The Garden Recondite Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,674 Followers

Perhaps it was the sun that did it. The girls just stared. It was so like a plant. The swelling of the penis, stretching its skin. Beneath the man's foreskin the knob was growing, pushing the enclosing skin outwards. The girls, perhaps embarrassed, perhaps shy, turned to look at the nearby buds and watched as first one and then another split open, the enclosing skin opening, revealing the flower expanding from within. When their attention turned back to the penis it had reached its full height, brown, craggy and so swollen but still the foreskin had not retracted. The foreskin looked taut and stretched and the bulb like shape within was moulded by it. The man gave a sigh and all at once the pressure of the expanding knob within was too much. It was so like the buds, almost as if it too was bursting . Up through the wrinkled skin at the top pushed the pink smooth glans, the foreskin sliding gently downwards revealing the whole - it was a sort of flowering. The man's knob appearing, as if seeking the sun.

"Oh," said Danielle, "oh."

From a harmless little trespass in the sunshine of a hidden garden, through a delightful cooling dance in the spraying water of a lawn sprinkler, to this. Danielle did not know what to do. The gardener and his organ were between her and her clothes - and the green door. Her eyes kept flicking down to the thing. She had not seen the like before.

"You try miss," the man reached with one brown hand and brought a recently split fruit down to her, long, purple black and curved, it was oozing white juice. As she watched more leaked out, a little dripping to the ground. "You try."

It was there at her lips, warm, rounded and being pushed at them. Either she had to push it away or accept it. The man had assured her it was safe. Her lips parted and the smooth fruit came between them. Danielle's tongue licked. Not a sweet taste but it had a certain 'zing.' Danielle sucked and then swallowed. The white juice was surprisingly refreshing.

She glanced again at her friend. She too had been offered and accepted a fruit. It really did look like she had a big, black cock in her mouth, her pretty lips clamped to the smooth purple/black shiny skin. Siobhan's eyes were closed and her cheeks were moving. Danielle felt a not unfamiliar feeling between her own legs - it was not just the fruit that were producing liquid. Her eyes returned to the man's sexual organ: so like the aubergine like fruit in her mouth, so big, so potent, so organic. She sucked and more of the juice came into her mouth.

The man offered another fruit to Siobhan, a little larger, one a little more swollen at one end, one that had split and from the little hole seeped plentiful juice, it was dripping on the ground. It was growing a little lower. Danielle watched her friend's lips transfer from one fruit to another as if she was transferring her attention from one boy's penis to another erection.

What they must look like to the man - two young girls with penis substitutes in their mouths of all things! Of course his erection betrayed the pleasure he was, no doubt, getting from the sight. Like the fruit it too seemed now to be dripping, a drop of fluid elongated from its end and fell to the ground.

"Now try this," the man was pushing his organ towards Siobhan. Surely he did not mean her to...?

Daniele's mouth left the fruit, "Siobhan!"

But he did and she seemed willing. Siobhan's mouth left the black, dripping fruit and turned. Her mouth open, her lips moist. As the big, fleshy bulb came closer to her, Siobhan's soft lips opened a little wider. They still had juice from the fruit on them and Danielle felt a shiver of excitement, the juxtaposition of Siobhan's pretty lips and the man's erection did something to her. She was really leaking.

Danielle too leant towards the man, her lips parting. She swallowed hard - what was she thinking of!

Just so sexual to see Siobhan's lips touch and then really part.

"Siobhan!"

She simply stared as Siobhan's soft lips slid up the smooth surface of the knob. The girl was sucking a man's cock right in front of her - she had the whole of his knob in her mouth. Danielle's own mouth hung open, perhaps in surprise at what she was seeing: perhaps because she wanted to do the same. She knew it was what people did, peculiar as it was, but never had she expected to see her friend... like that! Her so pretty face with its freckles, her green eyes closed and her ginger hair hanging just as it always did but between her lips a craggy male erection, no doubt big and warm in her mouth. Danielle watched as Siobhan's lips slipped down the shaft a little way.

"Come missie, suck on this."

The man's big, strong, brown hand reached and presented another fruit to her. It curved upwards just like the man's erection, like the previous one there was a small split at its end oozing white juice that was beginning to run down the so smooth, taut, black skin. Danielle found herself so eager to take it. So eager to let the man push it between her lips. Her eyes closed as the smooth, black fruit touched . The man pushed and she was sucking the liquid. Her lips moved up the fruit as she had seen Siobhan do. In her mind she was thinking boy and penis. Without thinking her hand felt and touched the wetness between her legs and her fingers played as she sucked.

It was lovely, she felt so content and so sexual. Her fingers giving her the most lovely sensations as she sucked gently on the fruit.

"Mmm...no!" She murmured as the man pulled the fruit from her mouth, "more, don't take it away."

Danielle felt the same, or perhaps another fruit at her lips and sucked it greedily back into her mouth. She should, of course, have known, known what the man would do, only she was not thinking quite straight. It was not botanical but zoological - all at once she had a penis, not a fruit, in her mouth. Her eyes opened wide but there it was, right under her nose, more than close to her, it was in her mouth - the man's erection - and she was sucking it with the same enthusiasm as she had with the fruit. The man stroked the back of her head.

Back and forth between the girls' mouths went the cock. In between, each girl sucked and refreshed herself on one of the fruits. Similar in size but not texture or feel, the fruit rubbery, so regular and smooth and of course with leaking juice; the penis actually a little warmer; whilst the skin was smooth, especially the knob, it was anything but regular with all sorts of ridges and furrows especially at the base of the head and beneath the soft skin it felt almost as if there were bones there supporting it. Unlike the fruit there was not quantities of refreshing juice though, just once or twice, Danielle had the slightest salty taste. Her tongue explored as she moved her lips up and down the thing, again and again before it was Siobhan's turn.

