The Geisha and the Cowboy

Story Info
Oriental Silk meets American Steel.
10.8k words
4.39
43.7k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is inspired by real events and contains a lot of elements that transcend any one theme.

First time, interracial, bdsm, anal, non-consent/reluctance, group, and cigarette smoking!

Due to the smoking content no one under 18 should read this.

Excuse any grammatical errors I may have overlooked.

Writing is my hobby not my life and I devoted all the time to this one story I can afford for the moment.

~~}~@

As unreal as it seemed, especially to Tristan, Ren had entered his life straight from his wettest dreams. In fact she was even better looking. Ren's father was a global investment broker who traveled the world before he met her mother. Ren was now twenty-two years of age and had grown into the product of the best of the east and the west. At two inches over five feet she weighed five pounds over a hundred... if she were wearing all of her clothes... and maybe a couple of big combat boots for her little feet. Her raven black hair fell like a curtain of black silk weaving a night sky on a summers night, framing features that were a blend of almond shaped eyes and olive colored skin.

For years Tristan had fantasized about a girl who's features included black hair and blue eyes... and DD breasts and an ass you could bounce quarters from.

Did he get those things? No, he got a girl with nearly violet colored eyes, a blend of brown and blue that made her iris appear to be neither of the two colors, nor quite purple either. No DD's either. In future lamentations he would consider this not a bad thing to consol himself with holding her twin pert B cups in the palms of his hands.

Little did Tristan know she had other surprises for him in store.

"What are we going to do tonight," Ren's question made Tristan's eyes open. His 24-hour shift had ended leaving him drained in mind and body. His job as a medic left him exhausted leading into his 48-hour period between shifts. Ren had been out with his roommate shopping when he came home showered stripped down and gone to bed.

"What time is it baby," he turned over onto his back and stretched. As he flexed each muscle group the corresponding joints popped, several vertebrae in his back, his shoulders and arms and then his hands clenched into fists popping the knuckles through his hands.

"9 am" she said cheerily and bounced onto his bed, full of energy. He could not help the laugh that came from him as he reached for her and pulled her body over his, trapping him in the bedding around his waist and his massive throbbing erection. "Not in Singapore, here." He said and glanced at his clock to see it was 8 pm. She had flown in to be with him after they met over the Internet just a month prior. Daddy the global investment broker did a lot of traveling, and so did his daughter who announced she was available to be with him for a month to get to know each other and explore the possibilities of their relationship. Not the ideal meeting he had in mind for his soul mate, but from the moment they started talking through messengers they couldn't stop. Typing to each other endlessly for hours at a time. The chemistry had been more intense then the relationships he had managed to have in between work and training. It had stunned him when he had simply told her that she was the kind of girl he would love to be able to take on a date that she informed him of her father and that she could travel to be with him. It really helped that her dad approved of her dating a medic. Perks of the job.

"Well I have a few ideas about what we could do tonight, unless you have better ideas?" His eyes gazed into hers, he had known he had been in trouble when he realized how bad he was hooked on her just from chatting on the internet. Being face to face with Ren only intensified his desires immeasurably. She had flown in three days prior and it had been nearly impossible for him to keep his hands off her. Still he managed, taking solace in the fact she could not keep her hands from him either. Giving her three days with him to run screaming, so far the only screaming going on was his throbbing cock punishing him for not giving into his animalistic desires to fuck her brains out.

"Is this going out with us too?" Ren asked him reaching down to wrap her little hand around his shaft through his blanket and grip him.

"That might draw a glance or two, huh?" he said around a moan as he leaned down to kiss her mouth. Fuck waiting, she asked for it.

Conscious thought fled his mind as he kicked his blankets off, revealing his naked body under her while she was still fully dressed in Levi jeans and a "Hello Kitty" t-shirt.

"What are you doing?" she asked, with a slight edge of panic in her voice.

"Kissing you, what does it look like?" he asked as he pulled open her blue jeans with a jerk on her hips. She had placed both her hands on his chest, pressing against firm muscle and sparse body hair that covered his chest and trailed down the center of his abdomen like a highway leading down the contours of his body to his raging hard cock.

