The Gardener

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She resisted the urge to tense her muscles again, and instead concentrated on relaxing them. She could feel him start to enter her, very, very slowly, her anus opening to accept him in. The feeling was unlike anything she'd felt before, and she wondered what it was going to be like when it was all the way in. She wasn't going to have to wait long!

There must have been a couple of inches inside her now, and the urge to squeeze had been replaced by an urge for more! It was sliding in much more easily now, so she demanded, "Ok, give me all you've got!"

"Oh my god!" she thought to herself. "This is unreal!" She now had two throbbing penis deep inside her.

She started to ride Simon's, and in doing so, made Joe's slide in and out of her anus. The control that she had was total; both of the men had to do her bidding. She could feel them almost bumping into each other inside her, and could tell from the look on Simon's face and the grunts from Joe, that they were enjoying this as much as she was.

She rode the double-poling, amazed that she was getting so much pleasure from such a base act. However, it was just starting to be a little bit uncomfortable, so she twisted her hips as a signal to Joe and he eased out of her. Then she lifted off Simon's pole, saying to them both in a mock, stern teacher's voice, "stand in front of me you two, and be quick about it!"

She sat on the end of the bed and, reaching out for their cast-iron rods, pulled them towards her, pressing Simon's against her left breast and Joe's against her right. She rubbed each tip against her nipples; their slippery juices making them slide easily. Her hands pumped up and down each shaft in unison, pulling their foreskins and then rolling them back over their knobs. She guided Joe's over to join Simon's, holding them either side of her left breast, only separated by the width of her hard nipple. She purposely touched the two of them together, rubbing their bulging heads against each other, "Oh, the power!" she thought to herself.

She took her lover into her mouth and ran her tongue in a circle around the head, and then up and down the slit. At the same time, she pulled Joe's foreskin back again and ran her thumb over his 'eye'.

Julie had never felt a penis as hard before... and she had two in her hands! She could tell that the guys couldn't last much longer; the sweat was pouring off them and they were breathing fast and heavy.

She pulled Simon from her mouth and proceeded to masturbate both him and Joe to volcanic climaxes, their cum spurting over her breasts, face and mouth. She ran her tongue over her lips and licked it off, as if it were cream, "Mmmmm! Tasty!"

Julie patted Joe on his bottom, and stood up to kiss Simon hard on his mouth. "Well boys, I'm off for a shower. I'll leave you two to sort yourselves out. Joe, anytime you want to come round for some more 'gardening work', feel free!"

12