The Gay Night Club

Story Info
Ania is taken by the whole gang.
1.4k words
4
114.1k
26
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
punk-fuck
punk-fuck
36 Followers

This is a true story told to me by my wife one evening when I was fucking her.

This story starts when I was making love to my wife Ania one night. Ania is a beautiful 26 year old from eastern European girl, my name is Robert and I am a lucky 51 year old. Ania is not too tall with nice 34C tits with a lovely arse which is just right for smacking when fucking her. At times to get her going I start to tell her that I am going to set her up with a group of guys who are just going to fuck her stupid, I won't be watching I'll be the one fucking her arse while someone else fills her cunt. Of course you won't here her moan because she will have a dick in her mouth. These stories always get her excited and with a little roughness and smacking her arse she comes with great enthusiasm.

The story started one night when she told me that one evening when she was at a gay student club in Poland, I was away at the time. She had been known to suck a little pussy herself when she was a student and no one to fuck.

Back to the story. While she was at the club she was dancing with a friend and these two guys came up to her and started to chat. Her friend sat down and Ania carried on dancing. The 2 guys were taking a lot of notice of Ania. A bit unusual as they were supposed to be gay. The guys started to dance closer one either side of her. One held onto her and danced with her and the other was behind her rubbing against her. She says she tried to move but was held tight. She could feel him getting hard and he had his dick between her arse cheeks.

She broke free to have both of them hold a hand each and carried on dancing with her. She says she wanted to get away but she didn't shout out because it was too loud anyway. They both held her arms around their backs and both of them were rubbing against her. She was getting wet with all the attention and the feel of their dicks getting harder. Then she realised that their other hands were touching her. One guy was pinching her nipples and the other had his hand on her arse, squeezing and stroking it. The guy at the front held her close and kissed her neck giving him the chance to slip his hand up her blouse, under her bra and feel her hardening nipples. The other guy had now let go of her hand and got behind her and had his hand down her trousers, pulling her thong to one side. It was all a bit tight so slipped his hand to the front and unzipped her trouser, with his hand rubbing her slit. She held her trousers so they didn't fall down. What she hadn't realised while she was sucking on the guys tongue, the one at the back had moistened his fingers with her juices and was softly touching her puckered hole. With a gasp she felt him push hard and slip his finger into her arse. She let out a little cry, the guy at the front help her head and kissed her hard and twisted her nipple.

The 2 guys had obviously done this before because the grabbed her hands and forced her to rub their dicks. By this time she was in the middle of the dance floor, 2 fingers up her arse pushing all of the time, her blouse open and a guy pinching her nipples, her trousers dropping down and she was rubbing both of their dicks. All of the time the guys were telling her how much of a slut she was and how she was going to be gang banged. Other guys were now watching and waiting to see how it develops. One guy started to suck her nipples and soon had his hand down the front of her trousers and fingering her cunt. All the time biting her neck, sucking her nipples and telling her how she was going to get fucked.

All of the time she didn't know what to do, she was getting excited but scared of being gang banged. She started to struggle but they just said you like it rough, good. They started to twist her nipples and finger fuck her harder. She soon stopped. They took her hand and took her off to the men's toilet. She looked over to her friend to come and help her. Lilania quickly followed them. When Ania got to the toilet she heard some struggling behind her. Liliania was being held by some guys who had followed them. Ania watched as one guy lifted her short skirt ripped off her thong and slip his finger into her cunt. She is dripping, she has been getting excited watching her friend. She was taken to one side. I heard her scream then it went silent, all I could her was a noise of her sucking a dick and being fucked.

The 2 guys holding Anis dropped her trousers, took of her blouse, ripped off her thong and left her standing there as they got undressed. One forced her to kneel and fed his dick into her mouth. She held onto it and sucked the head. It wasn't too big so she was OK with it. The other guy got behind her a forced his dick into her in one swift plunge. It forced her to scream, which allowed his friend to force his dick down her throat. He held her head so he could feel the feeling of her throat as it contracted around his dick. He then released her head and started to fuck her face. The other guy was now banging away at her cunt. She could feel his balls hitting her arse cheeks. If she didn't move he would slap her arse to get her going again.

This went on for ages. All of a sudden she heard some other guys shout out that there were two whores fucking all comers. The one fucking her face came while holding her head so she had to drink it all down. He slipped out and another guy took his place. Just holding her head and forcing his dick down her throat. Lucky for her she gives good head and all the guys were not too big. The one fucking her was still banging away, he could feel him stroking her at the same time. She thought he had finished when she felt him pull out. What happened next she didn't expect he held his dick and with one push had it up her arse held it there for a while and then fucked her hard until he came, filling her. As he pulled out spunk was dribbling out of the cunt and arse.

Both girls were left on the floor and who ever wanted, came in and fucked them. At one time Ania had a dick in her cunt, one face fucking her and one in her arse. At one stage while she was being fucked another girl she knew came in and watched her, she came over kissed her spunk drenched face held her face looked into it and started to lick her ear. Ania closed her eyes but opened them in shock as the girl pinched her nipple, allowing a guy to stick his dick down her throat the girl laughed, got up and walked away. Not too far as the first 2 guys grabbed her and fuck her stupid.

Ania doesn't know how many guys fucked her or how much spunk she was forced to take in her arse or swallow. Liliania was well and truly fucked, and when they left the other girl was being fuck by the late comers. They left her in the toilet.

This story is often used if I want to get her excited, I often blindfold her and tie her hands so I can tell her how much a slut she is and then fuck her hard. When I first heard the story it was in stages, as I had to force my dick in her mouth and fuck her throat. This is the 2nd experience Ania has had, if you liked this story read The Porno Cinema.

punk-fuck
punk-fuck
36 Followers