The Garden of Endless Seed

Story Info
Fellatio expert awakens in a fantasyland of blowjobs.
2.4k words
4.29
11.5k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grg9126
grg9126
11 Followers

Tired from a long day at work, Candy settled into bed with her trusty vibrator and realistic dildo to watch her favorite porn -- blowjob videos. The glow of the TV mounted on the wall at the foot of her bed bathed her bedroom in a soft glow.

Feeling the lifelike skin of the latex dildo sliding on her lips, she remembered how upset she had been at its price tag. Now she thought it was the best money she ever spent.

The vibrator buzzed between Candy's legs as she reflected on her busy day.

Word had spread that she gave the new office manager a toilet-stall blowjob in the men's room.

She smiled recalling the disgusted looks on her female coworkers' faces as they whispered aspersions while she paraded shamelessly past their cubicles, her braless tits bouncing in her sheer blouse. The only word she discerned was "Slut!" which the women made certain to say loudly enough for her to hear.

Hearing it, Candy had smiled while savoring the lingering taste of the office manager's cum.

It wasn't the first time Candy earned the opprobrium of her female colleagues.

Tall, blond Candy might have been the office bimbo, but to the other girls' chagrin, she was also the youngest -- and highest paid -- secretary and enjoyed more paid time off than all the other girls of the same tenure.

In fact, even the large screen TV in her room was a gift from a boss she had fellated. She smiled when she remembered how steamed all the other secretaries got when he presented it to her at the office Christmas party while they all got company coffee mugs.

"Fuck them!" she thought to herself. "They weren't the ones under his desk sucking his dick during morning conference calls."

Candy had built her career on blowjobs, and she loved giving them.

Now the vibrator had done the trick, and with her almost insatiable lust at least momentarily quelled, Candy drifted into peaceful sleep with the warm glow of blowjob porn suffusing her boudoir.

* * * *

Candy awoke wonderfully refreshed. Sitting up with her eyes still closed, she stretched her arms above her head. As she did so, she was aware of a strange sensation: her bare bottom on soft grass.

Her eyelids popped open and she found herself sitting naked in a small, but beautiful, bower carpeted by lovely green grass.

She folded her arms across her large, bare breasts and fearfully looked around at her strange surroundings. But she was alone in a bucolic setting.

As she looked further, she noticed many boulders with small, lovely trees, lush ferns and tall grasses growing up between them. The rocks stretched upward on a gentle incline for a great distance in all directions. The small bower seemed to be at the center of a great valley.

Though she was unclothed, the temperature was quite comfortable. And though she was vulnerable and alone in an unfamiliar place, she felt an odd serenity. The bower was peaceful and safe.

While trying to comprehend this strange, idyllic place, Candy was startled by the sound of a man's soft moaning.

Again, Candy reflexively covered herself with her arms and cowered on her knees. Peering through the trees, she spied a naked, masculine form lying in tall grass among the rocks. She could see his handsome face and chiseled jawline. His short, dark hair was neat and curly.

Even from a distance, Candy could tell the stranger was long, muscular and well-tanned.

He was lying supine with his head propped against a boulder. Candy cautiously approached him.

When she reached where he lay, she crouched on hands and knees at his feet. Her eyes drank in his perfectly formed body. She was stunned by his beauty and his olive complexion but could see no affliction or apparent wound. She saw no shivers from chills nor feverish sweat on his brow. Neither was there bruise nor laceration upon his body.

He looked at Candy with languid, brown eyes and uttered, "Relief!"

His gaze slowly moved to his groin. Candy's eyes followed and grew wide as saucers when she saw his flaccid penis resting on grotesquely large balls.

"Is that...?" Candy asked, but couldn't finish her sentence, then recast it.

"Is it because they're full of...?"

She halted again, unable to give voice to thought.

The man slowly nodded.

"Oh!" Candy gasped. "Yes, I will help you!"

