The Gathering at Harvest Hill

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're so shy all the time," Tab said. "Remember the fair out in Franklin? We had such a great time that day."

Funnel cakes filled Andrea's nose once more. She could hear Tab's laughter and the echo of all those voices. A smile crossed her face. Andrea tried to summon good memories. Her fingertips brushed the arm of the old "big couch". She felt warm again inside. The way things were before.

"Wayne is probably freaking out somewhere out there," Tab said chuckling. She was peering out a broken window at the other end of the couch. "He won't step foot in here that's for sure."

Fear struck Andrea again suddenly. The images of the woods came back. Warmth fled her body, and the chill gnawed at her anew. She shivered. Tab spotted her and shined the light of the phone in her direction.

"You're cold," Tab stated.

Andrea started to protest, but Tab had already unzipped the hooded sweatshirt and pulled it from her shoulders. She wore a simple low cut tee underneath. Andrea was shaking her head when the sweater came flying toward her.

"No, y-you need this more," Andrea said. "It's just a little chilly is all."

"Uh-uh." Tab straightened her shirt and ran her fingers through her long brown hair. "I'm good, I don't get all that cold. You're the one shaking, and you don't get to say no tonight."

Andrea studied the grey sweater absently. She closed her eyes and focused. Without looking up at Tab, she gathered her nerve to speak.

"Y-you told me I couldn't say no," Andrea started. "To get me to... open up."

Tab looked at her, but was scanning the room with her phone.

Andrea licked her lips. "Is that what you wanted outside?"

Tab directed the light toward her. Andrea could see her shadowed brow furrow in confusion.

"What?"

"Outside," Andrea said. "B-by the tree... the path... you were trying to get me to... y-you wanted...."

Andrea could hardly breathe. It was hard to look at Tab, who stood frozen several feet away. Tab blinked, and her nervous chuckle dissipated as quickly as it formed. She lowered her head, toying with the rubber case on her phone. When her eyes rose, her face was full of worry.

"Did you not know?" Tab asked quietly.

Andrea couldn't find the words. It all started to come together. She merely thought she'd finally found a dear friend, yet every interaction she and Tab had in the past weeks suddenly meant something entirely different. The shock still hadn't faded. More than that, her emotions writhed in her chest. Andrea was reeling between elation and terror.

Tab sighed. "I'm... I'm sorry, Andrea. I don't know what I was thinking. I just thought... well, you were...."

Andrea felt a twist in her heart as it sprung into her throat. Tab shook her head and rubbed her temples.

"It was stupid of me," Tab muttered. She looked away as she headed for the back door. "I'm so sorry."

Andrea hesitated. Her mouth opened, but she couldn't speak. At the last second, she grabbed Tab's arm. The bigger girl turned slowly to meet her gaze. Even in the gloom she could see the wetness in Tab's eyes. Andrea hoped that what she wanted to say was written on her face, for the words were lumped in her throat. With a swallow she gently pulled Tab toward her.

Tab's soft round face was inches from hers. With a trembling hand, Andrea reached up to touch the other girl's cheek. The words that finally came forth were little more than a gasp.

"Don't go."

Recognition swept across Tab's shadowy features. Her free hand slipped around Andrea's neck and pulled her lips to hers. Shards of time seemed to fly in every direction in Andrea's mind. She was frozen in that moment. Tab's full, soft lips were on hers. They were kissing. She was kissing her friend. She was kissing a girl. A girl!

Their lips parted for a second. She felt Tab's tongue slide across hers. Waves of energy hit Andrea's spine. It felt too good. She let her tongue dance with Tab's, slowly, deeply. Tab's arm hugged her close. She could feel the taller girl's breasts mashing against her. A whimper was muffled against their lips as Andrea felt the cool straight whisps of Tab's dark hair.

Andrea was reeling, physically falling back. The sweater slipped from her fingers into the dark. She dropped onto the cushions of the couch behind her. Tab was in her lap in an instant, greedy for her lips. Andrea was stiff and unsure. She hadn't meant for it to happen so fast but she didn't want to say no. Her back arched and her head pressed back to the cushions. Chocolate hair drifted around her face to tickle her skin. Smooth cheeks brushed against her own. The girls kissed desperately. They breathed each other's breath, gasping for the next taste.

With her beautiful friend straddling her lap, Andrea did not know how to act. She let herself go, allowing Tab to lead the way. Bright light danced across the room for a moment. The phone had tumbled to the cushion, she realized. Trembling fingers brushed a lock of her hair from her forehead. Tab dove for her neck. Andrea groaned when she felt the girl's tongue sliding up to her ear. Soft nibbles and sucks made her toes curl.

