The Garden Club Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes Laurel."

"First, I am going to ask some very personal, very explicit, questions. I need honesty, it's important." After, the other day I am sure he lacks an real sexual experience but I am going to make him answer.

"Other than with me, have you ever given or received oral sex with a girl."

"No Laurel."

"Have you ever given or received oral sex with a male."

"No Laurel."

"Other than me has anyone ever handled your cock?"

"Stop Laurel, the answer to all your fucking stupid questions is no. I'm a virgin. A fucking freak who can't stand to be touched. I haven't ever touched a girl, your the only one I have seen naked. What more do you want." His jaw is tight and his teeth are clenched.

"A lot but that's a start." I take a deep breath and reach for the basket. It will be filled with small bits of food. Cheese, fruit, bread all of it prepared perfectly. Thank you Izzy. I remove a small container.

I take out a grape and pop it in my mouth. The second I run over Warrens lips. He doesn't open his mouth. "When I feed you, you will eat." He opens his mouth and takes the grape. I feed us each a few grapes and pieces of cheese. When we finish I put the container away.

"There are rules your going to need to follow if we're going to do this. You understand that right?"

"Yes Laurel."

"You called yourself a freak who can't be touched. I have clearly touched you. My hand print are currently on your ass. So, explain." I really don't understand. I know he's had a tough time with social adjustment. He fights a lot, but no touching?

"Laurel, you haven't really touched me. You've slapped and grabbed my face, you have kissed my mouth, worked my cock, and spanked my ass. Other than that you haven't so much as brushed against me." He runs his hand over his chin. "Close contact that didn't make me jump or cringe. Yes I want more. No matter the price."

"Okay, so there are places you don't like to be touched. We should talk about that. I don't want to push you where your not ready to go. So where can't I touch you?"

"Most of my body. I don't know exactly I jump when anyone comes close." He visibly shudders at the thought.

"Are you ready for the basic rules?" He's revealed more than I expected.

"Yes Laurel."

"There is absolutely no fighting. You are not allowed to participate in any activity that may result in damage to your body. You will be in bed by ten pm Sunday through Thursday. You will be here to run with me at 5:00 am Monday through Friday. You will eat properly. I will provide you with a log to keep. You'll log your eating, sleeping and exercise. You will keep it with you and hand it over when ever I ask. Do you understand and agree?"

"Yes Laurel, I understand. I am just not sure ten pm is reasonable. And I eat a lot a junk."

"None of those were negotiable. None of the rules I set for you are. Do I expect that you will be perfect. No I do not. But, I will punish you for your failures. I want you to lay on your back." he moves stretching. I have kept him kneeling a long time for a newbie.

"Let's start with safe words. Safe words are used for when you are close to or have reached your limit. In general safe words only apply to your physical discomfort. In the case of areas you do not want to be touched they can be used for emotional discomfort. If you say yellow I will know you are nearing your limit. If you say red every thing stops immediately. Do you understand?"

"Yes Laurel."

"Warren, I am really angry about the condition of your face. I know I hadn't set the rules yet. But fighting is never allowed." I straighten my legs and spread my thighs slightly.

"Warren, I want you to come here." I grab the lube from the basket. I generously coat his cock. I position him so his cock is trapped between my thighs. He lays over me.

"Now I am going to spank your ass for fighting. And I am going to continue to spank you until you manage to cum. Do you understand?" There is no give in my voice.

He takes a deep breath, "Yes Laurel." he pushes between my thighs and moans. My hand comes down fast. I rain ten hard blows. He gasps, moans, his ass jumps trying to avoid the blows. I rest my palm on his ass. The x's I scraped with my nails barely visible. I massage his now bright hot ass. I let him fall into a rhythm against my thighs. I can feel him getting close. I bring my hand down again, I rain ten more hard blows. It breaks his rhythm. He cries out.

I tickle my nails over his now shiny hot skin. He is back in a rhythm climbing again. I pinch his already sore butt, he yelps and jumps. I slap him again. We are at thirty now. I am going to push to fifty. I don't want him to be able to move without remembering.

He is back in the rhythm I can feel sobs moving through him, but I can also feel him coming closer. I smack him again, only one more set to go. I can feel the heat radiating off his ass before I make contact. I trail my nails along his crack, the only white area between the two glowing cheeks.

"Please." escapes his lips. I rain the last ten swats. I blow cool air across his very hot ass as he finishes. He comes with a shudder. He is exhausted, his face tear stained. Gently, pulling my legs out, I let him recover where he lays.

"Were done for today. Go home. Do not masturbate. I will see you in the morning." I stand and leave. It is not yet noon.

12