"Looks like you are going to use that on me" she said with a little trepidation in her voice as if he wielded a weapon.

He growled in reply shoving his tongue into her mouth and grabbing her wrists, pulling them over her head as she kissed him back, opening herself to him and panted with her nipples growing tight and pressing through her shirt. He undid her bra behind her back with one hand and pulled her shirt out of her jeans and over her head. Exposing her to his gaze for the first time while his kisses moved down her throat, licking slowly as he held her down under him. His deep breathing fanning her body as she squirmed and struggled under his grip. The word no was not in her mind, but she was far from ready to be fucked yet. He closed his mouth around her breast. Taking her nipple and a good hunk of tender soft flesh into his mouth trapped between his teeth. Suckling as he sinks his teeth in watching Ren's face as her mouth opens and a soundless cry emits while her breathing deepens. Her fingers run through his hair, bunching it in her fists while his tongue rubs circles around her suddenly fat and hard nipple before moving to her other breast and treating it no better. Abusing her poor nipple with hot kisses and his teeth sinking into her breast. Leaving matching marks from his bite before wrapping his arms around her waist and feeling her slight body trapped in an embrace of muscle and flesh as he flexed his body around her. Letting her feel his strong arms holding her close and his face rub against her bare tummy breathing deep before kissing her flat belly and breathing her scent. His hands moved down to the waist of her Levi jeans and started pulling them down her hips and ass, jerking her panties down with them as he moved lower, finally leaving them bunched around her knees and twisted her body over under him. Her knees drawn up leaving her succulent rounded ass exposed to him as he watched her face a moment before dipping out of sight and licking the back of her thighs, crossing the valley and teasing her labia with the tip of his tongue before getting a real good look. He finally jerked her pants off her legs and tossed them on the floor and spread her legs apart. Her small pussy exposed to him as he placed his hands along the backs of her thighs and watched her face, "Ren baby, do you want me to stop kissing you?"

"Please," was the cry from her lips.

He looked down as he held her thighs wide apart, stretching the muscles through her groin out and opening her pussy as it began to glisten from the moisture gathering at the cusp from her arousal. "A kiss I bring to thine lips, with open mouth between thighs in my grips. My face against your thigh, a tear you bring to my eye for your body so chaste, to my tongue your taste."

"Mmmmmmmm" she cried as she clamped her lips tight together and winced, her hips rocking trying to push against his mouth as he licked between the valley of her thighs. Running his tongue up the full length of her hot flesh folded open and waiting for his touch as he held her down under him. The hair adorning her child like pussy was shaven close as she personally had dared to trim and his fingers plucked at her lips pulling them open a moment before shoving his tongue inside her with out further ceremony. Meeting her thrusting hips and stretching her muscles as he penetrated her with his tongue. Her wet taste spilled down his tongue and into his mouth as he opened wide, letting his lips press down into her clit and across her labia. His tongue flexed and stroked, sending his hot wet muscle undulating as deep inside as he could reach and suck from her gently.

She cried out his name, "Tristan I'm cumming!" stricken in surprise when he had pulled from her cunt and closed his lips around her clit above, finding it with his tongue and sucking on the tender little button, pulling it with the tender piece of flesh covering it... HARD. Eliciting her cries of passion as she orgasmed against his mouth while his tongue worked from side briefly before stroking up and down over the button. Flicking it rapidly causing her to buck uncontrollably as her body spasmed from his molestations. He moved up her body in a crawl that any predator would envy, placing his hands on the bed beside her and letting his hard cock brush against her thigh before kissing her mouth. Her taste a faint flavor on his lips as he pushed inside and moved along her tongue, sucking from her and taking her breath away with his kiss as she wrapped her arms around his body and held her down against her body. She reached down to his heavy cock hanging down between her legs, brushing the head against her lips and finally pulled away from his mouth gasping in surprise, "You're pierced!" she said, feeling the six barbells of cold steel shoved through the thin layer of flesh on the underside of his shaft from the head and ending down above the base, each roughly an inch apart. His cock was curved and thick enough to compete with three of her fingers. "Tristan, baby I don't know if you will fit in me," she whimpered to him and started to close her thighs together.

