The Gathering

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I'd expected my search was a bit more fruitful in the hardcopy archives of the library, both in the area of tetragrams and archaic symbols in general. Twenty minutes after entering the library I had my nose buried in a pile of a dozen books pertaining to the topic that I was interested in. For the next few hours I read book after book, learning that tetragrams, like pentagrams, were used in archaic languages and could also be connected through history to the myth and hysteria of witches.

It was claimed by some that the two different families of symbols actually represented two different families of witchcraft, in reality. That the pentagram symbolized a grouping of four witches, calling themselves "corners" and usually each pertaining to one of the four primal "forces" while the fifth was an overseer or protector that the four "corners" where innately unaware of. Over time many of the people who still practiced witchcraft had forgotten the meaning of the five sides to the pentagram and often forgot to pay homage to their protector, which ultimately lead to their ruin. The tetragram however represented a family of witches and witchcraft that relied entirely upon themselves, leaving out the impact of a protector or overseer. This omission in truth was rumored to be the reasoning behind the prevalence of the pentagram witchcraft. One was more willing to experiment in the forbidden mysticisms with a protector in the circle. Instead the tetragram witchcraft relied on three primary "corners" calling themselves sisters, since they were more likely than not all female, and a fourth "center", also known as the brother, since he was usually a male. The fourth "center" was more of a familiar to the three "corners" than an actual witch himself and usually provided the three sisters with the focus of their magical powers. Another factor leading to the prevalence of the pentagram witchcraft was the intense bonding that was required by the tetragram witchcraft. These witches made up for the lack of protection provided by a fifth entity by solidifying emotional and spiritual bonds among the three "corners" and the "center". In essence all four beings were required not only to love the other with undying devotion, but also to commit themselves for the rest of eternity. A version of marriage that far transcended typical weddings.

Then on the very last page of one of the articles was a direct copy of the image that I'd seen in my nightmares. Reading on I learned that it was perceived to be the strongest of the tetragram sects because of its perfect symmetry and stability. All four pieces are of equal importance in the tetragram. The outer three "corners" being free to explore the uses of their "magiks" while the core "center" being held them together, forming the most stable union possible.

Closing my eyes I tried to think back into the nightmare, pushing the edges of my memory for some glimmer of recognition.

"Hey what's up good lookin'? What ya got there?"

Slamming the book shut I looked around startled to find the red-haired girl from earlier that morning standing behind me.

Her eyes wide, she backed away a little bit. "Okayyyy . . .sorry, man, I was just coming over to see if you were up for some lunch." Turning she moved to walk away, but I quickly leapt up and cut her off.

"No, please. That would be great. I'm sorry."

Casting me a curious glance, she tapped her finger on one of her lower teeth as if in decision. "Welllll . . . okay, but no more freaking out on me."

Taking me by the hand she lead me up the stairs, towards the older archives.

"Where are we going? I thought you wanted to go for lunch?"

Casting me a wicked glance she didn't say a single word and kept on leading me further up the tall library. Once we'd reached the upper, 8th, floor she turned a right and we walked around the circular perimeter of the library floor plan.

"Care to tell me where we're going?" I asked curiously. But "Shhhhh." Was the only answer I got as she lead me further and further around the library. Then, suddenly she took a left turn and practically drug me down four or five long book aisles until we reached the very back of the library.

Immediately, without a single word she reached down and began unbuttoning my pants, leaving me standing there as she took my pants and boxers and pulled them down to my ankles before proceeding to her own attire. Turning she hiked her skirt up over her hips and placed one foot up on one of the book shelves, showing just how bare her crotch and ass were. Looking back she cast me a curious glance.

"Well, we don't have all day." She said with a grin. "Are you going to stand there all day or are you going to get on with it and fuck me?"

Catching my bearings suddenly I gripped her by the hips and steadied her as I placed the head of my cock against the opening to her pussy.

