The Garden Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He began slowly, almost methodically. The kisses began with my mouth, than progressed to my cheeks, down my neck to my shoulder. Not stopping there he moved to the hollow of my throat and the swollen orbs of my breasts. And all the while his warm hands kept searching my body. Now they caressed my hips, now my thighs, now my tummy and than they grazed lightly over my swollen pussy. I rarely called my pussy anything but that, my pussy, but now I was thinking of it in other terms. And words such as fuck and screw, of cunt and dick began to creep into my minds vocabulary. I was a wanton and completely depraved slut and I was enjoying it. When he let his fingers begin to stroke the now nude lips of my pussy I sighed knowing that the warm sticky yet slippery fluid was oozing from between the puffy mounds. My clit was already swollen to twice its normal size and its pink round head could no longer hide within its sheath. It was exposed and waiting. As his kisses moved across my heaving breasts they paused at my nipples and just as he earlier had done he teased them. That hot tongue flicked back and forth always avoiding actually touching them. My pussy throbbed and pulsed. I felt it contract than relax over and over again and each contraction forced still more of my own cum to flow constantly out and trickle down the crack of my ass. His hands never stopped moving and now was pressing a bit more firmly on my labia. The fluid must have coated his entire hand by now for I now felt hot and wet as he spread the slippery wetness over the entire area. My thighs were caressed. His index finger slid between the cheeks of my ass and glanced over my ass. It felt it slowly enter me back there and begin to massage the tight little opening. He moves his other hand to my cunt and his fingers entered me. First one, than another and god knows a third and each was alive. They twisted turned, and stroked in and out. Curving them up under my cervix he stroked my "G" spot and I felt like peeing. I was going mad by now and to add to my torment he now did actually press his open mouth over my nipples and begin to drag his teeth across their sensitive surface. I was gagging back a sob when I felt myself again surge up to peak at another orgasm. I gasped to him. I pleaded and begged, I gave commands and I cried. OH GOD BLAKE. MY BABY. DEAR SWEETHEART WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO MEEEEEE. I, GODDDDDDDDDDDDD, YES, OH YESSSSS, OH YES RIGHT THERE. I FEEL IT. BABY. OH BABY TAKE MEEEEEEEE. TASTE ME! DRINK ME! MY OH MYYYYYYYYYYY GOD EAT MEEEEEE NOW, NOW DO IT! And in a split second he abandoned my nipple and focused his mouth on my cunt. I shoved upwards arching my back and swaying in air. His hot mouth was all over my pussy. Now licking with long strokes up and down its inner surface, now stabbing his long tongue deep into my weeping hole, now wiggling it up to glance over my clit and finally to purse his lips around it and suck hard and long. I nearly passed out. The orgasm simply wouldn't end. It kept me cresting from one climax right into another until finally I screamed to him. OH MY GOD STOP! NO MORE! I CAN'T GO ON. NOOOOOOOOO MORE.

I found myself stuttering and my words slurred as I gasped for breath. As he finally heard my cries and stopped making me cum. I dropped down and lay there panting and moaning. My spread legs began to twitch and shudder. I thought I was at deaths door. No woman can stand so much for so long. And now I lay there, my hands covering my pussy and my head rolling back and forth. He sat there smiling down at me and stroking my hair as I struggled to calm my heart. It was beating out of my chest and I couldn't catch my breath. I was sighing quietly to myself as I returned to this world. Looking down I could see that he was still aroused and larger than ever. The head of that shaft was now coated with a glisten patina of his pre-cum and wavered before him. I suddenly came to the realization that I would never be satisfied without that stroking in and out of my body and I struggled to lift my head and reached to grasp it. Me, give it to me. Help me Blake. Give it to me. Let me suck it now. Let me taste it again. Pleeeese honey. Please?

