The Gates Pt. 02

Story Info
Dani has more fun in hell.
6k words
4.62
53.6k
40

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/25/2022
Created 05/19/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nova2469
nova2469
473 Followers

Chapter Three – In the Basement...

Dani finally made it down to the kitchen mid-morning, much later than she normally woke. It had turned out that she had got back to Earth by about just after dawn and being completely exhausted had briefly slept but the three or so hours sleep hadn't really been enough and she still very tired. She slowly trudged into the kitchen, half dressed and half asleep.

"And what time do you call this?" A unbearably cheery Carrie said as her mother sat down to breakfast.

"I was tired okay! It was a busy day yesterday." Dani answered, as her daughter dressed in short blue, pleated skirt and tiny white t-shirt, laughed at her.

"I know mum, I was just joking. Are you still going to work today?".

"Yeah, for a little bit. While I'm gone you can keep unpacking stuff." Dani told her daughter.

"But mum, I've got work to do."

"You've got all summer holiday to do that. So today you can help me. You can start down here and then work your way up to the bedrooms."

"Okay, I suppose so." Carrie finally agreed.

"Oh but don't bother going into the south wing. I don't want to use it much and there's not much stuff there so I'll do it later." Dani quickly added hoping she appeared casual.

"Yeah whatever, no problem." Carrie replied as she headed off to begin unpacking.

***********

Carrie had unpacked a few boxes but had then got a little bored and had begun exploring the house. She'd wandered around it's large garden for a while, enjoying the summer sun beating down on her bare legs and arms, hoping to get a nice tan and she even briefly removed her top and lay down, sure that no one could see her in the secluded garden. A big smile on her face as her large, firm breasts started to get a tan too. She was proud of her tits, she was as large as her stacked mother, and would hated to have been as flat chested as some of her friends. She had no idea how they got any male attention at all.

However she'd soon got bored sunbathing and came back inside, now covered up and started mooching about the mansion, her mother had been gone many hours and it was nearly eight in the evening, darkness beginning to settle around the house. Carrie knew that despite her mother's intentions the mountain of work she had would keep her away for several more, probably till nearly midnight.

It really was a very grand house and she was pleased that her mother could afford such a nice place. She was also really very happy that the nearby town had one of the oldest and well stocked libraries in the country. Carrie loved books, there was little in the world she preferred and she'd learned so much from them. She smiled at this thought, excited by just how much she had recently learned.

She continued wandering around, first into the kitchen, now large and full of modern appliances but once staffed by many servants. She then walked into the large storage area behind the kitchen, in the mansions grander days it used to store vast quantities of food for the kitchen but now it was just a dumping ground for broken appliances and boxes filled with junk. A single door was set into the opposite wall of the room, Carrie knew it went down to the house's basement but she hadn't yet been down there. It was meant to be vast, full of old passage ways and storage rooms but her mother only intended to use it as a wine cellar. A total waste she thought, maybe she could find some use for the space and so, gingerly, she opened the old, wooden door and crept down the stairs, the thick door slamming shut behind her.

*********

Dani's car sped into the house's driveway, it was a little after eight and the sun was just beginning to go down. She'd been desperate to make sure she got home before darkness - at first she'd told herself it was to make sure Carrie didn't happen across the gates but as the day wore on, the desire boiling away in her panties convinced herself that she actually just wanted to fuck some more demons.

She dove out of the car leaving her briefcase still full of undone work on the back seat of the car. It had not been a productive day her mind had been elsewhere, full of images of hell and it's beautiful demons. Work being impossible to complete so she'd tried wandering around the office to clear her head but a young secretary called Lia, twenty four, brunette and beautiful had caught her attention.

She'd tried chatting her up but the girl was clearly not interested in another woman so Dani had started groping her arse or tits each time she walked by. The girl became terrified and it was only when Dani had encountered her in the bathrooms, grabbing the girl and pushing her against the wall, forcibly kissing her before ripping off her top and licking her pert breasts that the girl became receptive. Dani had licked her out in one of the toilet stalls before Lia repaid the favour, her agile tongue sending Dani into ecstasy. But it hadn't been enough, it just wasn't like it had been in hell and so as soon she could she left the office and had raced home.

