The Garden Of Sin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sound of it made him twitch, and with a low groan he started spurting inside of her, his orgasm coming fast and hard.

When he was completely empty, he pulled his hand from between them, and lifted it to wrap around the top of her head as his body collapsed fully on top of hers. A moan of satisfaction burst forth from his rib cage, and he squeezed her lightly before burying his face against her neck.

They laid like that for an endless amount of time trying to catch their breaths until Tina finally stirred beneath him. "We have to get dressed," she whispered softly.

Letting out a sigh, Jack rolled off of her, and pulled up his blue jeans. When they were in place, he quickly buttoned them before running his hand over his face.

"How long are we going to keep doing this?" he asked pointedly.

Sitting up, Tina glanced at him nervously as she bit her lip. "Until I'm ready to tell him," she answered. "I don't want to hurt him, Jack. This isn't easy for me."

"It's like a band aid, Tina. The quicker you pull it off, the less it hurts."

Sitting up beside her, he lifted his hand to the side of her neck, and begin to rub his fingers into her skin as his lips pressed to her shoulder. "I want you with me. I want you in my bed so that when I wake up you're there beside me."

Tina closed her eyes, and tried to fight against the seductive lure of his voice. It wasn't the first time that they had discussed this, and it was becoming more and more difficult as time went on to deny him.

She wanted to be with him just as much as he wanted her to be with him. It was the road to getting there that seemed complicated.

"I just need a little more time, Jack. I promise. It will be soon."

Nodding in understanding, he slipped from the bed to find his shirt. Once he swiped it from her bedroom floor, he slipped it over his head before reaching down to pick up her panties.

Bringing them to his face, he closed his eyes, and breathed in the scent of her making her mouth part in surprise as she looked at him.

When he opened them again they held a devilish gleam to them as a smile tilted his lips. Tossing them onto the bed next to her, his teeth flashed in his face as his smile became a grin. "Better get dressed. Dickhead will be home soon."

They walked down the stairs at a leisurely pace before entering the kitchen so that Tina could walk him to the backdoor.

They were only a few feet from it, when to both of their surprise the handle turned, and the door opened. Her husband John entered the house with his briefcase in hand, and he was pulling at the knot in his tie when he paused in the doorway, and looked up at them in surprise.

John's eyes were wary as they glanced from his wife to the strange man standing in his kitchen. "Hi, honey," he said slowly. "Who is this?"

Tina's heart thumped heavily in her chest as she tried in vain to hide her look of guilt. "This is Jack," she said quickly. "He's here to drop off some wire fencing for the garden."

John's chest seemed to sag slightly in his relief as he stepped further into the house. Setting his briefcase onto the counter, he ran his fingers through his dark hair before reaching his hand out to Jack. "It's nice to meet you. I'm John, Tina's husband."

Instead of taking it, Jack turned his head to gaze directly into Tina's eyes. He seemed to be contemplating something in that moment, and the look in the bright blue depths made Tina's heart beat faster.

Turning back to her husband, he smiled. "Hello, John. You should probably know that your wife is lying to you. I didn't come here to drop off wire. I have been for the better part of an hour fucking your wife's brains out."

Tina gasped. She had seen it in his eyes when he had looked at her, but she never thought he would actually do it. To make things even worse he didn't stop there.

"She doesn't want to be with you anymore, and she's been too afraid to tell you that. So, I'm doing it for her. Now, you can be the bigger man about all of this, and let her go, or I can beat the living shit out of you, and then we're going to leave anyways. What's it going to be, John?"

John's dark eyes narrowed as he turned to look at his wife. "Is that true?"

Tina's eyes widened, and her mouth parted as she fought for a response. There was nothing she could say to make this any better, and Jack quickly took the option away from her when he started speaking again.

"John, I'm a patient man, but if you do not stop looking at her that way I might have to do something I'm going to regret."

John's volatile gaze returned to Jack as his face contorted with disgust. "Go fuck yourself. I am talking to my wife!" Turning away from him, he confronted Tina once again. "Tell me this shit isn't true!" he demanded. "You're cheating on me with this... child?"

Again Tina's mouth parted, but this time her husband's growl of outrage interrupted her. "You cannot be fucking serious, Tina!"

