The Gardener and the Teenage Tease

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she felt the heat and pressure of another orgasm approaching, he pulled out of her, and as all the beautiful pressure faded away, she screamed, "Oh god no! Please don't stop! Don't stop fucking me!"

He bent down and kissed her again, and grabbed her by the hair. "Come on, little slut, I want you to suck my cock now. I want to come in that little mouth of yours," he said.

"Ohh, yes, I want to suck your cock," she said. He pulled her sideways on the pool table so that he had access to her mouth; she opened her mouth obediently and extended her tongue, like a baby bird waiting to be fed.

He reached down between her legs and inserted two fingers into her; she was so wet that they slipped in easily, but she moaned in pleasure and reached for his pulsing cock, trying to pull it into her mouth.

"Don't do it till I tell you," he said, and slapped her cheek with his cock.

She moaned hungrily, and reached down to rub her own clit as he fingered her.

"Are you a good little slut? Are you ready to suck it?" he asked, and slapped her cheek lightly again with it.

"Yes," she gasped.

"Are you gonna suck it good? Hmm?"

"Yes, I promise," she said.

"Not going to be a little tease?" He punctuated this sentence by slapping her face again with his cock, and she shuddered.

"No I'm not," she moaned. "I promise, I'll suck it good, please let me suck it."

"Okay, go ahead and suck it," he said.

She hungrily took his cock into her mouth, moaning her pleasure around it, caressing the head with her tongue before she took it between her swollen full red lips.

He threw his head back and moaned in pleasure as she eased his cock into her throat. "Ohh, you like to suck that cock, don't you?"

"Mmmmmm," she moaned her affirmation around it.

"You don't care if your daddy sees you now, do you?"

"Hmm-mmm" she moaned again, this time negative, her mouth and throat full.

"Such a bad girl, what would daddy think? Little slut sucking the gardener's cock," he teased her, reaching down to pinch a nipple as she sucked.

"Mmmmm!" she moaned in protest.

He withdrew his cock from her mouth, a string of saliva and pre-cum trailing from the head to her mouth.

"No, please!" she said. "Let me suck your cock, cum in my mouth."

"In your mouth? Are you sure?"

"Yes," she said, reaching for it with her tongue as he held it just out of reach, tantalizingly close. "I want it in my mouth, I want your cock in my mouth, I want your cum in my mouth."

"Not on your tits?"

She made a pouty noise of protest. "I want it everywhere but right now I want it in my mouth."

"Good girl. Suck it good or I won't fuck you anymore."

"I'm sorry I'm such a bad little tease. Please let me suck it." He rubbed the tip gently across her forehead and nose and briefly towards her lips.

Panting, she lifted her head to try to suck it and he slapped her across the bridge of the nose with it.

She whimpered and writhed on the table, still rubbing her own clit and playing with one of her nipples as he teased her with his cock. Her mouth was open wide and a stream of saliva was falling from it.

"Okay, suck it good and make me cum," he commanded.

She again swallowed his cock, ravenously. He thrust between her hungry swollen lips, growing more frenzied, moaning and grunting in pleasure as she toyed with her clit, as her body began to approach orgasm again, the waves of pleasure rolling off her clit and the pressure and taste of his cock as he fucked her face.

Finally the wet hot pressure was too much and his whole body began to shudder; the vibrations caused Karen to moan more fervently in anticipation and finally he exploded in her mouth, a hot salty mouthful and she came for a second time, moaning in pleasure around the mouthful of cum as he pulled his cock out, streams of semen escaping and running down her chin.

When they two of them caught their breath, he pulled a blue bandanna from his back pocket and helped her clean the hot white stuff off her chin.

She sat up and put her arms around him, sighing in pleasure. "You don't think I'm a slut, do you?" she asked meekly.

"Not yet," he said.

"What do you mean?" she murmured into his chest.

"You're not a slut because I haven't fucked your ass yet," he whispered in her ear.

She whimpered. "Oh, no, my ass?" she said weakly.

But he was moving her hand down to his cock, which was still semi-hard and slick with her saliva and pussy juice. "Come on, play with my cock. It's nice and wet now, so it'll go into your ass more easily."

"Nooo," she pleaded, stroking his cock smoothly, looking down at it and licking her lips. "Ohhhh, are you sure? What if Daddy comes in?"

"Well, he'll just have to wait for me ," he said. He was feeling her breasts as she stroked his cock and they kissed deeply, sucking on each other's tongues as his cock sprang slowly back to its fully hard state.

"Ohhhh," she whimpered as he turned her around and bent her over the table, face down, her bare breasts on the smooth green baize of the pool table.

She felt his finger dip into her pussy, briefly and she let out a moan.

"Just to make it wet ," he said, and she felt the finger tickle her asshole. Her sphincter clenched and a shiver of pleasure went through her.

"Ohhh, god," she moaned. "Oh god are you sure it's okay?"

"Of course, little tease," he said. "You want it don't you?"

She moaned. "Yes, I want it."

"You don't care if Daddy sees? Hmmmmm?" As he spoke he thrust his finger slowly and incrementally into her asshole.

She began to pant and bit into her own forearm and moaned a negative response. "Nooo," she said.

"No what? You want me to stop? Hmmm?" The finger pushed farther in, making her shudder, and then withdrew.

"No! Don't stop!" she gasped.

"Good girl," he said, and forced his finger rhythmically back inside of her, and she moaned and gasped in pleasure.

Then she felt something larger – his cock – begin to push at her asshole.

"Ohhhh god," she moaned. "Oh, please, it's too big, don't hurt me ..."

"Oh, you want me to stop? Hmm?" He withdrew his cock, still rubbing it tantalizingly against her anus.

"No! Don't stop!" she begged.

"Oh you want me to fuck you? Huh?"

"Oh yes, please, please."

"Please what?" The cock was pushing against the tight ring of her asshole again. She felt it spread and relax in anticipation.

"Please, fuck me," she whimpered.

"Fuck you where?"

She whined, "Ohhhhh, you know where!"

"Say it."

"In the ass! Fuck my ass, please fuck it."

He began to push his cock hard into her asshole, and she cried out in pleasure, thrusting back against it.

"You like that, hmmm?" he said, bending down to whisper in her ear, reaching under her to pinch one of her nipple and entwining the other hand in her hair. "Little slut likes it in the ass, hmmmm?"

Her response was simply to moan, helpless with lust.

He began to thrust harder, and she cried out again, answering, "Yes, oh god, yes, I love it, I love it when you fuck me in the ass!"

He thrust harder, finding his stride now, pumping hard smooth strokes into her butt while pulling her hair and pinching her nipple hard, and she started to moan helplessly, incoherently, deep animal grunts, pure sensation and heat and pressure, building and building and building ...

Finally she came, clawing at the pool table, her entire body trembling, sphincter spasming as he pushed in and out of her, and he threw his head back and yelled, "Oh fuck," as he pulled his cock out and sprayed hot white ropes of cum all over her back.

She collapsed on the pool table, breathless, a few tears spilling from her eyes.

He bent down, chest on her back, and spoke into her ear. "Do you feel like a slut?"

"Yes," she whimpered.

"Feels good, doesn't it?" he asked.

"Yessssss," she whispered, smiling.

12