The Gardener

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slid off Rose and watched in interest, not bothering to put any clothes on. It didn't make sense at this point.

Both guys were tall, blond and built. They were on the young side too. I thought that maybe this could get interesting.

"Can't we just watch?" asked Blond Guy #1.

Mike looked over at me. "Well, what do you say?"

I flashed them both a smile.

"We're both a little tired out at the moment, but my slut here isn't. Why don't you try her out?"

They both looked very eager and I was a little tired and could use a rest.

"What are your names?" I asked.

Blond Guy #1 was Ron and Blond Guy #2 was Jack.

"Ok, Ron and Jack, have fun," I laughed.

"Sure you don't want to join?" Jack asked.

"Um, not just now, thanks. I'm gonna take a breather."

I sat down next to Mike and draped my legs over his to watch the action. The guys wasted no time in stripping off their clothes. Apparently my show earlier had got them into the mood. Both of their cocks were semi-erect. I watched to see how they would use my slut.

Ron straddled Rose's face so that his cock was pushing up against her lips. She obediently opened her mouth and began to suck the head of his cock. Her lips closed around his cockhead and began to suck.

"Oh fuck, yeah baby, suck me," he groaned.

Meanwhile Jack was kneeling before Rose's spread legs and was pushing her lush pussy lips apart. He leaned in and began to lick her wet folds. I realized she hadn't cum yet today so she must be long overdue. She was probably moaning as Jack tongued her, but Ron's cock was stuffing her mouth.

When Jack was satisfied she was wet enough, he pushed his cock into her waiting cunt. He had a pretty good-sized tool and I was imagining how it was filling and stretching her. At the same time Ron's cock was stretching her lovely mouth. Her red lips were stretched wide as she deep-throated his cock. I began to get turned on again watching our slut take two cocks at once. Although I hadn't planned it, it certainly was a treat for us.

Jack lifted Rose's legs so that her ankles rested on his shoulders and then he really began to pound her. His cock slid easily in and out of her gaping cunt and her breasts jiggled with each thrust. He was groaning loudly and I knew it would be soon for him.

I wiggled in the chair and smiled at Mike. I knew he was getting turned on as well. His hand began to slide up my bare thigh to brush casually against my pouty pussy lips.

"Ohhhhhh....fuck, I'm so close...god, this slut is tight," Jack moaned.

He pulled out of her almost all the way and slammed back in. Ron pulled his cock out of her mouth and she began to pant and moan like a true slut. He stood over her stroking his dick as Jack fucked her harder.

"Oh yes, fuck me...fuck me hard," she cried and I smiled. I knew she'd be begging for it.

"Yeah, take it, you bitch," grunted Jack.

Then he grimaced and began to unload his seed deep into Rose. He cried out and came hard, spending himself inside her. Rose slid her legs around his waist and began to thrash and scream.

"Oh yes! I'm cumming!!!!" she wailed.

Her legs held Jack tightly so he couldn't pull out of her. She wiggled against him as best she could since she was bound pretty tightly. It didn't matter though. She humped him for all it was worth and came very hard. Jack had no choice but to pump her a few more times and let her expend her energy.

At last she slumped and her legs let go of Jack. He pulled out of her and walked around to her face and placed his cock next to her lips.

"Lick the cum off me, bitch," he said.

Rose eagerly obeyed and cleaned all the cum from his wilting cock. Now it was Ron's turn. He straddled her chest and placed his throbbing cock between her tits and squeezed them around it.

"Oh yeah, she's got nice tits. I'm gonna love cumming all over them," he said.

Jack sat next to them and began to push a finger into her drooling cunt.

"I bet I can make her cum again," he said.

Ron laughed. "Go ahead, I dare ya."

Jack wiggled his finger around her gaping hole and she began to moan again.

Ron squeezed her tits tightly and began to slide his cock in and out of her tit-flesh. He pulled the nipples tightly making her cry out. As I watched these two guys assault my slut, I couldn't take it anymore. Slowly I eased myself up onto Mike's lap. He knew what I was after and freed his hard cock from his shorts. My back facing him so I could watch, I eased down on his hardness and let him completely fill me. At once his hands went to my breasts and he began to squeeze them and pinch my nipples. I groaned with the sensation and began to slowly ride him.

Jack had inserted another finger into Rose's pussy and was fucking her slowly while he nibbled her clit. Ron was fucking her harder. His big cock poked out from between her breasts and he made her tongue the cockhead whenever it came close to her mouth.


"Oh yes, fuck me, please," she moaned over and over. "Finger my pussy, I want to cum again."

Jack complied and added one more finger to her cunt and pumped harder.

I was moaning softly to Mike to squeeze my breasts harder as my finger found my clit and I began to rub it furiously. Soon moans were filling the air from all over as we all were banging away towards orgasm.

Ron was first - he had pumped Rose's breasts for all they were worth and then let out a long groan and came in big jets. Rose's face was coated with his jism as he jerked off. This caused her to reach her second orgasm of the day. She screamed out and humped against Jack's fingers and mouth as she came.

It was all too much for me so I was next. I leaned back against Mike and felt my body tense and release into a huge orgasm. My pussy muscles clenched and unclenched around Mike's cock. He never let go of my breasts as I bounced up and down on him and then finally he let go. He gasped and I felt his cum shoot into my throbbing pussy. I shut my eyes and suddenly aware of how quiet it was.

Jack and Ron were pulling on their clothes. Mike was trying to breath normally and our slut was still stretched out on the stone bench. Cum was dripping from her pussy and ass. It also covered her tits, neck and face.

I slowly stood up and waved good-bye to the gas guys and went over to Rose. I untied her and took her blindfold off. She sat up with a groan and rubbed her wrists. I grabbed the hose and turned it on to a fine spray and hung it over the clothesline. Both of us were in dire need of cooling down. We stood underneath the cool water and washed the sins of the day from our bodies.

Rose was very quiet as we did this and I wondered what she was thinking. I found out seconds later as she embraced me and whispered her thanks to me. I hugged her back and told her she was always welcome in my home. It certainly was an afternoon to remember.

12