The Gates Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a moment admiring herself, Dani began to walk down the road guessing that the gate clearly hadn't meant for such a rich outfit to be wasted on the jungle. After only a few minutes walking the road widened out and statues began appearing on pedestals along it's edges. Each was larger than life, at least ten foot tall and they seemed to be dotted every few hundred metres or so down the road. Each depicted some mighty demon either in battle or a moment of victory, the demons all appeared reptilian, often snake like, some more humanoid looking than others.

After another few minutes and having passed by a handful more of the statues that Dani noticed a huge structure in the distance, initially it appeared to by huge, black mountain but as she got closer it was revealed to be a huge, fortress, taller than the tallest building Dani had seen on Earth. It's black stone mass dominated the skyline, it's tallest towers vanishing into the clouds of the dark sunless sky. And even at this distance she could see things flying around it's towers, some kind of demon she assumed but ones that must be massive to by seen so far away.

Dani knowing that the massive fortress should be her destination hurried down the road even if it was many miles away. She then noticed three dots on the horizon approaching her at some speed, as they got closer it was revealed to be three riders. Approaching her were three giant lizards, each as big as a large horse or camel, running on four clawed legs, large jaws clamped shut, long, spiked tails flicking behind them. The riders were obviously not human, Dani could only see the front two clearly as the third was hidden behind. They appeared humanoid, but with skin which was a light green and made of small scales. Other reptilian features became clear as they approached, long lizard like tongues would flick out of their mouths whilst thick crocodile-like tails sprouted from above their arses and ran along the back of their mounts and their hands ended in long, sharp claws, more than able to tear a human apart. Both were male, bald and obviously soldiers being dressed in solid black armour and armed with vicious looking, serrated curved swords. Thankfully the weapons were not drawn but Dani was still a little concerned by their appearance, perhaps this was what Mothleth had warned her about after all.

The two male riders mounted on their huge lizards came to a stop before Dani, silent but staring at her, clawed hands resting on sword handles. As the third lizard steed reached them they parted their mounts to reveal the rider to Dani. The rider was also a lizardman like the first two with green scaled skin and large tail but unlike the first two was clearly female with luscious dark green hair flowing about her shoulders. As Dani's eyes ran up and down her she noticed she was also very beautiful, her full and curvy body barely covered by a black chain mail crop top and loincloth, her long legs accentuated by leather boots.

The lizardwoman slid off her mouth with cat-like grace and slinked her way up to Dani, "You are Dani Hutter?" the lizardwoman said in a soft, slightly hissing voice, her long reptile tongue flicking out between words.

"Yes I am." Dani answered, her eyes fixated on the ample green cleavage before her, surprised by the small size and evident softness of lizardwoman's scales.

"Good. I am Saskila, personal assassin of her greatness Salrissa.", Dani became suddenly fearful at this revelation, had this beauty come here to kill her?

"Do not fear Dani." Saskila said in reply to the horror on Dani's face, "My mistress simply wishes to see you and has asked me to escort you to her.".

"Oh....well in that case lead the way." Dani answered, delighted by the thought of a demon ruler, and obviously a powerful one taking an interest in her.

Saskila remounted her lizard and turned to Dani, "You can sit behind me. If you walk it could take hours but our mounts will carry us there much quicker.".

Dani walked up to the lizard but was unsure of how to get on or where to sit, not least with Saskila's tail running back down the large beast's back.

"Here let me help you." The lizardwoman said as she reached down and with a surprising strength pulled Dani onto the giant creature behind her. Dani's bare thighs either sat side of her tail, her naked pussy resting directly on it.

"Hold on to me!" Saskila ordered as the lizard began to move.

Dani happily did so, wrapping her arms around the lizardwoman, her hands resting on her flat and softly scaled belly.

After a few minutes the beasts had reached quite a pace and seemed to require little attention from their riders. The two males, took off into the distance unburdened by a second rider. Dani tried asking Saskila a few questions about her destination or her mistress but the lizardwoman was not forthcoming so she quickly gave up.

