The Garden Shed Opens its Door Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,659 Followers

Gary fucked away staring over Zoe towards the window and beyond to the front garden. He was sure Zoe was doing the same. The sun was bright outside and gave a very clear and sharp view of everything. Inside the room it was comparatively dark and it was unlikely someone outside could see much of what was going on inside. A rather important fact. It would not be good if a returning Tom saw Gary fucking his wife over the settee. He was not back yet but it could not be long before he was. Could Gary do it?

Splish, splosh, splish, splosh. Gary going at quite a speed. More than he ordinarily would. Normally he wanted to prolong things. Not now!

"Come on Gary. Do it! What idea'll make you cum? You can come around tomorrow morning when Tom goes off to work and take me anyway you want. We can bathe together - you can fuck me in the bath. Anything - just cum!"

"I'm trying Zoe, I'm really trying. Oh, fuck!"

"Oh good!"

"No, look, it's Tom!"

Tom was turning into the drive, his shopping bag swinging as he walked. He looked at peace with the world, like a man who has just enjoyed a very good and satisfying copulation. He paused and looked at the roses: a man completely unaware his wife was bent over his settee with another man's cock inside her, displacing his semen and fucking the living daylights out of her. And not just fucking for pleasure but trying to inseminate.

Splish, splosh, splish, splosh.

Tom's looking at the roses gave a bit more time

"Cum Gary, cum. Oh no, you've got to go!"

The key was scratching at the lock and just as he heard it Gary, at last, reached the point at which all the glandular action, the mixing of fluids, the closing of tubes and the pumping action were not only coming into play but were unstoppable.

Zoe was wriggling to get away,

"Gary go!"

Come or go! Zoe seemed to be unable to make up her mind! Gary though knew he was there, only a few seconds more.

"Gary! Leave me!"

But Gary was stronger than her wriggling and thrust himself at her and, as he heard the front door opening, Gary Roldern came. Spurt went his little man, as deep into Zoe's vagina as he could, and then a second spurt. Footsteps and the call, "Zoe I'm back!"

A third spurt and Gary literally turned and ran: another spurt as he negotiated the door to the dining room: another spurt as he crossed the room; spurt as he leapt through the open patio window to the patio and ran down the garden path. Panting. he closed the gate and was safely in the loke. There had been no calls behind him, no sound of pursuit. Hopefully Tom had missed his departure and simply found Zoe stepping, still naked, towards him as he came through the door from the hall - or perhaps he had not gone that way.

It had been a close run thing. Almost, thought Gary, his Waterloo. It could have considerably upset his life. He would not have wanted strained relations with his neighbour or have Zoe hurt by the inevitable marital row. Instead it seemed all was well. Hopefully Tom had and would notice nothing amiss, would man-like not notice the mess Gary must have left behind on the carpet. Gary shook his head to himself standing there in the loke. There would be long splashes of ejaculated semen left behind on the carpet projected from his cock as he had run. That was another new experience. How many other men had run whilst actually ejaculating?

He looked down at himself. His cock was only just subsiding. He had run the whole distance of Zoe's garden erect - well, he had been running at speed. Not only erect but at least as far as the patio still cumming. He was not sure it had actually been pleasurable. His thoughts had all been on the running, the jump over the sill of the French Windows, not the squeezing, electric feel of an ejaculation. He touched his cock still wet from Zoe, still gently dripping at the end and, indeed, still with evident traces of Tom's own work visible.

Gary stepped through his own gate and then remembered he had actually come home for a pair of loppers. He needed to get back to Melanie's and do some gardening. Hopefully she would have no ideas for a further mutual masturbation session - he would not be up for it at all. And now was not the time for Zara to appear either. Gary smiled and squeezed his cock. It was just so good to have so many opportunities to use it!

Melanie was just coming up the garden with tea and restorative cake. He grabbed his penis with his hand trying to remove any incriminating wetness or semen. He did not really want to have to explain he had just nipped out for the loppers and taken the opportunity to make babies with Zoe. She did not seem to notice.

Gary learnt the next day that Tom had, indeed, suspected nothing and had certainly not noticed the tell tale splashes of his retreat or the flushed and rather bothered appearance of his wife. Zoe was a little cross Gary had not legged it sooner.

"How, Gary, did you manage to get your stuff right in the middle of the dining room table?"

Gary did rather project, especially when he was running. Additional forward momentum, presumably...

Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,659 Followers
12