Everything happened so quickly at that point. The side of Jack's fist connecting with her husband's jaw. His head bouncing off the fridge before he fell to the kitchen floor. The surprise, anger, and hurt that flashed across his face as he looked up at her accusingly. Finally, the sound of his yelling as he ordered them to get out of his house.

Tina's hands were still covering her mouth when Jack reached out to grip her arm in his hand before dragging her towards the door. Still in shock, she had obediently followed behind him as they had left her house, never to return.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

His eyes were wary when she finally stood. Approaching him, she stepped between his legs so that she could look down at him.

"I really loved you, Jack." Reaching up, she slapped him in the face as the tears she had been holding back finally fell. "More than anyone or anything. You ruined me." Hitting him again she watched dispassionately as he winced, and closed his eyes.

"I've spent the last two years of my life in hell because of you!" Raising her hand once more, she felt a moment of satisfaction when he cringed away from her. It didn't stop her from slapping him again with all of her force.

"What's wrong, Jack? Can't take a little pain? Do you know how many times I've had to endure this from you. How many bruises I've had to hide after one of your meltdowns? This is nothing."

Lifting her opposite hand she slapped him from the other side. Afterwards, she gripped a fistful of his hair in her hands, and yanked his head back roughly so that he was forced to look at her.

"Don't you like this, Jack? Maybe it's because I'm not touching you. You always felt the need to crawl on top of me after brutalizing me."

Slipping her hand between his legs, she wrapped her fingers around the length of him, and began to rub while looking fiercely into his eyes.

"Is this better, baby? Do you forgive me now?"

His blue eyes widened before his brows knitted. His scowl told her that he wasn't pleased with her actions.

"Don't be like that, Jack. I didn't mean to do it. You just make me so damn crazy."

Releasing his shaft, she straightened before backhanding him. The sound was loud in the quiet of the room, and Jack whimpered as his head turned.

"Don't worry. I'll make it better."

Reaching down again, her fingers traced the outline of him through his jeans as she resumed rubbing him.

She could feel him beginning to harden beneath her ardent caresses, and a small smile tilted her lips as she turned his cheek back towards her so that he was forced to look at her.

"You know I love you, baby," she told him softly. "I'm only doing this because I can't help myself."

His scowl darkened considerably as she used his own words to torture him. When her fingers quickened against him so that she was rubbing him furiously, Jack's eyes rolled back into his head as he groaned.

Tina's hand stilled against him making him whimper again. Her fingers lightly drummed against him as she smiled into his face. "You're so hard. You must be really enjoying this. Let me see if I can add to your pleasure."

Tina closed her fist before she punched him in the eye. The sound of her knuckles made a sickening crunch as they connected with the side of his face. After she did it, her eyes widened slightly, and a small laugh escaped her as her breath quickened.

"I can't believe I just did that," she said in amazement.

Jack couldn't believe it either, and his eyes had also grown large as he gazed up at her warily. It had really fucking hurt.

Lifting her fingers to touch the spot where her fist had landed, Jack jerked away from her to avoid her touch.

Dropping her hand, she looked into his face, and felt the irony. "You must be thinking some pretty interesting things right now," she mused aloud. "Now picture two years of me doing this to you, and you can imagine how I feel about you right now."

Reaching up again, she lightly ran her thumb over the swollen skin where she'd hit him, and watched as an emotion she didn't recognize passed over Jack's face. Regret? Sorrow? Agony? She wasn't sure.

"I don't really want to hurt you, Jack. It's not in me to be like this. It's just the only way I can think of to make you understand what you are."

Slipping on top of him, she settled down until she was perched atop his knees. They were face to face now, and Tina gazed down into her lap for a moment before raising her sad eyes to meet his.

"Sometimes I wonder what my life would be like if I hadn't gone to the market that day. What I'd be doing if I had never met you. It makes me wonder if I'd have a real family by now. A son or a daughter that I'd take out to the garden with me to help pick tomatoes. I could never picture having that kind of life with you, Jack. You're too selfish to ever care about anyone other than yourself, let alone a child."

Lifting her hands, she placed them on his chest as he looked at her with confusion. The heat from his skin radiated into her palms, and she slowly rubbed them up, and down as she continued.

