The Geek

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Flushed again with the thought of exposing myself, I pulled my hands away. I had often fantasized about doing this for Jane Russell or Hedy Lamarr but never in real life. Jane sat down on the floor in front of me and gently pried my legs apart.

"Well now, that's a nice looking piece of equipment you have there. Here, let me hold it."

She reached up and took hold of my cock and moved it from side to side, looking at it. I immediately began to become erect. She slowly moved her hand up and down, much more gently than I had ever done. The feeling was electric. That's the only word I could think of. The more she worked on my cock, the harder it became until it was almost painful. She rose up on her knees and looked in close. I closed my eyes. When I felt the warmth of her mouth on my cock, I was sure the top of my head was going to explode. She began a slow and gentle sucking, up and down, up and down. My breathing was reduced to periodic gasps. Suddenly, I felt cold air on my cock. She had removed her mouth! I looked down and saw that she was about to grab my hips. She pulled me forward to the very edge of the couch, to the point where my balls were hanging over the lip of the cushion. She pushed my cock against my stomach and slipped my balls into her mouth. She had the whole sack in her mouth! Her tongue wiggled around the small bag in her mouth and she began to hum.

I let out a long and painful moan. Jane continued to growl and suckle my sack and then slipped it out of her mouth with a loud smack. She once again took my cock in her mouth and proceeded to run up and down my cock with much more pressure than before. She was bobbing furiously now. Her robe was wide open now and her floppy breasts were slapping against my thighs. Her hair was whipping up and down such that I could no longer see her face. I just closed my eyes again and leaned back on the couch. Then, without any warning, my cock erupted in her mouth. Again and again, I felt the surge of come shoot out. None of my nocturnal hand jobs could ever compare with the feeling of coming in Jane's mouth. The roof of my mouth and the soles of my feet tingled. (As they do to this day after a really good orgasm.) Jane lifted her head out of my crotch. I slowly opened my eyes. Then, she did something that no other woman has ever done for me to this day. She took my hand and placed it on her throat. I felt her swallow several times. She was swallowing my ejaculate! She wanted me to know and feel it. My eyes were full of tears; my face was covered with sweat. I nearly passed out.

"Well, David, that was really good fun. I hope you enjoyed that as much as I did."

Oh, Miss....I mean Jane. That was the most incredible thing......I never knew a woman could do that. Thank you for doing that. I don't know what else to say."

"You don't have to say anything David. You know, of course, that there is a lot more that we can do, if you're interested," she said with a smirk.

"But I had better fix up your clothes. I am sure your parents must be wondering what you're doing."

She rose and I watched her round ass sway back and forth as she headed towards the back of the house. She returned shortly with my briefs and pants. There was no sign of any wetness. I quickly dressed.

"David, I will have another batch of essays next Friday. Do you suppose you could help me out again?"

As I rode my bike homewards, I thought, " She did not need to ask that question." I was ready to do anything for this wonderful woman. My heart was pounding with exhaustion and pride at the same time. As I entered the house, I ducked my head. I knew I must be at least 8 feet tall.

12