"Wooooo there big fella! Uh uh . . . I'm a virgin and I plan on staying that way . . . you want a piece of this ass? Well that's all you're getting."

Shocked and confused, I spat on my hand and lubed up the head and shaft of my cock a little before placing it at the puckered opening of her anus.

"Oh yeah, right there baby." Spreading her cheeks apart with my hands I easily slide my entire cock head in as her ass spread wide to accommodate me.

"I take it you've done this before." I asked as I slid the first inch of my shaft inside her with no protest.

"Oh yeah!" she near screamed. "Just like that baby. All the way to the balls"

I was in marvel as she pushed her hips back and I pushed mine forward in unison and the entire length of my cock was suddenly buried in her rump. I'd never seen a woman take it that way so easily before. But that doesn't mean I didn't take advantage of it. Taking her ass in my hand I gripped it tightly and bounced her off my hips as my cock impaled her ass repeatedly, making her moan louder with each thrust.

"If you're not careful you're going to give us away." I whispered.

"Shut the fuck up and fuck my ass dammit, god I'm so close to . . . uuuuuuuunnnnnnnn." The next thing I knew she was shaking the entire bookcase in front of us as her legs, hips, and chest heaved, shook, and trembled with her orgasm. This in turn increased my pleasure so much that I could feel the pressure in my balls nearing the point of my own climax.

I grunted in anticipation and that set her off for some reason. "Don't you fucking dare! Don't you cum in my ass until I tell you you can! Not until I'm finished!"

Holding on for dear life I let her take over as she ground her hips hard against me, sweat and cum rolling off of her pussy and ass, soaking my clothes in the process. It was becoming harder and harder for me to keep from cumming and I told her so, honestly.

"I'm going to tell you this once. You cum in my ass without my permission and that's the last piece of it you'll ever get!"

Well, that did it for me. There was no way I was missing out on a second shot at this. Closing my eyes I did my best to contract my muscles and somehow managed to hold back for what seemed like hours while she pounded away at my cock. Then suddenly I felt her pulling away from me, breathing heavily as she pulled her hair away from her sweaty face and pulled her skirt down over her bare crotch.

"Not bad gorgeous" She said with a serious smile. "Tell you what. Why don't you bring that around tonight about 11 o'clock and we'll see about letting you finish where you left off." Having said that she leaned down and gave me a fresh peck on the cheek and sauntered down the aisles, leaving me confused, dazed, and completely naked among the pottery and crafts books.

Pulling my pants up I gingerly made my way down the various flights of stairs until I arrived at my pile of books and my backpack. With no sign of the red-haired girl around I took my backpack and made my way to my first class of the day. I'd found out just about all I was going to find out about that grouping of circles. I still didn't understand what it meant, but at least now I wasn't totally in the dark.

I paid very little attention to the lectures in my classes during the day as I kept concentrating on what the books had talked about. Often times I felt myself drawing a doodle of the circular tetragram from my nightmares.

The rest of the afternoon and evening were relatively uneventful, especially compared to the vast difference in my sex-life over the past two days. No sex what-so-ever for over twenty years of trying and suddenly, bam, out of nowhere, two hot chicks back-to-back. It was bizarre, when I sat down and thought about it for a while. I knew that I wasn't homosexually oriented, and yet I'd never once struck up a serious relationship with a girl. Not once. Never even tried. I mean, don't get me wrong, I found girls attractive, but I just never even considered attempting relationships with one of them. Not one.

And for me, that rang just a little too close to home with what the book had talked about. Was that why I was seeing this symbol over and over? Had I seen it somewhere and was my subconscious mind trying to tell me something about my love life, or lack thereof?