"Our life together has always been about the here and now. We're neither about the past nor about the future. Never planning ahead. Never thinking of what's to come."

Her fingers slipped over his hard shoulders as she settled herself more comfortably in his lap making Jack groan as the bottom of her thigh brushed against the aching stiffness that she had created.

Ignoring him, she raked her fingernails slowly down his chest as roughly as she could, but instead of hearing the yelp of pain that she expected, he groaned again. It made her lift her eyes to his in surprise.

"That was supposed to hurt," she said with a laugh. "You weren't supposed to enjoy it."

Jack's shoulders lifted in a shrug as he gazed into her eyes heatedly. He tried to say something, but it came out muffled against his gag.

When she raked her fingers down his chest again, she watched his reaction as his eyes rolled into the back of his head, and he groaned again. She felt him swell against her thigh as a shudder tore through him.

Lifting his shirt up high, Tina stared in stunned amazement at the angry red claw marks she had left in her wake, and without really thinking about it, leaned forward to press her lips to one to soothe the injury she had caused.

Her action made a soft breath expel from Jack's throat before he whimpered again. The power she had over him with such a simple touch made Tina feel heady. Pressing her lips to another one she let her tongue come out to trace the angry red line she had created in his skin.

She could feel him pulling at his bonds in an attempt to be freed, and she knew in that moment it was because he wanted to touch her. A small smile tilted her lips when he growled in frustration.

Lifting her head, she looked into his intense blue eyes. "What's the matter, Jack?"

She could see the torture expressed in his eyes, and she had to grip his shoulders quickly to avoid being thrown from his lap when he lifted his hips roughly against her. Another growl escaped him as he made his point clear.

Tina's smile grew as she looked at him. "You want to fuck me, don't you?"

Nodding emphatically, he pleaded with her using his eyes. Lifting his hips again, he rubbed himself against her as a harsh breath escaped him.

A cruel idea began to formulate in Tina's mind making her reach up to run her fingers through his light brown hair. Gripping it lightly in her hand, she leaned forward until her lips were pressed against his ear.

"I want you to touch me, Jack. I'm so wet, and hot right now. I need you inside of me."

Her softly uttered words made him tense up as another loud groan escaped him. Leaning into her, he rubbed the side of his cheek against hers. When he pulled back, his eyes lowered to his lap as he lifted his hips again. When he looked at her, his meaning was clear.

Obeying him immediately, Tina quickly unbuttoned his jeans, and pulled down the zipper before slipping her hand inside of his pants. Wrapping her fingers around his stiffened length she pulled it from his jeans, and held it loosely as she looked into his needy eyes.

"Tell me what you want, Jack," she said softly.

Tilting his head, he looked at her incredulously, but then his eyes crinkled, and a strange sound escaped him that sounded suspiciously like laughter.

When she continued to look at him expectantly, he sighed in aggravation, and began speaking into his gag. It came out garbled as he formed full sentences, and when he finished, his eyes crinkled again as he fought not to laugh.

Shaking her head at him, she clucked her tongue in disappointment. "I have to say Jack, that wasn't very sexy."

Tilting his head back, he began pounding the back of it against the top of the chair in frustration. When her fingers squeezed him, he stopped, and closed his eyes as a breath escaped him.

She began lightly stroking him between her fingers while lifting her hand up and down his shaft. After a moment she paused, making him lift his head to look at her, but it was only so that she could reach down to lift her dress so that she could pull it up her body, and over her head.

When she dropped it to the floor beside the chair, Jack's eyes greedily feasted on her naked body as she began to stroke him once more. Her soft, pink nipples jutted out proudly from both of her large, round breasts, and Jack's eyes clung to them as her thumb traced circles over the top of his engorged cock head.

Pressing herself against his chest, Tina's lips brushed against his ear once more. "Do you want me, Jack?" she asked in a softly seductive voice.

Rubbing his cheek against hers again, Jack nodded.

"You're lucky that I'm not sadistic, or I would have just cut it off," she whispered to him in amusement.

Her words made him tense for a moment, but then she lifted up from his lap to push her panties aside before bringing his hardness between her legs. Sinking down slowly, she impaled herself on his shaft, and took the entire length inside of her as she lowered herself back down to his thighs.

