The Garden Shed Opens its Door Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,644 Followers

It was a long, long time since he had regularly slept with a woman not that his memories of his ex-wife were exactly pleasant ones, particularly the latter years. Even so it was a companionable thing. He wondered if he would someday have a girlfriend once more: not his remarkably many sexual partners but a woman to have a romantic attachment to - a love affair perhaps leading to... well maybe - he was not sure he really would ever want to be married again!

Nice to play spoons with the sleeping girl, cuddling up close with his body curving around hers. Her soft bottom to him. Of course it meant his erection - and he was up once more - settled into the crack of her bottom. It was pleasantly warm, very comfortable and with strong sexual connotations. He even stroked himself up and down a bit. He thought of Melanie and how he had indeed come in her bottom crack. But he did not do that with Zara as the next thing he knew was that it was morning. Evidently he had drifted into sleep spooning and erect.

Surprisingly in a way it was not sexual intercourse before breakfast. There was some very pleasant wanking and soapy sliding before breakfast in the shower but they had other plans for later in the day. Gary did not ejaculate: rather he saved himself for later.

Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,644 Followers
12