The Gardener

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mrs. Henderson led Bailey down the hall and into the games room. Her three friends were sitting in their usual seats but he noticed that again their faces flushed when he entered.

"This is what I've been telling you about, ladies," Mrs. Henderson said as her hand moved to Bailey's crotch. He was riveted to the spot as she unbuckled his belt, unzipped his slacks and pulled down his shorts. His limp dick hung down almost to his knees and Mrs. Henderson grabbed it and displayed it to her friends. Mrs Franks sighed and put a hand over her open mouth, Prendergast and Baker looked on in amazement as Mrs. Henderson caressed and jerked his cock rapidly into a huge erection. "Come, I'm sure they want to feel it," she whispered and led him to the table, holding his cock as they went. "Emily, feel how hard his beautiful black cock is," she said to Mrs. Prendergast and the fair haired woman with the lovely ass tentatively caressed Bailey's knob and ran her delicate, perfectly manicured fingers lightly over his erection as Mrs. Henderson held it towards her.

"Oh my, it's so big, hard...and thick! Emily exclaimed and she stroked it gently along with Mrs. Henderson.

Mrs. Franks was next, she finally took her had away from her mouth and wrapped it around the huge cock in front of her. She squeezed the head then slid down the shaft and caressed his nuts. "I've never seen one this big and his...his balls, heavens above!

Mrs. Henderson moved Bailey around to Mrs. Baker and while she was exploring, Mrs. Franks petted his ass and put her hand between his legs and fondled his balls again. He was as hard as he had ever been when Mrs. Henderson knelt down and took him into her mouth. Her friends sat staring as she licked, tongued and sucked his dick. Mrs. Franks got onto her knees next and began mouthing his ball sack. She was obviously awed by his testicles and he wondered how she would react if his cock was pounding deep inside her and his balls were slapping hard against her ass. The other two ladies quickly followed Mrs. Franks and they all shared Bailey's extraordinary endowment. His ejaculation splashed onto their faces in several spurts and they continued to jerk and mouth his dick until it hung down once more almost to his knees.

Bailey hoisted his shorts and slacks as Mrs Henderson's friends stayed on their knees wiping cum from their faces with tissues she had provided. She walked him to the door and with a broad grin said, "I do believe they enjoyed that, Mr. Bailey." He didn't quite know how to answer so he just smiled and nodded then made his way home.

Mrs Henderson flew to Tucson on Sunday night and arrived back late on Tuesday. She called Bailey and requested his presence in the games room at two o'clock; the front door would be open. Several horny scenes raced through his mind involving Mrs. Prendergast and her ass, Mrs. Baker's large tits and lovely mouth, Mrs. Franks' legs and, of course, Mrs. Henderson's body which he was more familiar with. By one forty-five he had showered and was drying off his hard cock.

He recognised the two Mercedes and one Lexus in the driveway so he knew Mrs. Henderson's friends had arrived at their usual time. His heart pounded as he walked down the hall and turned into the games room. All four ladies were sitting on the sofa dressed just the way Mrs. Henderson knew he liked – half-cup bra, garter belt, stocking and high heels. No panties or thongs, they just got in the way, he preferred his pussy to be exposed ready for his fingers, tongue and cock. The colours of lingerie the ladies were wearing were different; Mrs. Henderson wore blue, Mrs. Prendergast black, Mrs. Baker red and Mrs. Franks white.

"Come here and take off your clothes, Mr. Bailey."

In response to Mrs. Henderson's request he stood in front of the sofa and started to unbutton his shirt. The ladies leaned back and opened their legs, exhibiting themselves to him as he unbuckled his belt. He noticed how their bodies differed; Mrs. Henderson, lovely as always, her pussy lips already parted in arousal, Mrs. Prendergast, firm tits, perfect alabaster skin set of by the black outfit and her pussy completely shaved, Mrs. Baker, huge, heavy tits jutting proudly and a trimmed bush of hair around prominent labia that were also parted with pink showing, Mrs. Franks, lovely legs leading up to a dark bush of pubic hair with a big clit already visible and long, loose pussy lips, huge, stiff nipples sat on top of large, dark aureoles.

By the time Bailey was naked his erection stuck straight out from his body and the ladies were fingering their pussies. "Play with dick," gasped Mrs. Prendergast." "Your balls also," added Mrs. Franks. He fondled his cock and balls as the ladies watched and he stared back at them. Mrs. Franks pulled her enormous labia apart and showed him her wet, pink gash in an unabashed, horny display.

"Bring it here," said Mrs. Henderson and he went to her at the end of the sofa and put his dick in her mouth. Each lady took their turn with his cock and fondled his heavy ball bag. Mrs. Baker's lips and mouth were indeed made to suck a cock and she worked on Bailey with great enthusiasm. He ate each one of them while mauling their tits and found each pussy felt and tasted different.

"Turn around," he said, "I want to see your asses." The ladies were happy to comply with his request and turned to kneel on the sofa, presenting their behinds to him. He worked his way along the sofa, fondling, fingering, spanking and rubbing his monster cock along the crack of their asses and over each pussy. He was right he said to himself, these ladies haven't had a good fuck in a long time; they're dying to feel my dick inside them.

"Who wants it first?"

"Oh, please, give it to me, stick it in me, I want it so bad," cried Mrs. Baker.

He stepped behind her and rubbed the underside of his massive erection between the cheeks of her ass then massaged her clit with his knob before pushing into her. He moved back and forth along the sofa, fucking each one several times, fondling and fingering the others as he did so. Mrs. Prendergast did indeed have a beautiful ass and he kissed and licked it before fucking her tight pussy. Mrs. Franks took more of his cock than the others and he was able to pull her hanging labia lips back against her thighs while ramming into her which brought on a noisy orgasm. While giving it to Mrs. Baker, he fondled Mrs. Prendergast's ass and fingered her wet pussy and managed to fist Mrs. Franks to another screaming orgasm. He knew how much Mrs. Henderson liked it from behind and had learned how to quickly bring her to climax. Mrs. Baker and Mrs. Prendergast had multiple orgasms from his tongue and his dick. He finished by cumming over their asses as they knelt in a circle facing outward then his cock was sucked clean by four eager and competent mouths.

These 'bridge meetings' continued for many years. Sometimes the ladies drew cards to see who would receive Bailey's hot cum inside them. They always dressed in sexy clothing and he fucked them many times in every position and combination in just about every room in the house including the Henderson's spacious shower and the pool. His relationship continued with Mrs. Henderson and it never changed. She always called him Mr. Baker and thanked him for fucking her and he always called her Mrs. Henderson or Ma'am and nodded in reply.

In his seventy-seventh year he was snapping the spent blossoms from his beloved rhododendrons and feeling especially close to his beloved Rosy when he experienced a sharp pain in his chest. He was dead before he hit the ground. There weren't many at his funeral, Mrs. Henderson, Mrs. Prendergast, Mrs. Baker, Mrs. Franks and a few others. But there were lots and lots and lots of flowers, the bridge players made sure of that, and after all, flowers were his closest friends!

A few days later, Mrs. Henderson stood in her garden, tears streaming down her cheeks, and emptied Bailey's ashes among the rhododendrons.

Bailey and Rosy were together again....forever!

12