Interesting questions indeed, but a thought for some other time. It was almost ten minutes till 11 and time that I made my appearance at the apartment across the complex. Tossing on my leather jacket just in case she felt like going out somewhere, I walked down the stairs and across the parking lot to the building that faced my own. Immediately I remembered that it was Halloween night as half a dozen kids in Power Ranger costumes and Jar Jar Binks masks ran by me, laughing and playing as they went. Kind of sad I guess that not many kids dressed like the ghosts and ghouls of my own childhood, but that's the way of things I guess. Looking up I saw the light on in the apartment that I was headed too, and I took that as at least a comforting sign. Trotting up the stairs, I made my way up the three flights and lightly tapped on the door at the top, exactly where my apartment was in my building.

I heard someone yelling, "Coming!" through the door and smiled a little as I heard someone trotting through the apartment. The red-haired girl smiled warmly as she opened the door and found me waiting and quickly ushered me inside so that I could sit at her couch in the living room. Soon after she brought in a pair of champagne glasses filled with a white wine and she sat down next to me, sitting sideways on her legs.

Clanking our glasses together we each took a sip of the wine before setting them down on the table in front of us. "You know, I must admit that I'm surprised that you invited me over here tonight." I told her in all honesty.

"Oh, and why's that?" She said through that Cheshire cat grin of hers.

"Well, I saw you and your roommate last night by accident through the window."

Stopping she looked at me in a bad imitation of shock. "You did! And what did you do when you saw us."

"Well, I took a cold shower, to be honest."

Chuckling seductively, she placed her hand on my far cheek, turning my face as she placed her lips against my own. "Well you know, you should have given us a call, instead of forcing us to send Julia over to you." Then in a flood of thought and emotion, I pondered her words as she kissed me, and I found myself once again in the land of dreams. When my consciousness returned to me I found myself floating in some dark liquid, with tiny voices whispering all around me.

Soon I found the liquid receding and the tiny whispers quickly became louder until I could distinctly hear the voices of three women, two of which were Julia and the red-headed girl.

"Ah, I see you have awakened." Came a third unrecognized voice. Only that wasn't true. I recognized it quite plainly. It was Alicia, the dark-haired girl from the night before, and the third and final "corner" of the sisters. "Dear, dear Brother". How I've looked so longingly towards this night."

"As have I dear Sister" I found myself answering. " This year has been MOST hard on my hormones."

"So we've heard. So we've heard." She spoke in her far Eastern dialect; an accent she'd picked up some hundred odd years in the past. "Julia here tells us that you've had a few women preying upon your nice-guy image. Perhaps we should do something to tarnish that image." She continued on as she wandered around me in a circle and flashed me a wicked smile. I knew that they would have me restrained down upon the same circular table that I'd always been strapped to, my arms free to move from the elbow up, but otherwise completely incapable of movement. Above me, on the ceiling I saw the ashen image of the tetragram of our family's heritage. I felt a stray breast graze my chin and I tried to catch it in my mouth, to no avail. Next a row of delicate fingers raked down the inside of one of my thighs, causing me to growl slightly. This was followed by a pair of lips on my chest, applying direct moist pressure to one of my nipples. Then I felt the table giving slightly beneath me and looked up to find Alicia hovering above me, completely naked except for the arcane symbols tattooed into her skin. Julia and Olivia too joined us on the table, both straddling my arms as they situated themselves in the arrangement of the tetragram.

"Tonight we renew our vows before one another, bonding us not only in the eyes of each other, but in the union of our very souls. Let this man whom we have chosen as our Center be truthful always to our love, as we are truthful to his, and to our Sisters." Slowly I felt Alicia's lips spread as she lowered her hips onto my waiting cock. Julia and Olivia too lowered themselves, as they each took one of the hands of their fellow sisters into their own hands, forming a triangle amongst them. My hands instinctively wandered up, my thumbs nestling in between their lips, just below the nub of their clits, and I gently pressed my middle finger against each of their asses.

