The Gem of Troth Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once the lovers were both nude, Princess Carina told Jon to sit back down on the table. His arousal was obvious but still a bit flaccid, and he let out a low growl as Carina grasped it to start squeezing and tugging with one hand. With the other, she held onto Jon's hair and pressed her tits against his face. He made great slopping noises as he nibbled and sucked on the princess's breasts.

The lady chamberlain's view showed a large and sumptuous breast spilling over and hiding the trader's face, while his growing penis showed above the princess's active and skillful hands. Sophie's few experiences with boys she had not enjoyed; they were forced on him by peer pressure and social norms. But this seen reminded her how much she desire she still had. She bit her lip as her fingers began to squeeze and tug gently at her clitoris.

The princess pulled away from her man. He gazed at her longingly as she knelt in front of him, and as she continued to work his raging shaft, her other hand reached down to massage the back of his balls. Then he threw his head back in pleasure as he grasped the table and she began to make playful licks at his head.

"You love like a goddess, my princess," said the trader with a gasp.

Carina made a playful pouty face in response and said, "Do I really?" Then, grinning, "Just you wait."

As Jon's cock reached its full engorgment, Carina opened her mouth and took him in. He grunted with pleasure and put his hand on the back of her head as she moved up and down on his shaft. She continued to caress his sack and squeezed the base of his member while her mouth and tongue did their work.

Periodically, she would stop pumping and take him in as far as she could, and Jon's muscles would clench in ecstasy. Sophie was amazed at how much of the trader's cock fit in her mistress' mouth, and in fact, a few times she came up coughing and drooling. Carina's slobber was everywhere as she looked up at Jon smiling and licking her lips. Sophie imagined receiving a blow job herself, and became even more aroused. Now her pussy was soaked, and she reached her fingers lower, to enter inside her.

"You have such a big dick," Carina told Jon, as she paused for breath and worked him with her hands.

Squirming with pleasure, he rumbled, "The better to fuck you with, my love."

"I love how you fill my mouth so well,"

Jon bent down to give the princess a passionate kiss and said, "Imagine how I could fill your pussy, princess,"

"Cum inside me you savage," Carina replied and then placed him back in her mouth and worked him with tongue and hands together.

The sound of the two lovers was more erotic to Sophie than even seeing them in front of her. Jon grunted and twisted in pleasure, while Carina sucked and popped as she performed oral sex. As the princess' slurps became faster and louder, Sophie's fingers matched pace until she could almost imagine that she was the one recieving service down below. As she pushed herself over the edge, she bit her tongue to avoid screaming out her pleasure. She heard the trader roar with delight and then gasp in aftershocks as Carina milked his member for every bit of salty issue.

After Jon was completely spent and lying on the table, Carina sat down in a chair near him. She lay one leg over an arm of the chair and looked over her man with a smugly satisfied look. After coming down from her high, Sophie surmised that the princess had set herself a challenge and succeeded. Carina seemed proud of her work.

After a few moments of silence, Jon turned to Carina and asked, "Princess, why don't you let me fuck you?"

Carina said, "I will not have a man inside me without true love."

"Oh."

Sophie could not see Jon's face, but he sounded hurt. Carina must have noticed as well, because she suddenly got a worried look and said, "Oh no, I'm sorry. I haven't told you yet. I sent all the trust in my heart across many lands to be locked away and guarded. Without trust I can never give someone true love, although if I could, I'm sure it would be you."

Carina climbed up on the table and lay down with Jon. "Well, it's settled then," the trader said, "I will have to find your trust and return it to you."

12