"Baby, you're as scared as a virgin on her first night," he said as he brushed the hair from her eyes. A very self assured smile over his lips as he reached down between her legs and teased the hairs of her pussy lips, brushing against them before rubbing down the valley finding the dip above her clit hood and followed the trail over the soft tender flesh.

She hissed through her teeth picking her knees up and opening herself to him as his fingertips closed around the sides of her clit and gently tugged the excited button.

"That is because I am."

Tristan's jaw dropped and his fingers stilled, but remained holding her trapped between his fingers. "Why didn't you tell me baby?"

"I was afraid you wouldn't want me, Tristan."

"Baby..." a million thoughts raced through his mind all at one time and not one of them lingered enough to be useful to explain to him the well of desire he felt at that moment. All he could do was laugh at how ludicrous that would be. The girl of his most erotic dreams full of life and energy that had been doing nothing but worshiping the ground he walked on was twenty-two and a virgin?

"Let me show you how fucking wrong you are baby girl." He said as he grabbed a fistful of the back of her hair in one hand, pulling her head back and kissed her lips and released her clit with his other hand and guided himself to her lips. Rubbing the thick head of his cock up and down the length until he felt her hot slick opening and pushed against her. Ren's cries were stifled in his mouth from the sudden pain she felt from the head pushing against her opening as he added pressure. Her hands latched onto his shoulders, digging her fingernails deep and drawing blood as the head shoved inside, spreading her lips apart and sinking into her wet hole with a sudden pop sensation as her muscles spread wide over the circumcised head of his cock and then clenched tight around the shaft as the first bar of cold steel touched her labia and moved inside. Ren moved her legs up higher, trying to open herself more and place her feet against the backs of the legs of Tristan as he bulled his way inside, her muffled crying in his mouth a distant thing in his mind amid the swirl of chaotic darkness consuming him. Ren's passion despite her pain and discomfort driving him to stroke deeper, pushing only so far before having to back out and allow her body to lubricate the path as he pushed every fucking inch of cock inside, every barbell rubbing down the path of her cunt as it passed through her lips until less then half way he encountered a wall of resistance. He used those first inches, over and over, working her virgin tight pussy with his cock, teasing her with each thrust inside as she grew increasingly wet until her pussy was sucking on his engorged shaft and she gasped for air in rapid breathes. The wet sounds of her pussy tasting its first cock mingled with her whimpering cries until she buried her face against the hollow of his neck and started to climax again. Her whole body clenching down and tightening until it slowed his rhythm as she shuddered through another climax broken by her sudden scream as he plunged suddenly all at once through her pussy. Tristan thrust deep, plunging into her cunt and tearing away her maidenhead as shoved down past the last piece of cold steel and pushed against Ren's cervix causing tears to squeeze out of her clenched eyes as her body broke out in a sweat and a red flush raced up her body from her chest to her neck and over her face.

"Oh God baby, did you cum yet?" she said, a hopeful note to her voice.

"No ma'am. I'm just getting started," he said with a renewed smile before kissing her lips tenderly and slowly pulling his cock back, feeling the rim of his head dragging maddeningly against the tight slick muscles of Ren's pussy.

"Nooooo" she cried as she felt him withdrawing, still hard and hearing this reality. She had no idea how she could stand more.

"You belong to me now baby. Mine to use..." he said as he shoved into her again suddenly, drawing a cry from her lips as her breath was stolen from the force, "To fuck..." he drew the word out making it last as long as it took to shove into her again, harder then the last time, "To love..." again he rocked into her body, her breasts swaying from the force as he shoved into her body and her cunt squished from her juices that started seeping from her cunt, "to protect..." he started pounding her tight little pussy, Ren cried out with each stroke she was forced to take, "Mine to fucking please" he growled and hammered into Ren's cunt with his cock. The piercing forming a ladder on the underside of his shaft running down her cunt adding to the sensations as they rippled through her lips and along her cunt.