All three girls moaned in unison as I groaned as I felt Alicia sliding further down my cock. "Let this Night of Souls magnify our energies as we commit ourselves to the utter devotion of our circle." Slowly I started rotating my thumbs in circles as I pumped my fingers further and further into the girls' rears, finding far less resistance with Olivia, which I expected. Alicia was now bobbing up and down on my cock, her silky flesh squeezing my shaft tightly with each pull away, forcing me to growl with the pent up tension that Olivia had placed within me at the library.

"Now, let our Gathering once again bear the fruit of our work. Let us . . ." Alicia's voice faded away as I felt my senses suddenly magnified beyond all human belief. The slightest breeze was like a roar in my ears. The tiniest flicker of candlelight was like staring into the fiery core of the Sun. And the tiniest pleasure of touch. Multiplied beyond all imagination. I tried to scream, but the ability escaped me as I felt every tiny bit of flesh-upon-flesh sensation coursing through every nerve in my body.

Alicia ground her hips repeatedly over my cock as I relished in the pleasures of her pussy. The other two girls were also grinding their hips as they allowed the rhythm of the energies take over their bodies. The smooth texture of their skin felt wonderful beneath my thumbs and my middle fingers were now submerged up to the second knuckle. My heart raced in tempo with the rhythm that pulsed through their bodies. All else was lost to the passionate lust of our circle.

Throwing my head back, I noticed that the clock on the wall read 11:59 and I knew what was about to happen. I could feel it building like a storm just out of sight. You can feel the electricity in the air, the uplift of the wind, the moisture in the air, just before the clap of thunder rolls over you like an unseen wave.

That was what I felt, just before the clock struck midnight, Halloween. Suddenly all three girls began to convulse and I knew that the clock had struck. A tiny gate was thrown back and I felt a deep surging in the base of my groin. A gigantic release of pressure accompanied the flow as Alicia threw her head back and roared out her own release as my cum filled her pussy, igniting her own senses like molten lava.

That was the last thing that I remember before suddenly waking up to find all three of my "sisters" standing above me. I knew what was next to come and yet I fought it instinctively, as I always have. All three kissed me tenderly on the lips, as they joined the chanting that has filled the temporary apartment of our little ritual. Once again I shall be thrown back into my average life, on the outside unaware of the vows that bind me to them, and yet on the inside totally committed to them. As their chanting grows in volume the room begins to glow a faint yellow-orange, drowning out the shape of their faces.

Now their bodies dance around me in a circle, the tempo increasing in their voices as they speed me along my destination. Now the light has grown in intensity. A sharp, white light burning into the core of my brain, scalding all trace of their existence . . . their very presence, as if to say "It never happened. We were never here." As if I could just forget the past few days and not wonder why. And yet even now I can feel my memory fading. The thoughts stripped from my brain, like weeds in a gardener's dirt crusted hand. Then the white light takes a shape . . . a shape that I now understand, but doubt I will until the next Halloween. When it will all start again. Now the bright, white shape increases in intensity, the only thing my confused mind can concentrate as it burns itself into my mind in place of all the memories.

All I see is a grouping of circles. One large circle forms the perimeter of the shape. Four circles are then contained within the major circle. Somehow I know that all four inner circles are the exact same size. One of the circles is directly in the center of the outer circle. The remaining three circles form a triangular pattern, their centers lying upon the circumference of the center circle and their own circumferences coincident with the outer circle. This is the shape that haunts me in these days before Halloween. This is the shape that seers its brand into my mind like a cattleman's stake of claim, as if to label me as someone's property. If my mind would only let me focus on that thought long enough to realize its heavy truth.

But alas, I cannot.

The Gathering is upon me, once again.

My body reacts in violent protest to images that fade from my memory like cold breathe on a winter's night. Bracing myself up on sweat-soaked arms, my heart pounds madly in my chest and my lungs pump furiously as if to fight off suffocation. Perhaps that is not such an unusual physical response. Staring around the room I feel trapped somehow; pinned inside the plane white walls and ceiling and floor. On the recesses of my memory I catch a fleeting image. A single brief shape.

A grouping of circles.

12