The Garden Club Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MsMarg
MsMarg
69 Followers

He is still hanging on the bar. I am proud of him. He didn't let go, he didn't grab my head and try to take control. I knew he wouldn't last, he had no clue what was about to happen to his body. He has probably fantasized about this, but with no experience. I lean up. I whisper " I am not going to slap you." And I kiss him, when he responds I let him lead, when he pulls away, I let him go. He whispers "Thank you"

Fondling his cock as I talk, he is already becoming erect. I am standing very close to him. I can feel the body heat radiating off him. The only point of contact between us being my hand. "Warren we're going to start again. Instead of you having to be anxious about how long you need to maintain control. I am going to put a five minute sand timer where you can see it. Then I am going to start again. If you cum before the sand runs out. I am going to punish you. Are you sure you still want to do this?"

His answer is tortured almost pleading. "Please" I retrieve the timer from the game cabinet. I love this gazebo. No one would ever guess the true purpose of its design. Every useful toy seems benign. The bars hanging from the ceiling hold lighting at night, every thing from lanterns to chandeliers. The timers are for games, my games, but also charades or pictionary. The blindfold, well pinatas or pin the tail on the donkey. The ping-pong paddles. All innocent, or at least they seem that way.

I set the glass on the floor starting the sand. It is just far enough behind where I kneel for him to see clearly. I begin again. I can feel time in my bones. It is practiced, controlled, learned. I know the exact moment that glass will run out of sand. I run my tongue along his shaft, licking, nibbling, teasing, I circle the head playing, catching every bit of pearly liquid. I hear every moan, every groan, every sharp intake of breath. His cock is pushing against my mouth trying to gain entrance. When we reach the two minutes mark I draw him in. I grab his butt with both hands, holding him still. Taking him deep, I milk his cock, with my throat, a rolling pulsing rhythm, an inward pulling motion. I can hear his moans deepen they are almost pained. And then it happens. It's one word but it is surrender, "please" barely audible truly pleading. We are at the three minute mark.

I start a punishing rhythm, I hold him still, fucking him with my mouth, I keep the suction tight pulling him in, scraping lightly with my teeth on the release. He's on the edge, just a little push and he will be flooding my mouth again. Four minutes, I am going to let him think he may make it. I change my rhythm just enough to back him down. Once again I pulse my throat as I work, his moans are wrenching, four minutes forty, I lift my right hand, four minutes fifty it comes crashing back down. Warren is pushed as deeply into me as is possible. His cock is pulsing. I win. His hands come down on my shoulders stabilizing him. He is shaking weak. I release him from my mouth and he sinks to his knees in front of me. I leave him to recover. .

I return from the bar with two glasses of water. He is still kneeling, his hand are on his spread knees, and he is gazing at the floor. I kneel directly in front of him. My knees are together, my back is straight and my head is up. "Warren, look at me." He raises his eyes and looks into mine. Those soft green eyes, are filled with both hunger and fear. I hand him a glass of water. "Drink, you need this, you know we're not finished right?" He is guzzling the water but he nods his head. I refill our glasses.

We kneel silently while I let him recover. My free hand trails my nails over my body, it is a habit comforting to me. Almost always distracting to the men in my presence. Warren is no exception. I see his cock start to stir. It is time to take the next step. I have no fear of him running, I didn't run from Robb. He won't run from me.

I lower the bar back down, I have him grasp it. This time I raise the bar until Warren's arms are fully extended, his body and thighs are straight and his knees are firmly planted on the floor. I kneel beside him, I take his cock in my hand, it jumps. I begin stroking at what I know is a maddeningly slow pace. He is now fully erect. It's time to start. "Warren, I am going to spank you for your lack of control. I am going to spank you ten times for coming before the time expired, and four times for releasing the bar without permission. Then, I will turn the timer over, and we will try again. Do you understand?" He takes a deep breath I can feel him steel himself. "Yes" If he expected me to release his cock he was mistaken. Until the relationship between pain and pleasure is clearly established he will not be punished without simultaneous pleasure

I continue to stroke his cock, slowly, just enough to keep him fully erect and bobbing. I start by running my nails lightly over his ass, tickling, playing, arousing him more. I slap him twice playfully. He knows they were light, he has felt more stinging blows to his face. My other hand never stops its relentless jerking of his cock. I run my nails over the soft pink hand prints. Eliciting a soft moan from him. I rain four swift hard blows to his butt. Then rake my nails over the deep red hand prints leaving long red trails in their wake. A cry escapes, his erection never weakens.

I massage the bright red prints on his ass. It is both comforting and painful. It spreads the heat but also intensifies it. Again I administer four quick hard blows. His teeth are clench, his body is taught, I can feel the tension building in him. This time I run my nails lightly over him, eliciting soft mewing noises. The next two blows are soft. I make another set of trails with my nails. The last two blows are fast and solid. I release his cock. I move around behind him and begin to sooth the throbbing in his ass with my mouth.

I am sure if I reached around his cock would be still fully erect spilling a stream of pre-cum. I trace the lines left by my nails with my tongue. Suckling, kissing, licking, eliciting soft pleading moans. I run my nails lightly over his butt on more time. I turn the timer and lay on my side in front of him. I have no intention of punishing him again. This time I spend the entire five minutes teasing him, refusing him entrance to my mouth. When the sand expires, I take him in allowing him to fuck my face, till he releases. I release his soft cock. I stand, grab my dress, "there is still a lot of work in the garden" is all I say as I leave. He is still holding onto the bar. Spent.

MsMarg
MsMarg
69 Followers
12