The Geek and The Chick

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm close to climax Kate." I managed to say as I pulled away momentarily from the kiss that we shared.

"I'm almost there too Luke. Let's climax together babe." She said. I wanted to do the same thing, but getting her pregnant is the last thing I would want to do.

"But if I'll do that then I'll get you pregnant." I said.

"Don't worry, I've been taking some pills, so you could shoot every last drop of cum you have inside me." She said reassuring me. With that my thrusts became faster. After a few more strokes I finally let out a big sigh and with that I unloaded my balls in her vagina. We've reached our climax together. After recovering from the immense sensation I went through, I looked at her eyes and smiled.

"Thank you." I whispered.

"Thank you too." She whispered back and smiled.

Then we kissed for one last time before we got into the much deserved sleep. We slept in each other's hands naked and full of cum.

-End-

12