The Geek Neighbour

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
1711
1711
19 Followers

The months of teasing by John was now having its effect.

Now she was squealing loudly he was nibbling her ear lobes and grunting with each sexy thrust. Her head was rolling back and forth over the pillow her long blond hair splayed out under it. Her hairy bush encircled his weapon as he plunged into her over and over again. The cock action was fast and furious now and I could tell she was about to orgasm he had red welts on his arms from where she was gripping him ecstatically.

Then suddenly she let out a scream when his cock touched her right up into her cervix, gasping for breath she came as his length pushed her over the edge in an earth shattering orgasm. Jenny had never cum like this ever before she squealed out loud "OOOH GODDD! AHHH!!!...... FUCKKKK" the sensation between her legs was excruciatingly beautiful, she was in heaven.

She felt herself actually squirting her juices forth like a fire hose over his prick, something else she had never done before, the bed was soaked underneath them. His prick glistened wetly in the bedside lamplight as I watched it constantly go in and out of her.

Jennie's love hole was like a wet sucking mouth, gushing all over his tool, he couldn't stand it any longer and seconds later she drove him over the edge. With a loud groan he came "AAHHH BABY OOOH GODDD".

He pushed it up into her to the hilt and spewed his semen into her spasming cunt filling her to overflowing, it flowed out around his cock dripping onto the sheets.

Exhausted he sank down on top of her his lust sated for the moment, his tool still firmly erect and wet with both of their cum. He rolled off her and they lay there gasping.

At that moment I came also, grunting and groaning as I emptied my seed all over the carpet. They didn't even hear me.

Jenny lay spread eagled and gasping for breath on the bed exhausted from their sex his cum was running out of her profusely.

Embarrassed now I went out to the bathroom and left them alone for a few minutes and to my surprise as I returned up the hallway I heard more groans I went in quietly and saw her on top of him this time, they were going at it like rabbits his cock was spearing her over and over as she rode it. She didn't care if I was there or not she knew she had my approval to do him.

They were pashing and wildly rolling around the bed her tits were rolling around like melons she was moaning and groaning as he pistoned in and out of her. It only lasted for about one minute and then with him grunting and groaning and her squealing they both came together again.

When they had finished they rolled away from each other once again gasping for breath, the bed was one big pool of their cum under them.

Finally Jason got dressed looking very embarrassed as our eyes met, I said nothing to him. He quietly left and went home.

Jenny and I went to bed after we showered and needless to say we never did make love on our 26th wedding anniversary, she was exhausted. We didn't talk about what had just happened with him.

She did tell me the next morning over breakfast that his cock felt so big that she thought that she was a virgin again. I cannot describe the sexual pleasure I got out of watching my wife being lusted after for months by the nerd next door, then to turn her on to my fantasy, and then to watch him finally have her was the sexiest experience of my life.

After that first time we had quite a few threesomes, always on a Saturday night. I would make sure that she had just enough wine, then take her into the bedroom.

We would take it in turns to have her and she loved it, she would take us one after the other.

It was like something out of a porn movie, he would be fucking her while I was pashing her off and sucking her tits.

She would suck his big cock like there was no tomorrow, she had become more sexual than I had ever seen her.

For six months he was her lover but alas it stopped when his business took him away. We both miss him but we still have those many videos that I had made. Quite often we get them out on a quiet Saturday night and she relives those moments and wishes he would come back to visit.

There were no losers, from that experience. He realized a dream, a fantasy came true for me and Jenny fucked a virgin and loved it.

THE END

1711
1711
19 Followers