A little bored and more than a little horny from the thick tail gently shifting between her legs, Dani couldn't help but noticed that she was wrapped around a creature of great beauty. These days such thoughts quickly pushed Dani into action and so she ran her hands up Saskila's body and then under her chain mail top before cupping her large breasts. She'd expected to be ordered off by the demon, perhaps even get a slap from the militaristic demon but instead the only response she got was a soft moan and a small jerk in her tail.

Dani took this to be a sign of consent and began squeezing the lizardwoman's pert tits, kneading the soft flesh between her fingers, slightly digging in with her black nails. Saskila simply turned, briefly smiled at Dani and then pressed her dark green lips against Dani's whilst at the same time pressing her tail up against Dani's cunt, the hard ridge of scales that ran down it's length pushing firmly into it's folds. Dani looked down, as pleasure shot through her to see the first squirt of her now thick, green honey splatter over Saskila's tail.

"You've been touched by Mothleth I see." Saskila said as she turned to face forward again, leaning herself back against Dani as Dani's hands continued to caress her breasts, hard nipples now rolling around her fingers. "Least I understand now why my mistress was interested in you.".

Dani opened her mouth to reply but only a deep groan escaped as the demon pushed her tail once again hard against Dani's cunt. So she simply leant forward and began kissing Saskila, green demon lips and black human ones crushing together, human tongue and reptile tongue flicking around inside mouths.

Saskila's tail then began a rhythmic jerking against Dani's pussy, the ridge of scales would only push inside her a short way but the hardness of them against her soft flesh was almost as good as having a huge cock deep inside her.

Dani, whilst leaving one hand grabbing the demon's breasts, then slipped her other under Saskila's loincloth, her probing fingers quickly finding her smooth and hairless hole. Shoving three fingers into the lizardwoman caused her tail to jerk back with even greater force than before and soon the two horny females had had a tempo going, fingers thrusting into wet pussy which would cause tail to slap into green slime soaked cunt, all the while tongues licking all over faces and inside mouths.

Both girls were soon groaning and moaning, bodies rubbing against one another, pushing each others' pleasure higher and higher. Dani would push herself back against Saskila's tail as the demon humped her hand. The heat of the jungle coupled with her exertions soon had Dani sweaty but the demon, who seemed untroubled by the heat, quickly took great pleasure in licking the salty beads from the woman's face as her cunt and tits were assaulted by Dani.

Their excitement continue to rise and with their glorious humping both their orgasms hit almost simultaneously, Saskila's pussy clasping around Dani's fingers whilst Dani's cunt spurted green goo everywhere, coating the tail clasped between her legs. Both girls groaned into each others mouths, bodies shaking with joy. Dani continued rubbing herself against Saskila's tail, eking out the last of her orgasm as she tugged away at the demon's diamond hard nipple. Saskila, exhausted, then collapsed forward, lying against the lizard's neck, letting herself rest as Dani slowly stopped her humping.

Dani then looked down and saw that her altered pussy had coated her thighs, most of Saskila's tail and much of the giant lizard's back in slime, much of which was know dribbling down the beasts flank and then onto the road. She was surprised by how much there seemed to be, about a pint had squirted out during the whole fucking. Not wanting it to be entirely wasted she pulled Saskila's thick tail from under herself and began licking the thick cream from it.

After a minute she had licked most of it up and Saskila, whose low groans had indicated she'd rather enjoyed the tongue massage, turned to her and asked "Mothleth's gift tastes nice?".

"No not nice at all, very, very nasty in fact." Dani replied with a sexy giggle.

Saskila said no more but with extreme nimbleness turned around on the lizard so that she faced Dani. She then gently pushed Dani back so that she lay flat against the beasts back and then moved the human's skirt to one side, revealing her green splattered pussy. She then leant forward and her long, thin tongue flicked out over Dani's thighs, tasting her juice.

The lizardwoman then proceeded to try and lick all the thick cream off Dani's legs and then from her insides. But this was clearly impossible for as her tongue brushed against and then buried inside Dani's cunt, the human became once again aroused. Not that Saskila seemed to care as her tongue began thrusting in and out of Dani's hole and her clawed hands pushed their way into her own wet pussy, beginning to thrust in and out just as Dani's had moments before, the soft green flesh now glistening with her own clear juices.