Candy carefully positioned herself on her knees between the man's legs -- her nicely-rounded butt cheeks perched on the soft soles of her feet -- and slowly lowered her mouth to his member. As she did so, his cock slowly stiffened and rose to meet her mouth. Its tip brushed against Candy's full, red lips, glossing them with a clear drop of precum.

It was the biggest, most beautiful cock Candy had ever seen. The thick, veiny shaft was long and straight and perfectly proportioned to the circumcised, well-formed head.

Candy wrapped her hand around the base of its thick shaft, so thick she couldn't get her hand completely around it, and gently kissed the tip of his cock. Her lips slowly parted and the head disappeared into her mouth.

It filled her mouth like no cock had every filled it. Candy began to gently and lovingly suck. As she did so she gave the sensitive spot under the head special attention with her tongue, and the man began to moan in pleasure. Her lips felt every vein as they slid up and down his steely shaft.

As Candy slurped, she found herself in that special place of calm and contentment she always experienced while giving head. Every thought vanished from her unbothered bimbo mind except the one imperative of pleasuring this massive cock. It was her only purpose in life, the only thing that mattered.

As her head bobbed up and down his shaft, her pussy became engorged and wet as her strongly-suctioning lips slipped off his dick with a loud smack.

As Candy stroked the man's cock, she cupped a hand under his swollen balls and gently lifted them to feel their heft. She couldn't believe how heavy they were. And they were so big her hand could not contain them as one ball slowly rolled out of her palm.

The man shifted uncomfortably. Candy intuited that his balls must be very sensitive, so she gently removed her hand from his testicles and reassuringly placed it on his muscular chest. He exhaled deeply, and Candy began sucking and stroking his cock with more urgency.

As she sucked, she stared at his engorged balls, wondering how big a load his distended nut sack contained. She began dreaming of that inevitable moment when his cock would start pumping all that cum into her mouth. The idea of swallowing so much of it excited her and made her pussy drip.

The sound of more moaning nearby roused Candy from her excited reverie. Tracking it, Candy spied a second man languishing on his back nearby. He turned his head toward her, his eyes silently pleading.

Candy now had both hands on the thighs of the first man and was working his shaft with just her mouth. She gave the second man a reassuring look to let him know she soon would be there to provide his testicles the desired relief.

At that moment, the first man exploded in Candy's mouth with a moan. Candy wrapped her lips tightly around his shaft to contain the warm liquid. She tasted the familiar saltiness, but its consistency was thicker than any she encountered before, and it was vaguely sweet.

Candy thought it was the most delicious thing she ever tasted.

His hard shaft melted in Candy's mouth and then snapped back to erect with frightening strength. Another longer jet of cum swelled Candy's cheeks to bursting, some escaping her lips and running down his shaft.

Candy gulped cum furiously and rubbed her clit as he pumped stream after stream into her mouth. Finally, his orgasm subsided. Candy straightened on her knees and swallowed the last mouthful while still pleasing herself. Some was running down her chin, and with one finger she wiped it up and stuck it in her mouth.

With her eyes closed, she savored the last taste.

"Mmmm!" she moaned.

With the man's balls drained and returned to normal size, he laid his head down and drifted to sleep with a contented smile.

Candy looked at his handsome face and smiled as she caressed his muscled stomach.

Candy eagerly moved to the second man, excited by the idea of draining his balls, too. As she knelt at his side, she was taken aback by his appearance. He looked exactly like the first man.

"Twins?" she thought.

She planted her right hand between his legs for support while her left tugged firmly on his cock as she sucked. As she did so she studied his face but discerned no difference in appearance from the first man.

She looked back at the first man still sleeping peacefully: the exact same face.

As she continued administering relief, Candy heard the familiar moan, faintly and in all directions, near and far. As her eyes cast about, everywhere she saw more and more bodies of men lying in the tall grass among the boulders.

"Relief!" one man near her begged. And the word was repeated by surrounding men in succession as it rippled through the valley.

