The Gardner Ch. 01

Story Info
A very erotic Housewife.
1.9k words
3.8
43k
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

April rolls around and it's finally time for us to move into the neat little cottage nestled in the jungle. It's not a big, modern home like the one we were living in the past nine months. It's small, has character and most of all, it's secluded, fitting us to a tee. Ken mentioned, the people who own the cottage have a grounds keeper who comes around from time to take care of the shrubs, trees and filter system, but never really elaborated on it. So, when he tells me Josh is coming over to do some yard work, I don't give it a second thought. I simply assume he's the typical type guy most folks around here hire. A local, senior citizen who simply loves working in the sun with plants. Well, you know what they say about assuming . . .? Boy, was I ever wrong!

The day's hotter than normal and the trade winds are deathly still. Lucky for me, I don't have any cleaning projects scheduled, so Ken and I plan on walking down to the ocean. Sitting out on the lanai while Ken waters the house plants. who pulls up but Josh. Thinking to myself, "Damn, talk about bad timing!" The palms block my view but when he rounds the corner of the path whistling, I get my first look at him. Nearly falling off my chair. "God is he a hunk!" Tall, very, very good looking and alluring dark skin. Black as the midnight sky. Giving me a friendly, Shaka wave, he smiles and goes straight to work.

Entranced by such a good looking guy, working and in the mid-day sun, is something most women don't appreciate around here. I'm completely oblivious to Ken standing beside me, drink in hand.

"Like what you see cupcake?" handing me a cool beverage.

Jumping a bit. "Oh my god baby!" taking the drink, "You scared the hell outta me! And shame on you for not telling me how fucking good looking he is!"

Chuckling a bit, "Well sweetie, you never asked me, did you?" putting bird seed in the dishes.

Taking a sip of my drink, Damn baby, I'd sure love to have some fun with him."

"Oh you would, would you?" placing the bag under the table. "I bet Josh would give you a real good run for your money too baby!"

"You think so?" admiring him from the lanai, my mind working overtime. "And what makes you say that?"

Smiling like a cat who just ate the canary. "I just think once he got goin, he'd be hard to control!" Giving me a quick kiss. "And what would you say if I told you, he's hung like a fucking horse too?"

Taken back by Kens remark, my eyes re- focus on Josh, savoring every detail of his beautiful, well toned body. His strong, muscular chest and arms, extremely cute, tight butt, long hair and a flat stomach with a damn six pack you only see on TV or in magazines! Hell, I was getting wet just looking at him, wondering what was hidden beneath those baggy shorts.

Noticing me undressing Josh with my eyes, Ken leans over, gives me a long, deep, seductive kiss and smiles. "Hey cupcake, why don't you go upstairs and see what you can find to put on. You know, something that will drive him a little nuts, then come back out here and enjoy yourself. I've got things to do inside."

"Are you serious baby?" hoping he wasn't joking with me. "You really want me to try and seduce him?"

"Damn skippy I'm serious!" holding the door open for me. "How many times must I tell you!" Smacking me on the ass, passing him, "Watching you with a black guy's becoming an obsession with me!"

Going up stairs, I put on the skimpy black dress Kens loves so much, black seamed nylons, heels and topping everything off, my long strands of white pearls.

Returning to the lanai, I give Josh a yearning look, take a long deep breath, pick up my book and begin reading. With such a damn good looking black guy working in the yard, my wildest fantasies begin to unfold as perverse thoughts make it, all but impossible to concentrate on the story. Constantly gazing over the top of the book, devouring every inch of his heavenly, ebony body, feeling myself getting wetter and wetter as visions of what could be, flash through my mind like quick clips from a pornographic DVD.

Occasionally, he looks my way and smiles. "God damn, I'd love a piece of that!" thinking to myself, watching him moving about from place to place, his muscles flexing, unaware of my lustful desires. Holding the book in one hand, I unconsciously begin caressing my breasts with the other until I have my nipples hard as stone, wondering what he'd do if I'd make some sort of advance.

Ken keeps telling me over and over, that I can fuck and suck as many guys I want, as often as I want. And we're always talking at great length about going out and picking up a good looking black guy to bring home with us too. So I've got to admit, with all the photos and nasty stories Ken emails me and watching DVD's of white women with black guys, seeing the way they seem to go crazy fucking and sucking their big, thick, hard, cocks, doing a black guy is all I've been thinking about the past several months. Now, like a dream come true, here he is, right in my own back yard!