Dani was more than happy to let Saskila lick her out like this and threw her booted legs around the demon's back, enjoying the sensations of the long tongue inside her or the way it wrapped around her clit. As another orgasm began to rise in her body she increased the sensation by grasping her own breasts, squeezing them through the soft fabric of her dress, her stiff nipples now threatening to tear through the fabric as she rubbed and tugged at her tit flesh.

Under Saskila's expert ministrations, it was only a couple of minutes before Dani came again, her pussy inundating the demon's face with slime. So much so that as Saskila threw her head back as her own orgasm hit, the slime literally poured off the demon's beautiful features, a torrent splashing down her face, off her chin and spraying between her cleavage. Dani just watched the demon as she continued to thrust her clawed fingers into herself, sustaining her orgasm, her head thrown back, breasts straining against her chain mail top until finally she fell forward, completely satisfied, her head resting against Dani's boot, her tongue occasionally flicking out to lick the odd splash of Dani's cum from the leather.

Both females just lay together on the giant lizard for some time, enjoying their satisfaction until after some time Saskila rose up and ordered their mount to halt.

"Are we at the fortress already?" Dani asked as she pulled herself up.

"No we are still a few minutes away but I can not take you to my mistress...soiled.".

Dani looked at herself and realised what Saskila meant, much of her lower body was coated in her drying juices and once again her feet were squelching about in her boots though this time they were full of her own cum not some demon's.

"There is a small pool just through the trees, over there" Saskila said as she indicated a thin path into the jungle, "You should go and wash yourself.".

"Okay. Do you want to join me?" Dani asked her hands saucily running around her breasts hoping to tempt the lizardwoman into another fucking but Saskila seemed to ignore her and simply dismounted.

"I would desire little more. But I must decline, I can not delay taking you to my mistress by even a second more.". Saskila replied as she helped Dani down off the lizard, her hand briefly squeezing her arse as she did so.

Somewhat disappointed but excited by the prospect of finally meeting the mighty Salrissa, Dani hurried off down the path.

After about thirty metres the pathway led into a clearing in the middle of which was a large, luscious pool of the clearest water Dani had ever seen. The pool was fed by waterfall that ran down from a slight rise. The scene was truly idyllic, something you'd imagine in heaven not hell. Dani then noticed that all was not quite as it seemed, the pool was not natural but constructed. Worked black rock created much of the pool's edge as well as the rise the waterfall ran down whilst steps had been made leading down into the pool. It was beginning to seem that unlike the jungle she'd met Mothleth in this was not a 'natural' part of hell at all but constructed, no doubt for the pleasure of mighty Salrissa.

This made the demon even more intriguing to Dani and so she hurriedly pulled off her dress and her boots, once again tipping them to her mouth so that her sexual fluids inside could pour down her throat, as always taking a perverse pleasure in the foul liquid filling her belly. Naked, her large breasts bouncing she slipped into the pool's warm water and quickly washed herself.

After brief soak in the luxurious water she pulled herself out and stood for a while letting the warm air of the jungle dry her and then dressed herself, pleased that whatever magic had dressed her had kept her clothes in perfect condition and her black make-up untouched. She then rejoined the waiting demon and remounted the lizard steed.

As they progressed the fortress in front of them began to dominate the horizon, this close it seemed even bigger than Dani had imagined before, there was little doubt that a large city could fit inside it. As they approached the road continued to get wider and the statues on either side got larger and larger and more and more impressive until several were nearly a hundred feet high.

Dani also began to see other demons about, at first it was more of the lizardmen and women, all apparently soldiers being well armed and armoured, many of them mounted on lizards as she was. Yet as they continued on others began appearing, some demons were more unique than the lizardmen, all reptilian in some way but obviously more powerful, Salrissa's officials and commanders Dani guessed. Some obviously held great power and were accompanied by large retinues. But not all seemed to be under Salrissa's control, groups of traders, many of them being the red skinned species Dani had seen on the sixth circle and other wanderers were dotted about including a few humans, some of whom looked like traders but many others were obviously slaves in service to some demon or other.