Tab rose. In a blur of deft motion, she was peeling the t-shirt off and over her head. Andrea could only watch in awe. She'd never experienced this. Tab was suddenly half naked in her lap. In the light from the phone that flared toward the ceiling, she let her eyes drift down across the exposed skin in front of her. Feelings she'd never encountered rushed to the surface. The only time Andrea had ever eyed another woman's breasts was with envy. Now she was staring wide eyed at the cups of bulging flesh. She was petrified, as though stagefright had seiged her body.

Dark hair hid Tab's face in shadow. Her waist rolled. Her hips thrust across Andrea's, their jeans sliding together. The pressure felt amazing, and Andrea wanted to press back.

"Is... this okay?" Tab breathed the words.

Swallowing hard, Andrea nodded. Her hands were sliding across the thin denim on Tab's thighs. She watched her own hands grip the round hips that were rolling across her lap. It was Tab. She was touching Tab. Tab was making her feel alive. The thoughts ricocheted off the walls of her mind.

Tab leaned in and their lips met again. Just as Andrea thought she might drown in the kiss, Tab pulled her head down toward her breasts. It was all such a rush. Andrea moaned against the girl's chest. The scent that filled her nose was intoxicating. She couldn't resist. With her face buried in Tab's cleavage, her lips opened and she sucked the flesh into her mouth. Fingers dug through her hair. She heard Tab let out a moan above her.

The cup was folded down. The bra strap slid away. Andrea was suddenly tonguing a stiff nipple. She could hardly breathe but she didn't want to. Flesh was clouding her senses. She groped at the smooth skin of Tab's back. Deep inside, she felt a cold thrill. Andrea was shaking, but it was all nerves and excitement. She couldn't believe what she was doing. She wanted more of it.

Falling. She was falling again, in more ways than one. Tab guided her to lie flat on the cushions. Staring up at the half naked girl on top of her, she felt a glow deep between her hips. Andrea's lip quivered at the sight of the single huge areola staring back at her. It was dirty, all so dirty. She ran her fingers through her hair and tried to catch her breath.

Tab was there though. Chocolate colored hair swarmed Andrea's face. Hot breath brushed her cheek. Cold air hit her skin. Her skin! With a single hand, Tab was pulling Andrea's sweater up her body. She bit her lip when her small breast was groped roughly through her bra. There was a clatter. The light in the room flashed for a second before going dark. The phone had fallen. Everything was happening fast. Andrea waited for her eyes to adjust.

She didn't need her sight to know what was happening. Tab unfastened Andrea's pants. For a glimmer of a second, Andrea had the urge to protest. She felt like she was hanging ten toes on the edge of a skyscraper. Tab flipped her long brown hair behind her and slid her hand down Andrea's stomach.

She felt the fingertips at the edge of her panties. Andrea tensed. She gasped. A naughty grin spread on Tab's face as she slid her hand deeper. Andrea's legs locked. She felt the urge to both squeeze her thighs shut and spread them wide at the same time. Smooth fingers cupped her sex. Her jaw fell open as she whimpered.

Andrea's eyes had adjusted. Tab lowered her body and adjusted herself on Andrea's thighs. Their faces were close. The hand, snug in her panties, started to move. The pressure and the gently ebbing motion of Tab's palm was perfect, and Andrea threw her head back against the cushion. Her eyes rolled. Tab chuckled into her ear.

It was as if a warm flame burned below. The sensations and racing thoughts bombarded Andrea's brain. She realized she was wet, so pleasantly wet, for Tab's palm glided in circles with ease. Soft lips kissed her cheeks. She could feel the brush of a nipple on her bared skin. As Tab started to roll her crotch across her thigh, Andrea grabbed her around the shoulders. Tab dug deeper, with both her hips and her hand.

Andrea's eyes went wider. Her nails dug into the other girl's back. She imagined she could feel the heat from between Tab's thighs being smeared across her leg. Tab inched two fingers deeper into Andrea's panties. Andrea felt her lips parting below. The fingers dove slowly. The girl's met eyes as their bodies rose together in a great inhale of the pleasure. Colors zipped across Andrea's vision when she felt the penetration. She cried out in ecstasy.

"Oh, God!"

Tab quickly muffled the cry with her lips. Beneath the curtains of the beautiful brown hair, Andrea moaned into Tab's kiss. Their lips parted after several seconds.

"Shh, shh, not so loud," Tab whispered against her with a grin. "Wayne is somewhere outside probably trying to perv' on us."