Standing up, wiping his forehead with his shirt, he looks my way, but this time, remains focused on my presence. At first, I think he's about to come over and ask me something but then realize, in my unconscious state of arousal, my legs are parted, allowing him an obscured view up my dress. Our eyes meet and immediately communicate our lustful thoughts. Placing the book on the table, I slide down in the chair, slowly pulling my dress up until it's gathered, just above the tops of my nylons. Spreading my legs a little wider, giving him a more tempting view, I rub the insides of my thighs with both hands, each time moving them closer and closer to my parted, wet flesh.

Josh tries not to stare, pretending to be more interested in his chores but as I continue, the temptation proves too much for him to ignore. Seductively licking my lips. I spread my legs apart as far as I can. Concentrating on his facial expression and body gestures, I gently rub my clit while toying with my long, wet cunt lips. Tracing the opening of my sloppy hole with my fingers in a circular motion assures me, I have his complete attention as I slowly slide eight fingers, one at a time, deep inside my quivering body. Gently pulling in opposite directions, I open myself to the point of near pain so he can see just how big my cunt can get.

The expression on his face and the growing bulge under his shorts is a definite indication, my exhibition is accomplishing my goal . . . getting him all worked up.

"God, I've got to feel that!" thinking to myself, watching him squeezing and pulling the hidden treasure harbored beneath the loose fitting fabric. "Damn, I'd love to see how big, thick and sloppy I can get his beautiful black cock while Ken watches."

The more I taunt him, the more he tease me, knowing it's only a matter of time until one of us succumbs to our burning desires. I can't believe how big and wet I am. Christ, cum is literally dripping from between my legs as I probe and pull my hot, wet flesh. Seeing the head of his cock occasionally appear from beneath the pant leg of his shorts confirms my thoughts about his size

Trying to regain my composure, I finish my drink, stand up and straighten my dress. Josh immediately returns to his weeding, as if nothing happened. Walking up behind him, contemplating my next move. "Should I be coy? Should I be blunt and to the point? Or, should I just be a damn little slut?" My heart beats faster the closer I get. "Well ... , Ken calls me his nasty little whore, I guess that's the approach I'll take."

Taking a deep breath. "Hello . . . I don't believe we've met." reaching out to shake his hand. "My name's Bonnie . . . and yours?"

"Aah...aah...aah Josh." seeming a bit flustered. "My name's Josh."

Trying not to focus on huge bulge in his pants. "I'm very pleased to meet you Josh."

Devouring me with his eyes. "Likewise Bonnie. Ken talks so much about you." lifting my hand to his lips, kissing it softly.

Chuckling, "Oh he does, does he? All good I hope."

Noticing a slight Jamaican accent in his voice. "You don't sound like you're from around here."

Without trying to hide his huge erection. "I'm originally from Jamaica but moved here about ten years ago when my father got a job transfer. He's an architect with a very large firm."

"Well, Ken talks quite a bit about you too Josh." pretending to accidentally brush my hand against the huge, hidden bulge while talking, " but he never told me how good looking you are."

Seeming a bit shy by my comment. "Why . . . why thank you Bonnie. You're a very, very attractive woman yourself you know."

Briefly touching his hard, thick cock escalates my level of excitement and desire for more. Pointing to the flowers I want transplanted. "Josh, before you leave, could you please re-plant these orchids by the pond?" intentionally bending over more than necessary, enticing him with a good view of my gaping hole and long, wet cunt lips hanging between my parted thighs.

Before I have a chance to straighten up, I feel his strong hands caressing the insides of my legs. Placing my hands on the garden bench for support, I remain bent over, urging him on by spreading wider. My breathing quickens with anticipation as he stops at the tops of my nylons, toying with them briefly, before continuing up my soft, golden tanned thighs.

Josh moans softly, teasing me with his fingers, "Oh Yeeeessses. Do you like that Bonnie?"

Breathing deep and heavy, "Jesus, I've never seen anything like this before,"

delicately touching and pulling the lengths of hot, moist flesh, dangling between my parted thighs. "Bonnie, they're . . . they're so fucking long!"

Easing one finger at a time into me. "God damn, and I've never been with a woman who was this big and sloppy either!"

His entire hand easily slips inside my body. "Yes . . . Yes . . .Oh fuck YES!" feeling his fingers eagerly searching for my delicate cervix while sliding his hand in and out slowly. "That's what I want baby, touch it, squeeze it!" moaning as he finds the swollen, erect flesh, gently manipulating it between his thick, callused fingers.

My legs tremble as he fist fucks me. Teasingly, he rubs the sensitive, tight opening. "Do it baby! Do it!" Fuck I want it so bad!"

My heart pounds with a fevered frenzy as I begin spraying all over his arm. "AAAAGGGGGHHHHHHH YES!" forcing his finger up into the tight, tender tunnel. "OH GOD YES! Deeper baby. Deeper!"