The house was in darkness and hope filled Dani, she had thought she would have to wait till Carrie went to bed before venturing into hell but if she gone out, she could go now. She charged up to the large front door, fumbled around for her door key, dropping it in her nervous anticipation before finally she got the door open. As she entered the house she bellowed out Carrie's name. She got no reply.

Dani sped around the house, calling Carrie's name but still got no reply and saw no sign of her. She could feel her juices already wetting her panties and her nipples were bursting through her blouse, she needed fucking now and confident that she was alone, she sprinted to the library. She'd locked the library door the night before and thankfully it has been left the same way, she fished the key from her pocket and slowly unlocked the door. Fear that the gates wouldn't be open briefly filled her but as the door swung open and the eerie light filled the corridor she knew it was okay.

Dani walked up to the three open gates with a huge smile on her face and her hand already slipping under the waistband of her skirt and gently touching her engorged clit. She looked at each gate in turn, unsure of which to take, she desperately wanted to return to the Sixth circle, see if the slave girls were still there but the promise of new pleasures in the eighth or ninth circles also held much fascination.

Eventually she decided she would visit each in turn and so stepped up to and through the gateway to the Eighth Circle of Hell.

**********

Carrie slowly crept down the dark staircase, pausing briefly as she thought she'd heard a noise upstairs, a shout maybe, but she wasn't sure in the muffled darkness of the stairway and so she continued on. The stairs were long, narrow and lit only by a single dim light bulb half way down. Carrie, despite repeatedly telling herself that an eighteen year old shouldn't be scared of the dark, begin to feel a little nervous, it was just really creepy and the thought of encountering a spider or some big bug really didn't please her.

However she kept on going and eventually reached the bottom where the stairs opened out into a small room filled with shelves, boxes and old bits of furniture. Clearly the last owner of the house hadn't entirely cleared all their stuff out. Most of it was just normal household junk, a lot of it dating from the fifties or from even before the war but some of it seemed a little strange to Carrie. Lots of stone gargoyles and model monsters, many old books and boxes of candles and incense, most of them dry and mouldy.

Leading off from the room were two passageways, both dimly lit by single bulbs and Carrie couldn't really tell where either led. Picking randomly she carried on through down the right hand passage. As she walked down it the floor started to get a little damp, the soles of her pink high-top Converse making a little splash with each step. But the passage was slightly wider and perhaps a little less dark than before so she carried on.

She continued for at least twenty metres, with every few steps being marked by a small alcove filled with more shelves and more boxes of rubbish. Carrie ignored it all and kept on going until the passage ended in yet another room. This one was in near total darkness and she couldn't even see half way across, worse was the smell. The whole room stank of dingy, rotting dampness, something had obviously died down here.

Carrie was about to leave, convinced nothing of interest was in the basement, when she noticed more liquid on the ground. She could now see that it was a yellowy green, sticky and thick. She bent down and sampled a little with her finger, the liquid running around her long red nail. It was disgusting...yet familiar.

Then she heard a sound, it came from the other side of the room, a squelching, slimy movement. Carrie was about to turn and run out the basement when to her surprise two large, green tentacles shot out of the darkness and before she could do anything wrapped themselves around her pert breasts.

Carrie screamed.

**********

The same bizarre sensations as before had assaulted Dani as the gate had transported her to hell and now she stood on the eighth circle of hell. She looked around and to her surprise discovered the terrain was vastly different to her visit last night. Gone were the dark tunnels, Dani now stood the edge of a vast swamp which vanished into the distance in two directions whilst thick jungle surrounded her in the other two. It was similar to jungles and swamps on Earth yet twisted, evil and dark. The trees and plants were totally alien, appearing half dead and covered in spikes, gaping Venus fly trap like mouths and most bizarrely moving vines and tentacles. Small lizards and insects flitted about, those too were larger, twisted and alien compared to those on Earth. The place was also very hot, a dark black sun filled the sky, which somehow still gave off bright sunlight and heat. It was so hot that Dani was already beginning to sweat even after only a few seconds.