As if Wayne was standing in the room, Tab glanced about. Adjusting herself awkwardly, the girl settled herself against Andrea.

Then she began to thrust.

Andrea's mouth flew open and her eyes squeezed shut. No sound came from her, but her mind was wailing. Tab thrust against Andrea's crotch -- where her fingers were still deep inside of Andrea. She never moved her hand. Tab only thrust slowly, her hips driving her own palm against Andrea's lips, and her fingers into her pussy.

Biting hard on her lip, Andrea reached to clutch and handful of Tab's round ass. It didn't help. She could feel the muscles in Tab's cheeks clenching in her jeans every time the bigger girl thrust. Shuddering beneath Tab's body, she could already recognize the pleasant burn below. The warm glow in her crotch was growing fuller. Andrea's hips gyrated, which only helped Tab's hand glide across the sensitive flesh in her panties.

Andrea started to go into spasms. She could only writhe beneath Tab. It only encouraged Tab to work her body faster. Her abdomen twisted and rolled like a slithering snake. Andrea didn't know where to grab. She felt like her brain was melting. Her breath became choppy little gasps. In the dark, she could see Tab smile. The heat was starting to kindle.

The yell that burst from Andrea's mouth was stifled quickly by Tab's lips. Andrea tried to return the kiss, but her body was straining from the force of her orgasm. Her legs tightened, her back arched, and her fingers dug in Tab's soft brown hair. Her screams became long moans that were muffled against Tab's mouth. Tab rode her still. The sensation seemed to build and swell to unbearable limits with Tab's continued thrusts. Andrea bucked and jumped beneath her.

The orgasm waned. Andrea relaxed. Her body sank into the couch cushions. The girls broke the kiss, and both gasped into each other. Where once she was cold, Andrea felt clammy and warm all over. All over she felt light and weak. Tab still ground her crotch against her, but ever so slowly. Andrea let her head roll to the side as Tab nestled beside her neck, breathing hard.

Andrea stopped breathing. There was something odd about the calm that followed. Her senses were returning. She strained her ears. She swore she could hear....

Tab lifted her head. She blinked and looked around. Her eyes met Andrea's.

"What is that?" Tab hissed.

Andrea struggled to gather her thoughts. Was that running water? No... that was wrong. Where was it coming from? Was it the trees rustling outside? No, there was no wind. She listened close, and could almost make out....

Words. Someone was whispering.

Andrea's lip quivered, and with a hushed voice she said, "Tab, someone's in here!"

Whispers turned to grumbling somewhere inside the trailer. The voice was a jumble of grunts and unintelligible jibberish. Quick heavy breaths punctuated the sounds. Fear pierced Andrea's chest like a speeding arrow. It was coming back to her. The fog of lust melted away to the horizons of her mind. What was she doing?

There was a cough, then the sound of someone spitting. Andrea then heard a peculiar squishing noise.

"What the hell?" Tab cried.

She jerked her hand from Andrea's panties, sat up, and whirled. Tab peered through the darkness for a couple seconds before leaning down and feeling for her phone. When she turned, a blast of white light swept across the trailer and illuminated the kitchen. Andrea's chest rose and fell rapidly. She pushed herself up on her elbows as much as she could, staring wide eyed toward the kitchen.

"T-Tab?" Andrea whimpered.

"Wayne?" Tab yelled. "Are you fucking serious? Get out of here!"

Tab rose from the couch and quickly adjusted her bra. Before Andrea could reach for her, she was walking toward the kitchen with phone in hand. Andrea searched the objects in the blinding beam of the cell phone light. She saw nothing. Until she spotted the figure hunkered behind the bar.

Tab stopped short, peering into the kitchen.

"Wayne? Get the fuck out!"

Andrea sat forward. "Tab, don't!"

"Jesus," Tab gasped, "what... what are you doing?"

Andrea heard the wet squishing noise, louder than before. A strange groan followed.

Then a figure rose stepped out from behind the bar. Andrea's fears were confirmed. It was not Wayne.

The light that flooded the kitchen began to shake. Tab was trembling. The bent figure spread it's skinny legs and all but crawled on the linoleum. It was a person, if he could be called such. He wore clothes, but in no way that made sense. A loose yellowed t-shirt hung about his narrow torso, while he wore yet another darker ragged shirt around his waist as though it were a dress.

He was never still. Leaning this way and that, shaking and twitching, he cocked his head and stared up at Tab with wild eyes. With his free hand, he scratched and tugged at the tufts of messy hair on his scalp.

