover's cock, quivering slightly in anticipation. They kept eye contact with me, but moved their lips toward my breasts. The woman sat to my right. She gently placed her left hand over my lower back, so her fingers rested on my ass as she kissed me. The man, on my left, stopped kissing my breast long enough to lubricate his fingers before sliding his hands between my legs to rub my clit. Lover's hands went to my hips. One of his hands rested on top of the woman's and he began to lift me up and push me down. My body was alive from the touching. I never wanted it to stop, but I couldn't last long. I fell forward on lover's sweaty chest feeling my muscles involuntarily clutch at him inside of me.

"May I?" the neighbor man asked putting his finger on my bum. I nodded and watched as he opened the condom package and slid it onto his erect penis and properly lubed my anus.

The woman lay down at our side and caught my attention. She was lovely. She leaned forward and kissed me softly. It was relaxing and sweet. It took my mind off of the maneuvering her significant other was doing to try and get into my back door. I smiled at her and motioned with my eyes toward lover's head. She nodded, got up on her knees and then crawled to the top of the bed. When she was there, she caught neighbor man's eyes as she lowered her self onto my lover's face.

It felt very formulaic. There are a limited amount of combinations, even with the most flexible bodies. I didn't really understand desire and the pleasure, until both men started moving inside me. My hand shot to my clit immediately to get the most out of the sensations.

Hearing the coos and moans of a female in the group, as well as the gasps and curses of her significant other were amazing. But my favorite part, was when I stopped stroking myself long enough to lean slightly forward and capture one of her beautifully tall, rose-colored nipples in my lips. She cried out "Patrick" who must be the male neighbor, because he stopped fucking my ass long enough to watch her cum all over lover's face and his chest. She fell to the side when she was finished, leaving my lover sputtering for air and wiping fluid from his eyes and beard. I could feel both of their dicks inside me respond to this turn of events. They began to pump together, in a rhythm like they were on some sort of mission.

The neighbor girl wet her fingers and reached between my lover and I and began to move her fingers in quick, clockwise circles on my clit. My orgasm ripped through me.

"Keep going," my lover ordered the neighbors. And they did. They kept at it until I came all over lover's hips.

The neighbor pumped as hard as he could before pulling out and ejaculating into the condom. The only one left was my lover. I moved off of him, and watched neighbor girl open another Trojan and slide one over my lover's penis, then she went down on him. His eyes sparkled with delight for a moment before he turned his gaze onto me.

"Kiss him," he said.

I was somehow embarrassed, but neighbor man met my lips in a way I wasn't expecting. I thought he'd be rough and impersonal. Instead, he was sweet and luscious. I ended up sitting in his lap making out with him oblivious to the fact that neighbor girl had just successfully gotten my lover to come via a blow job and a lot of hand work.

When he was done, I curled up next to him. Neighbor girl did the same on the other side. Patrick curled up behind me and rested his hand on my hip. No words were spoken. When I woke up, my lover was in a robe with a cup of coffee in is hands. Patrick had gotten dressed and the two men were talking at the table. Every once in a while, they'd glance in our direction. Neighbor girl and I were curled up like spoons. There was something soft and natural about waking up with a naked girl in my bed that I liked. Maybe it was the way both men were looking over us with a clear amount of affection and concern. It felt safe and somehow not strange in the least, even though I only knew one of their names and where they lived.

Neighbor girl rolled over and opened her eyes. They were a lovely hazel. She put her finger to her lips and smiled. Then she kissed me. "Waking up to you was my favorite part," I whispered to her.

She nodded agreeing.

"Megan, it's almost time for your work shift," Patrick said quietly from the table.

She kissed me quickly on the lips and jumped off the sofa bed and got dressed. Patrick thanked my lover for the coffee. I propped myself up on my elbows and smiled at him. After he rose from the table, he approached the bed, pushed my legs apart with his hands and slid up over my body.

"I liked the thigh highs, too," he said quietly before winking at me and kissing me on both cheeks. I blushed profusely. He put his arm around Megan as they left. I watched their feet go all the way up the fire escape and into their apartment on the second floor. When they were gone, Lover came over and lay down next to me.

"You're cold," he said. "Here..." He opened his robe and I snuggled into him. "I know my chest isn't as lovely as Megan's to wake up to, but it'll have to do."

I kissed him.

"You okay?" he asked.

I nodded.

"Is it what you expected?" I asked.

"Would you hate me if I said I was conflicted?"

"About what?"

"I liked the sex. I liked meeting the neighbors."

"But?"

"But I don't want to come out to cook dinner on the BBQ and find our swinger pals revved up and ready to go every Thursday afternoon."

"How about one Thursday a month? We could call it our Garden Club," I asked kind of joking and kind of not...

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Spicy Hot!

Tender, erotic, sensitive....and I liked the socks too!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

An Old Guy Gets Lucky, Twice! A camping trip and a lot of rain, turn into fun!in Mature
First Time at a Naked Resort Pt. 01 My rapid evolution from Shy to Exhibitionist.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
The Journey Ch. 01 Our pickup game became a reality and so began our journey.in Erotic Couplings
Four Lovely Ladies In Vegas Pt. 01 My side gig in Vegas comes with big rewards.in Mature
Profiles in Narcissism - Vol. 01 Linda, Linda, Lindain Loving Wives
More Stories