The Gay Version Of Sex In The City

Story Info
He cheats with their transvestite roomie.
756 words
3.48
21.5k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Kyle, your typical gay male living in New York City.

Although, I haven't always lived in The Big Apple.

I'm originally from small town called Marion in Iowa.

My family has lived there for generations.

I never really thought about moving myself, until my father caught me and my "best friend" fucking like wild animals in the boat house. You have to understand..My father is a rural white trash, Grade A redneck. Finding out his son was a "faggot" almost killed him. When he walked in on me and Mark, I knew there was going to be hell to pay. Our faces were flushed and our bodies covered in sweat. Mark was on his knees with my throbbing cock in his sweet supple ass. There was no way of playing that one off.

It was a total nightmare. I remember my dad screaming at me, telling me how he nolonger considers me his son and how I better be gone by the next day or God have mercy on my soul.

So long story short that's how I ended up in NYC.

Mark and me decided it was best for us to both leave seeing as how my father threatened to tell Mark's parents, and if you can believe it, they are worst than mine.

When we first got to New York, it was simply beautiful. I had never seen anything like it in my life. Big buildings and even brighter lights.

Then, after sometime of being there, the glamour and glitz began to wear off. Things started getting pretty hectic at the apartment where Mark and me were staying. You see, we had this roommate Cici. She was one dragqueen you didn't want to mess with. I don't really know what made her decide to be a transvestite, considering she had very manly features and made a terrible looking woman, but either way, I'm not one to judge.

One night when Mark was at work, Cici and me were having a little too much fun watching old Bewitched reruns and drinking cosmo's. We were both sitting side by side on the leather Tiffany's loveseat that Mark loved so much. The next thing I remember is Cici's hand inching up my leg to rest on my crotch.

When I didn't stop her, she decided to take it to the next level. Getting on her knees she slowly started to unbutton my pants, and slid them down past my ankles. Moving her hand up and down my cock with such precision it almost made me shoot my load that very moment. When I didn't think I could take it anymore she proceeded to slide my throbbing member between her luscious pouty lips and suck me off.I was thinking, Mark never did like going down on me..I could seriously get used to this sort of thing..As she started massaging my balls, and sucking faster, I was jolted back to reality.."Mark.." I said..Cici stopped and gave me an irritated glare.

"What about him, darlin?".

"This isn't right..I'm with Mark. We seriously shouldn't be doing this."

Cici got up from her knees and started to take off her dress in a seductive little striptease.

She put her hand between my legs and made my cock twitch with desire.

"mmMm..I know, but doesn't it feel good?"..

I didn't really know what to say..Of course it felt good. It felt fucking great. So what if I was with Mark? He didn't have to know..I can do this just this once..

"Okay, but let's hurry. Mark will be home in few hours."

Cici gave me a smirk and bent over the loveseat with her legs spread. Her 8' inch cock I could see dangling between her muscular thighs. Taking one hand and placing it on her left ass cheek I used my other hand to guide my cock inside of her.

It was so warm and tight I didn't last more than 5 minutes before I sprayed my load inside her.Letting a loud moan escape my lips I grabbed both sides of her hips and started pounding harder until my legs went numb. After shooting my load, I was so spent I collapsed beside her on the sofa.

Panting and between breaths I managed to get out the words "That..was..amazing."

Just as I was getting dress Mark walks into the apartment. I felt my heart stop in my chest.

He wasn't suppose to be home for another hour.

This doesn't look like it's going to be pretty..

To be continued.