Smiling he moved to sit closer to my head and rolling onto my side I pushed my face to his shaft and sucked it in. He let me have it for almost five minutes before he asked me that question that I so needed to hear. Does my babys pussy want to take it now? I almost spit his cock out in my rush to scream yesssssssssss. Oh god yes. Now Blake. Take me now. Without a second thought I quickly rolled over and knelt before him. Wiggling my knees back so that my ass almost hung off the bed. Fuck me like this Blake. Hurt me. Give me all of it and do it hard. Like this. And with that I wiggled my ass enticingly. He slid off the bed and stood behind me. I held myself up on outstretched arms and waited. I looked over my shoulder to watch and than it was all sensation. I mean my body was simply a wanton receptacle for sexual sensations. He held his shaft low so it would slide up and down the outside of my cunt yet within the hot folds of its inner lips. He stroked its head up and down glancing over my clit with each thrust and I swear my clit felt as if it were being masturbated as that cock ran up and down across it. I was now afraid I would cum again before he went in if he kept it up but than he drew back and released his hold on his cock. It sprang up and found the hot glistening entrance to my womb and slowly teased its way in. I had my thighs together so my cunt was tight and I wondered if he would tear me open. Now that he had that purple head just at the entrance he tenderly forced it in. I felt my pussy stretch open for him and I sobbed as he drew back only to return it to its place within my vagina. He shoved slowly than drew back and each time he penetrated me further. In and out. In and out. Each slow oscellation was like a pendulum on a clock swinging to and fro or like a metronome slowly swaying back and forth. And each thrust was deeper than the one before. Now the stretching was obvious. He was forcing a shaft that felt to be two inches in diameter into a pussy that must expand to take it. The hot ivory shaft plunged in, slipping along the slick lining of my pussy and he was driving me mad. I felt his heavy balls beat against the back of my thighs and with each stroke there was that slapping sticky sound. A patter patter as he drove in and pulled out. His hands were on my hips holding me firmly as he plunged in and out. I felt it building up again and realized that by holding my thighs tightly together as I was, my clit was being caressed by my very own swollen outer lips. Each stroke he took forced my clit to be stroked as well.

Now he bent forward and yet continued to fuck me deep. His hands slid over the cheeks of my ass and than along my sides than around and under me so that my breasts and nipples were cupped in his palms. When he began to roll and pull on my nipples I again felt the inevitable. I was going to cum all over that hot hard cock and I wanted him to hurt me. Now I begged and pleaded. I used every word in my vocabulary to voice my need. FUCK ME! GOD DAMN YOU FUCK ME! RAM IT IN! HARDER! HARDER! OOOOOOOOOH MY GOD FUCK ME! FUCK, FUCK, FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK MEEEEEEEEEE! BABEEEEEEE CUM IN ME! COME ON FILL MY PUSSY WITH YOUR THICK CUM! GIVE IT TO MEEEEEE. OH MY GOD I AM! IT'S IT'S CUMMING NOW. FEEL IT? FEEL HOW TIGHT I AM BLAKE? GOD IT'S SO GOOD. OOOOOOOOOOOOH BABYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

MY ASS, FUCK MY ASS. QUICK! SHOVE IT IN. HURT ME. FUCK MY TIGHT LITTLE ASS BLAKE. DO IT NOW. And with the last plunge he drew back and I felt a sucking sort of sensation as he drew that slippery shaft out of my pussy and force it into the tight ring of my ass. It stung and burned. He was huge and for a few moments he had me squirming with the shock of it. But moments later that subsided and a new sensation overwhelmed me. The intimate knowledge of his cock deep in my bowels coupled with the sensations of his balls now slapping against my dripping pussy drove me again to cum but this time it was different.

I was a slut getting fucked the way she had forever dreamed of. And he needed no urging. Now he was plunging that thick cock deep and hard into me and I squeezed tightly urging him on until I heard the familiar sob. Monica? I'M GONNA SHOOT. OH MY GOD TAKE IT! FEEL IT? FEEL THE WARM CUM GUSHING DEEP INSIDE YOUR HOT BODY? And with each spasm I swear I could feel the fluid erupt deep inside me and than I experienced that surprising climax that I had abandoned as being impossible. I came and he came and we clung to each other as he continued to spasm and spew the last remaining sperm deep in my ass.

He lay atop me for a long time before trying to draw his cock out. I still held him tightly captive inside me and when he finally did pull out a gush of warm milky cum followed and rolled down making a puddle under my pussy. He vanished and returned with a warm cloth and rolled me over and tended to my sore and throbbing pussy, and ass. God he was every womans dream and I had no intention of letting him get away. I would be his sex slave for ever and promised myself that I would satisfy his every whim no matter what it might be. Perhaps next time he would bind me to the bed and torment me until I again cried true tears of frustration and satisfaction.