Cock sucking with her friend, it was something they should do more often!

"Who wants t' juice?"

Danielle frowned, what did he mean? She was drinking plenty from the fruit.

"Me, me, me... please."

Siobhan was much quicker on the uptake, was more experienced with boys.

"Me ol' cock's a-ready."

Danielle of course could see nothing. There was the penis in Siobhan's mouth certainly, big and craggy; there were her lips moving up and down; there were the man's balls gently swinging to and fro in the their sack; presumably within her mouth Siobhan's tongue was as mobile as her own had been, but she could see nothing of the semen coming.

It was Siobhan's suddenly wide eyes that told her the 'juice' was actually coming. Did it spurt with force or just ooze or run; how much came out; what was it like? She knew none of these things. If she had said 'yes' first... but she had to content herself with sucking on the fruit in her mouth and the juice it was giving.

Siobhan twitched a couple of times a little backwards. Was that perhaps a reaction to the force of the 'ejaculation?' Danielle understood that was the right term. And then Siobhan backed right back, pulling herself off the penis. Danielle saw both Siobhan's throat move and, so pleasingly, a flash of white as what was clearly semen spurted from the end of the penis into Danielle's mouth before the man pulled her mouth back over his penis moving her head back and forth a few times before letting go.

Again Siobhan backed away and turned to Danielle. Her face looked slightly shocked and her eyes were still wide. Her mouth was open and Danielle could see white stuff both inside and on her lips, all creamy and liquid.

"What's it like?" It was her first sight, or so she thought of a man's semen.

Siobhan, looked quite dazed, it was a sort of helpless look which Danielle rather liked, it was so unlike her friend. And then the girl just leant towards her, turning her pretty head to one side and bringing it close to Danielle's.

Danielle realised it was her intention to kiss . Their lips met. Never had Danielle kissed her friend on the lips - on the cheeks many times but not on the mouth - and not with mouth open. Certainly not! Their lips and open mouths met. Danielle felt Siobhan's tongue on her own, so soft, so wet and salty to the taste. Danielle knew she was tasting the man's semen, could feel it silky smooth on her tongue and then she felt her friend pushing more and more of it into her mouth, letting her share. There was lots of it, and that was even after, she knew, Siobhan had swallowed some. It came to Danielle that, really, she had wanted to feel the man coming in her mouth, feel the force of the ejaculation but this was a second best. So kind of Siobhan to share but, there again, that was Siobhan really.

She rolled it around her mouth as her fingers continued to play with her sex. So wet, so sensitive. The thought of what she had in her mouth, the recollection of sucking both penis shaped fruit and the real thing so delicious in her mind. She was pleasuring herself. Was perhaps Siobhan doing the same. Her hand left her own sex and reached forward to see. There indeed was Siobhan's hand. She could feel it moving, the fingers undoubtedly doing just the same as she. Gently she pulled it away and replaced it with her own, touching Siobhan's wet sex for the first time. And Siobhan did the same. Again it was a first, Danielle had not felt another's fingers sliding in her wet sex, Siobhan's fingers were even slipping inside her. Her mouth closed the tighter on her friend as she rolled the semen back into her mouth.

Back and forth went the semen as the girls played with each other. Their tongues played as their fingers played with the other girl. It was somewhat dreamlike, Danielle felt sort of detached from reality, not even wondering about the gardener and what he might think of them. Lovely to feel her friend come as she pushed her fingers into her and frigged her rather obvious clit. Lovely too for Siobhan to do the same to her and as she too came Danielle swallowed.

They had both taken the man's juice.

Opening their eyes the girls looked at each other suddenly just so conscious of what they had done. Not just sucked a man's penis together and taken his semen, not the strange drinking of the plant's juice but having been sexual together. They were suddenly tongue tied, embarrassed at going so far beyond mere friendship. Their faces already red from their passion and orgasms grew the redder. Danielle withdrew her wet hand from beween her friend's legs.

"See," said the man, "real colour in yers cheeks."

"We've just got to go," exclaimed Danielle, "this is all so not right."

Grabbing skirt, tee shirt and Danielle's dress the girls ran for the green door, pausing only to dress. Danielle looked back and there was the gardener watching them, his trousers still open and his, now limp, organ exposed. They rushed out into the street.

It was all just as before. A hot deserted street lying dusty in the hot sun. Siobhan and Danielle stepped across the road towards the old green bench avoiding the occasional little pool of tar melted by the sun. Danielle looked down and saw her hand tightly clasped in Siobhan's. They rarely held hands. That was more what they had done when little. Siobhan's hand felt damp. It was a day for perspiration! Carefully she pulled hers away. For a moment Danielle stood there puzzled not quite sure what to do next. She knew Siobhan had been late as usual but... there seemed to be a memory missing. Siobhan had arrived and then they were going for an ice cream... but was that just seconds ago? The thought, though, of licking up a creamy, white ice cream cone and sliding the ice cream smooth and creamy around her mouth was such a pleasing thought. She licked her lips. It would be cooling, she did not really feel thirsty.

"Let's go for that ice-cream, Siobhan."

"Yeah!"

Danielle linked her arm through Siobhan's and they set off. Danielle frowned, why had she done that and... it felt rather like she was not wearing panties or a brassiere. Huh?

Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,674 Followers
12