Finally, the second man had his release, and Candy stood up and turned slowly around with jizz covering her lips and running down her chin. The more she looked, the more men she saw. From her feet all the way to the top of the valley, her gaze fell upon men -- the same man -- each identical to the next.

A seemingly endless multitude of Adonises!

As she looked about at all the men in desperate need of relief, she became distraught contemplating the daunting task of pleasuring them all to completion.

"So many of them!" she thought. "How will I ever get to them all?"

They all cried out desperately for help and she wanted just as desperately to help them. Candy began running to and fro in a panic, unable to decided where to kneel next.

Her gait was the unathletic prance of a girly-girl with her hands held up at her sides, clutching at the thin air for support. Her full, round buttocks shook from side to side and her big tits bounced with each frantic step.

A strong hand reached up and grabbed her firmly by the wrist, pulling her to her knees. Candy obediently knelt and began slurping on the next cock. The man forced Candy's head down on his large erection.

"Ungh! Ungh! Ungh!" she grunted as her head bobbed.

Noticing two men flanking him close by, Candy was just able to grab both their cocks and start jerking them off. In doing so, she naturally pulled them toward her, so each was aimed directly at her face.

The man Candy was sucking continued forcing her head down until his enormous shaft forced its way down her relaxed throat. The practiced cocksucker she was, Candy's elastic throat had no gag reflex.

Candy soon heard the man's excited cries and felt his hot cum squirting deep down her esophagus. At the same time, the two cocks she was tugging exploded, and large jets of cum blasted her pretty face from both sides.

Candy shuffled on her knees to more cocks while creamy cum dripped from her face onto her big tits.

As soon as those dicks began sending up their fountains of cum she moved immediately to the next man.

Time seemed to stand still as Candy serviced man after man. It could have been an eternity or a day, time lost all meaning. All there was was endless, blissful cock sucking.

Candy loved it.

Finally, at the top of the valley, Candy finished her last blowjob.

From her knees and dripping with cum, Candy surveyed the landscape. All the Adonises lay sleeping.

The valley was silent once again.

Candy began carefully making her way back down to the shady bower. As she moved she noticed trickles of cum running through the rocks. Halfway down, the trickles oozed into rivulets which in turn formed larger flows like a spring melt.

Near the very bottom, Candy had to use boulders as stepping stones to stay above the flood of semen.

Finally reaching the grassy bower, Candy's happy but exhausted body collapsed.

She welcomed sleep. As she lay there with her eyes closed, she heard an unfamiliar sound, like gurgling water. After a short time, it turned into the sound of a babbling brook.

Though tired, Candy raised her head and looked about.

Beside the bower, she saw that the cum had collected in a small pool, and its pungent, but pleasant, scent filled her nostrils, beckoning her.

She stood and walked to the stony edge of the pool.

At one end of the pool, she saw cum cascading down rocks and over a ledge. The thick liquid spilled from the ledge into the pool.

Candy stepped into the pool. It was magically warm around her feet. She waded to the center and knelt, immersing herself in cum up to her neck. Its warmth soothed her aching body.

She scooped it in her hands and poured it into her mouth. It overflowed her mouth and ran down her cheeks. She closed her mouth, forcing it out and down her chin.

The taste was delicious.

She stood, and as it dripped from her tits, waded toward the ledge.

She bent and stuck her open mouth under the fall of cum, allowing the wonderful elixir to fill it. She drank as much of the never-ending flow as she pleased.

Then she stepped under the ledge. She closed her eyes and felt the wonderful warmth on the top of her head, running through her wavy, blond hair, down her face and onto her tits. Soon she was covered head to toe in the warm, sticky liquid.

She bathed in it for hours and finally, when all her aching muscles were soothed, exited the pool.

As she lay her cum-soaked body down on the soft grass and closed her eyes, she never felt happier or more content.

Before she could fall asleep, she heard again the faint moans and desperate pleas for relief. She smiled, knowing that when she awoke again, refreshed, she would begin her labor of love anew.

grg9126
grg9126
11 Followers