The next morning he drove me back to Pam's to pick up my car. He was going to be out of town for two days and gave me the keys to his house and told me to bring some clothes and things from my apartment and set myself up in his place. I was dancing on air. On the way back to his house I again stopped at Pam's and she handed me a small suitcase. Take this with you Monica. This will keep you amused until Blake gets back. I didn't look in the case until I had put all my things in the spare closet of his bedroom. Than I lay the suitcase on the bed and opened it. The little nymph had gone out and bough a variety of sex toys and video tapes for me. I could just imagine what they were like. I opened each box carefully and examined each toy in turn. A butt plug that vibrated, a dildo that was some nine inches long with a handle, a vibrator that both stroked and twisted with a little floppy soft plastic thing on the side that ended in a fishtail sort of thing. It was supposed to fit around my clit. This gadget had everything and plugged into the wall outlet. It would never run out of power. She even had included wrist and ankle cuffs in the event we wanted to fool around with some bondage, a strap on dildo and of course a small jar of lubricant. I had often wondered what it would feel like to fuck a guy up his ass and she must have remembered.

To kill time I actually attached the bondage things to the four corners of the master bed and adjusted it to fit me. I tucked them out of sight under the mattress, sort of ashamed to leave them exposed. Next I took the four tapes to the player and turned on the TV. The first tape was typical. Gangbangs, guys jerking off into some sexy girl's mouths and some cream pie things where the guy came in either the girl's ass or pussy and all that. The next tape was of lesbians doing each other. Than suddenly I saw something that had me running to get that vibrator. I watched that tape seven times before I exhausted myself and decided that I would talk Blake into doing me that way.

I could hardly walk by the time the last tape was over. The rest of the day I just fussed around the house and drank a few vodka gimlets. I kept thinking about that one scene and get hot all over again. That led to another trip to the bedroom and another series of orgasms. But none was nearly as satisfying as what Blake had given me. I found that I was becoming more and more vocal when I came which was new to me. I used to be very quiet but now I was moaning quite loudly and several times I found myself calling his name when I came.

The next night I heard his car pull into the driveway, the garage door open and than close and the door open. I had bathed and put on the tightest, sexiest pair of shorts I owned and deliberately neglected to put on a bra or panties. I wore my blouse open almost to my navel and frequently found my hand had wandered to my breasts and teased my nipples. In plain terms, I was hot and horny beyond belief. As he set his bag down I flew into his arms and grabbed his neck and sort of lifted my feet off the floor and wrapped them around the back of his thighs. The kiss was something dreams are made of and when his tongue snaked into my mouth I sucked hard. We had to break to catch our breaths. I brought him a drink, and I actually began to undress him. I was anxious beyond belief and my pussy was sopping wet. I wondered if I would even need the lubricant for what I had in mind. His shirt removed, I knelt down and unfastened his belt, pulled down his zipper and peeled his pants off. I took his shoes and socks off and now he stood there in those tight briefs and nothing else. Than I did a little strip tease in front of him. Teasing my blouse off and exposing my breasts with their hard nipples and than hooking my thumbs in the waist of my shorts they came down and dropped to the floor. He stared at my pussy and than his eyes went back to my breasts. You shaved your pussy again didn't you? I nodded yes. For what I had in mind that was important.

Come! Follow me honey. And I led him to the bedroom. I put the tape in the machine and turned on the TV. I hoisted myself up to lay on the bed with my head propped up and reached over and stroked his cock thru those tight briefs. He was already semi erect and seeping pre-cum and I could feel its slippery wetness thru the silken cloth. Take them off and get comfortable Blake. And with my help he wiggled out of them. I was so close to his cock that I dipped my head and gave it a little suck. It stood up alert and hard already. Now I turned on the tape with the remote and whispered, watch this baby. I want to try something that's on here. I stared at the screen and than my eyes went back to him. I was looking for his reaction. Soon he was slowly stroking his cock and I found myself with my fingers buried deep inside my vagina. Looking at his hand stroking that beautiful hard shaft I wanted to take hold of it and stop him. It was mine to use, and I wanted him ready, but not too ready. My own cunt was now cascading that oily musky fluid that comes when I get excited. Than the scene I was waiting for came on. Look! Look at this Blake! I want you to do this to me.

It was a scene in which one girl was putting her hand slowly into the other woman's pussy. She twisted it in and soon it was all inside her and her wrist was the only thing outside. I don't know what her fingers were doing inside but I could imagine.

