The Gatherers

Story Info
A story of sexual conquest and bliss.
3.1k words
3.79
12.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Gatherers: A Conquest of Sexuality

Many worlds away from earth there is a world filled with the most sexually hungry creatures know to the universe. They are called orgasmanics. I know that sounds a little silly but the actual name of the creatures spoken in their tongue is impossible to say in English.

These creatures are very beautiful to look at. They are human in shape with the same basic sexual organs that we have but their appearance to the human eye is more like a ghost or spirit. They have the ability to change their sex organs at will depending on the conquest they are after. Although to call them male or female when they are devouring a sexual meal just doesn't do them justice.

At the peak of their orgasm they become something like a soul sucking vampire, draining the sexual energy of their conquest to the point that their physical body turns to dust and their soul is changed forever into a reusable sort of sexual energy for the orgasmanics to draw from. Although the persons' body is drained of physical life their soul is transformed into an eternal state where it exists in a sort of sexual bliss that we as humans can only dream our sex lives could produce.

One might think that this transformation is evil or that when the physical body is turned to dust it is murder but that is not so. The gift of eternal sexual bliss is worth the price of physical existence. None of the conquests are ever forced to enter this state. They are given a free will choice. Of course the choice is made during the greatest sexual experience of their lives and so far no one has turned it down.

After nearly 3000 years of gathering just enough harvest to sustain their ever growing population, something unexpected happened on the orgasmanics world. A wicked being from a nearby planet was found to have been draining the sexual energy from what we would call their atmosphere.

A great battle ensued and the wicked thief was destroyed. However, the nearly 450,000 souls he had captured were lost. Their energy returning back to Earth where they sought a new body to enter into. Now you might not think that would be so bad except that upon entering another body their sexual bliss was bound by the sexual desire of the individual they entered. This resulted in the person becoming what medial doctors call nymphomaniacs. The desire of the returning soul to feel the sexual bliss they had grown use to could only be partially realized even though the host body was engaged in some sort of sexual activity 18 hours a day.

With every orgasm and every new partner the hunger for more grew inside them until their own soul was pushed into a dark corner of their mind. Completely in control, the returning soul could influence almost every second of the host's life.

One such victim of this invasion was a woman named Alice. Alice was a 25-year-old lawyer for a law firm in Dallas TX. From the time she was 12 and had gotten her first pubic hair and her first period she had wanted nothing to do with boys or girls. She only wanted her work. At the age of 18 she was still a virgin as she went off to college in Austin. After three years she went to Harvard Law School where she finished her degree in two years. Two years later she made partner at Douglas and Jones.

She was so into her work she had no time for a social life. Even though she was very attractive with nice plump breasts and a perfectly round ass she had never given any thought to sex except that she was not interested in complicating her life with it.

One dark Friday night that all changed. On her way home from work she stopped by a little corner liquor store to bye some wine. On her way to the back of the store a sexually starved spirit entered her body. The experience was not unlike a woman's first experience with intercourse. It was a mixture of intense pain followed by a sense of bliss as her pussy is filled with the manhood of her lover. The difference was the spirit did not puncture her cherry. That would come later.

As Alice regained her composure, she didn't realize what had just happened. What she did know was that her loins were throbbing like they never had before. She had heard and read about such feelings but this was her first time to feel them. She quickly went home and looked up some instructions on masturbation. After a quick study she was overcome with the desire to pleasure herself. She pulled down her pantyhose and removed her panties, letting her bushy pussy breathe the sexual air for the first time. Never having had a reason to trim her bush she found it hard to find her clit but eventually she did. The first stroke to the right place caused her legs to fly open and her head to go back. The second and third motion brought her juice flow to a full on gush. Then with a blast of orgasmic energy her body began to convulse with pleasure.

Two hours and seven orgasms later her clit had gotten so raw she was bleeding. As she passed out on the bathroom floor, the spirit inside her filled her night with sexual dreams that brought one spontaneous sleeping orgasm after another. When she finally awoke that Saturday morning she could hardly walk. After soaking in cold water for an hour she finally found relief from her passion for few hours.