After taking in her surroundings Dani turned her attention to her clothes, as before they had been changed into something more suitable for this circle of hell. The general outfit was similar to before though the collar was gone and her hair was no longer tied up. The boots, thong and breast revealing corset were no longer black leather instead there were made of a brown, thin, stretchy reptile skin, smooth to the touch and very tight about her body. As before her make-up had changed too, this time her lips and nails were painted a dark green. She was very glad the outfit was so skimpy as the heat was really starting to have an effect on her. Streams of sweat were already running down her bare breasts and thighs.

However Dani felt great and knew she looked incredibly sexy but she could seen no sign of demonic civilisation as there had been on the sixth circle, she began to get frustrated worried she wouldn't get to fuck anything, rather concerned that this circle might just be some empty wilderness. Figuring if nothing else if might be a little cooler she began to walk into the swamp.

She'd continued for perhaps half an hour and the terrain had begun to get worse, Dani was regularly walking in several inches of brown, muddy water and several times she'd had to wade up to her neck in it so that now her bare thighs, arms and breasts were glistening with grimy, swampy water rather than sweat.

Even worse were the feeling of things occasionally rubbing against her body, creatures in the murky water that she couldn't see and only briefly felt against her skin. It was unnerving and not at all pleasant and as she splashed knee deep into yet another muddy pool she decided that she would leave this nasty circle and try another gateway.

She was about to mutter the spell word that would whisk her back to earth when something suddenly wrapped around her foot, dragging her into a large, swampy pool. She screamed at this sudden attack, the complicated spell word vanishing from her mind in her fright. She tried struggling, pulling hard against whatever held her leg but it was much stronger than her and as she tugged she felt more things wrapping around her other leg.

She kept tugging, trying to pull away and finally heard a loud tear from under the water and free, collapsed back onto the bank of the pool, falling into a large vine bush. Dani began to get her breath back, laying back in the bushes thick green limbs when she felt it moving around her. It began grabbing her, it's vine like branches grabbing every limb and wrapping around her waist and neck.

Dani screamed again as more vines, including two that were torn in half arouse out of the water and began wrapping around her. She tried to get away but the plant's tendrils were far too fast and strong and within seconds she was held tight. It was then, much to her surprise that two of the vines wrapped around her naked breasts and began gently massaging them, squeezing her round flesh and rubbing her nipples with their thick leaves. Dani smiled and relaxed into the plant's embrace, it seemed that in hell even the plants were horny little devils and that after all she was going to get the fucking she so craved.

The plant seemed to sense Dani's reaction and slightly released it's hold on her, it's tendrils now massaging her flesh rather than gripping it. Dani now able to move, reached down and pulled off her thong which one of the vines kindly took from her hand and tossed away.

Dani, burning with desire from the vine's caress, began licking each branch that passed her mouth and slowly pulled her legs apart, opening her dripping pussy to the plant. The demon flora took the cue and thrust several vines into Dani's sweet pussy. Though each was only half an inch round the sudden sensation of a group of them squirming around in her pussy quickly had her panting and moaning like the little whore she now was.

More vines and tendrils began spreading out from the centre of the plant. They were somewhat different to the rest, each of the new vines ended in a sucker like mouth which dripped with a green organic slime. Two of these suckers reached out and fastened themselves with an audible slurp around Dani's nipples, creating a delightful sensation in the already stiff buds.

A third sucker then appeared between the writhing girl's legs and curled its way up her boot and bare thigh before firmly attaching itself to her stiff clit. Like those on her nipples, the mouth began sucking away sending Dani into paroxysms of pleasure. Within seconds her first orgasm hit and the tendrils whipping about in her pussy were treated to a gush of honey as her pussy trembled around them and she clasped her thighs around them desperate to prolong the sensation.

Thankfully the plant did not stop it's assault on Dani's body and the vines continued to wrap around her, caressing her whilst the three suckers continued their enchanting ministrations. In fact several tendrils were now wrapped tightly around her arse and their tips were gently probing Dani's anus. With her orgasm Dani had lost all rational thought and was now just writhing, humping and moaning like some possessed animal, the new anal intrusions only making her worse.