Do that to me Blake. I want to feel that as I make you cum in my mouth. Pleeeeese honey? Can we? He smiled at me and just remarked, Fisting? Sure if you are hot enough and relaxed, sure. I turned the machine off and now rolled over on my side and sort of moved into a position where his face was close to my pussy and my mouth was inches away from that beautiful cock. Reaching over I found the lubricant and put it into his hand. Go slowly Monica he whispered. We have to go slowly now. I was desperate, and already hot as hell. He put his lips to my pussy and began. I was leaking like a faucet and he was lapping it up frantically. And every time his hot tongue brushed against my clit I reacted by shoving my pelvis forward.

I took his cock in my mouth and began to suck the pre-cum as quickly as I could glean it from that hot shaft. I was torn between two needs. One, to get as much of his cock down my thirsty throat and the need to feel his hot mouth over my pussy. Than I heard the cap being removed from the jar and than felt his warm fingers begin to tease my pussy. As he sucked my clit he began to stroke two or three fingers in and out of me. Apparently the silky lube Pam had given me had something in it that made my pussy hot and very sensitive. His fingers were like tentacles that worked their way in and out, now turning, now stroking. I felt my pussy's lips being forced further apart as yet another finger moved in to join the other and I began to suck frantically on his cock. I suspected that now he had four fingers deep inside me and only his thumb remained out. Than so gently that I hardly realized it. I felt my entire vagina filled. I shoved forward hard and felt something driving against my womb. Now I was going frantic. He seemed to spread his fingers inside me and begin to twist his hand. His knuckles moved in a circle as his fingers began to unfurl and than curl back up. I was building to an orgasm that would be like nothing I had ever endured before. And now it began.

He was sucking my clit, while his whole hand was dancing deep inside my vagina and his other hand, with slippery dexterity, began to stroke and enter my ass. I went crazy and had to take his cock out of my mouth to breath and scream at the same time. BLAKE! OH MY DEAR GOD! MORE! MY GOD I NEED MORE! I'M, I'M, GONNNNNNNNNA CUM! BABY MORE, POUND ME MORE! MY GODDDDDDDDDD. FUCK MY PUSSY WITH YOUR FIST HARDER. TWIST IT. MYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY GOD IT'S SO GOOOOOOOOD. FASTER! JUST LIKE THAT! LIKE THAT. MORE! GOD OH MY GOD. And all the time I kept jerking his cock. Frantically milking it so he would cum with me. That was what I needed. Him to cum in my mouth at the same time. Now I jerked his shaft and kept drooling over my fingers to keep him wet as I tried to get my lips to hold the head of his cock. And still I screamed to him. BLAKEEEEEEEEEEEE! CUMMING NOW! OH GOD SHOOT IN MY MOUTH. GIMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEE YOUR CUM. OHMYGODOHMYGOD IT'S SO GOOD. CUM PLEASEEEEEEE CUM NOW FOR ME. TOGETHER. CUM TOGETHER WITH ME. NOW!

He pulled his lips off my clit with a salacious slurping sound and sobbed to me. Take it! Babeeeeeee, take it now! GOD HERE IT COMES. SPURTING NOW! ERUPTING FOR YOU MY SWEET BABY NOW SUCK IT AND DRINK MY WARM THICK STRINGY CUM. NOW TAKE IT. I think we both were thrusting and turning as I had one orgasm after another. One seeming to never end before the next began and his fist kept driving against my womb and when he put his lips over my whole pussy and began to lick and suck I had my first ejaculation and it must have shot right into his mouth. I couldn't have stopped it if my life depended on it and I just didn't care. I felt the contractions and heard him making sucking sounds as I continued to spasm into his mouth. I milked the last of his cum from his hard shaft and swallowed, than rolled onto my back as he drew his hand from within me. The last thing he did was take his slippery fingers from inside my ass and we collapsed panting on the bed.

I lay there for a moment than rolled on top of him, planted a warm wet kiss on his lips and whispered...... Fantastic. That was Fantastic Blake. It couldn't have been better. Your still hard baby, want to fuck my ass for me now? So I rolled over and drew my knees up, presenting my ass for him. He rolled off the bed and stood behind me and placing the head of his shaft at my ass he reached for my hips and drew me back, plunging his cock deep within my bowel. He worked it in and out for about a half hour before cumming but during that span of time I again came for him any number of times. We were a couple who were learning that the world outside didn't matter, the only thing that mattered was us.

Later we decided to bring one of his past girl friends in for a threesome. She was Bi, but that was probably best because our next episode was going to be a pleasure for all three of us.

12