After letting her rest the spirit once again aroused the passion within Alice and wanting the feel of a man, compelled her to get dressed and go to a local bar. In less than five minutes she had picked up a nice young man eight years younger than she was. On the way to her house they stepped into a dark alley and after tearing her panties off and pulling his jeans down he began to thrust his young meat inside her. In that moment of pain as her cherry was popped, Alice was introduced to a night of fucking that she would continue for the next 20 days and nights. For most people that would be impossible but for the spirit within Alice it was a matter of sexual healing. With every orgasm her pussy would heal and make itself ready for the next one. With an endless supply of young men to devour, she went through 20 guys in 20 days.

Lest we think Alice was alone in her pleasure, it wasn't just one spirit that found a host, it was thousands of them. In fact, two houses down from hers was a man named Tom who had always been a ladies man but with the help of his spirit he was now a true sex machine. He would average six girls a night and he never ran out of cum for them. Just like with Alice his supply was renewed with each shot.

Across town was a couple named Jill and James. On their wedding night they were both taken over by spirits. For 120 hours straight his 8-inch cock plundered her tight wet pussy. Then just for a change they got in the 69 position for another 90 hours. When Jill's friend Amy came by to check on them they brought her into their bedroom and tagged teamed her until she passed out. While she was out another spirit entered her and the three of them went out on the prowl to find some innocent young meat to devour. Three days later they had gone through six men and eight women.

All over the world the 450,000 lost spirits each found a host to invade and fulfill in some small way the desire they had for the sexual bliss they had been taken away from. The intensity of the sexual energy coming from earth made its way back to the Orgasmanics home world. Seeing the eventual harm that was sure to come to those who would fall victim to the desires of nympho's who were invaded by the spirits, the head council had to do something.

The plan they came up with was to send 100 of their best gatherers to earth and have them hunt down the 450,000 lost souls. They were to try and gather only the lost spirit from the host and try to leave the host intact. There was no need to take the other soul as to do so would cause an overabundance of energy in their atmosphere. With no individual orgasmanics to feed the extra souls would become fat with lust and desire and would eventually try to return to earth and the problem would start again.

With the gatherers present the council gave them instructions on what to do. To challenge them to work faster the council offered a special prize. The gatherer who returned the most spirits in the shortest time would be allowed to return to earth and select one new soul to claim as their own. As it was the older an Orgasmanic was the more souls they were allowed to draw from. The more energy they drew the more pleasure could be found. With the prize before them, the gatherers set out for earth.

A group of ten made their way to Denver where they found nearly 1000 lost spirits ravaging every thing they could get to go home with them. In one house a spirit had more than 50 girls covered in cum, naked and near death from exhaustion. After touching each one with a hand of sexual healing, a gatherer engaged the man with the lost spirit. After an intense battle of oral, anal and vaginal sex the gatherer got the advantage. Having taken the host's cock deep inside her ass the gatherer griped tight. With every third thrust he would cum inside her ass. With each shot she would suck the sexual energy of the spirit. After almost two hours of constant assault on the gatherer's ass the spirit was gathered and the host was set free.

All over the city gatherers had their mouths on cock's and their tongues on pussies. They had their cock's inside pussies and their pussies around cock's. The glow of sexual energy lit up the city like a 1000 foot high fire. You could hear the moan's of orgasm over the noise of the city and you could feel the energy being drained from the hosts. By morning the city had been gathered and the 1000 lost spirits were on the way back to their rightful place. Each time a host was cleaned the gatherer would touch their cock or their pussy and restore them to their original state before they were invaded.

It was almost sad to see some of the people restored. People like Alice were returned to their virgin state and the memories of their exploits were erased. Within two weeks all the spirits were gathered and returned home. When the tally's were announced it was discovered that there was a tie. One gatherer who reclaimed only male spirits and one who reclaimed only female spirits had both gathered 80,103 spirits. It was decided that they would be given the chance to convince the council which of them would get to return to earth.

At the council meeting an act of kindness that only an Orgasmantic was capable of was performed. The gatherer who had claimed all the male spirits bowed out and gave the honor to the other. Graciously he accepted and went back to earth.

Making his way to Dallas he watched several women he had freed for some time. All but one of them had a man or a woman in their lives and were happy with their sex lives. The one he could not resist was Alice. She had returned to her old life and was once again totally unaware of the pleasure of sexual fulfillment. For the next few days the gatherer teased Alice with dreams that never brought her to orgasm but did wake her flushed and dripping wet between her legs.