A few structures also began appearing, most were military buildings, barracks, guardhouses and the like but 'civilian' buildings were also dotted about. They appeared to service the military with many taverns, marketplaces and brothels, the latter of which were staffed by some very attractive lizardwomen and a large number of human slave girls.

However all of this was merely a footnote to the huge fortress in front of them. By now huge doorways, several hundred foot high, could be seen at several points along the walls. At times these would open and battalions of soldiers would march out.

The myriad towers that dotted the surface could also been seen much more clearly and Dani saw that each, as big as a skyscraper, were manned by hundreds of soldiers with huge wooden war machines sitting at strategic points. Whilst amongst the towers the creatures Dani had spied miles away were revealed to be huge pterodactyl like creatures, each as big as an airliner, and many of them clearly mounted by yet more soldiers.

Dani was overawed by the sight and only after sometime did she manage to say "It's amazing! The fortress is so big!".

Saskila, a smile of pride on her face, said "Indeed it is. I have seen it almost everyday since I began to serve my mistress and even after three millennia I am still impressed.".

"Do all the demon leaders live like this?" Dani asked, thinking she may have missed something about hell in her other visits.

"No!" Saskila laughingly answered, "Not at all. This is the ninth circle of hell, the most powerful place in the universe. Only the greatest rule here!".

"Does Salrissa rule the whole place then? Here? All of hell?".

"No" Saskila answered, obvious hate in her voice "Since the death of Satan, hell has been split by conflict. My great mistress has been denied her true place as ruler of all. Even here on the ninth circle two other pathetic demon princes rule. Minor compared to Salrissa but between them able to split our armies and hold what land they have.".

"Then you are at war?" Dani asked, somewhat surprised by this revelation, she'd expected slavery, torture and general nastiness, it was hell after all but not actual war.

"Much of hell is at war Dani. But yes it is probably worse here. Every day on the borders of our land millions of soldiers loyal to Salrissa fight and die in her name. And they will continue to do so until the she sits on her rightful place on the throne of hell." Saskila concluded.

Dani unsure of what to say to this simply sat back, more than a little dazed that someone of controlled such power would take an interest in her.

************

After another half hour of travelling the giant lizard finally reached the walls of the fortress. Dani and Saskila alone amongst the huge groups of travellers and soldiers entered through a smaller door not one of the gigantic gateways. The small door was heavily guarded by groups of lizardwomen, all dressed in various outfits made of black chain mail and leather - a lot like Saskila was.

"We are entering the Temple of the Assassins. It is my domain and the lizardwomen here all serve me. It is the safest route to my mistress." Saskila explained.

"Safest? You mean even in this fortress it is not safe?" a surprised Dani asked.

"Indeed. But it is not rival armies I fear here but other servants of Salrissa."

"What?" Dani demanded.

"Hell is a lot like earth Dani. Around those with power many untrustworthy sorts gather. As Salrissa has very great power there are very many around her who cannot be trusted. They further their own goals and gather their own power. A new...shall we say, 'interest' of my mistress such as yourself, will not please most of them. This is why I was sent to collect you. We Assassins are her most trusted servants.". Saskila explained as the lizard mount entered through the door into a large dark chamber, more Assassin guards on all sides.

"Why's that?" Dani asked as an Assassin, young and very beautiful with short black hair and yellow-green scales, helped her dismount from the lizard as Saskila also slid off the beast.

"We are all of her tribe. Her sisters if you will.".

"Salrissa is a lizardwoman? Like you?" Dani said surprised and a little disappointed, she'd rather hoped the great Salrissa would be a little more unique, like the officials she'd seen around the fortress.

"No. Not any more. Once, millions of years ago she was before her true power came to her, and since then we have served her as our goddess. Even after every other tribe had given their allegiance to her we have remained special. We are her bodyguards, the only ones she allows with her at all times, we alone are allowed into her inner chambers and we alone are sent on missions to slay her most hated enemies.".

"This must make you very powerful then? You lead the assassins, right?" Dani said.