This continued for some time and plant managed to force three more intense climaxes from Dani until suddenly the vines in her pussy pulled out. Though the suckers kept up their attentions Dani started groaning and begging for them to return until she felt another much larger intrusion into her pussy. She looked down and saw that on the end of one vine was a long, thick cock-like organ and that it was now repeatedly thrusting it's way into her cunt. Each pounding assault sent waves of ecstasy up Dani's body.

The cock was clearly about to cum and Dani could see liquid gushing down the length of the vine from the planet's "body". Even in her irrational state this suddenly filled her with fear. She couldn't tell why but she knew that if she let the plant cum in her it would fertilise her and she would become pregnant with the demon plant's offspring. So just couldn't let this happen and so with a sudden wrench of her arms which tore several vines in half she grabbed the plant cock out of her pussy and desperate that the jism shouldn't be entirely wasted shoved it into her mouth.

As her lips closed around the shaft it began jerking and Dani felt the first lumps of cum thud into the back of her throat. The lumps quickly became a stream and soon pints of the bizarre tasting cum were jetting down Dani's throat, within seconds her belly was full but she didn't care as the suckers that were locked around her clit and nipples had violently tightened up as the plant came and she was once again rocked with a climax.

As Dani shook in orgasm the plant kept coming and soon her stomach and throat were full, quickly her mouth filled until the creamy liquid began spurting out around her mouth and out her nose. Finally after pints had flowed into Dani it stopped and the cock pulled out of her mouth. Her body being so full of cum caused Dani to retch and pints of jism spurted out of her mouth so that for a few seconds she looked like some kind of obscene fountain gushing white demon jism.

The plant, now satisfied let it's vines go limp and seemed to almost go to sleep. Dani pulled herself from it's embrace and collapsed on a small, dry patch of ground, small spurts of cum still occasionally dripping from her mouth though she tried to lick as much of it up as she could. She looked at herself and for the second time in twenty four hours her entire body was covered in demon cum though this time most of it had come from her own mouth when she retched it up.

She pulled her reptile skin corset off and chucked it away, it being so badly covered before slowly she began wiping it off her. Unfortunately the jism which tasted like a strange fruity milk was delicious and as she wiped each clump from her breasts or thighs she would gently lick it from her hand. Once complete she pulled her boots off. Jism had pooled in the bottom of them so she lifted the boots to her mouth and slowly poured the liquid into her mouth, gulping it all down. She finally lifted her dainty feet to her face and licked the last smears of cum from between her green painted toes.

Her cleaning complete Dani stood up and prepared to use the spell and return home when a deep voice filled the area "Not leaving so soon I hope. After all I think you owe me a big thank you, I did save you from a plant induced pregnancy!".

**********

Carrie's scream finally subsided and out of the darkness the creature, whose tentacles were now wrapping right around and tightly squeezing her tits, slid into view. It looked like a giant slug about eight foot long and four foot high, it's body was green and gelatinous with thick slime dripping off it. However it's head was quite unlike a slugs, it was more pronounced sitting on a slight neck and it had large black eyes and a huge round mouth, filled with dagger-like fangs. Around the mouth were several large clumps of tentacles. The longest were over two metres in length and were at that moment assaulting Carrie.

The demon advanced on Carrie until it was only a couple of feet from her, it's mouth held in a evil grin. And then in a deep, slimy voice it spoke "I didn't surprise you did I my dirty little slut whore?".

"Oh baby it's you!" Carrie's hands reached out and grasped the head of the beast.

"Of course. We agreed that I would meet you here at the house." The demon said.

"I know but I didn't expect you to be hiding in the basement. Now let me kiss you." The blonde teenager bent down and kissed the creature's mouth, her shapely red lips nearly vanishing inside her demon lover's gaping maw. Her tongue flicking around inside it's mouth, around it's large round tongue, tasting him. All the while it's slimy saliva dribbled between their lips onto Carrie's face.

nova2469
nova2469
473 Followers
12