Being a smart woman she began to read up on her condition and found it was a natural thing for a person to have "wet" dreams when they were not sexually active in any way or when they went a long period of time without sex. With just than little tease, her body began to awaken and the natural desires within her started to come to the surface. With a little reading material in her email and a TV commercial about sex lube and a hint to a guy at the office to hit on her, Alice began to realize her sexuality for the first time on her own.

The end of the week finally arrived and Alice made plans to go out to a club for the first time in her life. She had gotten an email on Tuesday advertising a personal shaver which she ordered by overnight mail. After reading the instructions carefully she took out some scissors and removed most of the hair from her crotch. Then she neatly trimmed to rest to a nice v-shape. The vibration of the shaver had caused an unexpected sensation to come over her virgin pussy. As she trimmed along the edge of her outer lips, the shaft of the razor would glide across her clit. With each pass her love button filled with blood. Not knowing what was going on she pulled herself apart and moved her clit around as she looked at it in the mirror. The sensation was very nice and like any animal her instincts took over as she began to rub herself slowly. With each pass she felt more and more wetness and heat building inside her pussy. Even though her motion was sloppy and untrained she managed to reach her first orgasm. The feeling scared her half to death at first as her legs went out from under her as she was riddled by the orgasm.

Seeing all of this, the gatherer knew he had found his woman. That night he materialized in human form and like a magnet drew her to himself at the bar. Taking his time the two of them danced and drank the night away. Around midnight she asked him if he would walk her home. Arriving at the front door, the gatherer turned off all his charm and drawing power and allowed Alice to make her choice. She chose to ask him inside. After a few more beers and some small talk Alice asked him his name. He just told her his name was Bill and that he thought she was the most beautiful woman he had ever seen. That was all it took to open her heart to her overwhelming desire to take this beautiful creature inside every orifice of her body. With a sudden move she climbed onto his lap and began to kiss him deeply. Having been accepted as nothing more than a man, the gatherer once again turned on his powers.

Gently he removed her top and her bra and spent 30 minutes just kissing and touching her ample breasts. His attention to every inch of her made her faint with desire. He knew he could bring her to orgasm with a simple stroke to her wetness but he also knew to do so would drain her too quickly. The gatherer then removed her skirt and panties. With a touch to her inner most part he "turned off" her ability to climax so that all of her energy could continue to build. Her smell was that of a woman who had been wet for hours and who had been to the bathroom many times. With a long deep lick his magical tongue cleansed her inner wetness and opened the flow of her creamy white fluid.

As he feasted on her juices, her body would reach for its orgasm and each time she would almost cum her desire would build. Having tasted her pussy, the gatherer moved on to her ass. With a cleansing lick her tightest hole opened just enough to take his tongue inside. Not wanting to take her virginity yet the gatherer pulled Alice up to her knees so he could enter her ass from behind. As he slowly thrust himself into her, she rubbed her clit viciously trying to cum but again her desire only built up more. Having plenty of cum to spare the gatherer let her feel him explode inside her ass. As he wiped the cum from her rim she turned and took him in her mouth and sucked him like a pro until he shot another load into her wanting mouth.

By now it was almost daylight and the gatherer knew it was time to take her. Having her lay on her back he pushed her legs apart and stroked her inner thighs and parted her pussy lips. Putting two fingers inside her right up to her cherry he lightly tore the flesh so that when he entered her with his massive cock it would only hurt for a second. Then as she looked up into his eyes he released the hold he had on her orgasm and with a sudden thrust he entered her all the way to the end of his shaft. As his cock head passed through the remains of her cherry, a gush of pussy juice mixed with blood shot out on the bed. Holding for a second as she caught her breath and stretched to fit him, the gatherer released a load of pre-cum that eased the tearing within her virgin pussy.

With each outward pull and with each inward thrust the gatherer collected her sexual energy. He knew when she came it would be over and they would have to return to his home so he went very slow. It was to no avail though as the young virgin was completely engulfed by her desire to feel the orgasm that had been building all night. With her legs wrapped tightly around his waist she thrust herself against his shaft. Like a volcano erupting inside her the orgasm of her life on earth struck with a fury. With each spasm of her pussy walls the sexual life was drained from her body and absorbed into the gatherer. With one final convulsion of pleasure her body turned to dust and her soul was gathered.

In seconds her soul was taken to the gatherer's home world and released into the atmosphere where for the next 10,000 years she would be in that state of sexual bliss that few of us ever really know. Her soul's purpose would now be to please her lover and herself endlessly.