Tab was shaking her head. "What the h-hell...."

The scrawny man jabbered and hissed, as though Tab's voice excited him. He scrunched up his scarred and twisted face and grinned. There might have been five jutting teeth that Andrea saw. The thin hunkered man worked his right arm up and down between his bony thighs like a piston. Andrea saw the glistening thing in his hand, and understood the source of the sloppy sounds she'd been hearing.

"Nnngff... uhhnngfff... like likey uhn yee... ohh ho...."

Tab was backing away. Her shoulders heaved with her breath. She uttered sounds that were the onset of a scream.

"Tab!"

It was no use. Tab had wheeled around and darted for the back door of the trailer. Andrea saw a flash of motion. Something collided with Tab. Andrea heard the phone skittering across the linoleum. The light danced before flooding toward the ceiling. The scrawny person still stood by the bar, but another was on top of Tab on the floor. The newest man was in a wild frenzy, flailing his arms at Tab. It laughed and yelled something unintelligible at Tab, who was wailing in terror and pain. The thing on top of the girl beat and clawed at her relentlessly while the other crouched low and worked his arm faster, apparently pleased with the scene.

As Andrea scrambled to her feet, she screamed as another figure darted past her. Another wretched ugly man dashed into the light, crawling at an uncanny speed on all fours. Andrea stumbled and screamed again. Two madmen flung themselves about on top of her friend, her only friend, her sweet Tab. A sickening dance in the glaring light of the phone, casting spidery shadows on the walls and ceiling, all while Tab screeched and squealed and cried. The strange men yowled and yammered as they beat at the girl.

Andrea bolted for the door. The three savages seemed not to notice. She threw herself against the screen door on the porch. The door flew open and she stumbled down the steps to the ground. In a flash she was up and running. Her every breath was a crying wheeze. Her feet found the path in the opening of the trees. The night rushed by her. Dark branches clawed at her. Roots and sticks reached up to grab at her. Andrea's eyes darted about, trying to pierce the darkness enough to carry her away.

She collided with someone and yelped out into the night. She batted at the arms but it was no use. They held her firm.

"Whoa! Holy fuck! Lovergirl?"

Andrea's eyes were wide. She wanted to scream but she couldn't. Her mouth was sealed and her breath came in rapid bursts through her nose. She was shaking.

"Andrea! Andrea! Calm the fuck down! What is happening?"

She saw him. Wayne. It was Wayne. She could hardly make out his face in the dark, but it was Wayne. Andrea panicked. If he was here they'd find him. If they found him....

"Andrea! What is it!"

Andrea looked back up the path. "T-Tab. Tab... they got Tab. They got her."

"What? Who is--"

There was a sickening thud as Wayne's head whipped to the side violently. His hands went limp and dropped from her wrists. She screamed as he fell to the ground. Andrea reeled and crashed backwards into the leaves. Kicking at the earth, Andrea frantically retreated into the trees. Her eyes darted back and forth searching the dark. Something was there. It could be standing right over her! Where was it?

For several moments, it seemed like nothing was happening. Had the attacker gone? Andrea honestly wondered if she should leap to her feet to flee or lie hiding until daylight.

She froze when she heard the rumble. Breathing. Something was breathing. It had to be the person that had struck Wayne. Andrea fought to control her own breathing. She lowered herself, trying to hide from the attacker on the path. Every sound she made seemed deafening.

Andrea couldn't see it. Not entirely. She could make out Wayne's pale arms sprawled wide on the ground. The shape that loomed over his body was enormous, tall enough that Andrea could trace the silhouette against the tree limbs overhead and the purple sky beyond. The figure was standing motionless, apparently staring down at Wayne. Andrea trembled in the dark. The figure stooped. The crunch of leaves under foot told Andrea it was walking. The person clutched one of Wayne's legs, and it dragged the body along. That low rumble of breath was still audible.

Then all became suddenly silent. Andrea could see the huge person's head. She could tell that the dark face was turning, scanning the trees. Her jaw fell open and she was quick to cover her mouth with her hand. The head swiveled slowly... then stopped. It was staring right at her.

No! It couldn't possibly see her. Yet the shadowed visage of the huge person was directed right at her. Her heartbeat thundered in her ears for what seemed like an hour. Andrea held her breath for so long that her chest ached.

The huge person trudged on, dragging Wayne's body by his foot. Andrea watched the figure fade into the darkness up the path. It was headed in the direction of the bonfire. For several moments, Andrea simply lay in the woods shivering. She had to get up. She needed to get to them, the others. She had to know....