Tristan pulled out of Ren's pussy and rolled her over onto her tummy before pulling her up, "On your hands and knees girl." He said as his hands gripped her tiny body around the waist and pulled her up as he moved between her legs. He reached down to push a finger into her cunt, feeling how wet she was and looked down to see traces of blood and cum from Ren coating his shaft, forming a slick wet sheen across the thick surface while he finger fucked her pussy until she started rocking her hips against his vigorous manipulations, "Ready for my cock again baby?"

"Shit, when are you going to cum lover? You're like a fucking bull," she said as she reached back to grip his cock and stroke him. Her fingers fit in between each piercing as he moved up behind her and guided his cock into her pussy alongside his finger and shoved again inside. Tristan's position gave him a view to kill for of his cock disappearing into the lips of Ren's pussy as he pulled his finger free and brought it to his lips to suck clean of her flavor. Savoring the taste of the woman. Ren lowered herself putting her face on the bed and presenting her ass to Tristan as he shoved back inside. Throwing Ren into another fit as her body convulsed from the sensation of his barbells pounding across her G-spot in a tidal wave that rocked through her pussy as he forced her to take every stroke. Breathlessly Ren cried as her body started to gush fluid from her pussy and onto Tristan, "Baby please cum for me I need you to cuAAAAAHHHHHH" she started wordlessly crying out burying her face in the pillow as he pounded into her pussy and her orgasm ended as a larger one began.

Tristan pulled free of Ren's pussy after pounding into her despite her increased tightness and pushed the head of his drenched cock against her anal muscles and started pushing into her. Slick with her cum he shoved as she screamed into her pillow and clenched fistfuls of sheets as her ass was split open. Stretching as he pushed his cum and blood streaked cock into her ass, stretching her anal muscles around the thick head and sank into her finally with one long deep thrust. Pushing into her and started fucking her as she drew more air only to cry again while she tried to reach back and put her hand on his thigh to keep him from violating her ass, "NO! NO! Baby I can't take it!"

"That's too fucking bad baby, because you are anyway." Tristan wrapped his arm around Ren's tummy, hugging her to him as he shoved deep into her ass, the vision of her hole stretched over his shaft burned in his mind as his orgasm began building.

Tristan reached down with his free hand between Ren's thighs and started fingering her pussy again while he anal fucked her. Tristan's fingers found her hard little clit again and started vigorously rubbing it under three fingers in tight hard circles between her labia as he fucked her ass. Almost instantly Ren's body began rocking against his touch and her hands fell to the bed as she pushed back against him, her hips jerking up and down as she took his cock up her ass. Finally pushing her rounded plump ass into his thrusting hips. The sound of Ren's small pretty ass slapping into him while she was still crying out with each time he pounded into her.

Tristan's body finally started tensing as a burning sensation built into a thundering orgasm that stole the breath from his lungs in a cry of rage, "I'm cumming baby," he hissed as he closed his hands around Ren's waist and held her pushed back tight against him. Driving his cock to the hilt in her tiny asshole and gushed spurts of cum that surged from his cock and spilled into her tummy. Ren cried as a wave started through her body. Straining against Tristan's cock invading her ass as she started cumming again, spilling more fluid from her pussy and onto the sheets of the bed as she reached back to put her hand against Tristan's stomach.

Tristan pushed Ren down into the bed flat on her belly with a groan as he kept his cock buried in her tight little ass. His arms pressing against the bed as he supported himself and let Ren catch her breath. He wiped the side of her face, brushing back her hair over her ear tenderly and leaned down to kiss her, "I fell for you since the first time we started talking. It's bad enough you are so beautiful, but your personality matches your looks too."

Ren moaned and clenched her anal muscles around the thick girth filling her up, bringing a groan from Tristan, "I'm yours baby." Ren cried softly as he adjusted himself behind her. Tristan shifted just a little to place his legs between Ren's and spread her wider open. His cock flexed inside her ass as he remained full and thick if not totally rock hard.

"Now I think I am ready to go out in public tonight with you," he gave a short laugh before kissing the side of Ren's face before slowly pulling from her ass. He crawled over her body and placed his hand on her shoulder, dragging her over onto her back before scooping her up in his arms like a child with hardly any effort.