The feel of her hot, and wet clutching around him, made Jack's eyes close tightly. When she wrapped her arms around his neck, and finally began moving against him he sighed in relief.

She rode him just the way he loved. Slow and hard, grinding into him on every downward stroke. It wasn't long before he felt himself getting ready to burst, and just as the moment came, she stilled completely.

Letting out a cry of frustration, he attempted to lift his hips to finish the job himself, but she lifted off of him until only the tip of his cock was buried inside of her. Glaring up at her, his breath seethed out of him as his rage returned.

The small smile that crossed her lips as she looked at him was vindictive, and Jack's eyes narrowed as she slowly sunk herself back down so that he was buried within her once more.

"We're going to play a game," she told him. "You like games, Jack. You should enjoy this. I'm going to fuck you until I cum, but if you start to cum first we're going to stop until you calm down. Try not to get worked up so fast. This might take a while."

Moving her hips once more, Tina began riding him again as Jack's jaw tightened with anger. She knew by the way that he tensed up that he wanted to hit her, and she smiled as she tilted her head back while luxuriating at the feel of him pressing inside of her.

He was unbelievably thick and hard, and she bit her lip as sensations coursed through her.

He was able to last a few minutes this time, but Tina knew his body well, and when he began to swell slightly inside of her she quickly stilled once more making him bellow at her through his gag.

He pulled at his bonds so violently when she stopped moving that Tina feared he would break the chair, and actually gain his freedom.

Her breath escaped her in pants as she chided him. "Stop throwing a temper tantrum. I'm getting close. Just a little bit longer."

Her fingers dug into his shoulders, and she gazed into his murderous eyes as she started lifting up and down again. He closed his in agony as she continued to torture him, her soft little breaths of pleasure driving him insane.

"Open your eyes, Jack. Look at me."

When he quickly obeyed, Tina gasped at the vulnerability she saw in them, and a tremor shot through her as she began to shake. Tearing the tape from his mouth, she pulled out the socks, and threw them away from him so that she could press her mouth to his.

Wrapping her arms around his neck, she pressed his lips open wide, and moaned when his tongue came out to push roughly against her own.

She increased the speed of her hips against his, driving against him savagely. When her lips broke from his on a gasp, she tilted her head back as she moved, and Jack lowered his lips to press against her neck as she fucked him mercilessly.

"God, I fucking love you!" he snarled. "I love you, baby. Don't leave me. Please don't leave me," he begged her harshly.

Tina let out a cry of ecstasy as she began to fall apart on top of him. Pressing down hard, she pushed him as deep as he could go before her body exploded into a thousand pieces.

Sobbing out his name, she gripped his neck in a vice as she buried her face against him. When she finally stopped shuddering, she pulled back to look into his face in a daze.

"You didn't get to finish," she said softly. He was still thick, and hard inside of her.

His teeth gritted as he shook his head. "I don't give a fuck about that right now. I'm more worried that you're going to walk out that door now, and I'm never going to see you again."

Slipping from his lap, Tina stooped to pick up her fallen dress. "That's because I am, Jack."

Pulling it over her head, she let it fall back into place before turning to look at him warily. "I don't want you to look for me. I'll never have any peace if I think that you're looking for me."

"Don't do this," he said softly. "I can change. I don't want to hurt you anymore. I won't hurt you anymore. Don't leave me," he pleaded.

Tina's eyes were pained as she looked into his tortured blue eyes. "I can't take that chance, Jack. I have more to think of than myself now."

Gazing at her in confusion, he shook his head until her hand unconsciously reached down to cover her stomach. When he caught the slight motion, his eyes widened drastically as his eyes shot up to hers.

His voice became erratic, and panicked as he struggled against the chair. "Tina, untie me. You can't go. I can't let you go. Please untie me."

Her eyes were sad as she looked at him. "It will be better this way, Jack. You can't be what we need. I know that now."

His voice broke as he struggled harder. "I need you! Please, baby! Don't fucking do this to me!"

Tina quietly slipped from the room, and Jack let out a bellow of pain as the ropes dug into his skin. He could feel blood trickling down his fingers as he pulled viciously against them. When it wasn't getting him any further to his freedom, he spread his legs wide, and stood up so that he was bent in half with the chair strapped to his back.